A New Meaning To Getting Lucky Ch. 1

Story Info
He meets the perfect woman.
4.8k words
4.09
25.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers

Loving her has been easy since we'd met, making love to her was nervous but electric those first few times, as we discovered each other, explored each other and found out what each of us liked, needed, wanted and felt... then it became the most natural thing and has been so ever since. We have shared one attitude about everything connected with our lovemaking since soon after it began and we became so close in it. These last years it has seemed as if we had one body, I mean it so sincerely, it's not meant to be a cliché...the way she understood mine and the way she makes me believe that I understand hers has been incredible. It took three months of friendship to find our trust and belief in each other, then three months of expression before we actually made love.

We began to discover that the expressions of things we didn't like we were able to share and become comfortable with, slowly at first, in fantasy, then in reality. We had what is probably a rare scenario in this day and age of learning about each other before we took the proverbial "jump into the sack."

We found extreme pleasure in the fantasies we discussed, then we stumbled into making them happen.

(Readers, please stick with the preamble, hopefully it will help you feel the story like we felt what we shared).

Sure, we'd both had lovers before but soon after we were together, we realized we were meant to be...as if the others we'd had were meant to be for own practice, learning and understanding in reaching the point that we found ourselves knowing how deeply in love we were falling...soon enough we realized that we were learning so much more with each other than our pasts could ever have imagined possible. At the time of our meeting she was 26, I was 36.

She is incredibly beautiful. There isn't a part of her that is not physically perfect but her mind is so utterly complimentary of her body. She is passion defined! She reaches peaks of anger and expression about all the things she cares about and expresses her feelings with extreme caring. She brings the same passion to our every moment..."time out" is rarely an option. We can begin a phone call at 9pm and have it last until 6am. During it's course we might be shouting at each other, masturbating together, making life plans or talking about the weather. There might be a dozen or so hang ups in between times but those never release our thoughts.

I'm writing about this for her and me. It's a good thing because there has to be something to believe in and anybody else that identifies with it or has lived it, has already understood where this is coming from.

It matters little to you and matters nothing to me but visualization can be assisted in the reading process so I'll tell you anyway...She is 5'8", 127 pounds, shaped, so beautifully shaped. Of those 127 pounds, 63.5 are her heart, 63.5 are her soul...just maybe, some of you that read this would give at least one limb to have her...but you're never going to! I intend to wrap her up so fucking tightly inside myself that she won't see beyond the elements of me that wrap her. She does the same to me.

I have her in my life for no other reason than that I am lucky, the luckiest guy in the world...what other explanation could there be? I could tell any readers that I'm good looking, that I'm tall, smart, wealthy, witty or whatever but it really doesn't matter anyway, I'm the one writing and I'm the lucky SOB to have this women in my life and to be sharing this, our story. If she told you about me, she'd probably say I was tall, dark, handsome, hung, smart and focused on golf, sports and the things I aspire towards in my business... but she'll get to read it and edit this paragraph before I submit it. So know that what you read is what she agreed was accurate. She might also say that I gained about 15 pounds too much these last few years as her cooking got better and my visits to the gym became less frequent!

Thanks for sticking with it so far, now the story (almost) begins...

I've been working in a new office space, all alone for now, due to a new business venture I recently undertook. Her call came in at about 4.30pm, I was working but almost done for the day, this woman I had loved for four years, told me how much she'd been missing me the last four days, I told her it was mutual. She caught me at a moment that I'd just finished making some calls and was just tidying up the office a little bit, tidying up merely helped me justify renting the place.

We told each other how much we had missed each other and how much we wanted to see each other this night. The things we expressed during the early part of that call will not add to any readers' appeal for this story but to us it meant a lot! We covered the things that had been hurting each of us, discussed what we needed to reestablish in our world. Somehow we had each missed a couple of things that were making us individually and temporarily unhappy, we aired them, realized them and finally agreed on them. We each knew we had to do better and maybe we each now know that individually we always have to think more about each other than ourselves in order to make it as perfect as it can be...you decide, you all have relationships too and we all have different thoughts, feelings and philosophies. Then, after reminding each other of our shared love and beliefs, we got to the second part of our call. I guess this is where the story really begins...

