A New Menu Item

Story Info
Friend stops by his work with a simple request.
3k words
4.07
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malefic
malefic
1 Followers

The chair creaked as he leaned back and regarded his surprise mid-day visitor. If anyone had asked him if he would be considering fucking a good friend anytime soon he'd have responded with a smart "Yeah, right- in my dreams maybe..." But no, here he was, doing just that very thing.

The uncomfortable silence was broken as he spoke, "Just so I have this right...You want to..." "To fuck you. Yes, you heard me right." Her voice dropped an octave or two, slipping into that husky, seductive tone that always brought a raging hard-on to him. Sure enough, he felt a stirring in his loins beginning.

He sighed. It wasn't that he didn't want to fuck her, quite the opposite. She was an attractive woman, with long blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back, large, sumptuous breasts just begging to be suckled and abused and a tight ass that he had often imagined burying himself fully into. No, the problem was her current boyfriend, though a putz, was a friend of his, just as she was.

As if reading his mind she took a step forward and dropped to her knees in front of him. Placing one hand on each of his knees, she pushed his legs apart, leaned forward and buried her face in his crotch, rubbing her face on his stiffening cock through the thin material of his pants. The effect was instantaneous and he groaned, shifting uncomfortably as she looked up into his eyes and smiled.

That was it, he had to have her. Standing up he grabbed some papers, and a shirt. Thrusting these into her hands he said, "All right, but not here. Come with me."

As he opened the door leading to the lobby he heard her speak in that soft voice again, "I intend to..."

He led her into the back room, passing several employees as they went. He was a kitchen manager at a successful restaurant, and as such could get away with a lot of things, unfortunately one of them not being fucking a friend in the front office. It got too much traffic, so, he had given her a few things to make it look like she were a new hire and headed for his office in the back.

It was a rather large restaurant and as such afforded him several things, one of which was an office deep in the back room, away from prying eyes and interruption. It was also soundproof, something he had taken into consideration carefully as he enjoyed playing online games from work. At the moment he was technically off duty, and as such knew he wouldn't be disturbed.

Ushering her in to the small office he swung the door closed and locked it. He turned to see her sitting on his desk, waiting for him. As he stepped towards her a plan began to formulate in his mind and as she reached for him he caught her hands and pushed them down. A puzzled look crossed her face as he stepped past her and reached for her purse, removing the thick shoulder strap from her bag.

"Stand up and put your hands behind your back." he said coldly. As she slowly complied, he continued," You wanna fuck me, then we do it my way, on my terms."

He finished tying her hands together and stepped back to admire his handiwork. The thick leather straps were a striking contrast to her slim wrists and she twisted her hands in an attempt to gain some freedom. There was none to be had and he slid his hand between her ass cheeks, grabbing at her pussy through the tight jeans she wore. He heard her gasp, part pain, part surprised pleasure and he knew it was going to be a fun night.

Taking her by the arm he turned her to face him. Her eyes shone bright with a mixture of excitement and fear and he chuckled. Hooking his hands under the hem of her shirt he lifted it up over her breasts, exposing the mammoth jugs to his gaze. Easily a d-cup he thought as his fingers trailed slow designs over her exposed flesh. He pulled her bra down, exposing one massive tit fully and hefted it, feeling the weight it already had. As he pinched her protruding nipple he spoke casually, "He doesn't do this does he? Treat you like this?"

He looked into her eyes, questioning even as he pinched and pulled hard on her nipple, evoking a gasp of pain from her. "Who? My boyfriend? No, not like ..., this..."

He pulled down the other side of her bra and began to manipulate that nipple, abusing it as he had the other. "I thought not, he's too...plain. I bet with him your always in control. You make the decisions, and he just comes along for the ride. Am I correct?"

"Ahh, shit- Yes, exactly." She twisted her hands again but he had tied them too tight and she was going nowhere.

"This is what you need then. You know? You have sex, and you've got love, but a woman like you? That's not enough. You need this, you need it hard, out of control, you need to be OWNED." He emphasized his point by leaning forward, taking her nipple into his mouth and biting down, feeling the hardened flesh roll under the pressure of his teeth even as his hand dipped down between her legs and pressed painfully into her crotch, lifting her to her tiptoes.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh....fuck! Fuck, fuck fuck!" she screamed as he pushed her back against the wall hard, crushing her hands between her body and the wall and continued to chew on her tit, his hands mauling and pinching her other breast. She bucked, trying to get away from him but he wrapped his hands in her thick mane of hair and yanked her head brutally back causing her knees to buckle at the sudden pain.

