A New Line of Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul finds out who "won" the game.
2.1k words
4.2
24k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon woke me at daylight and told me to get ready because there was a car coming to pick me up.

1. I had just finished dressing and shaving, when there was a knock on the door downstairs. I went down to open it, and as I opened the door further, I saw there was a black limo waiting outside for me. I got in and the car sped away without a word from the driver.

I sat in the limo for what seemed like an hour watching rolling countryside passing by the window. Finally, we came to a stop at the end of a mile long, tree-lined, driveway, ending at a huge mansion that looked like something out of a magazine.

I wondered what it was like to live in a house that big. I walked up to the front door and was greeted by a extremely attractive girl in her early twenties.

By the way she was dressed, I assumed that she was the maid. She was wearing one of those sexy French maid outfits. The girl had shoulder length blond hair; perfect grapefruit sized tits and hazel colored eyes that made me weak at the knees.

'I wonder if she knows why I am here?' I thought as I followed her up the stairs to the third floor and then down to the end of the hall after almost being hypnotized by the sway of her ass under that short skirt.

She opened the door and pointed to a chair in front of a large oak desk; where I sat down as she closed the door behind me and left.

Five minutes passed, and the door re-opened. A heavy framed, black haired woman, I guessed to be about forty years old, walked in and sat down at the desk across from me.

The woman was not at all attractive, and to be honest, if I had seen her on the street, I probably wouldn't have even noticed her. The woman looked like a spinster schoolteacher or librarian, not like a dominatrix.

For a moment, she just stared at me from behind those black-framed glasses and said nothing. Then she spoke.

"I am Rosanne, but you will only refer to me as Mistress. Do you understand?"

I replied, "Yes mistress."

She smiled in approval then ordered me to stand up.

"Now slave, take off your clothes and toss them to me."

I did as I was told and watched as she locked my clothes in the desk drawer. I was then told to crawl on my hands and knees around the desk to her feet.

My cock had gotten rock hard now and I didn't even find her the least attractive. I guess the control factor was what was arousing me so much.

When I crawled up to her, I looked up her skirt and saw that she had no underwear on.

"Why are you looking at my pussy, slave?" She asked.

"Do you like looking at my pussy?"

I was afraid not to say anything, so I spoke softly in reply.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

Her snatch was hairy and untrimmed. Next, I was ordered under her desk as she scooted her chair up so that my face was an inch or two from her cunt.

"Slave, you have three minutes to give me an orgasm using only your mouth. Your hands must stay palm down, on the floor, at all times," she commanded.

"And if you fail, you will be punished severely!" she barked. The time started when she clicked the stopwatch.

I plunged my face into her cunt, which was soaking wet now. I nibbled at her clit feverishly to try to get her off so she wouldn't punish me.

I pushed as much of my tongue into her dripping hole as I could and began fucking her with my face. I could feel her thighs tighten up as she rocked her hips hard against my face.

I knew she was close so I began humming against her clit to push her over the edge. Then, she scooted her chair back and deliberately let the time run out. That bitch!

As soon as the stopwatch was clicked, my face was shoved back into her soaking wet cunt. I pushed my tongue back into her cunt and began slowly fucking her hole when she clamped her thighs down on my head and exploded into a powerful orgasm.

"Well, well, well, ... it looks like you failed Paul!" She laughed as she got up and pulled her skirt back down.

"Now, get up and follow me." She ordered.

I got up, still naked, and followed her down the hall. I walked past the maid, and when I did, the sight of her made my shaft begin to harden again. She looked down at it with a smile as she passed, but said nothing.

I was led into an empty room with only two iron poles running from the floor to the ceiling, about four feet apart. The only other things in the room were two small, waist high tables.

One table had been outfitted with wrist restraints on one side, and leg straps on the opposite side, at the bottom of the table legs. The other table held several sinister looking toys, whips, and restraints. This room made me very uneasy, but I was in no position to protest.

I was told to stand "spread eagle" between the poles while Rosanne placed restraints on my hands and feet. I was then gagged with a ball gag and left in the empty room. I could hear Rosanne outside the room talking to the maid.

"Shelly, get that room clean and ready for me while I go get a shower. And do not touch my slave, I pay you to work, not play!"

Shelly walked into the room with a smile and began dusting without saying a word. For a while, she seemed oblivious to my presence while she swept and arranged the toys on the table. When she was finished cleaning, she looked at her watch and grinned. For the first time, I heard her speak.

"I have a little time left before mistress comes back and I have always wanted to play with a slave of my own, but mistress will not let me. You wouldn't mind would you?"

She laughed, knowing I couldn't respond. Shelly looked at my raging hard cock and spoke softly.

"My, my, slave, I bet you would love to fuck me wouldn't you?"

There was nothing I wanted more. She then turned around and lifted her skirt up to reveal a black lace thong and the most incredible ass I have ever seen.

