A New Lifestyle Ch. 01

Story Info
How we started 'sharing'.
3.2k words
4.36
110k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
246 Followers

My name is Jack. My wife Jane is twenty nine, five feet six and has a decent figure even though her tits are just average size. But after six years of marriage our sex life had become very boring and routine, at least until the night it all got started.

We were at a party given by Jane's office in a swank downtown hotel. It was so-so as parties go but we met another couple, Mike and Karen, who were friends of an executive. Karen was a real knockout and Mike was okay looking with graying temples and a European air. We fooled around and Mike paid a lot attention to Jane which she seemed to enjoy. When the party broke up they invited us to the bar for a drink. We all joked that we didn't need anymore booze but we went to the bar anyway.

It was crowded but we found a booth and I was a little surprised when Karen pulled me in beside her and Mike of course sat next to Jane. We ordered drinks and I felt Karen's thigh brush against mine as we resumed our conversation. I wondered if it was an accident but I got my answer when I let my thigh touch hers and she pressed back against it. We played a little footsie and then I felt her hand on my knee. I glanced down and saw that her skirt was almost up to her crotch.

"Do you mind if I ask Jane to dance," Mike asked making me take my eyes from Karen's legs.

"Not at all," I replied as I heard slow music playing.

"Would you do me the honor?" he asked Jane.

"Sure," Jane giggled, and Mike helped her out of the booth.

"Shall we?" Karen said as her hand squeezed my knee.

"Lets," I replied. I stood and took her hand and she held it as we walked to the dance floor. When I slipped my arm around her waist she leaned against me and sighed softly.

"You smell good," I said as I inhaled her musky aroma.

"You feel good," she replied as her pussy touched my cock. I pulled her closer pressing her tits against my chest and my cock began stirring.

"Does it bother you that Mike asked Jane to dance?" she asked.

"No," I said. "It gives me a chance to be alone with you."

"But not really alone," she said.

"I'll take what I can get," I said, and her hand slid up my shoulder to my neck. I scanned the room looking for Jane and Mike and saw them dancing about twenty feet away. Jane had her head on Mike's shoulder and his crotch was pressed tight against her pussy. Instead of feeling jealous it made my cock start to grow.\

"Uhmmm," Karen sighed in my ear and then she rubbed her pussy from side to side against it. Without thinking I kissed her ear and humped my cock against her.

"You're going to make me cum," she whispered.

"Is that bad?"

"No," she said. "But then I'll want to make you cum."

"That would be nice, but a bit embarrassing."

"Yes," she agreed.

"But don't let me stop you," I said and then I pulled her even closer. Her pussy felt very soft as she rubbed it on my cock and a few seconds later she began to whimper in my ear.

"Your cock feels so nice," she cooed.

"So does your pussy," I told her.

"Uhmmm... I'm cumming..." she panted and I thought my cock was going to burst through my pants.

I rubbed her back until her breathing was normal and then the music got fast and loud. "I owe you one," she smirked and then she took my hand as we started walking back to the table. We waited a few seconds until Mike and Jane joined us.

"This is too loud," Mike said and we all agreed. "We have a suite... and some wine.. and some scotch. Why don't we move our little party up there."

"That sounds like a plan," I said as I looked at Jane. Her face seemed flush and I wondered if she had cum from humping her pussy on Mike's cock.

We were all quiet as we rode up the elevator and they led us to their suite. It was one big room with a king sized bed on one side and a living room arrangement with a wet bar on the other. "I'm going to get out of this dress," Karen said. "Not here!" she laughed when I looked at her suggestively. "How about you, Jane. I could lend you something more comfortable."

"No thank you," Jane stammered.

"Okay," Karen said. "I'll have some wine," she said to Mike and then she winked at me before she walked towards the bathroom. Mike took off his jacket and tie and I followed his lead noting that Jane was watching Mike closely as she sat down on a stool at the bar. Her skirt rode up high when she crossed her legs.

"You're the only one not taking any clothes off," Mike said to Jane as he looked at her legs. Jane laughed and I could tell she was enjoying the attention. Mike turned the radio on to soft music and then opened a bottle of white wine.

"I don't know if I should have any more wine," Jane said.

"Do you get horny when you're drunk?" Mike teased.

"Yes, she does," I answered for Jane when she didn't respond. Mike laughed and poured two glasses of wine, pushing one in front of Jane. She took a sip and Mike smiled at her. Then Mike poured two scotch on the rocks. I took a sip and then my eyes almost popped out of my head as Karen walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a sheer, white slip that barely reached to her crotch and her nipples were poking proudly through the low cut top.

"You like?" she said as she walked up to me.

"I like," I said and I noticed Jane frown.

"I couldn't get Jane to take any clothes off," Mike said as he walked around the bar and stood next to her.

"The night is still young," Karen said as she took a sip of her wine.

