A New Partner Ch. 02

Story Info
The new "toy" returns.
2.9k words
3.94
42.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylon
babylon
54 Followers

It was one of those days where, frankly, I was having trouble focusing... Not much was getting done. My thoughts kept wandering back to some of the games my wife and I had played—one "date" a couple of months previous had captured my attention. The memories of her in the throes of passion were crowding out just about every productive thought I had—she was quite a handful when sufficiently motivated. About the time I decided that it was time to wander over for a cup of coffee, the phone rang...

"Hi, it's me," my wife's voice bubbled out of the phone, "Can you be home in about half an hour?"

"Sure," I answered, somewhat concerned, though her voice sounded more mischievous than troubled, " is everything ok?"

"Oh yes," she answered, "I thought we might find something to do this afternoon."

"Sounds good," I answered, somewhat relieved, though this was a bit out of character, "see you in a bit..."

Well, it didn't take long for me to bolt... Traffic was more of a problem than I expected, but I was home within the allotted half-hour. Oddly enough, GA's Windstar was sitting outside the garage and was still warm—it was making the pinging sound that hot exhausts make as they cool down—she couldn't have been home long... I made my way inside and, as I put my things down, noticed that her clothes were strewn in a trail leading to the stairs to our bedroom. Curiously, I noticed a pair of rather largish black socks in the mix—it had been a long time since my wife had worn knee socks... As I followed the trail of clothes, I found a note attached to the banister: "Take off your clothes and meet me in the bedroom" was all it said... I quickly complied and practically ran up the stairs. As soon as I opened the bedroom door, she came of the master bath wearing nothing but a smile as though she'd swallowed the proverbial canary.

"Well look at you," was all I could croak as she sauntered over to me.

" I love you, you know," she answered as she pulled me to her and kissed me full on the mouth. We stood like that just kissing, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, hands roaming each other's bodies—it wasn't long before I felt myself becoming hard. It was pretty evident from the way she was kissing me that she was really aroused—a quick touch confirmed that she was already quite wet...

She gently and carefully pushed me towards the bed as she kissed me and stroked my erect penis. Surprisingly, though, rather than maneuvering me to the bed, she backed me up to one of our kitchen chairs that had been positioned next to the bed and pushed me down onto it. My curiosity evaporated as she crawled between my legs and engulfed me with her mouth, moaning as she worked up and down on my shaft—something she would only do when really aroused. It wasn't long until I was rocking my hips in time with her and on the verge of cumming. Sensing this, she let me slip from her mouth and smiled up at me then took my hand and fellated my fingers, one after another as she grinned at me. Suddenly, she pushed my hand down and slipped our cuffs around my wrist.

"Hey, what are you up to," I protested.

"Be patient, you'll see," she answered, huskily as she cuffed my other wrist.

She stood up and straddled me, sitting on my lap with my erection against her mons, and kissed me hard on the mouth. As she thrust her tongue into my mouth, she rotated her hips and ran her slit along my shaft. I bucked my hips seeking entrance, but she pulled away from me, hovering with just the tip of my penis against her opening... I was so close to cuming that I wouldn't have lasted for more than a thrust or two. She pushed down and the head of my penis just penetrated her labia—I could feel her warmth and strained to push inside her but she pulled away.

"Not now," she whispered, "only if you behave."

And with that she got off me and disappeared into the bathroom. My heart nearly stopped as she emerged leading Raymond by the hand... I didn't know how she'd found him, but she had—the last time I had seen him was when he'd fucked her a couple of months before during a fantasy of mine that had gone awry... But there he was completely naked, being led by my naked wife to our bed, sporting an enormous erection that was glistening from her attentions.

