A New Man

Story Info
I meet the girl of my dreams, become what she really wants...
4.5k words
4.55
14.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being single at 35 sucked. I had been married but when she left for another woman my confidence took a big hit and I spent the next 10 years alone. I went on a lot of dates at first, I thought maybe I was trying too hard at times but I stuck to my morals, stayed a nice guy but got a lot of "you're nice but not my type" messages after 1 date. I was pretty average looking, kept in shape but just couldn't find the one for me.

My time came though, a good friend in work set me up on a blind date that changed everything.

"She's really nice, she's pretty and I think you guys will get on great." Said my friend Amber.

"And you don't have one single picture of her?" I replied

"She doesn't like her picture being taken, she can be a little shy but she is a wonderful woman, trust me."

"And how long has she been single?"

"That doesn't matter, if you don't have a good time I'll get you a date with Kelly even though I think she's a bitch and would be terrible for you."

"Kelly in accounting? No thank you, the guys like her because she looks like a porn star but that isn't a compliment." Amber laughed.

"Well you just be on time, Crystal will be there at 7pm."

I stood nervously waiting at 'The Headless Horseman', the bar that I was to meet Crystal. I had a single rose in my hand, had dressed pretty well and wondered what she would be like.

"You must be Marcus." Said the woman, smiling at me.

I half expected another frumpy soccer mom that I'd been set up with before but before me was a beautiful woman, long black hair and had the look of a vampire temptress from that show True Blood. She wore a black dress that accentuated her curves and had a respectable amount of cleavage that I'd struggle not to notice in a crowded room.

"I, yes, you're beautiful, shit I mean Hi, this is for you." I stammered holding out the rose. Crystal just laughed.

"And I thought I was the shy one, but thank you, I'll take the compliment."

"Sorry I just didn't know what to expect and you really are beautiful, caught me off guard is all."

"Well I'm flattered, thank you. Shall we get a drink first, you said our table is booked for 8 right?"

"Yes, sure that would be great. The restaurant is not too far so if it's okay we can walk, The Cloud Room."

"Oh I've heard that's really nice."

We chatted over a drink then took the short walk to the restaurant and chatted over dinner.

"I know you go red every time I say something but you have the most mesmerizing eyes." I said, trying not to sound cheesy.

"Thank you, I get that a lot. My parents both had green eyes so mine actually change with my mood. If you see them turn lilac you should probably not be around me." She said, smiling.

As the evening went on I wondered more and more why this incredible, beautiful woman was single. Emboldened by the wine and after dinner drinks I decided to ask.

"Please don't take this wrong but I'm really curious why such a beautiful woman like you is single, you're funny, very intelligent and you have an amazing personality. I just don't get it." I said.

"Most men are intimidated by me, the fact that I'm a practicing Witch puts most off too." She replied with a smile.

"Now I know you're not teasing me, I think that's pretty cool."

"How do you know I'm not teasing?"

"Well when the waitress tried to bring you that slice of cake that guy sent over you told her you were allergic to chocolate and your eyes wrinkled at the edges a certain way. You ate the after dinner chocolate mint so I knew it was a brush off to her but everything you've told me about you has been true."

"Nobody has ever noticed that before Marcus. Same question to you, why are you single?"

"I'm plain looking, average, needed the drinks I've had to be this open with you but I don't have a lot of self confidence. Wow, that was probably TMI huh."

"No, I asked what I wanted to know. Will you walk me home?"

"I'd love to."

We stopped outside a building on the nicer part of downtown, I had hoped I'd be invited in but I remained the gentleman I'd been all night.

"I have something for you Marcus, I was able to control you far too easily so I can't be with you but you have been such a gentleman tonight I'm going to give you a gift. I promise you'll find the one for you within a year and you'll have the most wonderful life."

"I... I don't understand."

"You asked why I was single, I told you the truth but I didn't tell you everything. I have a gift, I can only be with a man who I can't control and I haven't found him yet."

"What do you mean control?"

"Kiss my left cheek Marcus."

I did so without question.

"That is what I mean. It doesn't always work on women but I could hurt you if we were together and I'd hate that. Hold out your hand for me."

I did so again without question. Crystal took a pin from a matchbox sized case in her purse and stuck it in my hand, it hurt a little but when she rubbed it the pain left. She held my face and looked into my eyes.

