A New Lifestyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Let the games begin!
5.6k words
4.33
59.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

My name is Jack. My wife Jane is twenty nine, five feet six and has a decent figure even though her tits are just average size. But after six years of marriage our sex life had become very boring and routine, at least until the night it all got started. We met a couple, Karen and Mike, at a party and we wound up having sex with them in their hotel suite. Then shortly afterwards Mike visited us and we both had sex with Jane. Now we were invited to Mike and Karen's house for the weekend to party with five new couples on Friday and then for a larger party on Saturday night.

I got home from work a little after five on Friday night and Jane already had our bags packed. "Anxious to get there?" I teased her.

"I thought you'd be hungry, and the sooner we get there the sooner you can eat."

"Sure," I said.

I changed into a pair of jeans and we were on our way a little after six.

"Nervous?" I asked her as we got off the highway.

"Yes," she said.

"Nervous or horny?"

"Nervous," she said.

"You're going to meet some men who are going to fuck you," I said as I put my hand on her knee.

"Is that what you want? Do you want to see strange men fuck me?"

"It's what you want. Isn't it?"

"No," she said.

"You told Mike he could fuck you, didn't you?"

"But not other men," she said.

"You know its going to happen," I said as I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh. "You know you're going to let Mike fuck you, and then you'll let the other men fuck you too."

"No," she whispered but her legs spread open for my hand. I touched the crotch of her panties and it was damp.

"And I can watch you get fucked while you suck a cock," I said as I rubbed her pussy. "I know you like that." She held my wrist tight and humped her pussy on my hand until she came.

The directions led us to an area that had huge houses, mansions actually, set back from the road on wooded lots. When I turned into their driveway I was stopped by an iron gate and a light came on illuminating a call box. "Yes?" a voice with an English accent asked. "One moment please," it responded after I gave my name and a few seconds later the gate began opening.

"Nice little shack," I said to Jane as we drove about a hundred yards of driveway towards a huge house. More lights came on and the front door opened as we neared it. Two men ran out and I could see Karen framed in the doorway. One of the men opened the passenger door for Jane and the other ran around the car and opened my door for me.

"I'll park your car and we'll take care of any luggage," he said. I popped the trunk and got out, trying to act like I was used to this kind of service.

Karen waited at the door until we were almost up the steps and then greeted us, nodding to Jane and giving me a big hug.

"Everyone is dying to meet you," she said as she led us into the house. She told one of the men which room to put our luggage in and then began leading us down a wide hall. "You're the last to arrive," she said as she took my hand, "and everyone is starving, so now we can have something to eat." She ushered us into a large room, a game room, I guess you would call it, that had plush furniture, a large bar and a glass wall overlooking a large pool. Mike gave Jane a big hug and then the introductions began.

Bill and Cindy. Bill seemed a few years older than me and Cindy was a bit chubby but very well put together.

Bob and Cheryl. Bob had boyish good looks and Cheryl was a redhead. She had a nice figure even though she seemed to still have some baby fat.

Harry and Gloria. Harry seemed to take an immediate fancy to Jane and Gloria was a brunette with nice tits and a cute face.

Louis and Jenny. Louis was big and Jenny looked small beside him but she had a nice figure and gave me a warm smile.

Tom and Angela. Tom seemed nice and Angela was clearly the youngest, very thin and athletic looking.

By the time the introductions were done a large buffet table had been set up and Karen took my arm and led me over to it. "Are you hungry?" she asked me.

"I could eat a hostess," I whispered to her.

Everything seemed perfectly normal as we ate and made small talk. There were a lot of questions directed at us about jobs and where we lived, and everyone seemed to be going out of their way to make us feel comfortable. But when we were done eating there seemed to be an air of anticipation as the help cleared the table and when Karen dismissed them, the mood seemed to change immediately.

Mike called everyone over to the bar and then he took out what looked like a large humidor. "Special blend," he said as he opened the box and I saw what looked like cigarette sized dark cigars. "Nothing illegal, just a few special ingredients blended in to loosen the libido. Help yourselves." Everyone seemed anxious to have one and when Mike handed one to Jane she looked at me. I nodded and she held it to her lips for Mike to light. Then Karen handed me one.

"They're very strong," she said.

"Will it give me the munchies?" I asked her.

"Only for my pussy, I hope," she quipped.