She landed hard on her knees, the concrete floor unforgiving and gasped in sudden pain. He chuckled as he released his grip on her hair and stepped back to sit on his desk. He watched her as she gasped in pain, admiring her worried tit flesh, once smooth and silky now an angry mass of red skin. Slowly her features came back from the pain and she looked up at him with tearing eyes.

"That's the way it's going to be," he explained," I'm going to use you, abuse you, and fuck you in ways your boyfriend never dreamed possible. The only question I have for you is this: are you sure you still want to fuck me? Because this is only the beginning, and I promise you, your going to scream a hell of a lot more before were done."

She took a long moment to answer, chewing on her lower lip as she thought it over until finally she lifted her eyes to meet his and said simply, "Yes."

He sighed, "Your sure?"

She nodded emphatically, her eyes gleaming and he stood up, unzipping his pants in one swift motion. As he stepped to her she opened her mouth expectantly but he slapped her hard, whipping her head to one side and leaving an angry red hand print on her stinging cheek. He seized a handful of her hair and pulled her face round just as quickly, grinding his crotch into her beautiful features, humiliating her further.

Pulling back he lined his hard cock up with her mouth and slammed it home, the tip of his seven inches bouncing off the back of her throat. She gagged as she tried to breath but he kept sawing in and out of her mouth, fucking that soft wetness hard.

"Oh yeah, suck my cock slut, You fucking bitch, suck my fucking cock!" he growled as he continued to face fuck her, tears already streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to comply.

After several minutes of this, all the while growling and tossing insults her way he felt a tightening in his balls. Pulling all the way out of her mouth with a soft plop he growled as his cock exploded, spraying hot seed all over her face. The cum was everywhere, and soon dripping off her nose. She tried to collect as much of it as she could in her mouth but it was no use and soon it was running down her neck as well.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a slut the first time I saw you. Only a slut sucks cock that good." He wiped his dick in her hair and stepped back, tucking his cock back in his pants. As he sat there, regarding Chris he was glad he had set his security camera to record as soon as the light was turned on in his office. Even if he never got a chance to fuck her again after this day, the tapes of this would quickly become a favorite thing to masturbate to...

He lit a cigarette as she struggled to catch her breath, her hands still bound behind her back. The fact that she was for all intents and purposes helpless only turned him on more and he felt his cock starting to get hard again.

He smoked quickly, sucking down the cigarette like she had just swallowed his cock only moments before. He ground out the butt and stood up, having decided where to go with her next. Like a good little girl she just waited for him and stood up easily when he grabbed her tits through her shirt and lifted.

"Your still wearing too many clothes. Your beautiful with my cum staining your face, but your still overdressed." Having said that he grabbed the neck of her shirt and tore it down the middle, exposing her heavy breasts to his hungry gaze.

She gasped in surprise, having not brought a spare change of clothes but he didn't stop and soon had torn the shreds from her body, leaving her clad only in her jeans and bra. He reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out a small penknife.

"I wish I didn't have to do this but I have no choice. I can give you a shirt to wear out of here, but I don't have any extra bra's. These mammoth tits will have to hang free." he said as he placed the blade under her bra straps and with a quick flip of his wrist severed them.

He pocketed the knife and tossed the remains of her bra on the floor with the rest of her shirt. Producing a clothespin from somewhere he placed it on her left nipple, stretching her breast out as she gasped in sudden pain. Out of nowhere he slapped his right hand down on her breast hard, pulling the nipple out of the pinching clamp.

"Owwwww, holy fuck! That hurts!" she said, hopping slightly.

"I know," he said, repeating the action on her right breast.

He alternated between her breasts several more times as she whimpered and moaned, the pain becoming something a bit more pleasurable and when he felt she was ready he put the pins on both breasts and tugged gently.

"Come" was the simple command and she did, following him around the corner of his desk to where he sat in his chair. She stood patiently as he undid her thick leather belt and slowly slid it from her pants. Laying it on the desk he turned back and undid her button and slowly slid the zipper down. A wave of aroused scent wafted from her crotch and he could see the front of her panties were soaked with fluid. His eyebrow raised at the red thong that greeted his eyes, but he said nothing and instead began to work her pants down over her ass, past her thighs and finally helped her step out of them.

