A New Living Situation Ch. 03

Story Info
I usually got home from work around 6:30.
1.5k words
4.55
53.7k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually got home from work around 6:30. I breezed in and swept a hand over my cat, Thomas. I had been living with Alex for two weeks now and we had fallen into a routine of fucking every night. The agreement had been once a week, but when he asked me to come to his room each night, I went. That night Alana had invited me to a party thrown by some of Fisher's friends. At first I had resisted thinking they all knew about Alex and my arrangement, but Alana had promised Alex and Fisher only told guys who also had a similar situation. I was excited to get out of the house and party a little. It had been a long week. I took a quick nap and then showered. I decided to wear a pair of dark denim shorts and a silver top with heels. It was summer and hot, so I figured it would be okay to wear shorts.

Alex worked long hours and usually didn't make it home until after 8. I would be gone by then. I fed Thomas and headed to meet Alana at her place.

The party was not too far from Alana's so we decided we could walk it, an unusual choice in LA. We had a couple of drinks at her place and she played with my makeup and hair. By the time we strolled up to the gate, my hair was bone straight and hung well past my shoulders. I never wore it straight. It was sort of my little way of bucking the system. Why shouldn't I wear my hair natural? But, Alana had convinced me that just once wouldn't make me a traitor to the cause. She had also lent me a pair of her heels that she said made me dressier. They were cute, but hard to walk in. Alana knocked at the door.

A tall strong looking Latino guy opened the door.

"Hey, Alana, come in," I realized that Fisher had introduced Alana around. I started to wonder if there was more to their relationship than they let on.

We walked into the beautiful home. There was a crowd of people, but it wasn't too crazy. Mostly an older crowd, 30-40s.

"I'm going to find Fisher. Grab a drink." Alana touched my back in a parting motion.

I headed to the bar and asked the guy behind it for a double vodka tonic. I stood sipping my drink, trying to look like I was having fun.

"Hi," a deep voice said behind me. I turned to find a tall dark haired guy behind me. He had very tan skin and light brown eyes. He was wearing a dark suit and his tie was slightly loose around his neck.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Rick," he extended a hand.

"Bella," I took his hand.

"Pretty name."

"Thanks."

"How do you know Tommy?"

"I don't."

"Crashing?"

"No. I'm Alana's friend. She's Fisher's friend."

"Oh yeah, I know Fisher a little."

I nodded.

"Having fun?" He leaned against the bar crossing his arms.

"Just got here."

"Dance?"

I turned to really look at Rick. He was cute. I liked his confidence. I nodded and took his hand as he led me to the makeshift dance floor. We had a great time and when I was ready to walk home, he offered me a ride. It crossed my mind only for a second that I he would take me to Alex's home.

When he pulled up, he asked quietly for my number. I punched it into his cell and as I went to get out, he put a restraining hand on my thigh.

"Hold up," he leaned toward me and let his lips brush mine softly.

I smiled and made my way into the house. I came in as quietly as possible. I saw Alex's car in the drive, so I knew he was home. I started to walk up the stairs when his voice stopped me.

"Have fun?" He asked from the TV room. I froze. Then I made my way into the room. He was sitting watching a movie. Thomas lay across his lap. He stroked the cat idly.

"Yep." I stood unsure at the entry way. It wasn't that I didn't want to have sex, just not with Alex, not tonight.

"Come here," he demanded.

"Actually, Alex, I'm sort of tired and I have to go to the gym early..."

"Come here," he repeated.

I started to walk away from him. I reached the stairs when I felt his hand hot on my arm. He spun me around.

"Don't walk away." His voice was deep. His eyes didn't sparkle like usual.

"What's wrong with you? The agreement was 4 times a month."

He seemed to flinch when I mentioned our deal. He stroked my arm.

"Right, sorry. Long day you know," the sparkle returned to his eyes and he let go of me.

"It's okay," I shifted uncomfortably.

"How'd you get home? Saw your car..." He brushed a hand through his hair.

"Um, a friend."

"A friend?" He shook his head as if confused.

"I didn't know you knew Rick Allen. I work with him." He looked up and caught my eye.

"I met him at the party, he offered me a ride."

"You can't date my friends." He said it in an even tone that betrayed his temper.

"I didn't know he was your friend. But I also didn't know I couldn't date while I lived here."

"Just not my friends," he lied.

"Fine." I stood awkwardly, "Night."

That night I dreamed I was kissing Rick. It felt so real. His lips on mine, his hard body pressed against me. I gasped when his fingers touched my pussy. My eyes flew open. It wasn't my imagination, someone was touching me. I opened my mouth to protest and a moan just came out.

"Rick," I sighed.

The hand on my pussy froze. The body on top of me looked up and I met Alex's eyes. I didn't know what to do, or say. I squirmed beneath him.

"You think he can fuck you better?" He said as he kissed me.

Not the reaction I expected. Anger or sadness, but lust? Then he looked in my eyes and I saw it. There it was anger. His hand was on my pussy again, but this time his fingers surged into me. I gasped against his mouth as his fingers began to fuck me.

"I couldn't wait till tomorrow Bell."

I felt his fingers so deep inside me. He pushed inside me hard. He sat up on his knees and focused his attention on finger fucking me as hard as possible. I moaned and gasped as I reached up to touch my nipples. He had stripped me bare while I slept.

"Come on pretty girl," he caught my eye and smiled.

"Oh, Alex," He sighed when I spoke his name and he leaned down so he could suck my clit in his mouth.

It felt like he was trying to prove to me that he was a better lover than my imaginary Rick.

He sat up, "Tell me you want to cum."

"I want to cum," I complied.

"Say it again and say my name."

"Alex, I want to cum, please Alex." I panted.

He growled and his mouth returned to my clit. He licked it furiously and continued to pump his fingers inside me. I felt the familiar feeling as I began to cum.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming Alex." I cried as I came hard on his hand.

He sat up and before I could get my bearings, he was inside me. He pushed deep into and pumped me slowly. I felt like he was filling me up completely.

"Oh god," I moaned as he continued his assault on my pussy.

"Feel good?" he asked.

I nodded.

He grabbed my ass and held me closer to him so he could get inside me deeper. I cried out. It was too much.

"Alex, wait," I tried to push his hips back, but he pushed forward.

He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. He began to pound into me. I had no choice but to lay there and take him. He fucked me hard and when he started to speed up, I knew he would cum soon.

He came hard inside me. I moaned with him and almost cried out when he pulled out of me. I flinched a little as he pushed his head back inside me just a little and laugh.

"Tell me I fuck you best," he looked down at me.

"Is that part of the deal?" I bit my bottom lip.

He moaned a little. Like he wanted to hurt me but was holding himself back.

"Yes," he said it in a clipped tone.

"You fuck me best," I said robotically.

"You," he wrapped his hand around my neck and nuzzled his face to it.

"What?"

"I want to own you."

A weird thing to say to a black girl. I wasn't sure how to answer. He let go of my neck and kissed me softly on the mouth before getting out of my bed and walking out the bedroom door.