She led him to the bed and as he flopped onto it, she turned to me and said softly, "enjoy the show." Then she climbed onto the bed and slowly crawled between his legs on all fours like a cat stalking her prey until she reached his jutting erection. She'd placed the chair so that I had a perfect view as she kneeled between his legs; her hips resting on her heals, and kissed the head of his penis. He moaned and rocked his hips as she grasped the base of his shaft and began licking it like an ice cream cone. Her hands barely encircled it and more than three fourths of its length protruded above her hands as she bathed him with her tongue. Hungrily, she enveloped the head of his penis with her mouth, and groaning as she does only when she's really aroused, swallowed as much of him as she could—which wasn't all that much. In spite of her best efforts, she could only get about a fourth of it in her mouth... Even so, her enthusiasm was obvious as she bobbed her head up and down on him, groaning and slurping furiously. Raymond looked over at me and grinned, his big hands rubbing her shoulders and head, as she worked up and down his shaft. I was torn between jealousy and arousal—seldom had she taken me in her mouth with such abandon; yet seeing his dark penis stretching her mouth and the contrast of his dark legs against the light skin of her hips was about the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Eventually, Raymond broke his gaze and closed his eyes, rocking his hips in counter to her motions. Soon, he grasped her head and thrust upward, holding her still as he groaned and came. I could see his penis pulse as he shot his semen into her mouth. Rather than try to pull away, like she always did with me, she pumped him with her hands and greedily swallowed as much as she could. When he had stilled, she disengaged herself from him and lay beside him on the bed breathing hard from her exertions.

They lay there for a moment gathering themselves until their breathing calmed, then Raymond rolled up on his side and kissed her on the mouth. She pushed a hand underneath him, her other arm around his neck, and rubbed his back as he rubbed and kneaded her breasts; slowly he stroked his way to her crotch. A moan escaped her lips as he found her clit and started rubbing her there. He then kissed his way down her chest and stomach until his lips were at her slit. She moaned and rocked her hips as he ran his tongue up and down her slit, then groaned as he inserted his index finger into her cunt and began working it in and out.

Raymond pulled his finger out of her and kneeled on his knees between her legs. Looking over at me, he slowly licked his finger and said, "You know she tastes so good, now watch this." He grasped his still erect penis and slowly began working up and down her slit. She moaned as he rubbed her clit with its head and was soon pushing her hips up off the bed in futile attempts to ensnare him. He would pull back then tease her by pushing until he was almost entering her, but not—soon she was whimpering in desperation...

"What do you want?" he asked her, teasingly.

"I want you," she whimpered.

"What do you want?" he asked her again.

"I want you," she whimpered, but more demandingly.

"No, what do you want me to do?" he asked again.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, pleadingly.

"Say it so he can hear you," he answered, holding the tip of his penis against her opening.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" she practically screamed in desperation.

With that he rocked his hips and pushed the head of his penis past her labia, inserting almost half his length. I almost came as I heard her respond with the deep guttural groan that she makes only when she's really, truly aroused. I watched transfixed as he kept slowly pushing inside her, her labia stretching around his massive shaft, until he was buried deep inside her, his balls resting on the cheeks of her ass. Slowly he pulled back out, her labia clinging to him, sliding along his shaft, until just the head was inside her. Once again she groaned deeply as he slowly pushed back inside her.

Soon he'd settled into a slow rhythm, in and out, in and out. Her groans were nearly a constant sound, her legs wrapped around his thighs, her feet bouncing with his motions; her hands were constantly roaming and kneading his cheeks as she pulled at him as though willing him deeper into her. Sensing her need, he increased his pace, pushing hard into her until he was practically rolling her hips up off the bed with the strength of his thrusts. Her groans turned into a constant keening. Soon she cried out, her legs tensing around his thighs, her hands clenching into claws and digging into his cheeks, as she came. Raymond slowed his thrusts to a gentle rocking, matching the spasms of her cunt around his shaft.

I nearly came just watching—I don't know how he managed not to... She had come so hard that tears rolled down her cheek—Raymond gently wiped them away as she calmed... She softly stroked his cheek as he continued to slowly push inside her, reached up, pulled him towards her, and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I want to be on top now," she said softly.

Raymond scooped her in his arms and rolled over, his penis staying inside her, until she was astride him. She raised herself on her arms and stared into his eyes as she lifted her ass until just the tip of his penis was inside her and paused. His shaft was practically glistening from her juices; I nearly came just looking at how her cunt was stretched around him... Slowly she slid down onto him, groaning as she did so. As she bottomed out, she rolled her hips back, slipping him partially from her. I could tell she was concentrating on squeezing her muscles as she did so—something that would have me cumming in fairly short order... She rolled her hips forward, pulling him back inside her, and slowly lifted until once again just his tip was inside her, then plunged back down.

Soon she was driving herself furiously and Raymond was thrusting to meet her. Again, her groans had become a constant keening as she plunged down onto him; Raymond was groaning and grunting with each thrust as he practically lifted her off the bed... Suddenly, he groaned and lifted her off the bed, grasping her and pulling her down onto him as he came; within seconds she cried out and came with him... They shuddered and rocked their hips together as he pumped his semen into her; she mewed and rocked her hips in time with his pulses.

