A New Neighbourhood Ch. 01

Story Info
Sue's adventures begin.
7.4k words
4.63
85.6k
87
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was moving to a new home along with her whole family, parents, older sister Christina and younger brother Andrew, it was her father's fault he had been promoted and now they were all moving away from the city she had grown up in and down to a small village in rural England.

The village had one pub and the nearest shop was a twenty minute walk away, what was she going to do. It was at least only a short bus ride from the Kent coast which had a few good beaches.

Sue was nearly nineteen, she had left school having done poorly it wasn't that she was not intelligent just that she could only really concentrate on things that she enjoyed. She was for example a very good swimmer, she had been swimming since she was young and because she enjoyed it she put effort in. At that point the list of useful things she was good at stopped, she was good at shopping, and good at socialising, her boyfriend Scott said she was good at a lot of things all of them rude.

Scott was one of the reasons that she was angry at her father, she was sure that she was in love but Scott had said the distance was too far, he didn't drive and of course they were nowhere near a railway station either, so a new home with no friends and not even a boyfriend great!

Sues parents sat in the front of the car, Sue was squashed between her siblings, nearly there now her father said as they passed through yet more fields and trees. They passed a quaint pub and pulled into a gravel driveway a few 100 yards further up the lane, a bright SOLD board on the edge of the road.

The removal men had already delivered the furniture and boxes, bedrooms had been allocated from the online virtual walk through, the house was lovely although Sue wasn't going to admit that. Her room had en-suite shower and toilet as well as a dressing room. Once in doors the family split up heading for their own rooms, they had agreed during the drive down that they would all spend some time unpacking before going to the pub for the evening meal.

Sue closed her bedroom door behind her, she was cramped from the journey wedged between her sister and her brother and just wanted to be alone for a while, she found her docking station and plugged her iPhone in to play some tunes, not too loud or her parents would moan as always.

Sue noticed that the large bedroom picture window faced the neighbour's house, she was towards the back of the building and could see down into the rear garden, there was a decent sized pool and a covered hot tub next door, Sue was instantly jealous, why had her father not got a place with a pool.

Sue spent an hour putting clothes into the mirrored wardrobes in her dressing room, it was at an angle from her bedroom, making an L shape, a small window over looked her own back garden, without a pool she thought.

Her mum called that they would be leaving soon for the pub, everyone shower and change we will leave in 30 minutes. Sue was wearing shorts and a spaghetti strapped top, she turned on the shower pleased to see it was good and powerful her dirty clothes she put in the wicker hamper before she walked into the large shower.

Sue was sure that she had seen someone in the window opposite hers as she left the shower wrapped in a towel, but looking now she could see no one. That's a shame she thought imagine if it was a hot guy over there who would watch me as I changed.

Sue often had fantasies almost always about exposing herself and being watched, she had on several occasions gone out wearing nothing under her coat the thrill bringing her close to orgasm when she did, and she often went without underwear but she had never taken things anywhere near as far as her mind would go in her fantasies.

Sue thought about changing in front of the window, just dropping her towel to the floor and dressing in plain view, as always the thought made her pussy wet but she didn't carry it through, instead she selected a fairly short skirt and a white tee shirt which she put on in the bathroom as there were no curtains up at the windows yet. She did decide to go without underwear as she knew it would make her horney and a masturbating session before bed always helped her sleep she thought to herself.

Sue walked downstairs careful to keep her skirt from rising as she walked, her sister as always was the last to be ready. Once Christina was ready the family walked to the pub only a few minutes away. Sue felt naughty as she always did when she went without underwear, the cool evening was making her nipples hard and she knew people would be able to notice them through her thin tee shirt, it always made her laugh that her father avoided looking at her at all when her nipples showed but her little brother just stared at them. Already Sue could feel her pussy was seeping moisture and by the time they reached the pub she felt really horney.

