A New Living Situation Ch. 02

Story Info
A boo-scare leads to dirty talk.
1.1k words
4.57
55.4k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you're down packing, come downstairs to my room." It was definitely a command, I thought as I put the last of my clothes away. The place was awesome. It was a three bedroom house with a pool and a Jacuzzi. My room had an armoire. I'd always wanted one of those. I smirked and ran a hand through Thomas's black fur. He lay on his side and closed his eyes. He had taken rather easily to his surroundings. He always had, lazy bum. I took a deep breath and composed myself. In my mind I was pretending it was a free place to live, but I had to get real about what I was to do.

I walked downstairs and knocked on the partially open door. He didn't say anything, so I walked in slowly.

"Alex?" I called softly.

"Boo," He covered my eyes from behind and rubbed himself against me. I gasped and then smirked.

"Funny," I turned to face him and he let his hands wander to my waist. He wore nothing but a pair of black briefs. His body was toned but not muscular. His shoulders were the most powerful part of him. I could tell he exercised.

"I like dresses." He pulled my jean clad hips toward him.

"What's your size?" I tipped my chin up.

"Funny." He smiled and leaned his face down to mine.

His kiss started out soft and then he began to press his lips into mine. His lips were sort of thin, but he made up for it with how he used his tongue. I felt like he was showing me how he was going to fuck me in a few minutes. His tongue plunged into my mouth swirling with my own. I wanted to show him I knew how to play to and I quickly sucked his tongue into my mouth. He sighed in surprise and I opened my eyes. He stared back at me as his hands found my ass and pulled me against him. He pulled his mouth away from mine for a moment to pull the tank top over my head. His eyes fell to my bright pink bra. He looked back up into my eyes and reached around to unfasten it. He threw it off, his eyes never leaving my tits. He reached out and took a nipple between his fingers. I moaned. My nipples have always been sensitive. He leaned forward and replaced his fingers with his tongue. I leaned into him. He pulled me closer as if to get my entire tit in his mouth. His other hand unfastened my jeans and pulled them down quickly along with my panties.

"God," he moaned against my skin. I felt his fingers find my slit and he pushed between and rubbed my clit. I sighed.

"I can't wait to figure out how to make you scream," He whispered as he lifted his head to kiss my neck.

I moaned. I loved dirty talk, but I was too shy to do it.

"Do you want me to make you cum pretty girl?" He pushed a finger inside of me. I moaned in response and he put another finger inside me. I gasped.

"Hmm?" He used his other hand to push my ass down.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Tell me."

"I want to cum." His thumb found my clit again and my legs shook. I never came with guys. I didn't want him to get his hopes up.

"Say it."

"Alex make me cum."

With those words he pulled down hard on his fingers. His thumb pressed into my clit and at the same time his mouth found my nipple again.

Oh my god. I felt the rush, the tingle and I moaned hard. As I came down he continued to stroke me and licked my nipple. He moaned a little and it turned me on to think he was getting off on me getting off.

He removed his fingers and I sighed. He kissed me again and a small smile formed on his lips.

"I've never done that before." I breathed out.

"What?" He looked confused.

I shook my head, "I mean, I've never cum from a guy doing something to me." I felt embarrassed saying it.

Alex smiled and his blue eyes twinkled. He rubbed the back of his hands over my breasts, stomach and hips.

"My turn," he kissed her again, "and I think you deserve a little spanking for teasing me that first time we met." He turned me around quickly. I put my hands out to catch myself on his bed.

I smiled as he rubbed his hands over my ass. He grabbed my hair softly and pulled my face up to see my expression.

"I knew you'd like it." He smirked.

His hand came down hard on my ass and the first thing I thought was, damn, that was loud. His hand came down again before I registered the sting. He spanked me a few more times and then seemed to be satisfied.

"Ok baby."

"Mmm." I moaned back at him as his fingers pushed inside me from behind. He continued to rub my ass as he fingered me. I pushed back into his hand and felt him reach even deeper inside me.

"Shit Bella, you are sexy," he leaned down and removed his fingers.

I felt his tongue enter me and I gasped. It felt so fucking amazing. He licked me up and down and then he focused on pushing his tongue inside me. He fucked me with his tongue while I writhed on the bed.

"Oh, Alex, I'm so close, oh," I moaned.

Instead of increasing his rhythm, he stopped and stood up. I heard the condom wrapper open and then I felt him at my entrance. He was hard and when he pushed inside me I realized he was thick. He pushed all the way inside me and then held my ass to him. He began to fuck me hard. I felt my pussy tingle from hearing the smacking sounds of his thighs hitting my ass.

"Oh fuck Bell."

He reached his hand around my body and found my clit. He began to stroke it. My whole body started to shake and I let my upper body fall all the way on the bed.

"That's right, let go. Fuck baby." I felt his body pump into my harder. I knew he was getting close.

"Cum Alex. Cum inside me." I gasped turning my head. He used his hand to pull my hair to help me hold my gaze on his.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," He pulled me to him hard; "I'm cumming."

Alex fell forward onto of me. I liked feeling his weight on top of.

"Shit." He breathed.

"What?"

"That was awesome. This is going to be fun."

I couldn't help but agree.