I almost came with them, but couldn't quite—it seemed to go on forever; soon cum was leaking around his shaft and spilling onto the bed. Spent, she collapsed onto his chest, her ribcage heaving. Raymond stroked her back and hips gently as she calmed.

I was anything but... The slightest touch would have had me spewing my load all over myself. At least, I thought to myself, this was almost over and I would be able to get some relief—in her mouth or soppy cunt didn't matter, all I wanted to do was cum myself. As if reading my mind, Raymond looked over at me and said, "I'm not done with her yet..." Sure enough, his penis, still about half buried in my wife's cunt, showed no signs of softening; and he'd already cum twice that I was aware of...

Almost effortlessly, Raymond wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over until he was on top of her—his penis never leaving her cunt. He pulled her left leg up over his shoulder and began sliding his penis in and out of her with slow, languid thrusts. Her eyes were half closed, almost as if she was going to sleep, but she was biting her lower lip and her rocking her hips to meet his thrusts in obvious enjoyment. I was mesmerized, almost to the point of saturation, by the sight of them fucking again—his dark shaft was shiny and slick with her juices and his cum; every time he pushed back in, his penis made a sloppy, squishy sound. Each time he pulled out, the head of his penis pulled out a portion of his cum making a white frothy ring around the base of his shaft and coating her labia... The smell of sex filled the room... Soon she was moaning again and thrusting hard against his quickening thrusts, trying to impale herself even deeper on his shaft, as he grunted with his exertions. A thin sheen of sweat soon covered their bodies...

The sight, the sounds, the smell soon had me on the verge of cumming as well. Again, her moans became a constant keening, almost scream, as she built to her climax—her right leg tensing around his thigh, her hands grasping, clenching his hips. Still he pounded into her, so hard I could hear his balls slapping on her ass as he rolled her up and off the bed. She rolled her head from side to side, her mouth open in a now silent scream, tears streaming down her face...

Suddenly, he groaned and drove himself deep into her, his hips tensed and clenched, as he once again shot his semen deep into my wife. They stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity as he pumped his semen, his hips rocking with each pulse, into her. I could only imagine what it felt like to have her cunt contracting around my erection like that as I emptied myself into her—but it was to be only a memory for the moment.

Soon, he gave one more little thrust with his hips and visibly relaxed, allowing her leg to slip from his shoulder. Ever so gently he reached down and kissed the tears from her cheeks, then softly kissed her on the mouth. She gently stroked his back as she returned his kisses. They lay like that for what seemed like an eternity to me, basking in the after glow of their respective orgasms—they seemed more like tender lovers than people who were simply fucking for the sake of sex. My heart gave a twinge and I almost lost my erection with the sight of it—I almost felt like an intruder... Soon, his erection began to soften inside her and his cum began leaking out onto the bed.

He lifted himself up on his arms and looked her in the eyes. "I'd better be going," he said and pulled away from her, his penis slipping out of her with a plop as a gush of semen flowed out of her and onto the bed... She reached up and pulled him to her for one last kiss... With that, he got up and stood before me, looking me straight in the eye, his now flaccid penis bathed in my wife's juices... "I hope you enjoyed the show, I know I did," he said, and strutted into our bathroom.

After a moment, GA climbed off the bed, his cum running down the insides of her legs, and smiled at me as she followed him into the bathroom. I heard the sound of water running and him groaning as she cleaned him up. Soon they emerged from the bathroom—he was fully dressed, save for his socks and shoes, and she was as nude as when she followed him in... I could hardly stand it as I watched them disappear down the stairs. I heard our front door open and close and then sound of our garage door opening and an engine starting...

After what seem to be an eternity, GA appeared at the door to our bedroom. She paused for a moment, looked at me wistfully, then sauntered over to me and, straddling me, released me from the cuffs... She bounded off me, and lay back on the bed, her legs splayed open. In an instant I climbed on top of her and climbed between her legs. I pushed into her—she felt so slippery, but swollen—and in two or three thrusts, I came... And as I came I felt her contracting around me as she came as well... It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life as I pumped what felt like gallons of semen into her... She looked up at me and kissed me on the mouth, "He feels so good inside me, but I love you best..."

babylon
babylon
54 Followers