"You will be more confident and the right one for you will notice, you will become the object of her desires and you'll know she's the one after your first kiss." Said Crystal.

She kissed me on the cheek and I got a little light headed.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening Marcus, it really was wonderful to meet you." She said then left.

Usually after a date that ended with me walking home alone or no plans for date 2 I'd be a little sad, wondering how I'd end my lifelong singleness but that night I was smiling, happy that I'd met Crystal, thankful for the time I'd spent with her and not upset at all that I had no plans to see her again.

That Monday in work I sat eating lunch with Amber.

"Hey, I spoke with Crystal on the phone, she thought you were really nice." Said Amber.

"Yea, I had a wonderful night with her, she tell you why I won't see her again?"

"She did but I'm really happy you went out with her. When do you fly out for the conference?"

"Tomorrow, hoping they have the new Vandium series software ready, is supposed to really streamline our network."

"You are such a nerd." Said Amber, laughing.

The conference was a lot of fun, really informative and I picked up a lot of good leads for my boss, I ate at the hotel for dinner, was to fly back the next morning so I had an early night planned. I went to grab the last danish from the dessert tray at the same time a woman did.

"Oh it's fine, you can have it." I said.

"No, then I'd feel terrible, it looks yummy. How about we share it?" She replied.

"Well then you'd have to join me and I'd hate to subject you to that."

"Well, Marcus, maybe I'd like to join you."

"How do you know my name?" I replied.

"You're still wearing your conference badge." She said with a grin.

"Oh." We both laughed.

We got a table together, it turned out she was at the same conference and we had a lot to talk about, we were both excited about the new things we'd learned and time flew, before we knew it it was getting late.

"I hate to be so forward but I'm really enjoying your company, do you want to take this to the bar?" She said.

"Only if you tell me your name." I said.

"Oh wow, I'm so sorry, I'm Clara." She said with a smile.

"Well how about we meet there in 30 mins, I'd love to get out of this work shirt."

"Okay, I should change too."

We laughed when we turned out to be on the same floor.

Clara was already in the bar by the time I got there, she'd changed into a simple but pretty black dress while I had just put on a shirt and jeans.

"You look really nice, I'm only here for the night so I only brought these, I feel really under-dressed now." I said with a smile.

"Well don't, you look fine. I was hoping there was a banquet or something like they had last year but I guess they're cutting costs." Replied Clara.

"I still can't believe we stay in the same city, that's so awesome."

"What if I turn out to be crazy?" She said, grinning.

"Well you're beautiful so I have a higher threshold for crazy." We both laughed.

"Why are you single at 35 Marcus." Said Clara touching my hand.

I explained my divorce, my lack of confidence after it and everything in between.

"Wow, well is her loss, women are fun now and then but I don't think I could share a bedroom with another."

"You're married or a nun or something right?"

"Yes Marcus, I've just admitted I'm bi, I totally belong in a church. And no, my ex traded me for a younger model, knocked up a 19 year old and moved to Florida with her."

"Well I'm sure his trailer is just lovely."

Like dinner, our conversation flowed easily, Clara was very flirty, funny and very easy to talk to. Our barman told us it was time to close, it was 2am.

"Are you serious, my goodness, I didn't think it was that late. Sorry, so much for an early night to fly rested." Said Clara.

"Are you on the 8.15?"

"Yes! You too? Wow!"

I walked Clara to her room door, she looked at me with a soft smile.

"This is the point where you kiss me Marcus. I really really like you but I'm old fashioned and don't sleep with a man on the first day."

I kissed her softly on the lips, she held me and kissed me passionately.

"Oh wow, there's that spark." She said, letting me go.

"I have a shuttle booked if you wanted to join me, save you getting a cab."

"Front desk at 5?"

"I'll be there."

"Goodnight Marcus." She said smiling then went into her room.

I'm not sure I slept at all, I couldn't get Clara out of my head. She was everything I'd ever wanted in a woman, I felt like I just closed my eyes when my alarm went off. Clara was already at the desk when I went to check out.

"You couldn't sleep either huh." Said Clara, she looked as tired as I was.

"I got maybe 30 minutes, this sounds super cheesy but I couldn't get you out of my head." I said.