I asked her over..."not unless I get dinner" was the reply, now there was a touch of sarcasm in the flattening of our temporary barricade. No problem there but the anger was gone, we were back on the same wavelength and playing our own games..."just come without panties, wear a sexy dress" and a whole bunch of other fantastical thoughts were expressed over AT&T's lines. "Then I'll arrange dinner." It slowly went further...I told her that I wanted her so very much, I then realized for myself that I was lying, that I wanted her more than life itself and then attempted to express what she already knew.

She understood it as I spoke it and reiterated it all in her own way. Making me comfortable, looking after my psyche, and generally being who I already told you she is!

We spoke about her dress, a slinky black thing, she told me about the Via Spiegel shoes she would wear (I still don't know how to spell that).

I asked her to arrive and be ready for a ravishing without conversation...all she said was "uhuh".

"Over the back of the big chair" I mentioned..."ok, you have any more questions or requests?" she added.

She arrived...incredibly gorgeous, incredibly shapely and incredibly ready.

I don't want to overestimate anything but there are 99% of guys out there that will never get close to anything like the woman I will spend the rest of my life with. It's not an insult, just a reality check! There are woman out there that are that way inclined that certainly want her in the same way...others might want to convert just upon seeing her...we'll get into that later in this chapter or maybe at another time (checking my watch). Like I said...I'm a lucky SOB.

Anyway...she stepped from the elevator after having buzzed my door...I gave a nod in her direction as she walked towards me and she lifted the dress from four inches above her knees and exposed a newly and cleanly shaven pussy...she let it slide down again as we kissed without speaking...our mouths and tongues intertwined as her coat slipped from her shoulders during the same few seconds that she passed the threshold. It fell to the floor and there it would stay for an hour or more.

The shaving of her pussy is not a new thing, it's just a beautiful thing. In fact, she just had a "brazilian" wax and trim, it's amazing, It's sexy beyond words so I won't write about it in that way, I'll just tell you what I see, feel, kiss, finger, suck and taste.

I wish I could attach a picture but without that possibility, for all you girls and boys, I'll describe it in every detail that I see it and dream about it when I'm not with her...first ...it's pink, pink like a roast beef sandwich, her outer lips are huge...I can pull and pucker them like a kid that pins down his butterfly collection, exceptional in form and thickness...when she opens herself there is a glorious scent...it seems as if the scent of life emanates from her pussy...I can see it as I type...I can see her stroking it for me in between my own lickings and suckings...I have my heaven there. Only the reality of daily life forbids me from burying myself and drowning inside her forever. The uncertainty of afterlife that would have me live there forever is what makes me want to live there in this life . But when they decide that my time has come that is surely what I will hope for. When we make love her lips swallow me...they chase my cock from her pussy and drag me back inside...the vision of making love with her from behind is nothing less than the eighth wonder.

She settled herself in what we call "the big chair", she hiked up her dress, I pushed it higher and then higher again until it was around her neck and my hands were on her breasts, caressing and molding them, lightly pinching as my mouth moved closer to them.. she knew it was time to lose the dress, she lost it, naked now, glorious...her hands fell to the outsides of her breasts, joining my hands and my oral administrations, her scent is intoxicating... flickering candle light sent dancing shadows across her face...I moved to her mouth, briefly though, and slipped to kiss and nibble her neck and shoulders until the shiver of her response told me that the goose bumps were spreading along the length of her legs...those long beautiful legs...they opened and allowed me closer as I tried to caress and kiss her more tenderly and sensually than my cock wanted me to... She deserved a week of this but settled for about 10 minutes before I moved back to her breasts, her nipples more erect than ever, the first "ooohhhhss" escaped her lips as I sucked more firmly and in turn took much of each breast into my mouth whilst caressing the orally unattended one...