It all started to go wrong for Sue almost as soon as they got inside the old fashioned pub. The table was not ready yet, so the family sat up at the bar. As Sue climbed up on to the red padded leather seat of the high bar stool, she flashed the barman, not a little subtle flash he may have missed no, her hand bag caught on her skirt and she lifted the front of her skirt high enough that he must have seen all the way up to her belly button.

He didn't say a word but he did glance in her direction repeatedly. Sue was scarlet with embarrassment luckily no one else had seen, Sue sat looking down she could feel the heat in her cheeks but mostly the heat from her pussy. She had often imagined doing exactly what she had just done by accident, but now she had actual done it she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Her pussy was soaking wet and Sue could feel her nipples throb almost painfully, there was no escaping it the accidental flash had her turned on far more than anything she had ever experienced.

Once they were seated at their table Sue couldn't help glancing in the direction of the barman, he was cute and around her age, she also noticed that he too was checking her out. Sue could see that his eyes kept dropping to below the table obviously he now knew she wore nothing below her skirt he had just seen a brief glimpse of her smoothly shaven pussy. Sue wondered if she could do it again this time on purpose, she could still feel the moistness at the top of her legs.

The next time she saw him look her way Sue parted her legs, just a little he probably couldn't see much if anything under the table, but with her knees about six inches apart she was finding it very easy to hold his attention. Sue on her second glass of wine by now decided to do something she had only fantasised about before, she opened her legs wide, she could see from his facial expression that the barman now could see plenty, Sue made herself hold her position and slowly counted to ten in her head before slowly closing her legs again.

Sue didn't dare to look at the man again, she could feel that her pussy was soaking wet and her clit was begging for some attention. Once she had finished her meal the family left together to continue moving in to their new home. As soon as they had returned home Sue went straight to her room saying she needed to sort more stuff out. Sue dug deeply in a box to find her collection of dildos and vibrators, they had been hidden away and Sue had missed them for the last few weeks since she had needed to pack them. Sat in her padded arm chair with her skirt pulled up to her waist Sue began to rub her favourite dildo up and down her slit, still wet from earlier it wasn't long before the fat rubber head was being pushed into her dripping hole. Sue fucked herself to a fast climax before she hid away her toys again and continued to unpack. Sue knew she would need a more leisurely session soon but wary of being caught with everyone still up that would have to wait, the quick fuck had at least taken the edge off.

Andrews's bedroom was in the cellar, at some point the previous owners had made the cellar in to a habitable room, he had plenty of space for his PC and he was sort of separate from the rest of the family which he quite liked, there was a wooden staircase down but it creaked so much he could hear anyone coming. He had a large cupboard at one end of the cellar, it was while he was hanging up his clothes that he spotted the handle and realised the back of the cupboard was a door, Andrew had to search around but he soon found a hidden latch, with the latch undone the small door swung open.

Inside he found a small room, a string pull turned on the dim overhead light, although they were dusty, Andrew counted eight TV screens in two banks of four, there was a PC and a console with marked up controls. After a quick search below the desk, Andrew found the socket and turned on the power a minute later and the screens came to life, he had a view of almost every room except his, but the one he noticed first was his sisters, Sue was fucking herself fast and hard with a rubber cock. He felt his cock quickly swell at the sight, as he watched he slowly rubbed his now rock hard cock. Andrew found he could zoom in and even pan around the room using the console. Disappointingly Sue had finished within two minutes of him turning on the machine, Andrew set about checking out the other rooms, his mum was unpacking in the kitchen while his father was in their bedroom, and Christina was unpacking clothes in her room all very boring Andrew thought but the memory of his sister fucking herself was a pleasant one and was now etched on his brain, he would be wanking to that picture later on.

He also had views of en-suite's and bathrooms all he had to do was press a button and he could follow people around the house, with everyone busy Andrew played with his new found equipment the quality was excellent HD, even when he zoomed in there was no distortion he wasn't getting much work done and was about to start when he watched his eldest sister Christina turn on her shower, Andrew zoomed in as she stripped off her clothes, he noticed that she like Sue was smooth no pussy hair, the shower extract fan kept his camera surprisingly free of steam as he watched his sister wash herself, Christina was very like Sue, maybe a little taller and smaller in the tits department. When she had dried herself Christina wrapped up in a dressing gown and carried on sorting through boxes.

