A New Outlook

Story Info
Doctor accidentally transforms herself into a sexy young man.
7.8k words
4.24
15.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers

Note: Ctrl+F ~s~ to skip right to the action (there's two)

***

Dr. O'Neil straightened her stockings, adjusted her hair, and clicked her nails together for what felt like the millionth time. Her fidgeting was the only noise in the immaculate corner office, the sleek glossy surfaces echoing the sounds like a forgotten mausoleum. She always hated this office. Despite using it as a benchmark for her stature in life--the good doctor would always brag at parties how her office is larger than her first apartment--Elliot O'Neil had never cared for gloss, or sharp edges, or minimalist artwork that cost as much as a small car. No, the entire setup was a façade, a carefully-calculated showing of professionalism that had served to impress investors and intimidate underlings.

God, she hated all of it. But the entire thing would be well worth the effort if this test proved positive. The blinking icon on her desktop indicated that Dr. O'Neil had yet another email begging to be answered, but she was so anxious she couldn't be bothered to spare the workload a cursory look. If only her assistant would fucking call her. Finally, her slim cell phone rang and she snapped it up fast enough to almost crack the casing, and after a moment of strained silence the doctor broke out into the widest grin to ever crease her brow.

Stepping out of her office with a stride that clearly threatened a world of hurt on anyone who spoke to her, Elliot made her way to her private elevator and pressed the hidden B3 button. The mirrored interior of the elevator forced the doctor to take a good long look at herself on the way down: raven hair was pulled into a no-nonsense bun that showed the very beginnings of greying, blue eyes flecked with green were framed with the professionally proper amount of makeup, and a grey pencil skirt and blazer showed off curves that indicated ideal child-bearing genetics, despite never having any children. What it didn't show was the risqué lacy bra and panties she wore as a quiet rebellion to the corporate dregs, and gods willing this would be the last time this tired face would look back at her.

The closest thing Dr. O'Neil had to a child was the 70-story skyscraper she was currently gliding down. RejuvaNew Industries was the fruit of her labors, a lifetime of work in the science of youth that had taken her over three decades of tireless work to build from the ground up, all in the name of one final end goal to do it all over again. Only this time she would do it right--no thankless jobs, no stress, no penny pinching, Elliot would take the coffer she had slowly filled to bursting and live a proper life of hedonistic luxury she had always wanted. She could get a boyfriend. She could get several boyfriends!

With a beep the elevator slowed to a stop, and the doctor stepped out into a secret laboratory that had been cleared out save for one soul. Dr. Sam Blackwell was O'Neil's second in command, a sturdy man with a tidy grey beard and a patient gaze behind half-frame glasses. She was aware the man had always slightly resented her, mostly for being her underling despite being several years her senior, but he was professional enough to never show it and she was grateful enough to never flaunt it. Today, however, he clearly looked bothered.

"Elliot, please don't do this," Dr. Blackwell pleaded, skipping any sort of preamble.

Dr. O'Neil didn't slow her stride as she walked past her associate to the awaiting lab in the back. "We've had this conversation enough already, Samuel. I'm days away from turning 50, and I've sacrificed my entire life for this opportunity, so either you help me or I get someone else to." The man quietly swore an oath and jogged to catch up with his boss, he knew full well that he was the only one qualified to run the test and grinding his heels in the ground would just further endanger her.

"Did you at least prepare properly?"

"Of course I did, Sam. No food or drink, no medication, and I updated my will. Now stop stalling and get prepared!" Dr. Blackwell sighed and went into another room, leaving Elliot to marvel at the impossibly complex series of pipes arrayed against the back wall like a stainless steel pipe organ. Her very own Fountain of Youth was finally ready. She undressed and donned an awaiting gown before climbing onto an operating table that she had to purchase an entire hospital for to justify for the books.

Dr. Blackwell returned and began attaching the equipment to his subject, explaining as he went along, "Now the serum we devised will repair any damage caused by time to your DNA and organs, a heavy dose of steroids will speed up your metabolism to aid the process, and a sustained electric shock will send your body into emergency repair mode." He stuck the needles and electrodes in her body and strapped on the restraints with a bit too much force. "Too bad you weren't willing to wait until we could figure out how to make this compatible with anesthesia." His boss merely quirked an eyebrow in answer, and with a sigh Dr. Blackwell inserted the rubber mouthpiece that would stop her from biting her tongue off.