Slowly but surely my tongue and mouth licked and kissed it's way along her body, her legs opened as I passed and almost ignored her pussy...I made my way from thigh sucking to the joint between sex and hips in about 5 minutes...trying to make every touch tender and delighting in the expressions of pure enjoyment I hoped she was receiving...my arms stretched beneath her and came across her flanks and my hands settled into their loving and caressing of her breasts and nipples...she placed her hands above mine and encouraged this as I slowly began a tormentation of her sex...her sex was so close, so beautiful, raw, erotic...she was ready to flower as my lips approached...her outer folds were swollen, her aroma so evidently epitomized the woman who's sex and love I felt so completely...

I kissed her outer lips in turn, wetted each with my tongue, sucked alternatively until they grew between my lips...then dragged them in together, sucking and kissing them wetly until they softened and swelled, finally opening as her delicious fluids separated them from within...my tongue flicked over her clit, my lips dwelt there briefly en route to her beautifully bald mound...I began to kiss her there, licking her, kissing her until she was coated and wet...then sucking on her there...knowing that her clit was jumping out at my nose with each deep suck...she moaned, she moved but not enough to separate her from the pleasure we were each receiving...I dipped down again...her lips now so far apart...her inner pink was so exposed, so open, so inviting...

I sucked her clit between my lips as she threw back her head...I looked up to see her eyes closed and her mouth open... her delicious tongue pressing against her two front teeth. I nibbled her clit, sucked it between my lips and began flicking with my tongue...in seconds it began...her orgasm was there for the taking... I didn't want it just yet...I stopped, took her hand, brought it to her pussy, she didn't need asking...she began to masturbate for me, already dripping...more exposed and never more close to her sex, I grabbed the camera and took some of the most beautiful close-ups imaginable...her lips swelled more, she opened more, her clit so beautifully out of it's shelter...

She circled it, flicked it and pressed it with an ever increasing vitesse, she came in a writhing screaming, gorgeous, long winded, sighing, moaning display of extreme womanhood. I moved my mouth back to her sex...slowly, so slowly licking and kissing her sex as she came down from her orgasm...I licked and sucked at her nectar, she gave me all of it and moaned again as we each realized that this moment was officially over.

Within ten minutes we were on our way out of the door to our local Italian restaurant. We like to eat and leave (only at restaurants) so we usually eat at the bar, enjoy the food and rapidity of the service when we sit there...we had high stools... with her legs crossed and that black figure hugging dress sliding up her thighs, the temptation not to touch was too much...so, I touched...I had a finger inside her and my thumb rubbed her clit and shaven mound as the people just three feet behind her talked about their appetizers.

We ate very quickly, in retrospect we probably both realized that we had unfinished business. We were back at my place within 90 minutes...as we walked in she lost the dress again, I followed her to the bedroom with a bottle of champagne and two flutes...she was naked in bed when I got there...our mouths swallowed each others' faces and our arms wrapped each other so tightly as our bodies melted together...all too easily my cock slipped inside her but all too soon...

I withdrew and went down there to drink her again...the headiness created by suffocation just intensified every sensation...she coated my face with the most deliciously incredible taste of sex that exists on this earth...she moved to the bottom of the bed, gripped the lower rail, she looked at herself and us in the full length mirror, mere silhouettes in the soft light, her beautiful round ass high...

I entered her pussy and began a crescendo there that was never meant to be reached ...she paused between deep breaths and whispered the three magic words that she had only uttered four times in our history..."fuck my ass"...more than ecstatic I withdrew slowly and placed my wet, dripping cock against her ass...she pushed back against me and little by little I allowed her movements to drag me inside...it felt so tight, so right and looked so incredibly perfect as each stroke took me deeper, it brought her further back along my shaft and coaxed the most romantic yet guttural moans from her lungs...Maybe this evening defined our shared sexuality.