"True," Mike said and then he rubbed Jane's knee. Jane blushed but when he kept his hand there she didn't move it away.

"I owe Jack something," Karen said.

"What?" Mike asked.

"I'm not telling," Karen giggled, "but I always pay my debts."

"Yes you do," Mike said.

"Let's dance," Karen said to me after she took another sip of wine.

"Sure," I said and she took my hand and began leading me to the other side of the room. I followed until she stopped and then she put both of her hands around my neck and leaned her body against me. I put both of my hands around her waist and knew I was pulling her slip up as I pulled her against my cock.

"Uhmmm... I have to get your cock nice and hard again," she cooed in my ear.

"That shouldn't take long," I said as she began slowly humping her pussy on it.

"I want you to kiss me," she said as she lifted her face.

"And what would Mike think about that?"

"He won't mind. And besides, he's so busy trying to get into Jane's pants that he probably won't even notice." I glanced at the bar and saw Mike whispering in Jane's ear while his hand rubbed the inside of her thigh at the top of her stockings. "See," Karen said and then she turned my face back towards hers. I kissed her and her tongue slithered into my mouth. She tasted very sweet as I swirled my tongue around hers and ran my left hand up her side to her tit. Then the radio suddenly blared and we both jumped back and looked at the bar.

"Sorry," Mike said sheepishly. "The song ended and I tried to get another station. I guess I turned the wrong knob." I could see Jane glaring at me as Karen and I slowly began walking towards them. She tugged down her skirt which was almost at her crotch and pulled me off to the side when I got close to her.

"You kissed her!" she complained.

"I'm surprised you noticed," I answered.

"What do you mean?" she said defensively.

"The last time I looked at you Mike had his hand up your skirt to your pussy."

"He did not! Just on my leg, but I made him stop."

"Why?"

"Because he said he wanted to fuck me!"

"So."

"So?"

"You enjoyed flirting with him all night so maybe you should let him." I watched her for a few seconds as she looked stunned and then I walked back over to Karen noticing that soft music was playing again. "Should we finish our dance?" I asked.

"Sure," she grinned.

We walked back to where we had been dancing before and I saw Jane looking at us. I pulled Karen's slip up in the back and took a cheek of her firm ass in each hand before I pulled her close and kissed her. She moaned and plunged her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her hard while I kneaded her ass and when we came up for air I glanced over to the bar. Jane was on the bar stool with her legs spread wide open for Mike's fingers while he kissed her. I knew this was crazy but I didn't care. I moved my hands to Karen's tits and kissed her again. Her pussy rubbing on my cock had it straining against my pants and from the size of her swollen nipples I guessed she was as turned on as I was. When we broke the kiss she began tearing at my fly with both hands. She sighed when she got my cock out and then she sank to her knees in front of me.

I looked over at Jane as Karen took the tip of my cock between her lips. Her skirt was at her feet and Mike was peeling her blouse over her shoulders. I began fucking my cock into Karen's mouth as I watched Mike take off Jane's bra and move his hands to her tits.

"I want you to fuck me," Karen said as she rubbed my cock on her face. I didn't need a second invitation so I quickly began unbuttoning my shirt and Karen opened my pants and then pulled them down with my shorts. I helped her to her feet and she raised her arms so I could take her slip off. I drank in her figure and luscious tits and then she pulled me over to the bed. She quickly shucked her panties off and laid down. Then Jane and Mike were beside me. Mike helped Jane onto the bed and I saw her looking at me as Karen spread her legs open and held out her arms to me. I climbed on the bed between her legs and rammed my cock all the way into her wet cunt with one stroke. Then I watched Jane's legs spread open for Mike's cock. Instead of being jealous it turned me on.

"Fuck me, baby..." Karen moaned and I began ramming my cock into her.

"Your cunt is so fucking hot," I heard Mike grunt beside me.

The bed shook as we all fucked and Karen seemed to cum right away. I slowed down and watched Jane fucking back at Mike's pounding cock with her eyes shut tight. Then Karen caught her breath and I forgot about Jane as I began fucking her again.

Jane started cumming just before I did. I shoved my cock as far up Karen's cunt as I could and watched as Mike pulled his cock out of Jane and shot his sperm all over her pussy and stomach.

We all lay there panting for a while and then Karen crawled down the bed and settled with her head near my cock and her pussy even with my face. When she turned on her side and began sucking on my cock I knew she wanted me to eat her. I kissed her pussy glad that I hadn't cum on it like Mike had to Jane and then I began licking her.

"Suck my cock," I heard Mike say to Jane. "Get me hard and then I'll fuck you again." I watched through Karen's legs as Jane leaned over his stomach and slipped his soft cock between her lips. She didn't seem to mind sucking the cock of a total stranger. Then Karen's cunt was pushing into my face and I got a taste of my sperm as she humped against my mouth. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pushed my cock deeper into her mouth as I eagerly lapped at her cunt.