Andrew thought he had better get some work done himself before he got told off by his mum, he was careful to turn everything off and latch the door again, he then set about making the door even more difficult to find by hanging his clothes up, something he had hardly ever done before.

The next morning Sue sat at the breakfast table wrapped in a short silky dressing gown, her parents were out, dad off to work and her mum shopping as the cupboards were bare. Sue couldn't stop thinking about the day before and her flashing the barman, with her toast and OJ finished she headed back towards her room, not even noticing that her brother almost ran towards his room.

Once inside her room Sue locked the door and keeping away from the windows she removed her robe, standing naked she peered towards her neighbour's house knowing that she was far enough back in the room that she couldn't be seen. Although she trembled slightly she wasn't even close to experiencing the feelings that she had yesterday when exposed at the bar and below the pubs table.

Andrew watched as his sister stood naked near her bedroom door, he had no idea what she was doing, but she was naked. As he watched Sue took one step then another towards the large window, Andrew tracked her with the camera, he now knew that they were hidden inside the smoke detectors of the house.

Sue stood still again, she could feel her excitement rising knowing that she could get caught but still not the sudden rush she had yesterday. As she crept yet another step closer Andrew realised what she was doing. She wants to be seen, as he watched Sue reached the end of her bravery and stepped away from the window, having never gotten close enough to be seen from outside.

Andrew watched his sister carefully over the next few days, he watched her dress and knew that she was often without underwear, he watched her as she played dare at her window, without ever being very daring. He watched her when she masturbated stroking himself as he watched. Andrew was clever, and only a little younger than his sister he thought that he knew what the problem was Sue needed to be pushed, forced if you will to do what she didn't have the courage to do herself.

Andrew created a false email account and sent his sister a message, he hoped she wouldn't wonder how a stranger had got her email address but he thought he would be OK as Sue wasn't very good with technology. The email read,

I have been watching you at your window, you may think that no one could see you but I could.

Make sure you add me to your messenger and I will send you instructions, if you do not do as I say I will send the photos I have taken of you parading naked at your window to your parents and other neighbours before I share them on line so that everyone can see.

Andrew was pleased with his message, only someone who had seen her could know she was naked, and signing as the anonymous "A" made him smile, Andrew pressed send and then set up his new messenger account on his phone. Andrew watched as his sister read the message he had just sent, she first looked panicked then she read it again and walked up and down glancing at the windows as she did. Andrew knew how she thought, she would come to the conclusions he expected her to, it may take a while though she wasn't the brightest girl in the world.

Eventually Sue slumped into her arm chair, Andrew knew he was winning and so sent the next message this time using the instant messenger which would go straight to her phone.

I assume by now you have decided which way you want to go, please strip completely naked and stand in front of the window where you were before, if I do not see you in 5 minutes I will begin to send out your naked pictures, who first your father or brother?

As she read the message her heart was racing, she could feel that even though she was scared her pussy was throbbing and her nipples were painfully hard, her only on purpose flash at the pub had been a short up skirt flash under the table in almost darkness, now she was about to strip naked in day light. She knew she would do it, partly she told herself because she didn't want the photos being sent, but mostly because she was finding it difficult to resist "A" she was very much enjoying being told what to do.

Andrew watched as his sister stood, and carefully removed her clothes she was almost robotic as she folded each item and placed it on a chair, once naked she paused for only a second before walking to the approximate spot she had stood in before which was the closest she had ever been to the large window while naked. Now she was stood there she waited surprised at how hot she was. The large window was floor to ceiling glass, she trembled as she thought of someone watching her.

Her phone beeped; walk to the window, don't stop until you are at the glass, then put your hands behind your back and stand with your feet apart.