My cock was twitching with anticipation as she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. Then she picked them up and put them on my head, making sure the crotch was over my nose.

"You like the smell of my pussy, don't you slave?" She cooed. Next, she rubbed the crack of her ass up and down on my throbbing shaft, barely making contact. I thought I would lose it if this went on much longer.

She walked over to the table and picked up a short riding crop and slapped it hard against my ass. I have never been so humiliated and turned on all at the same time.

She kept smacking my ass with the crop and giggling each time my cock would jump with each lick.

I guess she lost track of time, because all of a sudden, Rosanne stormed in and with an angry look on her face, stopped her in mid-stroke.

"Shelly! What the fuck do you think you're doing?

"I told you to clean in here and when I come in, I find you cock teasing my slave!" She barked.

Rosanne paced back and forth thinking of a punishment for Shelly, when she finally spoke.

"I can either fire you or punish you. If you chose punishment, you will agree to whatever I say and there is no changing your mind." Shelly, now a little shaken up, chose punishment.

"First, you need to show Paul how sorry you are for teasing him," Rosanne ordered.

Shelly started to speak when Rosanne stopped her.

"Not say you're sorry, show him that you're sorry."

Mistress told Shelly to undress and bend over the restraint table. She then released my restraints and led me over to where she stood.

"I think Paul should be able to relieve himself now that you have gotten him all worked up, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Shelly said breaking into a smile. Rosanne smiled in an evil way as she spoke.

"Paul is going to fuck you in the ass to relieve himself so that you don't get pleasure from disobeying me!" Shelly's face changed from a smile to fear as she pleaded.

"Mistress, I have never done that, I have heard that hurts!" Without responding to her, Mistress picked up a ball gag and placed it in Shelly's mouth to shut her up.

"Paul," Mistress instructed, "If you take it easy on her, or stop because it's hurting her, I will take this strap-on and fuck you!" I looked down in horror to see a large black strap-on that had been hidden by her silk robe.

She then handed me a tube of lubricant and I rubbed my cock; then turned my attention to Shelly. I spread her cheeks to reveal her puckered little hole.

I rubbed the lubricant all around her asshole then worked a finger into her tight hole. Soon I was working two fingers inside her trying to relax her for my shaft. All of a sudden, Rosanne slapped me on the ass and told me to get on with it because I was wasting time.

I placed the swollen head of my member against Shelly's hole and pressed forward, but was met with tight resistance. I was trying to let her relax, and to accept my size when Rosanne brought the crop down hard on my ass making me plunge forward into Shelly's ass.

Shelly let out a low guttural groan as I slid into her. I only stroked in and out of her with a little of my length so that she could get used to it. But when I saw Rosanne pick up the tube of lubricant and start rubbing her big rubber toy, I knew she was serious.

That was all the motivation I needed! I slowly sank all of my length into Shelly until my balls were finally resting against her ass. She let out a loud whimper against her gag as I began plunging in and out of her, faster and faster trying to hurry and get through so it would be over for her.

I was about to blow my load, when Rosanne pulled me backwards and stopped me. Shelly let out a muffled groan of frustration as she realized that Mistress was intentionally prolonging her pain.

After a couple of minutes, Mistress nodded for me to re-enter Shelly's ass. As I slid back to full depth inside her hole, she groaned in protest.

Soon I got a rhythm going, and Rosanne brought the crop down hard across my back. Every other stroke or so, Mistress would bring the crop down hard against my ass and back causing me to plunge harder and harder into Shelly.

With each stroke, Shelly would let out a little whimper against her gag; and her face was now red as tears flowed down her cheek. I felt the wave come over me and I knew I couldn't hold back.

Rosanne quickly held a shot glass at the end of my shaft and told me to fill it with my hot load. Mistress then removed Shelly's gag and poured the seed into her mouth, and then made her lick the remainder out of the glass.

Mistress then instructed me to go get a shower and return for further instruction. This was going to be a long day.

After my shower, I returned to the room as I was instructed, to find Mistress and Shelly giggling and talking like old friends. It was as if nothing had ever happened.

Mistress then led us downstairs to eat lunch. The only thing out of the ordinary was I only had a towel on.

After lunch I was led back upstairs to a very large bedroom with a king size four-poster bed. On the bed was a roll of cotton rope and a black silk scarf, which strangely enough, looked quite erotic against the satin crimson sheets.

The black scarf was placed over my eyes and tied behind my head. Next, Mistress removed my towel and tied my hands and feet to the four posts on the bed. Mistress spoke from the side of the bed.

"Now slave, I will get to enjoy my winnings. I hope, for your sake, you don't disappoint me!"

The harshness in her voice, and the feel of the satin sheets against my naked body, had me aroused in such a way as I had not known until about a week ago.