A New Neighbourhood Ch. 03

Story Info
Sue's adventures Continue.
9.1k words
4.68
35.4k
23
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those that don't like it there is a sense of incest within this story, our siblings are in fact not blood related but have been bought up as brother and sisters. If this subject is going to offend please read no further.it is and will develop further into a story of exhibitionism hence why it is here rather than in Taboo/Incest.

This story is complete fiction, I understand that some of the things contained our not possible, I realise that if some of this behaviour was to happen in the real world people would complain and people would be arrested.

This is fiction I have written it as such and hope you will also read it as it was intended.

I am not a professional writer and I will make some spelling and grammar errors, again if this is going to upset you please close this and read something far better written.

I write purely for pleasure, if you don't like it them please move on to another story there are thousands to pick on.

Chapter three.

Sue woke up the next morning, she lay naked wondering what was in store for her today. With no messages from "A" Sue went to the kitchen for breakfast, her late night walks meant she was up again yet after her parents had left the house, there was a note on the table reminding her that she had to be back home reasonably early tonight as the family where going out for a meal as it was Christina's last night before she was going back to Uni tomorrow.

As Sue sat eating her brother came in and made himself some toast, they chatted pleasantly, Andrew asked how she was enjoying the new neighbourhood. Sue admitted that yes she was enjoying here, "it must be the country or sea air" she said. Andrew agreed "yeh I love it here I'm so glad we moved", before he returned back to his cave.

Beep; today will be a challenge, you will go to this address; Iron Designs, Tattoo and piercings, 15 Anderson Road. Once there you will have both nipples pierced and the hood of your clit. This may be painful but the end results will be worth it. I have made your appointment for 11:30 and asked that you are in the main room rather than a private booth.

Sue read the message twice, she had considered getting her navel pierced in the past but had thought her parents would object, the more she thought about it she realised that she actually quite liked the idea, although she was a little worried about the pain part. At least with what "A" was suggesting she had pierced her parents would never know.

At 10:00 Sue was on the bus heading for the town centre. Sue had worn a very thin, tight knit dress, the dress clung to every curve and the bright red and short length attracted the eye. She knew that she would have to remove it completely to get her nipples done, as she now owned no underwear that choice was made for her. Sue knew that her choice of a skin tight dress would ensure she had to strip completely naked in front of someone she had not yet met, She could hardly believe that she was making these decisions on her own without any prompting from "A".

Sue found the tattoo and piercing parlour on a narrow side street just off the high street, she went in and told a heavily tattooed man that she had an appointment. He said that he was expecting her, apparently her request to be in the main area for such an intimate procedure was a first for him so he had been very curious to see who came for the appointment.

Sue looked around the shop it was immaculately clean, she began to scan through some binders with pictures of both tattoos and piercings while she waited. One selection of labia piercings caught her eye, the thick rings obviously pulling down on the fleshy lips, Sue couldn't help but notice the thought of something like this on her already meaty folds had her horney. This was something she would defiantly think about, depending on how painful today was anyway. There was one man having his forearm inked, he was by the window with his back to the glass, the other empty chair was next to his and like his it was in the shop window.

Sue was less certain now that she was actually going to be in the window, she had hoped for some seclusion, as she watched, a steady stream of pedestrians passed by outside as they walked to and from the town centre. The man being tattooed was attracting quite a lot of attention, some people stopped and watched for a while before moving on. Sue had a feeling she was about to attract much more attention, her nerves were beginning to make her re think her clothing choice. The tattooed man asked her where she wanted to start momentarily Sue was confused already accepting the window seat in her mind, then seeing her uncertainty he said "tits or cunt?"

"Tits" please said Sue, she knew if "A" was watching he would appreciate her getting naked as soon as possible and in her own mind she knew if she didn't do it soon she would chicken out.