It was difficult work as she still wore her black leather boots with the semi high heel, but as he had a fetish for those they weren't going anywhere. Soon she stood there before him clad in only her boots, red thong soaked with her juices and her hands tied securely behind back. He breasts had turned a flaming red from the abuse he had bestowed upon them and somehow the cum now drying on her face just added to her overall beauty.

He smiled and ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, pushing her legs gently apart. He pressed the tip of one finger against her crotch, pushing the bottom of her thong into her cunt with a soft squelching sound. She was wet all right, positively soaking in fact.

Licking his finger clean he stood up and led her to a small stool in the corner of the room. "You've gone and soiled yourself slut. You'll have to be punished for that. "

He bent and slid her panties down and off then bent her carefully over the stool, balancing her on her stomach with her ass sticking straight up in the air. His fingers separated her lovely cheeks slowly, the tip of one pressing lightly against her puckered rosebud. He heard her gasp in shock and she recoiled away from his intrusion.

Smiling he pushed his finger into her warmest crevice, his other hand holding her struggling form down. There was no lubrication so he collected some from her pussy in his hand and pushed that into her asshole. First one finger slid in, then two as she struggled against his intrusion.

"No...no, no, not there, not( ughnnnn) Oh god, oh... oh god...Nuuhhhgn" She moaned as he slipped two fingers into her tight ass and his thumb into her cunt and pressed together through the thin walls that separated each. He withdrew his fingers and rubbed them across her nose. She recoiled with distaste as he crossed the room.

"You have a dirty ass. We're going to have to clean that up before I fuck it. Yes, most definitely."

"No, you can't, not there. Anything but that, I'll do anything but OWWWWWW" she screamed as her doubled up belt came crashing down across her ass cheeks, leaving a quickly rising welt. She struggled to get up but he pushed her back down roughly and growled.

"If you get up off of this stool before I am done punishing you slut, I'll take this belt to your tits. You won't be able to wear a bra without pain, do you understand me?"

She sobbed a muffled yes, and repositioned herself on the stool, pressing her legs together in a vain attempt to protect herself. He chuckled cruelly and again the belt came crashing down with a resounding CRACK and despite herself and her promise she jumped a little.

He waited and she again repositioned herself, sobbing openly now. Her ass was beginning to take on a wonderful red glow and he continued his abuse, alternating between the right and left cheeks. Soon she fairly glowed and the stench of arousal filled the office fully. Her legs separated from the strain of holding them closed and he took one final swing, striking her between her legs solidly, the leather slapping hard against her exposed cunt lips.

She yelped and fairly jumped off the stool and fell to the ground writhing in pain. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had done and she struggled to get back on the stool. He stopped her before she could and whimpering she closed her eyes and waited for the stinging slap of the belt against her breasts.

She jumped as she felt the softness of his tongue, a different sensation than what she had been expecting. She moaned softly as he explored her breasts, sucking on first one, then the other all the while gently kneading them. Chewing that bruised tit flesh he let his hands roam over her battered body, caressing her stinging ass cheeks, slipping between her thighs to caress her by now aching cunt, all the while pushing her slowly, step by step back to the desk.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me now, please?" she asked and he chuckled again, despite himself.

"Soon," he replied. "But first...I promised you something..."

She stiffened uncontrollably as he turned her around and bent her facefirst down on the desk. She struggled as he spread her legs wide and screamed suddenly as he slammed his rock hard cock deep into her...cunt? She relaxed considerably and began rocking back against him, matching his motions as he fucked her deep and hard.

She could feel him loosening the straps around her wrists and soon they fell free of their binds. As feeling came rushing back into her arms she gripped the desk and bucked wildly back into him, sinking his dick deeper with every thrust. The desk moved with the force of their actions and soon she felt that trembling deep in her, building in a rush and with a guttural, deep throated moan she clenched her cunt tight around his angry rod and came in a violent outburst of release.

As she writhed in the wake of her powerful orgasm she felt his release, blasting deep into her womb and soon the sperm began to flow freely down her legs as if someone had turned a river on inside of her. So strong was her release that her knees buckled and she could feel him holding her up, his cock still hard inside of her.

Turning, she separated them and sat on the desk, panting from the effort. "I thought....I mean.."

He kissed her, laughing at his joke. "I hate anal sex, but I couldn't resist when you got so freaked out about it..."

Looking down she felt the tip of his cock brushing across her taut stomach.

"Your still hard..."

"I'm spent but still ready to play" he said, and with a smile he slipped back inside her soppy snatch. Leaning back on the desk they began a gentler version of what had gone before, the first of many such excursions for the rest of that night...

malefic
malefic
1 Followers