A New Line of Work Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul is offered a once-in-a-lifetime job.
2.5k words
4.18
35.9k
3
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paul and am, what I've always considered myself as, a normal guy with a normal life and a normal career. Well, that is, until about a year ago. Before I continue, let me explain what I mean.

It was late spring; when I woke up one morning only to find out my wife was leaving me for my life-long friend from high school. Then, three days later, I found out that I had been laid off from work. Outsourcing, I believe they called it. I should have known. So, after getting past my own self-pity, I gave in to my deepest wish. I wanted to start my own business.

I had decided to open my own handyman company. I had every tool I could ever need, as well as the knowledge to fix anything.

I put an ad in the local paper and put out a few flyers. The first call I received, would turn my so-called "normal" life upside down.

The lady on the phone sounded very pleasant and wanted to know if I did lawn care and I told her that I did. She then asked if I could be at her home at 7:00 a.m. the next morning and I agreed.

At 6:45 a.m. I was pulling my pickup into the circle drive in front of an immense home with large white columns. I was expecting to see a sweet old wrinkled lady. Was I ever wrong! A red haired lady with the most amazing blue-green eyes greeted me; and my eyes dropped down a little to see a robe that was barely covering her exquisite breasts. But it was those amazing eyes. They seemed to see into my soul.

As soon as I looked into them, I could feel my shaft begin to tingle and swell. I finally realized that I was standing in front of my first customer with a raging hard on, and I stuttered.

"Good Morning. My name is Paul. You called about yard work? Let's have a look at that lawn, shall we?" The lady introduced herself as Sharon, and she further informed me that her ex-husband had been a very successful attorney and had left her very well off when he passed away.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said.

"Don't be, Paul. He was a total bastard, and he treated me like shit!" She quipped.

"Well, I had better get to work." I said.

I then began to busy myself with the yard work that she needed done. As I worked, my mind was busy thinking about Sharon.

I mowed, pruned trees, pulled weeds, and moved plants; but nothing eased my constant erection. This woman had done absolutely nothing and yet she seemed to have total control over me.

I finished up, and then knocked on the back door to ask if there was anything else she needed done before I left. Sharon opened the door and invited me inside while she went to get her purse.

As she swayed towards me, her robe fell to one side exposing one of her perfect breasts. My knees got weak and I tried not to stare, but she caught me looking at her.

"Well now, Paul. Are you staring at my breasts?" She asked.

"Well, umm, uhhh, yes, I guess I was, I'm sorry," I stuttered. She looked down to see my raging erection and spoke softly.

"You don't look like you're sorry Paul." Her eyes were still glued to the bulge at the front of my work jeans.

There was something intoxicating about this woman. Was it her eyes? Yes, those blue-green eyes that could stare to the very center of my being and tear me down with only a look!

Or, maybe it was her deep red hair that fell down around her shoulders framing her breasts? I could not pull my eyes away from their silent inventory, no matter how hard I tried not to stare.

Her skin was like that of the finest, most expensive oriental Porcelain dolls. It was fair and pure. Utterly flawless.

It was at this moment that I came to my senses and realized that I was about to crash my new business on the first day. I quickly lowered my eyes, and apologized.

"Ma'am, I apologize profusely for my behavior and I'll be going now."

Sharon stopped me and asked me to sit down.

"Paul, I have a proposition for you, and since you were staring at my tits, I don't think I would be out of line.

"Before you say anything... let me continue.

"How does a salary of one hundred thousand dollars a year sound to have you come and work for me?"

I was dumbfounded. A salary of one hundred thousand dollars... a year? Christ! I sat back in my chair, swallowed hard and continued to just stare at her.

"What would I be doing?"

Sharon immediately giggled and spoke softly.

"That's the catch, Paul. You will be my personal servant, to do with whatever I please, whenever I please."

I thought about it for a moment, thinking to myself that I had never met such an assertive woman. My ex-wife had always been so meek and mild, and this 'catch' as she called it, strangely exited me, much to my own surprise.

I looked up into those blue-green eyes and was lost. I gave her the only answer I could truthfully give.

"Yes. I will accept your offer. Thank you."

Sharon looked at me quizzically as she placed her warm hands on my forearm.

"Are you sure, because if you are, and you have no reservations... As of now, this very minute, I own you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm very sure."

Well Sharon then told me to go home and arrange to be gone for a week at a time.

"You will stay here for five days at a time and all of your expenses will be taken care of." The next morning I arrived at her house and Sharon met me at the door. When she opened the door in answer to my knock, she was wearing a black leather dominatrix outfit with fishnet stockings and six-inch stilettos.

I felt as if I was walking into someone else's dream. It was almost surreal; it was like something out of a kinky Grade B porno movie. One thing was for certain however; no porno movie ever aroused me the way Sharon did.

I followed her upstairs and down a hall to a large room that was arranged like a game room. As I looked around I realized that this was like no game room I had never seen... ever.

In the center of the room there was a pool table, and in the corner was a large bed with red silk sheets. Then my eyes caught sight of a rack on the wall filled with toys and restraints that scared me a little!

"Okay, off with those clothes and on your knees!" Sharon barked.

