A New Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
My probation continues.
1.9k words
4.04
16.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers

I tried my best to sleep as I lie on the floor of the closet as directed by my new mistress. Sleep was troublesome but I did get enough to gain my strength I would need to complete my chores and duties of my new role as slave. I was going on my own idea of what my new mistress would require, or at least what I hoped she would require. I was up early and had a lovely breakfast prepared for Miss Chelsea and her sub Abby. Over the next several days I'd learn exactly what they preferred and what other morning duties would be required of me.

Lucky for me I required very little sleep as my chores and other duties as well as my workout schedule and work schedule would keep me quite busy indeed. Miss Chelsea had a very organized and full slate of scenes, chores, extracurricular activities that she would require of me. This would be a changing, evolving and developing platform with the goal of making me a superior slave to my new mistress.

I was too heavy for my Mistress' liking so a personal goal was to get down to the weight we agreed was my optimum number. Eighty-five pounds was what I was most happy with and what my petite five foot frame looked it's best at. I had almost twenty pounds to lose but my workout regimen would make that goal reachable in the next several weeks. I swam an hour each morning before work and did varied workouts at home six days a week. The best part of being a waif to me was that my boobs would all but disappear, A cup at best and you could count every rib. Then when I was lucky enough to receive a proper beating it accentuated my bruises.

Miss Chelsea was talented at giving punishment and she had studied long and hard at becoming the best at delivering blows with the various implements of pain that she had mastered. She rarely left a mark that would be visible while wearing normal clothing. She always blocked off Friday evening for her punishments as that would give me almost 72 hours to heal or bruises to subside. I was fairly obedient and would need to intentionally misbehave in order to earn some of her punishment.

Miss Chelsea was quite an entrepreneur and figured out several ways to earn extra money in our times of role playing, etc. She had initially set up accounts on other fetish websites to display her skills as a dominatrix. Abby's identity was fairly covered up by due to the fact I was indeed a slave there was not much reason to cover my identity and her followers were more apt to donate, financial pig and otherwise spend money to show their appreciation for her providing access to pictures, videos and even the sale of my used undies to the pantie fanatics. It was quite a lucrative little side business she had created on the back of my submission.

Regarding the pantie website she had set up, she had me in a new pair of panties daily which I wore for my workouts and after a long day of work. I would then get to play with myself thru the panties but not be able to orgasm, just get them wet as possible. Finally she or Abbie would take a pic of me wearing the nasty panties, basically just the panties, with a Polaroid and then the panties would be hermetically sealed with one of those food saver machines to keep them fresh as possible for the purchaser. She had quite a following for these panties and depending on the style of pantie, they ranged from $50 to $100 plus shipping. If I had to guess it was an average of $500 a week just in my pantie sales for my mistress.

Another venture she began almost immediately after my signing on with her was to basically whore me out every Saturday. This varied from just giving me away to her lesbian friends for parties. I was usually sent with Abby so we could put on a performance like you've read about in forums and blogs. I usually enjoyed the weekends especially when Abby was with me. Other times were not so pleasant.

One particular Saturday, I was rented out to a bachelor party as their stripper. What started as a harmless evening of dancing on a pole, giving lap dances to the attendees and playing with toys while the group of men cheered me on morphed into a dozen guys naked, surrounding me while i sucked them off one at a time and culminated in me being gang banged by the entire group. The gang violated me continuously and they got rougher as the night extended. I eventually passed out but that did not deter the group from continuing to defile all three of my holes. My tip? A twelve pack of returnables. A dollar twenty cents worth of empty bottles. I believe that Miss Chelsea collected two thousand dollars for her fees.

I have seen the videos online. I am not only a slave but now a used up prostitute. That's good for the self worth (or lack of it.) So why does the thought of the depravity make me wet? Damn I am fucked up.

Miss Chelsea has chronicled my short journey thus far. There are at least two websites I know of where she showcases me as I service her and Abby. She likes to force me to watch the videos and look at the photos while she mind fucks me in an attempt to break me. I'll have to admit that she's good at what she does. I am seriously considering signing away my life for the next year as my probation is up next week and she will determine whether or not she is going to offer me said contract.