She lit my cigar and I took a deep puff. It was harsh and made me cough, but I wasn't the only one because I heard other coughing around me. After two more puffs I felt lightheaded, and after two more my whole body was tingling. I heard Jane giggle and saw her standing with Mike and Harry. She looked relaxed and I knew she was going to let them all fuck her. "Let's dance," Karen said and I realized there was music playing. She lead me to the center of the room and pressed her body against mine as she put her hands around my neck and then she lifted her face inviting me to kiss her. I put my arms around her waist and licked her lips sensuously. She sighed and we settled into a soft wet kiss.

"Everyone dances for a while and flirts and stuff," Karen said. "It doesn't get serious for a while."

"Foreplay?" I said.

"You could call it that," Karen laughed. "And everyone is going to want to dance with you and size you up." We both laughed at her choice of words and I noticed Jane dancing with Mike. Her pussy was pressed against his cock and I watched him slide his hands to her ass. She didn't try to stop him. "Don't forget what you promised me," Karen said.

"What did I promise? I forgot."

"You rat! Me first! After you dance with everyone. Do I have to tie your cock in a knot?"

"Ouch!" I laughed.

Cindy was next, pressing her ample tits against my chest and her pussy against my cock.

"Your cock feels nice," she murmured.

"So does your cunt," I said, and she laughed.

"I like sucking big cocks," she said. "Is your cock big?"

"Compared to what?" I asked her.

"You're a honey," she told me. "I'll suck your cock later no matter what size it is."

"Thank you."

Then it was Gloria.

"We're practically neighbors," she said.

"Is that right?"

"Yes," she said as she nestled close. I noticed how small her waist was as I pulled her close so her tits touched my chest. "You're cute," she said.

"You're cute too," I told her.

"Karen said you and Jane are new at this?"

"Yeah," I said. "Rookies. Have you been doing this long?"

"This is our third party," she said.

"And you like it?"

"Harry is really into it, and by the way, he can't wait to fuck Jane."

"Does that mean I get to fuck you?"

"I'd like that," she said and then she rubbed her pussy on my cock.

Cheryl was next.

"You can fuck me later if you want," she said.

"Thank you," I laughed.

"That didn't come out right," she giggled.

"How was it supposed to come out?"

"I meant, Karen told us you were new to this, and I meant if you want to fuck me, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. Its okay."

"That's very nice of you. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said pleasantly.

"Suppose I want a blow job?"

"I'll blow you," she said. "I blow everyone and fuck everyone who wants me to at these parties. But not up the ass. I don't like it up the ass. Bob fucks me up the ass but I don't like it that much."

"I see."

"I eat pussy too. Tell Jane if she wants me to eat her, I will, and you can fuck me while I do it if you'd like."

"Okay."

"You're nothing fucking special," Jenny said as she leaned against me.

"Did I say I was?"

"No, but everyone else did. They said if Karen has the hots for you, you must be something special."

"I see," I said.

"You're cute, but you're nothing special."

"I agree with you," I laughed. "The nothing special part, not the cute part." She laughed and I felt her body loosen a bit.

"They're going to fuck the shit out of your wife," she said.

"Only if she wants them to," I said. "Do they fuck the shit out of you too?"

"Only if I want them to," she laughed. "I changed my mind," she said when she stopped.

"About?"

"You're nice," she said. "Nothing special, mind you, but you're nice."

"I think I've been paid a complement."

"You have," she said. "After you finish with Karen I want to give you one of my extra special blow jobs."

"And what's extra special about it?"

"You'll see," she said.

Angela looked stoned but also subdued as I took her in my arms.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"No," she said. "I'm just stoned."

"Me too. But you look like something's bothering you."

"It's just a little spat with Tom," she said.

"Oh. Something he wants you to do?"

"How did you..."

"I'm sorry. It's none of my business."

"He wants me to do some of the things that Cindy does."

"I'm afraid I don't know what Cindy does, except that she said she likes to suck big cocks." She laughed and moved closer to me.

"Cindy is nice, but she's gross at these parties. Like, last time she had four of them cum on her face at the same time. And another time, everyone used condoms and emptied them into a glass. Then she drank it."

"Gross!" I said and she laughed.

"You're very easy to talk to."

"So are you."

"Maybe we can talk some more later."