"You will have to get your dress off love can't work with that on", Sue took a deep breath before she pulled the dress over her head in one movement and laid it on the counter. The burly tattoo artist looked shocked that she was nude, without any hesitation but smiling he showed her to the window seat. Sue said Hi to the man next to her getting his arm coloured as he looked her up and down, the pain of his tattooing forgotten as he admired the naked girl.

Sue was surprised at the simplicity of her exposure, one moment she was sat naked knowing that she was separated only by a sheet of glass behind her from the passing shoppers with only the two tattooists and one other customer looking at her bare skin, a second later Sue gasped as the tattooed man rotated her seat so that she now faced the window leaving her watching shoppers as they walked passed, the double takes as they realised she was completely naked was kind of funny but Sue could feel her pussy begin to throb with arousal, her nerves being pushed aside and replaced with something far more pleasant.

As a block of ice was applied to her right nipple Sue groaned with pleasure her pussy began to seep juices onto the black Vinyl of her seat. There was a sharp pain when a long thick needle was pushed through her chilled nipple, when Sue looked down she had a neat bar through her teat, a small ball on either side. Pleased that it wasn't particularly painful Sue smiled as ice was applied to her other nipple.

With both nipples throbbing the man turned his attention to her pussy, he parted her legs having her hang them over the seats arms, her open pussy now displayed to a gathering crowd outside of the shop window.

Sue knew it must have been planned in advance with "A" when the piercer said that Sue needed to stay where she was for ten minutes as he couldn't do another piercing so soon after her nipples were done, she would need some recovery time.

With her freshly pierced tits throbbing and her gaping pussy on display Sue watched as several men took pictures on smart phones. The small group of men were now obscuring her from anyone passing behind them and they all looked as though nothing would be removing them from the front row viewing. By the time her piercer returned she was soaking wet and sat in a small puddle of her own juices.

Her clit hood required a pair of forceps to gently grip the hood, it was pulled out and stretched before he applied ice to her clit, Sue was climaxing as the needle was pushed through, the combination of pain and pleasure made her cum over and over, by the time she had settled down again she had a small golden ring through her hood.

Sue was left to gather herself for a few minutes before she was helped to her feet. Sue waved at the small crowd outside before she walked back in to the shop and pulled her dress back on, her nipples and bars showed very well through the thin knit dress. Maybe her parents would know she had piercings, it wasn't subtle the bars and her swollen nipples were as obvious as could be through the thin material. Sue hugged the big man and asked for a card, "that was great" she said, maybe you could do my pussy lips next time?"

Beep; when you get home stand at the window naked and display your new jewellery

As Sue walked she could feel the small golden ring rub at her clit, although it was a bit sore the feeling was still very pleasant, she knew that once it all had healed she would love the intense feeling of her piercing rubbing her clit gently.

As soon as she got home Sue stripped and stood in the window with her feet apart.

Beep; well done I hope you enjoy them, I will let you have the recommended one week to recover and heal, enjoy your break, in one week we begin your training in earnest you will become my dirty slut.

As soon as Sue had read the message she realised that she may as well get her pussy lips done as well so that the healing time would be over with together, the shop would still be open so she rung and spoke to the man who had pierced her, apparently everyone called him Tatts. Sue asked if it would be OK to do her pussy lips in the way she had seen in his binder, she said she wanted something heavy as she liked the thought of them being pulled, Tatts said he knew just the thing. Sue asked if she could have the same seat again, and suggested that she would like a nice long break between the piercings, with the price agreed Sue said she would be there tomorrow at 11:00. Making sure that she cleaned her piercings as per the leaflet she had been given Sue got dressed for the family's meal at the pub.

Finding something to wear that didn't rub on her sensitive teats proved difficult, she finally picked a blue top that was a light cotton and very loose, she paired the top with a short skirt one she had found in a charity shop, it was shorter than her normal skirts but she felt positively overdressed after her last few days.

While Sue waited with her parents and Andrew her father explained that they would be driving up to see Christina next weekend once she had settled in, they would take a few days and visit some friends while they were away, the plan was to have a short holiday, Sue and Andrew were more than capable of looking after themselves for a while.

