A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 06

Story Info
Mindy and Jason try to deal with their new reality.
2.4k words
4.4
19.7k
14

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

[Quick note: This chapter has no sex in it. I figured that there needed to be a chapter that is just about Jason and Mindy truly coming to terms with their new situation before diving into all the sexy fun. I know some of you might skip over this chapter for this reason, but for those of you that read for the story as well as the masturbatory aid I would strongly suggest you don't skip ahead. As always I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments and give feedback, Tastycandy.]

*

After the events of the day it is an awkward and quiet drive home with the exception of the occasional drunken snore from Jason in Mindy's body passed out in the back seat. Though it was silent in the car that's not the case for Mindy's and Catie's minds. Mindy keeps going over all of the new information she's learned about her son, the strength and power she had in Jason's young male body, replaying the amazing time she had with Rebbie and the possibilities the future held for that new relationship.

As for Catie she was truly still trying to process what the last few hours had held. First waking up to find her mother and brother had their mind swapped by some carnival fortune teller, then finding out that swap was going to last no less than a year. Then she has to deal with her brother getting drunk and nearly getting both of them assaulted because of it. Then after pulling their asses out of trouble she finds out her Mom now brother didn't seem all that concerned over what happened but at the time was enjoying a blowjob from some girl she just met, and from the way she talked it won't be the last time. And just to top off the craziest day of her life she is now the owner of a three foot tall giant pink rabbit.

Later when they get home they finally look at each other and talk.

"Catie," Mindy in Jason's body starts, "today was... well strange I admit, but I meant what I said earlier as long as Jason and I have to live with this whole body swap thing I thinks it's only fair we get to live our lives as we see fit."

"Jason, I mean Mom... whoever you are! I get that and it sounds all and good for you to say it but until Jason is... well sober for starters... and able to agree to this new plan of yours I don't think it's fair to either of you to make decisions like... oh I don't know having sex with someone!"

"Hey you told me what he got up to in my body remember?"

"Mom, he had a few beers and your body couldn't handle it so he got a little crazy, that not exactly the same thing."

"I know sweetie I really do, but... well... oh I don't know. I guess I get why guys always think with their cocks better than I ever did before," Mindy laughs.

The absurdity of the whole situation and this conversation in particular makes Catie join her mother's laughter.

After a few minutes they get some control over themselves and Mindy says, "Ok now that that's out of our systems we should get Mrs. Drunk and Topless inside and in the morning we will all sit down and try to figure all this out."

"I guess that sounds like a plan," Catie says before getting out of the car.

As they each open one of the back doors they start laughing again when they see Jason in Mindy's body with his shirt half off exposing one boob and cuddled up with one of the two giant rabbit he is sharing the back seat with.

"Mom why in the world did you get one of those things let alone two of them?"

"The guy at the game was giving me lip about being weak and you know how I can get in those kinds of situations and had to show him what was what."

Catie just rolls her eyes, "Okay in that case the big strong man can carry him her whatever inside and I'll get theses things."

"I'm not sure that is exactly fair but fine whatever," Mindy says before lifting her old body out of the backseat and easily into her arms, "wow I didn't realize Jason was as strong as this."

"Well, he's not anymore," Catie giggles as she looks at her still simi topless mother in her brother's arms, "and you might want to cover what used to be your tit."

Mindy looks down at what used to be her body and pulls her shirt down. Without thinking she gropes the firm tit flesh as she pulls the shirt over it and feel her new cock start to respond, "Shit, this is going to take some getting used to."

Catie gives her a confused look, "What part exactly?"

"Having a cock that wants to get hard whenever it wants," Mindy says as she shifts Jason in her arms and starts for the door.

"Oh," Catie simply says before following with the two giant rabbits.

Catie drops the rabbits on the couch before following her mom to her parents' bedroom. It is more than a little strange standing in her parents' doorway watching her brother strip and tuck in their mom. After grabbing the dirty clothes she had pulled off her old body Mindy turns to see Catie.

"Catie this has been such a long and strange day. Will you be okay making your own dinner I think I feel like just going to my new room and just sleeping?"

"Sure, despite your new cool attitude on the subject I know this must still be hard on you. Go rest I'll be fine and if 'Mom'", she nods at the passed out person on the bed, "needs something I'll handle it."

"Thanks sweetie. I can always count on you,"Mindy says before giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek and heading to Jason's room.

"Oh Mom I'll take care of those too," Catie says taking the dirty laundry from Mindy.

"Right, thanks."

What Catie didn't notice was Mindy slipping what used to be her own thong into her pocket to enjoy once alone and locked away.

***

Jason wakes up with a groan as sunlight shines in on his face, and lets out an even louder groan and grabs his head when he tries to sit up but only manages to fall back on his back. Thanks to the pounding in his head it takes him several minutes to notice the fact his hair seems longer than normal and the strange feeling all over his body. Groaning at the light he opens his eyes to see two large mounds on his chest, "What the fuck?"

He moves his hands up and grabs them letting out a gasp as pleasure shoots through his body. Then everything comes back to him, "Ah fuck, it wasn't a dream I'm really stuck in Mom's body."

He closes his eyes trying to remember what happened after entering the beer tent but it is blurry at best and mostly blank. As he tries to concentrate on his memories and tune out the banging in his head he only manages to fall back asleep.

Meanwhile down the hall Mindy is waking up with her hand wrapped around a hard cock, "Mmmm, someones feeling frisky this morning huh Len?"