Without another word Sam closed the door behind him, leaving Elliot in silence save for the pumping of the Fountain as it started up. The serum entered her blood first, and she was surprised to find that it actually traced a pleasing tingle along her veins not unlike drinking warm cider. Then came the steroids that sped up her heart, and with a lurch her body was rocked with electricity. Hurt like a bitch, but above it all she could feel the serum working as her skin tightened and muscles contracted.

A thought crossed Elliot's mind that she could ride this out without problem when something started to go wrong. She could feel her femur straining, almost stretching before it shattered and immediately reformed with an unimaginable burst of pain. Seemingly every bone in her body followed after, everything contorting, breaking, and repairing itself in unison, her fat and muscle was boiling in her skin, and most of all it felt like her vagina was actually on fire. Elliot couldn't shout out for help, couldn't think, and after an eternity of agony her mind went white and she finally passed out.

...

"Dr. O'Neil? Elliot, can you hear me!?" Elliot groaned, the voice was faint and far off but the urgency was enough to rouse her. Slowly, she opened her strained eyes and hissed at the sharp white light in her face. There was a blurred outline of a man, and as her vision cleared Dr. Blackwell came into view. He looked pale.

"Sam? What happened?" Elliot asked. Her whole body was sore, as if she had just finished the most intense workout of her life. Even her vocal chords felt like they needed a nap.

"I... I don't know. Something we've never seen before." The worried tone of his voice suddenly sank in, and despite the ache Elliot sat up to observe herself. Her skin was wonderfully tight and smooth, and she felt lighter than ever... too light, in fact. There was no weight on her chest, and when she looked down her gown she found her breasts had vanished altogether. She didn't even qualify for an A-cup now. And the strange discomfort below that...

"Oh my fucking god," Dr. O'Neil said, "I have a penis."

Dr. Blackwell stood up and grabbed a printout from the computer. "Yes, it was an unprecedented change. Your hormone levels went wild and then just... flipped on its head. I ran some blood work after the process finished, and sure enough your body had undergone a complete chromosomal change from XX to XY. The energy requirements were so immense that your body essentially burned away nearly all of its fat reserves to see it through, but the strangest thing is that everything else appears normal. Elliot, as far as I can tell, you are now a perfectly healthy 19 year-old... man."

Elliot was silent for a moment, and with unsteady coordination stepped off of the bed. "I need a mirror."

"Dr. O'Neil, I really think--"

"Get me a full-body mirror. NOW." Sam winced and pulled a rolling mirror from the adjacent room, finally allowing Elliot to get a good look at her new body.

Or rather, his new body. The first thing Elliot noticed was how much he had stretched out, from a 5'2" curvaceous woman to what he estimated was a 5'5" slender man. Very slender, in fact, Elliot hadn't been close to this thin since she had decided to pursue academia fresh out of high school. Now he had a runner's build that was all lean muscle and long limbs with a thin face to match, the only exception being a surprisingly pronounced and round buttocks. He could feel the peak of an Adam's Apple rather than see it, and although his shoulder-length hair had stayed the same length it was now a pure midnight black. The only thing that had remained the exact same were his blue and green eyes, but even they were filled with new life.

Elliot let his hands drop to his sides, and the loose hospital gown fell to the floor. Twisting and looking himself up and down from every angle, he noticed his stance was still decidedly effeminate, but otherwise... "Huh, would you look at that. Once you get past the shock, I'm actually quite handsome."

"Congratulations, Dr. O'Neil," Sam said from behind him, his normally steady voice dripping with sarcasm. "Can we please now talk about the completely unprecedented change to your body that has gone against the tests and all known science? And please, can you make yourself decent?" He tossed Elliot a duffel bag that contained a basketball outfit with a pale blue and white color scheme, including matching shoes. "My nephew Daniel is in the building," Dr. Blackwell answered the unspoken question, "There isn't exactly an abundance is spare young adult male clothing I can borrow without raising questions."

"So I get to dress as an aspiring drug dealer, how charming," Elliot said, before catching himself and continuing, "Thank you, Samuel. Now I understand the urgency of finding out what happened to me, but frankly I am too tired to be of any use. I need to sleep, and in my own bed. You said you took some blood samples, do whatever you feel necessary with them and we'll put our heads together in a few days."

