A New Master, A New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Her story continues.
1.5k words
4.1
16.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering from the sting of the whip across my thighs, my mind races, as I know he has been gentle up until now. The look of determination on his face stuns me. He is intent upon playing out this new game plan.

My skin prickles as I look into his eyes he smiles that sly grin he gives me when he is up to something. My anxiety eases up some but I am still leery of what to expect. I know he would never hurt me and I am safe with him. I trust him.

He runs the whip around my shoulders. The long leather strip glides over my skin and down my arm. In his other hand I see a leather flogger. Surprised because I didn't see it at first, but then I was a bit occupied with feeling the whip I jump as he snaps it across my thighs at the same time, stroking my back with the whip tendril.

My breathing comes in gasps. He tells me to get on my knees, thinking I may be able to please him in the way he so loves, I drop and smile up at him. He tells me to lower my head to the pillow he puts under my head. I do as I am told, and I feel his hand on my hips, pulling my ass in the air more.

I hear his breathing, as he smiles and tells me to stay absolutely still. I hold myself still, and waits for his command to move to him to please him with my mouth, but am surprised by the sharp sting of the flogger across my shoulders. Then it works its way down my back, over my middle and to my ass. Sharp stinging swats, making my ass sting but not unbearably so.

As I feel him getting closer to my ass my breathing turns to panting. I am shaking because of the intensity of the strikes. His hand is firmer each time and he draws back farther the lash comes down faster and harder. His breathing is louder.

Suddenly he stops and I relax. My hands tremble. I slowly lower myself to the pillow and close my eyes. I hear the catch in his breath as he loudly asks me, have I told you to lay down? Have I told you to move? I whimper and bring myself back up in to position.

No Master you did not tell me to move. Please forgive me? I am shivering, as I know I have displeased him greatly by disobeying a direct order. I feel his hand on my ass as he swats me and tells me to straighten my back. I do as I am told. I feel him putting his palm on my ass and cupping it. Squeezing it and feeling it's firmness.

I hold my breath as I feel him behind me. He is looking at what is his and humming. I wasn't sure what to expect but I know that from the sound of his hum, he was pleased with what he saw. Suddenly I heard a swooshing sound and almost instantly I felt the swat of his paddle. I didn't see him take it from his bag, and it was a surprise to feel how hard he swatted me.

I gasped in pain and bit my lip until it bled as he swatted me over and over. I gripped the pillow tightly in my hands and tried not to make a sound. My body trembled as he continued his assault on my ass. He stopped and stood over me, his hand gentle on my red ass. He rubbed it slowly and gently and spoke softly to me as I sobbed.

His words were soft and warm. You know little one, you have made a mistake and when you do this you need to be corrected. I nodded my head and wiped my eyes. Now you have paid the price for your mistake and we shall move on. I love you and want only to teach you my ways.

He picked me up from the pillow and cuddled me in his arms. My breathing returned to normal and I felt safe. He took me to the bed and laid me on it. Pulling a blanket up around me, he tucked me in. kissing my forehead, he turned to walk away, stopping in the door way, he looked back at me and told me, rest little one, I will return.

I closed my eyes to sleep almost immediately. I did not hear him return and did not wake up until I felt his hand on my ankle. When I opened my eyes I looked up at him and saw his smile. I looked around me and saw my arms were shackled to the headboard and my other foot tied to the footboard. He had done all this while I slept. I never felt a thing.

Smiling at me, he finished tying my foot and came around the bed to my head. Leaning down he kissed me deeply and told me he loved me. I kissed him back and told him that I loved and adored him. He rubbed my shoulders and down my throat. I felt his hands nice and warn as they trailed over my skin.

My nipples hardened as he brushed over them gently. Then I felt his breath on them as he licked and kissed each, rose, colored tip. My back arched up to feed my breast into his mouth, and I felt the stinging of his hand on the inside of my thigh. I gasped as I felt the sting, his voice close to my ear, whispering, little one I did not tell you to move at all.

Whimpering I said to him, no master you did not. Please forgive me. There is nothing to forgive he told me as he rubbed the inside of my thigh where he slapped it moments ago. Then I felt his breath, on my thigh, kissing the spot that was tender and pink, he mouth slowly working its way up my thigh.

His tongue slowly licking, flicking teasing my inner thigh, my pussy aching to feel his tongue against it, I laid still. Not moving a muscle no matter what. He dipped his tongue slowly into the crease of my thigh, making me shiver, as he knows this is a favorite spot for him to lick.

His fingers found my nipples and he began to tug and pull on them as he teased my aching pussy. His tongue gliding over my mound, tasting me and feeling it freshly shaven, he kissed it and nibbled on it, making me laugh.

Master slid between my open thighs and he began to lick my mound and in the crease of my leg again, making me moan loudly. With his fingers he spread me open and exposed my hot wet pussy. The opening coated and shining with my juices, he licked my clit, causing me to groan. His fingers teased and taunted me, his lips made me tremble.

He slid his finger into my pussy and began to move it on and out slowly. His tongue tapped my clit and I felt his other hand going to my ass, spreading my cheeks slightly and his finger dipping into my pussy to make it wet, bringing that wetness to my tight bud, he slid it in slowly. Hearing my gasp, he told me to relax and let it happen.

I made myself calm down and relax, closing my eyes I felt him working his fingers in and out of both of my holes. Then I felt two fingers sliding in and out as his tongue teased and lapped at my clit. My breathing quickened and my heart fluttered.

I felt myself tightening up as he continued to tease me and lick at my most sensitive place. His fingers going faster, in and out, pounding into me as he sucked my clit hard. My body arched involuntarily and I felt myself falling over the edge, I begged him to allow me to cum but he looked up at me and told me, NO you will not cum yet. You will wait until I tell you to. My heart beat faster and I felt myself getting closer to the edge again, fear and common sense left me and I could no longer hold myself back.

I felt him leave my body. Standing over me wiping his mouth, he smiled at me. The coldness of his departure from me made the sensation of my orgasm cease immediately. I looked up at him and he smiled and told me, you are lucky little one. My eyes found his and when I saw the smile on his face, I smiled back and told him, thank you master for not allowing me to make another mistake tonight. You have excited me beyond my endurance tonight, but I will strive to have more control Sir.

His look and his smile told me he was not disappointed in me, but that I had to work on my control. I smiled up at him and told him, you are my heart, my love, and my master. I love and adore you!