A New Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers

We were both panting and gasping with excitement as for the first time in my life I took a penis into my mouth. I reveled in my success, as I felt the velvety glands slide across my lips and over my tongue until it filled my mouth. I squeezed and pumped the shaft with my hand while my tongue lavished the glands and my head bobbed up and down. I felt lightheaded listening to his groans and gasps, feeling his member throb again and again. Allen placed his hands on my shoulders, as I forced more and more of his cock into my throat. Then all to suddenly, I heard him gasp out that he was cumming. His penis seemed to throb and expand as I felt the first rush of semen travel up the shaft of his magnificent penis to explode into my mouth. There where several more volleys of cum before I felt his penis begin to soften. I could feel the overflow running from the corners of my mouth down my neck.

I was so enthralled by sucking off my first cock that I hadn't realized just how hard my own penis was, there defiantly was some major wetness in my panties. I was shaking with lust, wondering as I crawled back up to the couch how long would it take Allen to revive so that I could blow his pretty cock again. From the smile on his face, I'm sure that he would let me.

"That was fantastic Jeanie." He said pulling me to him

"I enjoyed it myself." I replied with a smile.

I was totally amazed, I thought he wanted to kiss me, but instead he licked up the cum, that had ran down my neck and chin. He sucked on each corner of my mouth before forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Allen went crazy, pulling the top of my dress of my shoulders and forcing it down my arms until my bra was exposed kissing and licking every inch of flesh that he could reach. Unclasping my bra, he pushed it aside and squeezed my breasts before sucking first the right and then the left nipple into his mouth. I fell back swooning as Allen attack my breast with his mouth, alternating back and forth until I felt I'd explode.

I closed my eyes and let do what he wanted to me. It was after all what I wanted. I wanted to be loved, by a man. I wanted to be taken.

I felt Allen slide to the floor and at first I was disappointed that he'd stopped sucking on my nipples when I felt his hands push my dress up. I looked down to see him lowering his head and start licking on the naked flesh at the top of my hose. First one side then the other, higher and higher until I felt his hot breathe on the crotch of my panties. A deep moan escaped my lips as I felt his tongue lick the lace material of my panties. Allen started to mouth on my penis through my panties and my body convulsed in orgasm. I felt like my body melted into his mouth as he sucked the cum through my panties. I slide to the floor and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me so that I could share my own juice with him. We lay on the floor side by side until my body stopped shaking and my breathing was somewhat normal again.

Allen held me to himself with one hand and fondled my ass with the other. I could feel his cock against my abdomen stiffening again. When his finger tips ventured along the cleft I got shivers and when he made contact with my anus I suddenly new what I really wanted I wanted Allen to take my cherry, right then.

Struggling from his grasp I sat up and asked, "Allen, would you make love to me?"

"I thought that was what we where doing." He replied trying to pull me back down.

"No," I said, " I want you to fuck me."

Allen looked shocked at first, but he didn't fight me as I pulled him into a sitting position and started to try and drag him towards my bedroom.

"I've never down that before." He said as he stood.

"Neither have I," I replied and kissed him, " I want you to be my first."

He just stood there with his mouth open like he was in a state of shock until I grabbed his hard-on and lead him of to my room. I removed my dress and bra while he watched. I pushed his shorts down to expose he's penis totally and sunk to my knees to before sucking on that monster cock again.

When I stood up I handed him my panties before crawling onto the bed with my ass high in the air waiting. It felt like an electric shock went through me when Allen placed his hands on my hips. Moving in slow circles onto my back, then to my ass cheeks and upper thighs. My body shook with anticipation when I felt his breath on my lower back just before his lips made contact with my flesh. I felt his tongue move along my spine. I jumped, when he licked my anus and pushed his tongue forcing it into my opening. I was moaning and shaking uncontrollably as Allen ate my ass out.

I thought I was about to orgasm when he stood up. I was just about to tell him not to stop when I felt a hot blunt object push against me. Allen used his thumbs to force my cheeks apart further. It took about a minute for him to get just the head inside. I yelped at first, it felt like I was being ripped in half. Allen tried to pull away but I pushed back against him forcing a little more cock into me.

Slowly Allen began to move in and out, filling my a bit more with every gentle thrust. It seemed like it took forever before I felt his pubic hair tickling my flesh. As he started to move the full length of his fabulous prick in and out my body became a quivering mass. I fell flat onto the bed with Allen on top of me as he fucked my ass faster and faster. I started to have orgasms one after another until I felt his cock give that familiar twitch and received another dose of Allen's sperm While he grunted I could feel his hot breath as he snorted against the back of my neck as his penis seared my insides hot cum.

We rolled onto our sides with his cock inside of me. I could feel it shrinking and sighed feeling complete for the first time in my life. I hadn't even been in my new neighborhood for forty-eight hours and I had experienced sex with a girl, sucked my first cock and lost my anal cherry. Things where definatly going the way I wanted and the future possibilities made my quiver as basked in the warmth of Allen's embrace.

To Be Continued...

Kary_M
Kary_M
439 Followers
12