"That's enough," I heard Mike say. "I want to feel your hot cunt around my cock again." The bed jiggled just before Karen began humping her pussy frantically in my face. I shoved two fingers up her cunt as she came and then she began jerking my cock and licking the tip. My balls contracted and two spurts of cum splattered her nose, lips and chin before she covered the tip of my cock with her mouth and began swallowing.

Jane's knees were pressed to her chest and Mike was pounding his cock into her when Karen took my hand and led me over to the bar. She filled two glasses with ice water and handed me one. "You've never done this before, have you," she said. "Swinging? Trading?" she added when I paused.

"No," I answered.

"Does it bother you to see another man fucking your wife?" she asked.

"No," I said as I watched Mike flip Jane on her stomach and lift her ass in the air.

"We've been doing this for a few years," she said as we watched Mike start fucking Jane from behind.

"What made you pick us?" I asked her.

"I like you," she said. "And I just had a feeling..."

"That I wanted to fuck you?"

"That we were compatible," she giggled, and then she gave me a wet kiss. "You made me cum so much," she said as I fondled her tits.

"Likewise," I said as I brushed some sperm from her cheek.

"When they're done I want to take care of you," she said as she took my cock in her hand. "Can you get hard for me again?"

"Yes," I said as I watched Jane pushing her ass back at Mike's cock as it pounded into her.

"He's very athletic when it comes to fucking," Karen said. "And he likes to watch himself cum."

"She doesn't seem to mind," I said.

"No," Karen laughed. "But I like the way you fuck. And I liked that you waited for me so I could cum again. Did you mind eating me with your cum dripping from my cunt?"

"Your mouth felt so good on my cock that I didn't think about it too much."

"Uhmmm..." she crooned and then she lifted her face and stuck out her tongue. I swirled mine around it and felt her tits pressing against my chest when we kissed. We stopped when we heard Jane moaning and then Mike pulled his cock from her cunt and began sliding the shaft through the cheeks of her ass. A few seconds later he began to grunt and arcs of sperm began splashing Jane's back.

Karen stroked my cock while we waited for them to catch their breath. Jane looked very disheveled when Mike helped her off the bed and she avoided looking me in the eye. Mike winked at Karen as we passed them walking to the bed and then Karen pushed me down and crawled between my legs. She took my cock in her hand and then slipped half of it between her lips. I watched as she slowly bobbed her head several times and then lifted it to rub my cock on her cheeks.

"Get nice and hard for me, baby," she said between wet kisses on the tip. "Get nice and hard so I can fuck you." She took my cock in her mouth again and it was rock hard when she lifted her head. She got up on her knees to straddle it and then she guided it with her hand into her hot cunt. "That feels so good, baby," she crooned and then she leaned over and kissed me.

She fucked me very slowly, pushing her tits in my mouth and kissing me, telling me how good my cock felt and how good it was making her feel. She made a lot of noise when she came and then she sagged down on top of me to catch her breath. I held her and listened to Mike talking to Jane.

"Does it bother you seeing your husband with another woman?" Mike asked Jane.

"It... I..." Jane stammered.

"But you wanted me to fuck you, didn't you?"

"He said... And he was..."

"You came a lot. How many times did you cum?" he asked.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"I could feel your hot cunt squeezing my cock. You're really a good fuck. Do you take it up the ass?"

"No!"

"You never tried it?"

"No."

"You have a nice ass."

"Is this the first time you and Karen ever did this?"

"No," he laughed.

"You just picked us?"

"Yes."

"Why us?"

"Because I thought you'd be a good fuck. And I was right."

"And Karen liked Jack?"

"Yeah. She thinks he's cute. But enough about them. You know what I want?"

"What?"

"A nice slow blow job. I want to see my cock in your mouth, and then I want to cum all over your pretty face."

Karen fucked me until we both came and while I caught my breath I watched Jane sitting on the edge of an easy chair sucking Mike's cock. She seemed very relaxed as she moved her head in tempo with his hips until he pulled his cock from her mouth and his cum began spurting on her face. She held her head still while he jerked his cock and moved it around so her cheeks, lips and chin got sprayed. Then Karen turned my head and gave me a long, slow sloppy kiss.

They asked us to stay the night but I knew that Jane and I had a lot to talk about. She quickly dressed in the bathroom and then we left.

"I don't believe you let him fuck me," she complained as soon as we were alone in the car.

"You're the one who let him do it," I told her.

"Well, she was sucking your cock! What did you expect me to do!"

"Just what you did," I said, realizing that I wasn't upset about it.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well, you said I should let him fuck me."

"Yes, I did."

"But you just wanted to fuck her."

"Lets talk about in the morning," I said trying to keep my eyes on the road.

jamax
jamax
246 Followers