"Same, I almost called you 3 times, just to talk. I got us coffee."

Clara and I slept on the 5 hour plane ride, I let her use my travel pillow and she rested on my shoulder. We got to our cars and made sure we had each other's number and went our separate ways. The next day in work I sat at my desk smiling at the texts we'd exchanged, we both expected things to fizzle once we got home but we both felt like teenagers falling in love for the first time.

"What's her name?" Said Amber.

"What?"

"Oh don't give me that mister, you've been grinning at your phone all morning, you met someone didn't you?"

"Actually yes." I said, grinning.

"Please tell me you got a picture, the suspense will kill me if you don't."

I showed her the selfie we'd taken.

"Holy shit she's beautiful! I want details mister!"

I told her how we met and how well we were getting on, Amber hugged me.

"That is so wonderful, I'm so happy for you!"

"It's only day 3, we're going out this weekend so we'll see."

Our weekend date went the same as our first meeting, we couldn't get enough of each other and didn't want to part.

"I think I want you to spend the night. I know you feel it too but the chemistry we have is making me dizzy and I want to see how long we can keep it going. I know you're not going to just vanish in the morning."

"I'd really like that." I said and kissed her again.

"Well good."

We got a cab to her apartment and she led me inside by the hand, we kissed with the same passion we had since our first one and eventually ended up in her bedroom, it was furnished how I'd expected, a large 4 poster bed and lots of plush pillows. She dimmed the lights and pulled my clothes off, my semi hard cock springing out at her when she pulled my shorts down.

"Oh, did I cause that?" She said with a grin.

Before I could reply she took me into her mouth and started sucking me, her tongue was amazing and she had me fully hard in no time. She stood up and kissed me again, I helped her out of her dress, admiring and kissing her body as I got her naked. Her figure was amazing, beautiful pert 36c breasts and enough curves to make me smile.

"I hope you're not disappointed." She said.

"You are perfect." I said then kissed her again.

We climbed onto the bed together, I climbed between her legs and after sucking both of her nipples to hardness, I kissed my way down her body and started to explore her shaved pussy with my tongue. She gasped as my tongue entered her, I licked her juices and explored her like it was my first time and when she was ready, rasped her clit until she arched her back and came, squirting into my mouth.

"H.. holy fuck, I haven't squirted like that with a man before, that was amazing." She said breathlessly after she pushed me away.

"You taste amazing."

"Thank you but squirting makes me sensitive, get on your back."

I did as she asked and was rewarded by her mouth on my cock, she licked and sucked me with the same passion I'd given her and I barely had a chance to warn her when I exploded into her mouth.

"Mmm, you taste good too. Will give me a chance to recover, I'll get you hard again don't worry." She said, kissing me and holding me close.

We made love for hours, I came deep inside her when she told me to cum with her and we gazed into each other's eyes as we caught our breaths.

"I've never felt a connection like this with another soul, you're fucking amazing, is like you were made for me."

"I feel the same, you're so sexy."

"I'm pretty worn out and that's hard to do, I'm usually so hard to please."

We kissed then drifted off to sleep together, next morning I woke feeling like a freight train had hit me, Clara was still laying with her head on my chest but woke smiling at me when I moved.

"Sorry, need to use the bathroom." I said, she let me up.

I peed but when I washed my hands and went back into the room the pain all over got worse and I had to grab the post to stay on my feet.

"Are you okay?" Said Clara as she sat up, a concerned look on her face.

I couldn't talk, I felt like every muscle on my body was on fire, I was getting taller and my skin felt like it was molten lava. Clara's eyes and mouth widened and she covered her mouth with her hand. I fell to my knees beside the bed and started shaking uncontrollably. When I stopped shaking I stood up again and looked at my arms, I had way more hair than before, I stood about 8 feet tall and my cock had almost doubled in size. I tried to talk but it came out as a low growl.

"No fucking way." Said Clara.

I looked in her dresser mirror, gone was Marcus, instead I was a werewolf. 'I'm dreaming' I thought to myself but Clara was standing before me, I could smell her arousal and she looked at me like she'd expected me that way.

"This is impossible, I have this really fucking dark fantasy where a werewolf takes me and you're exactly what I imagined. How could you know?"

I still couldn't speak, I just shrugged.

