A New Mutual Hobby Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ffffuuuuuck," Rachel moaned, and then my mother followed her.

"Fuck, Bubby, your dick, is so, good." She spoke with each time my cock sank fully into her.

"That's so fucking hot, Aaron." Rachel moaned.

"Ooh, that's it, baby girl spread those cheeks for momma."

I looked and saw Rachel was spreading our mother's ass cheeks so she could better see my cock pumping in and out of her. The coalition of everything happening was too much for me to handle. I closed my eyes, feeling that tingle deep in my balls, I tried to hold back for as long as I could.

"Oooh, I can feel it." My mom breathed. "Do it, Bubby, come inside your mommy."

"Oooh, fuck." Rachel moaned, and she began to rub at her clit now while I continued to fuck her with my tongue.

I couldn't hold back anymore, I growled, literally growled, as I released a furious wad of my cum deep in my mother's cunt. She moaned, and sat up, sitting completely on my cock now, and began to wiggle back and forth, while my dick throbbed glob after glob of incestuous cum inside her. I groaned, feeling my dick finally begin to soften as the last few shots of cum were oozing out of me and into my mother.

"That." Mom smiled, looking back at us, "Was a big load."

"Oh my god that's hot, look," Rachel finally sat up from my face, and I could see what she was seeing; my creamy white cum was oozing in two thick ropes from my mother's swollen red pussy and down my veiny shaft.

Rachel grabbed Mom's ass cheeks again, sitting closer now that she wasn't riding my mouth, and leaned forward so that she could lick the cum off of my cock.

"Oooh, that feels nice." Mom giggled.

"Tastes amazing," my sister swallowed the cum she could lick off of me and looked at me with that ravenous hunger in her eye again. "I want you to cum in me now."

"I don't blame you," Mom smiled again, finally slowly sitting up. My cock was covered in cum and my mother's juices, and just as Mom was bending down to clean me up, Rachel dove in and swallowed my half erect, jizz covered cock in her mouth for the second time.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, her throat thrumming the under side of my cock. "So, fucking, wrong." She went to work jerking me, without taking her eyes off my member.

"But that's what makes it so fucking good, right?" I smiled, grabbing a handful of her thick, silky smooth hair just as she swallowed me again.

My mom had taken to sitting at the corner of the bed, but she had her entire body exposed, her legs spread wide open while she played with herself.

"Not going to join us this time?" I asked her.

"No," she answered with the same hungry look in her eye that Rachel had. "I want to watch my children fuck each other."

My sister smiled as big as ever, and by that time my cock was rock hard again.

"Now let me ride this big fuckin' thing," Rachel grinned positively devilishly and straddled me just as mom had. She held my cock between her legs, and swept the tip across her pussy lips three times, teasing the both of us, but our eyes were locked on one another.

The look in her eye was one of desire, vulnerability, love, and trust.

She sank slowly down, her expression eyes widening, her jaw dropping, her eyes unwavering. She saw me, and I saw her. When she had swallowed me whole, she looked almost like she was going to cry, and she leaned forward, completely on top of me, and she kissed me, her hair falling over both of our faces.

Her lips were like candy in my mouth, and I felt her tongue explore mine as she continued to rock up and down on top of me. I could hardly believe what I was feeling. I wrapped my arms around her naked back, and held her close to me, and she sank low on me, squeezing me tight. A small moan escaped between her mouth and mine, and she pulled her face away, closing her eyes tight. Her ass rocked up and down on top of me and her pussy swallowed me over and over, and soon I could see on her face that she was cumming on me.

"Just like that," she grunted, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming on you, little brother, oooooohh fuuuck."

Tight against my chest, her hair hanging over me like a curtain separating us from the world, I could feel her insides trembling, her skin trembling. She bit her lip, shutting her eyes tight now, it was all I could do to keep from cumming right there.

"Sweet, fucking, Christ on a cracker, little brother!" she cried, finally falling limp with her face in the crook between my neck and shoulder, my member still throbbing hard inside her. I thought I could feel a wetness coming from her closed eyelids as well.

"Good, sweetheart?" my mom laughed. I had nearly forgotten she was there.

"So." She laughed into my shoulder, "Fucking. Good." She sat up now, her hands on my chest while she regarded me with a look I hadn't seen before. "I can't believe all this time your bitch ass wouldn't make a move and we were missing out on this."

I barked out in laughter, and threw her off of me as I did, so she landed on her back beside me. I quickly mounted position on me knees behind her, and grabbed her by the ankles.

"You still want your brother's cum?" I teased her, giving her clit a good prodding with the head of my cock, smearing her lips with my precum. I knew it wouldn't be much longer now.

"Mhmm," she nodded up at me, biting her bottom lip.

As she did I sank pulled her ankles up and locked them together so her mound was exposed and puffed out for me. She cooed in approval just before I sank my cock deep inside her.

"Ooof," she closed her eyes while I started slowly, enjoying the look of my sister's pussy lips hungrily accepting my cock thrusting in and out. But big sister wanted my cum, and I wasn't about to deny her.

I picked up my pace and our eyes locked. I knew that was what would do me in. Her hazel eyes locked on mine, begging me to fulfill my deepest darkest fantasy, to fill her with my cum.

"Do it," she whispered, "cum in me, little brother. Give me a baby. I want your baby. I'll tell Justin it's his."

She had the same fantasies as me, the same perversions as me. She wanted my cum. My sister wants my cum.

I moaned out, and I could see in her eyes how much the sound of it turned her on, but I finally broke eye contact to watch my cock, buried balls deep in my sister's forbidden pussy, pump load after load of hot incestuous cum deep into her womb. She had tilted her head back, her chin in the air and her eyes closed as she felt me fill her up. I felt my mother's hands, one on my shoulder, the other at my hip, near my ass.

"That was beautiful." She said in barely more than a whisper, her hand beginning to wander across my chest. "My beautiful, beautiful children."

12