Andrew began to make mental plans, and Sue wondered what a week of freedom would bring her. The short walk to the pub made sues nipples tingle and throb, they had remained rock hard since her piercing, and she could feel the golden ring rubbing at her clit as she walked, by the time they got inside the pub she was trembling with arousal but managed to control herself, just.

The barman was the same man that she had nervously displayed her pussy to only a few days ago, careful that none of her family could see, Sue climbed up onto the barstool, turning slightly away from her family, Sue parted her knees and showed the barman her new pussy jewellery briefly, all the while she was smiling at him confidently. Andrew noticed the exchange between his sister and the barman pleased to see his sister was accepting, no embracing her role as a slut.

Sue behaved herself for the rest of the evening, she had no messages from "A" and after the meal she walked home with her family, again her pussy piercing bringing her to the boil as she walked.

Sue woke early not having her night in the garden meant she was in bed hours before she was used to, she joined her parents for breakfast, and when the time came she waved her sister off as her father took her to Uni.

Sue was surprised that her piercings felt so good today, she put on the same dress as yesterday and headed for the bus stop, again she almost climaxed on the short walk because of her clitty being rubbed by the small ring. As she waited for the bus she saw that again her nipples and their bars showed through her thin dress they were now permanently hard, Sue was sure that when the throbbing stopped they would be very sensitive.

The walk from the bus stop to the tattoo parlour was much longer, Sue found herself having to clutch on to a street light as she climaxed in the high street. One old lady asked if she was alright, she made it to the shop without having to stop again but Sue was dripping wet when she got to the shop. Tatts waved her in and she stood at the counter, Tatts explained that there would be a short wait as the two chairs were in use.

Sue was shown several pictures of pussy piercings, Tatts was offering her some choices, your seat will be ready soon if you would like me to hang up your dress for you, Sue as she had yesterday stripped naked and passed over her dress. Once it was hung up Tatts said just another twenty minutes or so now, so which do you fancy he said turning back to the pictures.

Sue picked one picture, it had two thick rings in each side, from each heavy ring hung steel balls pulling the lips down and away from the body. Tatts told her she couldn't apply any weights until a week had passed and all had healed up. Sue was left to wander naked around the shop until her seat was free, then without asking she hung her legs over the seats arms with her pussy spread open. Tatts again turned the seat to face the window, walking away as he called out, just grabbing a coffee be back in ten, he had read her perfectly.

By the time Tatts returned he had to dab at Sue's pussy with a paper towel as it was so wet. Kneeling between her legs, he asked Sue to hold herself apart so that he could check her piercing explaining that because of their location pussy piercings are prone to infection Sue pulled her lips apart feeling more moisture run from her spread pussy, Tatts gave the small golden ring a twist and turn complimenting Sue on how well Sue had been cleaning her piercing before he turned his attention to today's task.

As he did yesterday Tatts used ice to numb sues lips, holding on to the fleshy labia he pulled and held her stretched tight, Sue was trembling as she watched two men that had stopped to watch her, so openly displayed, the trickle of pussy juice she felt ooze from her was masked by the melting ice, with two rings in one of her lips, Tatts stood and said he was going for lunch.

Sue looked down at her new adornments two thick heavy rings now decorated her lip, a small crowd had gathered outside of the window and stared at her, she wanted to touch herself to ease the rising passion, but she managed to wait.

By the time Tatts returned her pussy was running with moisture again and Sue was barely able to contain herself, the crowd outside had grown to more than twenty all gathered around the window. Tatts knelt at her feet again and his touch sent her over the edge, she bucked off the seat as she climaxed, several of the watching crowd actually applauded.

A few minutes later it was all over, a matching pair were now inserted through her tender flesh, she agreed a time for her return and went to the counter for her dress and to pay. With her dress on she opened her purse, "you do know that there are other ways to pay" Tatts said.