"I'd like that," I said.

The music stopped and I looked around for Jane. She was sitting at the bar with Mike and Harry and they were sharing another smoke. I watched as Mike kissed her neck and fondled one of her tits, and Harry slid his hand up her skirt. "I can't wait any longer," Karen's face said from the side. I turned and she took my hand. She led me over to a corner of the room where a sofa faced towards the wall and pulled me down on it. "I need you," she gasped and then she kissed me hard.

Her lips were soft and wet and her tits felt just as I remembered. Her dress had buttons down the front which seemed like an obstacle course for a man with a raging hard on. "I'll do it," she said. "Take your clothes off." I stood to take off my shirt and pants and saw Jane wearing just panties and stockings kneeling on the floor by the bar with Mike's cock in her mouth. Then Harry poked his cock near her face and she turned her head to suck it. So much for not having sex with strangers I thought. Karen had her legs spread open for me and I knelt between them. She grabbed my cock as I leaned over her and she moaned as she stuffed it into her cunt. She seemed to cum right away and then again when I did.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she said as we sat up. "I just wanted you inside of me so badly."

"I'm sorry I came so fast," I said.

"Are you kidding? You fucked me for twenty minutes."

"Time sure flies when you're having fun," I said.

Karen said she had to do a few things so I pulled on my shorts and walked back across the room. Jane was on her back on a sofa being fucked by Louis and sucking Bob's cock. I wondered if she had done the same thing to Mike and Harry. Cheryl was eating Jenny and the others were in a heap of sucking and fucking on another sofa. Jenny saw me and waved me over to her. "Let's see what you have under here," she said as she rubbed her palm over my cock. I helped her pull my shorts down and she took my soft cock in her hand. "Hmmm... Very nice," she said and then she made me sit and knelt between my legs. I watched her push my cock through her lips and was amazed when her head kept moving down until her lips touched my pubic hair and I felt the tip down her throat. Then Bill knelt down behind her and put his hands on her hips. She raised her ass and he pushed his hard cock into her cunt. Then Gloria knelt up next to me and pushed her tits in my face. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and she crooned.

"I want to suck his cock too," Gloria said to Jenny when she came up for air.

"Fuck off!" Jenny hissed and then she took my cock in her mouth again.

"Bitch," Gloria muttered and then someone pulled her back into the pile of bodies.

Cheryl and Cindy took their turns feeding me their tits and I saw Bob shoot his cum on Jane's face and hair while she thrashed under Louis before someone tugged on my hand. It was Angela. "You're ignoring me," she whispered, and then she kissed me. It felt weird kissing someone while my cock was being sucked but it was a nice kiss. Then she was pulled away by Tom and Cheryl's face was pushed into her pussy. I heard Tom tell her that he wanted to see if a woman could get her off before Jenny's mouth focused my attention back to my cock. It was rock hard now and I was very close to cumming. A clinking sound made everyone stop what they were doing and I saw Mike banging a spoon on a glass to get everyone's attention.

"Break time!" he called. "And we have some business to attend to."

Everyone went over to the bar and Karen gave me a glass of ice water. It tasted terrific. I saw Jane talking to Gloria and then Mike clanked the glass again. "We've had a few complaints about the availability of... our new guests, and I'm reminded that we haven't properly initiated them."

"Russian roulette!" someone called.

"Yeah," everyone agreed.

"Russian roulette it is," Mike said. "Give us a few minutes to get set up and then we'll start." He took Jane by the arm and led her over to me and Karen.

"The ladies all want a chance at you," Mike said to me. "And it wouldn't be fair to do you and not Jane."

"What is Russian roulette?" Jane asked.

"Each man or woman will take turns fucking you for thirty seconds. The last man to cum wins, and the woman that makes you cum wins." I saw Jane take a deep breath but she didn't say no. "Karen and I will supervise and keep the time so it will only be five people each. Okay?"

"Can we have another smoke before we start?" Jane asked.

"Sure," Mike said. He took a cigar from the bar and lit it for Jane and then he and Karen walked over to everyone else leaving us alone. She took two deep puffs and handed the joint to me.

"They're all going to fuck you," I whispered. "Who already fucked you?"

"Harry and Louis," she said like she was in a trance. "And I gave blow jobs to Mike and Bob. I saw Karen take you in the corner to fuck her. Did you fuck anyone else?"