My cock stretched her sphincter, her violent orgasm from this ass fucking brought about enormous spasms in my cock and my thrusts strengthened as I pumped my cum inside her ass, she tightened her grip on the bed rail and screamed her vulgarities as I slammed into her depths.

After an eternity of twitching, pulsing conclusions to our orgasms I slowly withdrew my softening cock, I hugged around her chest, my belly against her back, she released her grip on the bed rail and I pulled her back towards the pillow end of the bed...we kissed slowly and stared into each others' eyes, both knowing that words were unnecessary.

We soon left the bed and showered in candle light. She bathed me, I bathed her, then she finished her own bathing as I left to towel off.

I prepped some crab meat on water crackers with black pepper, some stilton and two glasses of port...all tastes we enjoyed to share. She joined me, wrapped in a white robe, she came to me, kissed me, we toasted each other, she nuzzled in to me on the sofa and whispered "that was amazing"... "for me too darling"... "no, I mean really amazing"... "that's what I meant too" I smiled at her, she smiled back... "do you think it's really possible for a woman to take two at the same time?"...

Now, we'd discussed this during love making but it was usually me that brought it up...I wondered if she was warming to the idea... "sure it is darling, you've seen pictures, movies" ... "Oh, I don't know if I could do it" ... "then forget about it then" "I can't just forget about it, I think I'm getting to like the idea, at least the idea of trying"... "Do you want me to set it up?"

Now she was rubbing my cock, nuzzling my neck and generally getting very close in a way that prevented me from seeing any facial expression, she was embarrassed but honest, open but still with some trepidation and hesitation about exploring further. Finally she answered..."yes"

"Do you have any idea who you'd like to be attached to the second cock darling?"

I was expecting her to say we should take a long flight and find a stranger, she didn't. Instead she made it somebody close to home but somebody we barely knew, somebody she was physically attracted to but somebody she had never seen away from his work place, nor out of a tux... "the bar man at the Italian place" she squoze me in search of reassurance as the words fell from her lips.

"You really want to fuck him huh?"... this had all been my idea from the first mention of fantasy so my question wasn't fair, she made that clear in her response... " it was your idea, I warmed up to it so if we're going to go through with it, and now you've got me ready for it, I think I should at least get to choose somebody that I'm attracted to. I figure that might make it more successful for all of us!"

I couldn't argue with that logic and told her she was absolutely right. With that she kissed me and went to her purse, she returned looking at her diary and said "next Saturday, work it out, I'm going to bed now, if you'd like to chat more you should follow me."

Of course I followed her, we lay there and talked about practicalities, we solved the ones we could imagine and moved on to fantasizing about the act itself, she administered the most perfect blow job as I described the imaginings I was having about next Saturday evening...she moaned, groaned and expressed her pleasure with each slurping stroke along my cock, she almost choked herself as I described how Mario would cum inside her ass as I penetrated her pussy. We made love twice more before exhaustion arrived. Before drifting off to sleep she uttered something important... "his name is Salvatore...not Mario!" The last two things I did before sleep was chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

I left for the office before she awoke. I left a brief note on the kitchen counter.

Darling, Last night was sensational, next Saturday might be even more sensational. I'm going to stop at the restaurant for a cocktail on the way home tonight. Don't call me today unless you don't want me to have that cocktail. I love you.

In the course of a normal day I might get 20 – 25 calls and a bunch of voice mails if I leave the office for a while. Every time the phone rang I thought it was her, every time the message light was flashing I thought the whole thing was off. However she didn't call and I left the office early at 5pm expecting that the restaurant would be quiet at that time as they prepared for the evening's customers.

I parked in pole position at the corner of the restaurant. I used the cell phone to check the voice mail at the office one last time "you have no new messages" said the faceless attendant.

I took a deep breath as I swung open the car door, slammed it behind me, clicked the remote and strode towards the front door of the restaurant.

Salvatore was wiping down bottles behind the bar as I hopped on a stool there. No other customers at the bar, just an older couple having an early dinner towards the far corner of the restaurant.

DreamOn
DreamOn
14 Followers
12