A minute later and Sue was on her knees in the back room paying for her piercings, Tatts moaned as she sucked him in deep while she gently squeezed his hairy balls. As she worked on his cock, Tatts said that when she came back next week for her check-up and weights she could pay with her pussy as she would be healed.

Sue walked back towards the bus stop with the taste of cum in her mouth, although Tatt's was a big tattooed biker type he had been surprisingly gentle, before leaving Sue had agreed that he could fuck her for her return visit and some extra jewellery. While she walked Sue could feel the metal rings taping and rubbing, even with just the weight of the rings alone Sue felt as though her pussy lips were being stretched.

Over the next few days Sue meticulously cleaned her piercings, and by the day before her check in with Tatts she was all healed, she had twisted and tugged and masturbated without any pain or discomfort, Sue had avoided going out as walking had caused some discomfort but today she was heading back to the town, she would be fucked by Tatts and have her weights fitted. She also thought that tomorrow would be the day that "A" would contact her.

Andrew had watched his sister very little over the last week, he knew she would be unable to play much and thought he would be better off letting her get over her piercings completely, with Christina at Uni again Andrew had fitted cameras around her room ready for her return, he had a few left which he was planning on putting in his parents room when they left in the morning for their week away.

Andrew watched as Sue dressed, she put on a very short denim skirt that he had not seen before, it had four large buttons up the front, and she paired this up with a baggy top. When she bent to tie her shoes both breasts were visible as her shirt fell away from her. Looking in the mirror Sue undid the bottom button of her skirt before she headed towards the bus stop.

The additional rings ground together as Sue walked, she didn't get to the bus stop before she was left gasping as she came in the street, walking onwards Sue could feel her juices as they ran down her legs, she stood waiting for the bus with her legs trembling, Sue would have rubbed herself right there if it hadn't been for the old lady with her shopping trolley waiting with her.

Once she was on the bus Sue moved to the back away from the driver and the old lady, she sat and parted her legs, as the bus moved away she flicked another button on her skirt un done baring her pussy and began to play with the rings in her pussy. Sue was insatiable and by the time the bus reached the town she had made herself come three times and was working on number four, she made a mental note that next time she needed to not sit on her skirt as she now had a wet patch, luckily the dark denim hid the damp well.

Sue stopped at a coffee shop about half way along her walk towards Tatts, she had to either stop or cum in the high street again. With a small Latte Sue sat in the corner of the shop, sipping her coffee and rubbing her rings, masturbating somewhere this public was a new experience. This time she had remember to lift her skirt before sitting down, with a coffee and a climax done Sue managed to walk the rest of the way.

Tatts smiled as he saw her come through the door, the shop was busy each seat was occupied by someone getting a tattoo, he called out that he would be right there. Sue watched as a woman was having a thin tribal band finished off around her bicep Sue thought something similar but high on her thigh would look nice like a garter belt, she thought momentarily about what her parents would say before shrugging it off, she was nearly 20 she could do as she pleased.

Tatts waved her through to the back room again, a flash of disappointment as she realised she would not be naked in the window again, Tatts asked if he could check her piercings before he fitted the weights, Sue dropped the skirt and pulled off her top to stand naked. Tatts twisted fairly roughly her nipple bars, Sue groaned, not in pain her already sensitive nipples were now hyper sensitive the feeling was exquisite, Tatts made her come with one flick of the golden ring through her clit hood, he suggested that he had something special for her clit. On his knees Tatts removed the small gold hoop and replaced it with a fatter heavier ring matching the others in a dull surgical steel there was a short chain with a small ball bearing attached hanging from the ring.

Next he clipped on similar chains about two inches long to her other four rings showing Sue how they attached. On the end of each chain he clipped another steel ball about the size of a grape, in the box were eight more balls, two sets each bigger than the previous, Tatts suggested she stuck with the smaller balls for a while, he made her take one off and re fit both the ball and the chain so she knew how to do it.