A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she was buzzed herself Catie knew she needed to get them out of there before something happened, "Mom I think it's time we be going."

"Now don't tell me this pretty young thing is your mother. Now sister I would believe," one of the guys nearby said and several of the others mumbled their agreements.

"She is my mother, she is married and we are going," Catie said to the guys, then to Jason as she pulled him to his feet, "Now!"

"Oh come on Catie what's the harm in having a little fun?" Jason slurred as he pulled away from her and again the crowd agreed.

"Yeah lets have some fun," one of the guys yelled.

Then another guy added, "Show us those tits."

"She will not," Catie shouted stepping toward Jason, but before she reached him he had already pulled off the shirt and bra and was waving it over his head.

Of course this got a huge cheer from the crowd and in no time Jason was getting felt up by everyone within reach. Catie did her best to pull Jason out of the crowd of horny men, but between the facts she was buzzed herself, Jason wasn't helping in the least and the sheer number of men now surrounding them she was unsuccessful. In her attempt to free Jason she had only gotten herself in a bad situation because now she too was surrounded and getting felt up as guys tried to pull her clothes off.

For a terrorifying moment Catie thought they had had it and they weren't going to get away, but luckily the drunken free for all that had surrounded them didn't go unnoticed by the carnival staff who quickly got security. In the confusion of security breaking up the crowd Catie managed to grab Jason and the clothes he had lost and got them out of there without more trouble.

***

Rebbie lead Mindy through the crowded carnival and it seemed to Mindy that she was looking for something and wasn't sure where it was because it seemed they went around in circles more than once. Finally Rebbie found what she was looking for, "Here we are."

"Here we are where?" Mindy asked confused since they had stopped in front of a canvas tarp between two game booths.

"Somewhere private," Rebbie grinned as she pulled back the tarp and pulled Mindy past it with her.

As Rebbie moved the tarp back into place Mindy looked around their new surroundings. They were now in a long narrow alleyway created by the backs of the different stalls and booths on each side of them that dead ended into the back on another stall, so the only way in or out was by going through the passage the tarp hid from the rest of the carnival.

"Ok here we are, wherever here is, but why are we here?" Mindy asked still not sure what Rebbie had planned.

"Well you said you weren't a prude so I thought we could have some fun," Rebbie said in what had to be one of the most innocent voices Mindy had ever heard. However, even if her voice sounded innocent her actions proved she wasn't as she slowly made her way to Mindy then dropped to her knees, "what do you say wanna have some fun?"

Every fiber of Mindy's being shouted at her to stop this teen girl from doing what she had planned, but every molecule of Jason's body begged for what Rebbie was offering. And in this case matter won out over mind as Mindy just stood there allowing this sexy young woman to unfasten her pants and free her now raging hard nine inches of man flesh.

"Mmmm you've grown since the last time we fooled around," Rebbie purred as she began stroking the hard cock now in her grasp.

As Mindy watched this cute young woman stroke her new cock her mind went basically blank. The only thoughts filling her head was where the fuck had her son gotten such a huge dick because it wasn't from his father and the fact she was about to have sex with someone besides her husband since college and this time she would see what it was like from the man's point of view.

It didn't take long for Mindy to realize that this young woman was no stranger to handling cocks. At first she just used one small hand to slowly stroke up and down the throbbing cock in her grasp; then after a time she brought her other hand into play and changed her technique so she was now vigorously stroking quickly over the hard flesh as her hands twisted around at the same time.

After nearly ten minutes of Rebbie using one technique after another, all of which felt amazing, Mindy was sure she would soon be shooting cum all over Rebbie's face and chest. Rebbie though had other ideas because with no warning she suddenly leaned forward and swallowed all nine inches of Mindy's pulsing shaft down her tight little mouth and throat. Somehow, which even Mindy couldn't explain, she didn't shoot off like a fire hose as Rebbie performed her disappearing cock trick though she was sure the slightest movement would push her over the edge.