I did as I was told and it felt so good to be able to free my now raging hard on, even though I was very embarrassed. She walked up behind me and placed a pair of hinged handcuffs on me and then placed a pair of restraints on my legs.

Suddenly, there was total darkness as she placed a silk scarf around my eyes and tied it behind my head.

"Alright now, don't move and I'll be back later!" she ordered. I could hear her footsteps echoing down the hall and then faded as she went downstairs.

After what seemed like an hour, I heard the door open and then the sound of a chair being slid across the floor towards me. I could feel her warmth as she sat down in the chair facing me.

The sweet pungent smell of her sex was only inches from my face. Then without a word, she shoved my face into her soaking wet cunt! I took the opportunity to lap at her gash like my life depended on it.

Her cunt was completely free of hair and I tried to push as much of my tongue into her hole as I could while I stopped only long enough to nibble at her now throbbing clit.

I lapped at her slit for so long, that my jaws got so tired they hurt. But, I didn't want to stop. I stopped counting her orgasms as her juices ran down my face and matted in the hair on my chest.

Then, in the blink of an eye, she pushed me backwards, stood up and left. No words, no nothing... just left.

I laid there in the dark waiting for her to return as I felt her juices drying on my face and chest.

I was awakened as I felt the release of my restraints and blindfold. Sharon looked at me and smiled.

"How was your little nap?" She went on to further tell me that I had been asleep about five hours. "I am going to need you to accompany me to dinner tonight, so get up and get into the shower and I'll bring some clothes in for you to wear."

As I was getting my shower, I was thinking that a nice dinner would be a good balance of normalcy to our new "arrangement." Was I ever wrong! I stepped out of the shower only to see her watching me with a sinister grin on her face. Without speaking, she kneeled in front of me and took a device from her purse. The device looked like a small egg on a cord about two feet long, which was attached to a small remote control of some sort.

She proceeded to tape the "egg" to the under side of my cock with medical tape. I looked around for some underwear, but Sharon told me that I wasn't allowed to wear any tonight.

After I slipped my slacks on, she slipped the remote end of the device into my pocket, and hid the cord in my waistband. We then went down the winding staircase, out the door and into her waiting limo. Once we were seated at the restaurant, Sharon sat right next to me at the table in the corner of the room. When the waiter came over to take our drink order, Sharon reached into my pocket and turned the device on. The egg started vibrating lightly making it very hard for me to concentrate and not make an ass of myself in front of the waiter.

Sharon declared that we were ready to order and reached down and turned the device up higher. I was doing everything in my power to keep from knocking the table over and making a mess of myself.

Finally, the waiter left and Sharon looked at me. She was laughing so hard, her face was red. I was trying not to lose it, and making a mess down the front of my pants. Just in the nick of time, she reached down and turned it off. Our meal arrived and I was hoping she had gotten her fill of tormenting me for the evening. Not so.

As we were eating, one of her friends came over to our table and sat down across from us. Sharon made the introductions, and then spoke softly.

"Paul, I hope you don't mind, but I invited Heather to join us tonight."

Heather wasn't very attractive and was very heavyset. I was thinking, if I could just picture her naked, I wouldn't have to worry about this thing taped to me! Sharon and Heather soon got up and went to the ladies room. They returned shortly, giggling to each other. When the girls started to sit down, Heather sat down next to me and Sharon sat across from me.

Heather looked at Sharon and Sharon gave her a nod with a grin. Heather reached down into my pocket and turned the device on and against my thoughts of her naked, my cock grew rock hard.

I tried to get used to the vibrations running through my shaft when Sharon nodded to her again. Heather then turned it all the way up and I stiffened up in my seat. I was just about to lose it when Sharon leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to cum in your pants, now!"

I did as I was told and could feel Heather's chubby hand rubbing the sticky wetness on the front of my pants and then she turned the "egg" off. I wanted to get up and leave, but the girls sat there and talked for another hour.

Thankfully, we left shortly after that.

The next morning, I woke up with my head swimming as the events from the day before replyed themselves.

I hadn't had that much excitement in my entire life! I was just getting out of bed when Sharon came into my room. She wanted to know if I could do some carpentry work.

I told her that I had done carpentry work as a living for three years. She went on to explain that she wanted me to divide her walk-in closet into two rooms, sort of a room in a room.

I made a quick list of the materials I would need, got into my truck and left to go get the needed items and return as quickly as was possible. Sharon needed the room done right away. I went to work building the room while Sharon watched. She had requested that I install a light switch on the outside of the door along with a padlock. What was I building here? Some sort of cage?

I shook my head as if to clear it as that thought crossed my mind. I didn't ask any questions, I just did as I was told. Standing in what had been her closet, I was admiring my work when Sharon walked over to me and told me to face the door.

She then unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and pointed it at the door. She took a marker out and drew a circle where my cock was pointing.

I was then instructed to cut a hole out of the door and then line the hole with red velvet material on both sides.

Next, I was told to put a large eyebolt just above the outside of the door and another on the floor inside the room.

After cleaning up my mess, I went and took a shower, by her orders.

As I was drying off she stepped into the room and told me not to get dressed, but to follow her to the game room. Sharon informed me that she was having some guests over and I was to be the entertainment.

She then told me to set up the table and chairs that were stored in the closet. I had just finished with the task when Sharon came back into the room.