A New Outfit For His Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now stood. Master passed to her a black leather corset, she noticed how small the waist was and knew how hard this was going to be for her. She placed it around her front he clipped it together for her, then he started to lacing it up She took a deep breath, drawing her stomach in as much as she could. She knew she would have to hold on tight. Without making a sound, for if she did Master would punish her for it. Her breast were forced upwards and totally on display for him. Her breathing was difficult, her lungs were fighting for oxygen. But she knew she had to hold the panic back, she calmed herself, "sit" Master said.

His slave obeyed as she had no option but to comply with his instruction. She summoned all her courage and sat on the chair. She felt it make breathing even harder in the sitting position on the chair. Master handed slave a pair of seamed stockings. She knew he would check the seams, but how was she going to manage to get them straight. With the corset on the process was long and hard, she wiggled and struggled to get them on, she hoped the seams were straight. Master said he was going check on the new piece of equipment, and off he went.

His slave was all to well aware of her body, she felt so hot, she knew her lust was back, in a vengeance. His slave now looked at the corset properly. and noticed the odd holder at the front near her pubic bone designed to allow something to sit in there and not move.

His slave now saw the knee high boots that laced at the front, with incredible heels almost eight inches high, the toe of the boot was box shaped she wondered how anyone could walk in them.

Next to them was a leather hood with a built in gag that was a inflatable gag and she knew it would be very hard to have in her mouth for any length of time. Master entered and he had on his head a leather hood. Put the boots on quickly slave. She slide her feet into the boots quickly, and found that as she did the boots made her feet arch high. Almost pointing her feet straight down in order to get her feet in to the boots. It was if she would be walking on her toes and indeed she found that she was. She laced the boots tight she knew this would be her only means of support.

Now he fitted the hood to his slave, pausing only to ensure that, he had the gag fitting correctly into her mouth. He then quickly pumped it up. Now he laced her head into the hood she could see, and breath through nose. The leather had molded itself to her head she felt her juices building now inside her. Master now took her hand and put on the bondage mitten.

Now he fitted a collar to her neck. Next he retrieved a metal chain. Ah she thought I am to crawl like a dog. Master saw the look in her eyes and correctly assumed what she was thinking and laughed, but the hood hid his smile. Nearly right slave, now he kneeled and found her pussy rings and quickly attached the lead. She moaned as her Master touched her pussy. Then he pulled hard on it to make sure it was secure, as he told her it was just for her. Master stood and helped to her knees, now crawl slave. With that he pulled on her pussy rings, making it stretch her cunt lips and clit out hard, knowing it would make it difficult for her to crawl.

It was agony for her as, he pulled and walked faster. She crawled as fast as possible to keep up but she did not stand a chance. He pulled her to the platform and then up on top of it. He moved her thighs to the last posts, now she know why he had put on the thigh cuffs on her. For as he slid her legs down the posts it was locked in to place by the catch. The ankles were also done the same way. She soon found the her legs were spread wide open.

Now he fitted a bar onto the corset this was about 6 ft long. Now she saw the intention of the holder on her corset. This was to support her stomach, she was forced onto her hands, they were slid into the front post including her arms. The bar which master had put onto her corset was indeed supporting her stomach for either end of the bar was now on metal supports that was the length of the stakes but not fitted to the stakes.

His slave was now held with her ass in the air and her arms held down, slave's breathing was very fast the excitement was quickly becoming unbearable, for her yet master had not finished he now clipped a lead on to her collar. This was then feed into a ratchet type instrument which pulled her neck downwards.

At the same time her ass was forced upwards she moaned hard into the gag. Master now clipped the mittens into cleats on the platform, his slave now was held so fast she could move nothing. Her Master went to the cupboard selected several whip including a thin leather braided whip. He showed this to his slave who at this stage, could now no longer contain the orgasm surging through her. As she looked at the whip her mind tried to warn her of the impending pain, but she was now fighting, the war raging with in her body losing the fight.

Master now walked behind her raised the whip high and brought it down hard against her flesh, the spot where the whip had struck instantly went bright red. The pain burned through her body to her mind instantly, never had she experienced such pain she could not yell to vent her pain. She could not rub the area to ease the pain it just kept growing. He now aimed blow after blow on her back, ass, and thighs. Soon tears were flooding through the hood, but as the pain increased so did the pleasure waves.

As her body tensed again and again her orgasms, flooding her love juices over her thighs. Master now aimed a blow between her ass, she could not move an inch the whip tail now flipped and buried itself directly into her pussy Eeeeeekkkkkk, Whisssshhhh, Eeeekkkkkkk, this was now becoming intolerable. Master stopped moved his slave's position, she found her ass moved higher the front stakes moving to the back stakes the neck cleat moving as well the corset bar supporting her.

Master knelt below her and now sucked on her swollen pussy his tongue working its way deep inside of her. He was working his slave into a wreck, she was so tired yet he continued with his manipulation of her pussy.

Master now got up went to slaves breasts and fitted weights onto them. Attaching the weights to her nipples by elastic cord. So that any slight movement would alight her nerves with sharp intense pain again and again. He now picked the paddle his slave, had made, again he moved to her ass raised his arm and struck again and again, the marks of the paddle was now mixing with welts of the whip, His slave could only scream in her mind.

Master now stood behind his slave. He took his cock out and pushed it slowly into his slaves anus. Slowly but forcefully thrusting in more and more deeper and deeper she yelled out the pain onto the gag. As with each thrust he made, his body coming in contacting her so painful rear. Then she felt the warm feelings of pleasure again. As her Master was taken her to the limit again this time in the pleasure he was giving her. He continued to ride his slaves ass she forgot about the whippings, paddling and beatings.

Feeling her tortured nipples swaying back and forth with the weights pulling and stretching her nipples. With each thrust in and out her Master was making, his love making was as severe as the beatings, but the pleasure waves he was sending through his slaves body, causing her to loose track off everything, time was standing still orgasm after orgasm was erupting through her.

Her body squeezed, clinched, and gripped his hard throbbing cock as it thrust deeper and deeper insider her each time. Her hot wet cunt juices flood over his cock as the after shocks in her body rippled on his ragging manhood filling him with as much pleasure as he was giving her.

With a final hard thrust deep into her ass, her Master cummmmmmmm so hard shooting his cream even deeper into her. He collapsed against her back reaching around squeezing her tits. Pulling the weights from her nipples, causing her body to spasm around his cock again milking it completely dry. Kissing the back of her neck as his hands caress her sore nipples telling his pet how much she means to him.

He releases her from the binds that held her secure. Helps her to the bed, lays down and cuddles his slave loving on her so gently as they drift off to sleep.

12