Slowly after a deep breath Sue walked forwards, one, two then three steps bought her to within inches of the glass. Sue could now look out over the neighbour's garden, no one was there again, Sue looked up at the matching picture window on the neighbouring house guessing "A" must be watching from the darkness.

With her hands clasped behind her back which pushed her firm breasts forwards Sue stood knowing now that she was being watched.

Beep; I said feet apart please obey my instructions closely if you wish to avoid the spreading of your pictures, by the way the ones I am taking now are much better thank you, now show me your cunt.

Sue gasped as she read, that was a word she had never used herself, but having such a forceful instruction even by messenger had her pussy almost dripping, she parted her feet as instructed feeling a trickle of her own juices descend down her inner thigh as she did.

Andrew was rock hard; he had his cock out and was wanking slowly as he watched his sister, one more step for now he thought as he pressed send.

Beep; Pull your chair up to the window, sit down and spread your legs, I want to watch as you make yourself cum.

Sue was shocked she had never even masturbated for a boyfriend to watch let alone a stranger, she did masturbate a lot but always in private. The flood of pussy juices on reading the instruction made up her mind, she dragged the chair over to the window.

Andrew watched as his sister moved her chair, he was momentarily confused when she went to her wardrobe until her saw her with a thick dildo in her hand. He had only thought she would use her fingers but obviously his sister had other ideas.

Sue sat in the chair she wasn't thinking at all she was just following instructions. It wasn't her fault she was doing this she had no choice, with her legs over the soft padded arms, her pussy was spread wide open and she was dripping wet. Normally she would have to play with herself to get wet enough for her toys, especially the bigger ones. After a brief feel she plunged the rubber cock straight in to her pussy rising to meet it as she shuddered to a climax on the first stroke.

Her instructions had been until she came but Sue had forgotten that, she had never been so wet or so horney. With her legs spread Sue began to fuck herself with her dildo, the other hand she used to rub at her extremely sensitive clit, with her eyes closed Sue didn't even notice the man arrive next door.

He had just started to clean the pool when he spotted Sue at the window, he quickly checked that no one else was around, he already knew that the house was empty as it nearly always was, it was only used as a holiday home by the owners for a few weeks each year. Mike the pool guy put his hand inside his shorts and began to wank in time with the girl at the window.

Mike watched the girl, he could see her clearly from the pools edge, his main focus was a smooth completely shaven pussy, he could see that she had very flesh lips that were currently being separated by a very thick rubber cock. Her breasts were very nice a good C cup, hard dark pink nipples topped them, she had shoulder length dark brown hair wavy and thick. It was difficult to judge her face as she was screwing her face up obviously enjoying the moment. As Sue began to buck upwards ramming the dildo in deep and hard Mike felt his own orgasm coming, pulling free of his shorts he was just about to cum when the girl locked eyes with him.

Sue was about to cum, the huge orgasm building up made her gasp and cry out loud, she opened her eyes momentarily worried that someone may have heard her, instead she found herself looking into the eyes of someone in the next garden, the man was tall and blond he was wanking his very large cock as he watched her, it was enough to send her over the edge and with a squeal she came, spraying the glass with her cum as she squirted for the first time.

Beep: clean the window before you dress, by the way I have noticed you often go without underwear, please collect up every bra and every pair of panties you own, put them in one of the packing boxes then put the box on the bonfire in the back garden with the others. Once the fire has been started I will send further instructions.

Sue still in a haze of orgasmic bliss noticed there was no one outside, had she imagined that man watching her from beside the pool? Was that her mystery message sender?

Sue followed the instruction within the last message automatically, she slipped on a skirt and top and carried the box outside. Her brother Andrew was carrying his empty boxes to the fire as well, you OK sis he asked, you are looking a bit pale. Sue muttered that she was fine, she put her box on the heap at the end of the garden, Andrew added his and taking a box of matches from his pocket he set light to the corner of several cardboard boxes. Sue stood back and watched as all of her underwear went up in flames, she noticed that Andrew seemed happy as she watched him walk back towards the house.

12