A New Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said I'd become the object of her desires." I said.

"Oh, well shit. I have to see this, when does it usually happen."

"Usually after we've both already cum once, he'll turn into something from my fantasies." Said Clara.

"I swear I will not judge but what has he been so far." Said Crystal.

"So far he's been an 8ft werewolf with a 14 inch cock and tongue that made me deep and wide enough to take it and a really big dog." Said Clara.

"Nice, I thought I was alone in the werewolf one." Said Crystal with a grin.

"Clive Barton!" They both said in unison then laughed.

"He's an erotica author honey." Clara said to me, noticing my confused look.

"This is going to get a little weird but I really need to see it happen." Said Crystal. She whispered something in Clara's ear.

"Oh definitely, you're sexy as hell." Said Clara with a grin. Crystal whispered something else to her.

"Baby, Crystal can't say it to you as you're not immune to her words but whatever happens you have my blessing, we're all going to have sex."

"Uh, okay." I replied.

We all got naked and went to my room, Crystal and Clara were kissing and touching each other, their bodies were really similar and I couldn't help but get hard. Crystal whispered something and Clara put me on my back and mounted me, stared riding me pretty hard and Crystal sat on my face and had me lick her. Crystal came first then Clara came over my cock before I pushed up and came into her. We caught our breaths then I got up to wash my face. I felt pretty different when I left the room, no major pain this time just an ache in my cock and my chest felt heavy.

"No fucking way!" I said, fondling my breasts.

"Did his cock get bigger too?" Said Crystal.

"Yes, I'm sorry, you're plenty big for me but the thought of being fucked by a huge cock transgender gets me hot." Said Clara.

"Me too, may I?" Said Crystal.

Crystal came about six times before I came in her, I stayed hard and managed to make Clara cum another 4 times while she ate Crystal's pussy before I managed to cum again then I blacked out. When I woke, Crystal was sucking me while Clara watched, thankfully my breasts were gone though. That weekend was pretty wild, I fucked both of them as a huge cocked Minotaur, a horned red skin demon (again with huge cock) then on Sunday, for our last session I turned into Clara but with a cock. Clara insisted on pictures for that one and touched and kissed me all over, even when I was fucking Crystal. I'm pretty sure she came as soon as I entered her but she just gazed into my eyes while I made love to her as her, it was pretty surreal looking in the mirror while we did it.

"Clara, thank you so much for sharing him with me, I'm going to research and see if there's anything I can do to reverse it for you." Said Crystal once we'd all showered and dressed.

"I uh, how about you research if it will harm him long term. We spoke in the shower and he is fine with me keeping him this way." Said Clara.

"Are you sure Marcus?"

"I'm sure, the changing pain lasts seconds and the pleasure I get and can give her is amazing." I replied to Crystal.

"And I only want sex like that sometimes, most of the time it's him as himself that is my desire so I know we can keep a lid on it." Said Clara.

A few months later, Clara and I got married. Our friends were worried it was too soon but when they seen us together and seen the love and passion we shared they understood. We actually got upgraded to a remote suit on our honeymoon, apparently the other guests complained about Clara's screaming during sex, I mean, she had a 14 inch werewolf cock in her so can't be blamed right? Crystal joins us every now and then too, sometimes to give my cock a break and sometimes to share the load. Within a year I'd went from unhappy single to the luckiest guy alive. Life, is awesome...

12