Try as I may to keep up with the unbelievably busy schedule. There are times I fail. this particular Monday morning I had just gotten out of the shower and had tossed on my oversized tee shirt and got ready to prepare breakfast for us all. Miss Chelsea grabbed me by the arm and marched me back into the bathroom for a surprise inspection. She normally only inspected me on Friday morning. I had slept in an extra ten minutes and as a result wasn't able to shave. She pointed out that I had stubble under my arms and above my pussy. My legs were okay, luckily. Miss Chelsea grabbed my shaver and dry shaved my pits and my pussy, catching the hairs with her free hand and dumping the hairs onto the counter. I was then dismissed to go "fetch" breakfast.

After I served my mistress and her sub their breakfast I laid my bowl down on the floor next to her feet and prepared to kneel down to consume my meager breakfast as well. Miss Chelsea bent down and poured a handful of my stubble over the top of my scrambled eggs and said to "Eat up!"

I learned a hard lesson that morning and it would be quite awhile before that would happen again. I gagged down my eggs and hair and would spend the remainder of the day with hair stuck in my throat, between my tongue and cheeks. Gross. I got dressed and headed off to work.

Monday morning I usually met with my boss at a restaurant for our weekly planning meeting. We'd lay out the goals for the week and discuss open issues and other pertinent projects our department was responsible for. We'd then gather the team upon arriving at work to give them the week's plan. I got a text from him asking me to meet him at his apartment instead of our usual restaurant. His place was closer to it was no big deal, or so I thought.

Upon arrival he had his laptop set up on the dining table. He got serious quickly and said that he had come across something very disturbing over the weekend and wanted to know what I thought about it. He had one of the fetish websites up and quickly opened up my page that my mistress had created and updated several times a week. He showed me pictures and then opened up a few of my video's of me doing some very dirty things to both Chelsea and Abby. My face was clear as day, there was no doubt that this was me eating pussy, ass and worshiping feet and drinking piss. What could I say? Guilty as charged.

"So what are you going to do?" he inquired.

"What do you mean?" I asked as innocently as I could.

"Well the way I see it," he continued, "I've got you over a barrel," he smirked.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, knowing that the answer was not going to involve a promotion or a raise.

"Well I do like my dick sucked," he mused. "Maybe before work and after work, Monday thru Friday," he continued. "This could keep me from anonymously sending out your whore videos to our team," he offered.

What could I do?

I immediately fell to my knees and undid his belt and khakis and pulled out his semi erect cock and proceeded to perform fellatio on his very impressive cock. As I did my best to act as if I was really into this initial blowjob my mind was spinning as I tried to figure out how I could add ten blow jobs into my already busy schedule. Also, I'd have to inform Miss Chelsea so she did not think I was trying to get some side work. Talk about a shitty Monday. My bosses sperm was tasty at least. That was the only positive thing out of this whole nightmare. He also instructed me to wear two pony tails moving forward so he could throat fuck me and he like to have handles to hold onto. At least he was descent enough to save the brutal throat fucking until the evening blow job so that I wouldn't have to redo my makeup before work. I just wondered how long it would be before his price would go up and what it would include?

This was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. That night I gave the news to my mistress and she knew she had me where she wanted me, nice and broken. She set the contract on the table and handed me a pen. I signed without even bothering to read it. I saw the pity in Abby's eyes as she remained silent.

That night as I lie on my closet floor I could not sleep. Knowing that I had just signed away my life for at least the next year. This is what you wanted I tried to convince myself. You are and have always been worthless but at least to this most beautiful mistress you are more than worthless. You are her property which she will do what she can to protect you but also will use you to gain financially. I did the math in my head.

Twenty five grand in pantie sales. Another twenty five grand in whoring me out Saturday's. No idea how much she was making off of the websites she was getting money from. So Miss Chelsea stood to make at least $50,000 and maybe even up to 100 grand cash on my back. Guess I'm not worthless after all.

Stay tuned.

CiaraPQ
CiaraPQ
24 Followers