As she squeezes the cock she feels the pressure of her grip and realizes she remembers she's a man now and it's her own hard cock she's holding not her husband's. She opens her eyes and looks at the proud member sticking straight up out of her crotch.

"Damn Jason after what I put you through last night I figured you would be exhausted this morning," Mindy says to herself thinking about the three large loads of cum she had pumped out of her new cock last night, and that was after the load she blew yesterday morning and the one Rebbie sucked out of her, "You sure didn't get this vigor from your father."

As she slowly started jerking off her new cock yet again she suddenly remembered what she had found on Jason's computer yesterday. She climbed out of bed and pulls his desk chair in front of his computer and pulls up his porn collection. She is tempted to go the the interracial folder but instead goes to the incest folder in his video collection. She finds yet more folders: mom/son, mom/daughter, bro/sis, cousins, aunts and other. She opens each one and finds that the mom/son folder has nearly a thousand videos; the mom/daughter has over three hundred; bro/sis has around five hundred; and the cousins, aunts and other folders all have around one hundred.

"Holy shit I never knew there was this much incest porn out there," Mindy says as she goes back to the mom/son folder and opens the most recently watched video.

***

Some hours later all three members of the Clint Family finally meet in the kitchen. Catie is the first to emerge from her room and gets breakfast started and makes sure there is plenty of coffee having a feeling Jason is going to need it. She is about half way through cooking when she is joined by Mindy who looks like she hasn't slept very well, yet strangely energetic. Third and finally Jason makes his way out moaning and groaning with every step and holding his head.

"Ooooh, my head hurts! Mom why can't your body handle a little beer?"

Both women giggle and Jason gives his Mom a weird look upon hearing a deep girlish giggle come from his body.

"Jason," Mindy smiles, "you know I'm not a heavy drinker and even if I were... unless I was a regular drunk my body would never be able to handle as much as this strong young body of yours. Of course, for that matter you are only 18 you shouldn't be drinking anyway."

"Correction I was 18," Jason says with a slight groan, "now you are and I'm 42 so I can drink as much as I want,... though if this is how I'm going to feel every time I doubt I'll be drinking anytime soon."

"Don't guzzle beer and you should be fine," Mindy laughs, "not that I'm condoning you turning me into a drunk."

"And on that note," Catie interrupts, "Mom I think you and Jason need to talk about this new outlook of yours on your guys' situation."

Jason gives them a strange look, "What new outlook?"

"Well,..." Mindy started then over the next several minutes told Jason everything that had happened after they had parted ways after the fortune tellers tent.

"Seriously! Mom you hooked up with Rebbie?" Jason shouts.

"Hey you are the one that got drunk and half naked in public, besides it's not like I planned it. Of all people you should know that in that situation it wasn't my head that was doing all the thinking. Or would you have done something different?"

Jason doesn't say anything for a moment then grins, "Well no, I probably would have done the same thing, but knowing my body got sucked off by Rebbie but it was my Mom that got to enjoy it is just... bizarre."

"Wait for it Jason she hasn't even gotten to her whole new outlook yet," Catie adds.

Jason looks at Mindy, "Well?"

"Well,... since we are going to be stuck like this for a full year I just thought instead of being miserable and doing our best to do what the other one would do we just..." Mindy trails off.

"Just what?"

"Just live this next year as we see fit," Mindy says looking slightly nervous.

"Meaning what exactly?"

"Fine you want to truth I enjoyed yesterday," Mindy half shouts, "and not just the blowjob. The whole thing being a strong young man and all of what comes with that it's just so... invigorating! And Jason can you honestly deny you enjoyed being a sexy, mature woman? And since we are stuck like this for a year we might as well enjoy ourselves."

"Mom, what exactly do you have in mind?"

"Honestly, I don't know," Mindy shrugs, "obviously we'll have to take it as it come along, but basically for the next year as far as everyone in the world outside this room is concerned I'm Jason Clint and you're Mindy Clint so that's how we'll live."

"And if when the year is up and we don't like what the other as done to our life?"

"Honey I doubt either of us can do that much damage in just a year, and I don't think either of us would purposely do anything to mess up the other's life."

"You two are still forgetting one big problem," Catie speaks up, "what about Dad?"

"Fuck that's right," Jason says with panic, "what about Dad?"

Mindy just grins, "Jason that will be up to you I guess, but I'm betting the best thing to do is try to explain what has happened and you and your new husband can go from there."

"Ugh," Jason moans and drops his head to the table then groans and grabs his head as a sharp pain shoots through it.

For nearly an hour they sit sand talk trying to figure thing out. For the most part they stick with the 'we'll deal with it when it comes around' plan, but they do get a few thing settled. First off, even when alone they will address each other by the name/title of the body not the mind inside; in hopes of making things less confusing. Second, Jason and Mindy have both agreed that now matter what happens over the next year that when they get their own bodies back they will not fight over what has happened; though both also agreed that would be easier said then done. Third and finally, they have both agreed to do their best not to make any decisions or actions that might cause long term trouble for the original body's owner.

When everything is finally as settled as it can be at the moment Catie, who has been acting as kind of a negotiator asks, "So, is everything to both your satisfaction?"

"I guess for now," Jason nods.

"Same here, "Mindy agrees, "and if something big comes along down the road we'll deal with it together."

With breakfast eaten, Jason's head somewhat feeling better and a basic agreement for the next year established the three Clints leave the kitchen to follow their own paths.