Clara looked down at my cock and swallowed, I decided to give her what her body told me she wanted and picked her up and put her on all fours on the bed. It was like she didn't weigh anything but she opened her legs and watched me on her closet mirror. I slid my tongue into her, the more I licked the wider her pussy got and she was practically oozing her juices. My cock hardened as I licked her, it was a good 14 inches and as thick as her arm but my tongue had done something to her pussy. It was still a tight fit when I entered her though, I was gentle and thrust into her slowly, my balls that had grown to the size of apples, swinging heavily as I fucked her. Clara was moaning in pleasure, she'd cum every second thrust and I was eventually holding her up as I thrust into her. Her eyes seemed to glaze over when I got close, I had somehow got all 14 inches into her and was fucking her pretty hard. When I came my cock swelled, Clara screamed 'OH FUCK YES' at the top of her voice when I erupted, jets of hot cum flooding her pussy as I climaxed.

I must have blacked out, I woke sitting on the bathroom floor, back to normal but soaked in sweat, a grinning Clara sitting in her corner bathtub, gazing at me.

"You should get in with me." She said.

My whole body was sore again but I got in the hot water and Clara cuddled into me.

"I don't know how that was even possible but you just fulfilled one of my darkest wildest fantasies I'd masturbate over when I was married to an asshole. When you shrunk back to normal my pussy did too but you were huge baby, I felt you so deep inside me."

"So it wasn't just a dream? A really vivid shared dream?"

"Oh no way, I felt like my head was going to explode I came so hard, I still can't feel my toes."

"I don't know how it happened Clara, hasn't ever happened to me before."

We both slept pretty hard for a few hours, when I woke, Clara was watching me, softly touching my chest.

"Want some breakfast? I've put your clothes in the wash though." She said.

"Okay, think I'll distract you too much if I'm naked?"

"Yes, but if you don't mind pink I have a spare robe for you."

After we ate we sat snuggling on the couch, softly kissing each other as we chatted.

"I can't believe I'm horny again, what have you done to me?" She said, smiling as she toyed with my cock.

We made love on the couch then napped together entwined in each other's arms. Once my clothes were dry we got dressed, Clara packed a bag and we went to my place to have dinner and watch a movie the next day. We made love that morning, when I got up to pee after waking from our nap I felt the pains in my muscles again. I managed to talk before I blacked out and called out to Clara.

When I woke I felt strange again, I was smaller but on all fours when I stood and again Clara just stared.

"Marcus?"

I tried to talk and a bark came out! I looked over at my full length mirror and I was a big dog, I couldn't believe it but Clara had watched me change, I could smell she was really aroused, as I approached she got on all fours before me, I licked her pussy a few times but got up and mounted her. She fed my cock inside her and I thrust into her furiously I felt my cock grow then felt a ball sized knot at the base of my cock appear, I pushed that into her too and she moaned as I kept thrusting. She was cumming pretty hard when I came, I sprayed what felt a torrent of cum into her pussy then I blacked out again. I woke to Clara wiping the sweat from me with a damp cloth.

"Are you okay?" She said, her hair was matted to her face and she had a soft smile on her lips.

"I don't know what's happening, are you doing this?"

"No but it's like you're reading my mind and feeding of my darkest desires. I have to tell you, I'm loving it but if it's hurting you..."

"It only hurts a little when I change. Wait, what did you say? Desires? Fuck."

"What?"

"Before we met I went on a blind date with a woman who said she was a Witch. She was really nice and all but said she could control me so couldn't be with me, she stuck me with something, said something like I'd become the object of her desire when you find the right woman and would know after one kiss. I've been crazy about you since our first kiss but didn't think she meant the last part literally."

"I've felt the same, the sex aside I've not felt this way about anyone before. It scares me but I can't help feeling I'm falling in love with you and after so short a time, feels nuts."

"Then we can both be nuts together."

I held her close as we kissed again, at Clara's insistence though we called Crystal to talk to her about what was happening, she came over to my apartment straight away.

"You are beautiful, I'm so glad he found someone like you." Said Crystal, greeting Clara with a hug.

"Thank you, he's a great man, I'm so lucky." Said Clara.

"Tell me again what I said to you, I'd had a little wine but I'm usually careful on how I give my spells out." Said Crystal.

12