Dr. Blackwell nodded in understanding. "I figured you'd say that, so I already called for a car, although it'll unfortunately have to be a basic cab to avoid suspicion. I'll send Daniel to come get his clothes from your place tomorrow, too. Get some rest, Dr. O'Neil."

...

~s~

Truth be told, sleep was the last thin on Elliot's mind. In fact, he felt more energized than ever, and the very first thing he did upon entering his penthouse was jump on the furniture like an actual child. It was liberating to the point of catharsis, and once that was out of his system he stripped out of the basketball uniform and gave his lithe new body a more intimate look in the mirror. The thumb-sized member and hairless testicles hanging off his pelvis looked absolutely alien to him, so there was clearly only one way to grow more acquainted. Elliot tried to arouse himself by picturing his new body in relations with a pretty young woman, but that didn't elicit even the slightest spark out of him. She had never been interested in women, anyways. Frustrated, he grabbed the nearest object to hurl across the room, but stopped when he realized it was Daniel's basketball shorts. Maybe...

Elliot balled up the shorts and gave them a deep whiff. Daniel Blackwell, despite his reluctance to apply his brain on anything, was a very athletic young man and had obviously played a vigorous game of basketball earlier today. The shorts stank of sweat and musk, and Elliot's body reacted to the pheromones by immediately entering into a full state of arousal. His new phallus was completely erect, the foreskin peeled back to reveal a shining glans, and when Elliot ran a tentative hand along the shaft shivers shot up his spine.

Keeping the musky shorts to his nose with one hand, Elliot used the other to masturbate and within less than a minute he reached climax. It was a completely different feeling to vaginal orgasms, and the sensation was so new he had managed to blow his entire load all over the full-length mirror. God, he hadn't seen a man's semen in so long... Elliot dropped to his knees and licked the seed off the mirror, relishing in the sweet taste. In her younger years she would give men blowjobs just for the pleasure of swallowing a load, and it hadn't occurred to him until now that he effectively had an endless supply. This was great! What else could this body sense differently?

Out of curiosity, Elliot opened an ornate armoire stuffed to the brim with dildos, leather, and enough sex paraphernalia to give any board member cardiac arrest. Selecting a favored bottle, he spread some lubricant on one finger and rubbed it around the edge of his asshole. The former Elliot was no stranger to anal play and ending a stressful day with filling all of her holes, and while massaging the outside felt the same Elliot yelped when he slipped the finger inside. Merely touching his new prostate was enough to wake his flaccid penis back up, and the pleasure he felt was unlike any other. Hungry for more, he grabbed one of his smaller dildos and worked it slowly into his ass. The end was curved for stimulating a woman's Gräfenberg Spot, but it was just as effective at hitting the prostate and a very ladylike moan escaped Elliot's lips.

He was in heaven. Laying on the floor with his legs spread open wide, Elliot fucked his ass with the dildo while he played with his nipples--they weren't nearly as sensitive anymore, but they still felt wonderful and it wasn't long until he reached climax for a second time. His phallus shot out the cum in long, ropy streams, and this time Elliot was slow with wiping up every drop to lick off himself. Then he just lay there, content to bask in his own afterglow, before finally forcing himself to his feet.

So. His mind was relatively unchanged; he was still interested in the same things and he was attracted to the same sort of people, only now he had the energy and freedom to actually pursue it. His plans had to be adjusted slightly, but despite that a sly grin spread across his face. This was going to be fun.

Elliot spent the rest of the evening reading up on terminology, because despite her PhD the doctor had never bothered to study the trans community. Or would he even qualify for that? Regardless, pretending to be a new and confused homosexual on the Internet proved incredibly fruitful, and he quickly learned all he could about twinks and drag queens and bears. Apparently, Elliot would be considered a "trap" because he had no interest in dressing like a man and his new body was androgynous enough to pass with little more than some makeup.

The next morning Elliot got to work preparing himself, finding any clothes that would fit his skinny body and putting on just a hint of makeup. As expected, around noon the buzzer rang and announced that Daniel had returned to pick up his uniform. Elliot let him up, and the young man stopped short when he saw the resident. He was wearing seemingly random street clothes, his blonde hair in a mess, and his own natural musk was emanating off him in waves. "Uh... you're not Ms. O'Neil."