Rebbie must have know this too because instead of pulling the cock from her throat and allowing herself to breath she just knelt there looking up into Mindy's eyes with her tiny mouth full of cock. Eventually Rebbie did begin to slowly pull her head back from the cock she was impaled on, and when the large now purple head popped free of her lips she took a large gasp of air and simple smiled up at Mindy, "So have I improved since last time?"

Even without experiencing that earlier episode of her son's sex life Mindy knew that this young beauty had to have improved, "Oh fuck yes! God that was amazing Rebbie."

"Well we're not done yet big boy," Rebbie giggled before again swallowing the entire cock.

This time however she didn't hold it there. No this time as soon as her nose was pressed firmly into Jason's abs she pulled back until just the head was in her mouth then down she went again.

Mindy had no idea how long her first blow job (on the receiving end) lasted; it felt like an eternity, yet when she finally reached the point of no return it seemed like it was no time at all. However long it was when she felt the sudden churning in her new balls she knew what was coming.

"Oh... fuck Rebbie I'mmmm cummmmming... Oh FUCK!" Mindy screamed just before the first rope escaped her new cock and shot straight down Rebbie little throat to her belly.

If she was upset Mindy didn't give her more warning Rebbie sure didn't show it as she continued to slurp and suck at the pulsing cock in her mouth as she swallowed every last drop.

Finally it was over, Rebbie had successfully drained Mindy of every drop of cum she had in her new testicles. Rebbie continued to suck on the now softening cock until she was positive she hadn't missed a single drop, until she pulled off with a loud pop and simple look dup at Mindy and said, "Yummy."

"Oh my fucking god! That was amazing," Mindy gasped as she fell to her knees to the ground next to Rebbie.

"I take it you enjoyed that."

"Are you kidding I don't think I've ever felt anything so good," Mindy panted then to Rebbie's surprise pulled the young woman into a deep kiss.

After several moments they finally broke their kiss and Mindy had to giggle at the look on Rebbie's face. "What's wrong?"

"Uh... oh... nothing is wrong it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Well no guy has ever kissed me after I sucked his cock."

"Oh," Mindy said now slightly worried what this young girl might think of Jason after that kiss, "is that ok?"

"Ok?! It's amazing. That was so hot," Rebbie squealed as she wrapped herself around Jason's wide shoulders and they share another kiss.

***

Catie was half carrying half dragging Jason in their mother's drunk body back to their car. After getting Jason snuggly fastened into the back seat, after throwing the two huge stuffed animals she had no idea where they came from in the trunk, she was going to go look for her mother, but was surprised to see Jason's body coming toward her with a big cheesy grin plastered over his face, "I Don't know why you are so happy but I bet you won't be when you hear what Jason did in your body."

"Oh what?" Mindy simply asked still on cloud nine after her time with Rebbie.

Catie quickly filled in her mother about what Jason had gotten into that afternoon. Catie expected her mother to flip out, "I swear I tried to stop him mom."

"Oh so he showed off the girls a bit, so what it's not like I haven't done my share of flashing in my life. Besides now he can't get upset with what I got up to," was all Mindy said as she climbed into the front passenger seat.

"And what the hell does that mean?"

"Well...," now it was mIndy's turn to relay her day's events, "...and after we got ourselves cleaned up we exchanged phone numbers before going our separate ways."

"Mom are you fucking kidding me! While I was trying desperately to keep Jason from getting into trouble as you, you were getting your new cock sucked by some teen slut you just met?"

"Catie relax. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your day at least not as much as I did," she added with a laugh, "but I came to a realization today."

"Oh do tell."

"As far as everyone but the three of us and that bitch fortune teller is concerned I'm Jason and he's me so until we can change back to our old selves we can do whatever the fuck we want."

"And after you change back?"

"I guess Jason and I will deal with that later."

"And if Jason doesn't like this new outlook of yours?"

"I'm sure I can find a way to convince him," then with a wicked look, "I happen to know for a fact that body hasn't had a cock like the one between my legs in a very, very long time."

Catie just looked at her mom, trapped in her own son's body, as she smiled and slowly stroked her new cock through her jeans. Catie was sure of one thing the next year was going to be an interesting one.

12