"No," I said. "But I guess that's going to change now."

They set up a kitchen chair for me and a bar stool with a back for Jane. Karen volunteered to get me hard and sucked my cock while everyone watched. It only took thirty seconds and she seemed disappointed when the ladies began yelling for her to stop. Then everyone lined up and we got started.

Cindy was first and she went slow, then Cheryl. She made little noises as she bounced on my cock. Then Jenny. She whispered in my ear that she wanted to finish her blow job later. Gloria pushed her tits in my face and took my cock deep inside of her, and then Angela was standing in front of me. She looked embarrassed as she took my cock in her hand and then slowly lowered herself on it. I pulled her close so her small tits touched my chest and she made a little noise in her throat as she started to fuck me. We were both disappointed when Karen said that time was up.

I watched Jane while the women started another turn. She was sitting with her legs spread open leaning back, waiting. Louis walked up and rammed his cock into her pussy as he grabbed her ass. She lifted her legs and fucked back at him while Cindy's cunt squeezed my cock. Then Bob took his place and pinched her nipples while he fucked her. She sounded like she was close to orgasm. I squeezed Cheryl's tits while she bounced on me and then Jenny was moving on my cock. I heard Jane moan and knew she was cumming as Tom pounded his cock into her.

"Fuck me, baby," Gloria whispered in my ear, but I was looking at Angela while she waited her turn. There was noise across the room as Harry shot his cum into Jane and then Angela was taking my cock into her cunt again. I put my hands on her tits as she started to fuck me. "Your cunt feels so hot," I whispered in her ear, and then I kissed her on the cheek. She sighed and took my face in her hands. When she gave me a wet kiss there was a lot of hooting from the other women but she kept kissing and fucking me until Karen told her twice that her time was up.

Tom was next to cum in Jane and then it was Bill, Bob and Louis in line. Jane looked anxious to have a cock inside of her. Jenny fucked me hard making little noises and I watched Bill pull his cock out of Jane and cum all over her pussy. My brain was in a fog until Angela stood in front of me again. I helped her onto my cock and we kissed passionately to more jeering. "Please wait for me before you cum," she whispered when Karen told her it was time. Bob and Louis took turns with Jane and Bob came the second time.

"You want this, don't you," Louis said to Jane as he teased her pussy with the tip of his cock. She didn't answer but she pushed forward trying to get it in her cunt. He laughed and rammed his cock into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started fucking back at him. Then Angela was in front of me again. She wasted no time squatting on my cock and I grabbed her ass and began fucking back at her. Her tongue moved sensuously over my lips and I could hear Jane moaning and Louis grunting in the background. I was close to cumming but for some reason I wanted Angela to cum with me. She began making little noises and increased her tempo just before Karen tapped her on the shoulder saying time was up. She pushed Karen's arm away and a few seconds later I felt her cunt contract around my cock. It was all I needed.

"Oooh, yes..." she moaned very loudly as we came. "Give it to me..." she panted in my ear. "Cum in me... Give me your cum."

As Angela and I slowly untangled, I noticed that Karen looked pissed, and Tom looked none too happy either. The other ladies led Angela away teasing her as they went and I looked over at Jane. She was still sitting on the stool in a daze with her legs spread open and her cunt oozing sperm. The crowd of ladies moved to her offering congratulations and I staggered over to the bar where the men were gathered. I was greeted warmly except by Tom, who just scowled.

Being as all the men were out of action at the moment everyone began mingling at the bar. I had another glass of ice water and Karen walked up to me. "Why did you cum with her!" she said snidely. "She never cums with anyone. At least not that anyone has noticed."

"Who the fuck do you think you're taking to," I said suddenly feeling angry.

"I'm sorry," she said quickly in a softer tone. "I'm just... I'm sorry. Okay?"

"Okay," I said as I took a deep breath. Then Mike called to her for something.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "Don't be mad at me, all right?"

"I'm not mad," I said and she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she walked over to Mike. I made my way over to Jane and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"They just kept fucking me and fucking me," she said.

"And you just kept cumming and cumming," I told her.

"I had to do it. I couldn't say no," she said.

"You loved doing it," I said and then Mike joined us. He passed a lit cigar to Jane and she took a deep puff before handing it to me. I did the same and passed it back to Mike.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12