Elliot smirked, leaning back on the kitchen counter. He had slipped into a silky pink bathrobe that hid what he needed and accentuated what he wanted, and he thoroughly enjoyed having the studly visitor eye him up and down. "No, she's away for now. I'm her daughter, Elliot. It's nice to meet you, Danny."

"You too. You new in town? Never knew Uncle Sam's boss had a daughter." Danny had turned to pick up his uniform, and he flinched slightly when Elliot walked right up behind him.

"Why yes in fact, I am new here. Maybe you wouldn't mind showing me around sometime?" Danny was a few inches taller than Elliot, and looking up into a handsome man's eyes sent his heart racing and every orifice thumping in time with a dull ache--just like when he was a young girl. The other man was barely able to say an affirmative when Elliot said, "Great! Let's talk about that later," and pushed Danny down onto the couch. His bulge was showing through his jeans, and he didn't struggle as Elliot undid the zipper to expose the engorged member. It wasn't the thickest, but certainly long enough and positively inviting.

"Shit, you don't waste any time, do you?" Danny asked, clearly pleased with where his evening had gone.

"Wasted too much time already," Elliot answered, more to the cock he was marveling than to the man, and with a happy moan from both parties he swallowed the phallus in one go. He hadn't forgotten how to work a man, and Elliot licked every square inch of skin he could reach. Back up to the tip, he sucked on the glans and lapped up the drop of precum that he was able to milk out. God, the smell of his member was overwhelming, and while Danny was laying there and being useless Elliot gave into the hunger and effectively started to facefuck himself. All the way down until he was gagging and about to lose it, then all the way back up with enough force to make himself dizzy.

Either Elliot's skill was better than he realized or Danny hadn't had any release in a while, because after only a few strokes Danny groaned, grabbed Elliot by the hair, and force him down to the base while he came. Great gobs of semen slid effortlessly down Elliot's throat, and he happily made sure not to waste a drop. But damn if he wasn't a little disappointed in how quickly the young man climaxed.

"Now don't tell me that's all you got," Elliot teased, running a finger along the length of the still-twitching member. "What if I asked you to fuck my ass, hmm?"

Danny laughed quietly and said, "Damn Elliot, if your ass is as good as your mouth I might just ask you to move in with me."

Elliot smirked and turned around, lifting up his robe to expose his rump, already lubed and aching for something more than a dildo. He ground his hips on Danny's lap, the other's cock sliding between his asscheeks until it was fully hard again and Danny was begging to put it in. Without turning around to expose himself, Elliot gripped the manhood and guided the tip to his anus. It slid in without any pain, making Elliot moan like an outright bitch as he took the entire length inside him.

Better than any finger or dildo, a real human cock inside his virgin ass was the greatest pleasure Elliot had ever felt and he wanted it to never end. The warmth, the texture of every vein and ripple, the slight twitching, the former professional doctor was overwhelmed with endorphins and could only thirst for more, more, more! Elliot began bouncing up and down on the cock while moaning and running his hands over his body; he had completely forgotten about the man attached to the cock and giggled with pleasure when Danny began to grope and massage him.

"Ooo bitch, you are so good at this! Let me help you out, rub that little pu--wait, what the fuck!?" Elliot was rocked back to reality when Danny pushed him away, falling off his cock and stumbling across the floor. "You're a fucking dude!"

Elliot cursed himself for losing focus, but sauntered back over to Danny with a sway to his hips. The front of his robe was open now, revealing his own fully engorged manhood, and Danny couldn't take his eyes off it. "That's right Daniel, you were fucking a dude. And you were loving it, weren't you?"

"I-I-I didn't know--"

"Oh, spare me. Or are you saying you don't want anymore of this?" Elliot turned around and spread his asscheeks for Danny, and the other man actually licked his lips at the sight. "That's right, this was the best sex you've ever had, and you know you'll regret it if you stop now. Now be a good boy and take off your shirt." As if in a trance, the other man did so to reveal just the right amount of hair over a toned chest. Delicious. Elliot spread his legs so he could stand over the man and said, "Oh yes, Ellie likes what she sees. And Ellie wants you to fill her slutty little ass with a nice, thick, hot load of cum."

FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers