A New Partner for Linda Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Whether Jake and Linda had not heard us, or were too enthralled with their own activities, I'm not sure, but Jake and she were standing in such a way that I saw his hand pushing her breast up from the cup and his head bent to kiss the swollen tip of her nipple through the thin blouse. They broke it up immediately, but even Jake's face was reddened by the fact he had obviously been caught playing with the merchandise. Linda only smiled, looking at Claudia almost challenging her to say something. She didn't, in fact she pulled me back into the kitchen and kissed me again, letting her hand find my now swollen cock as our embrace continued.

As we returned to the living room, Jake and Linda were putting a stack of LP records (this was 1968, remember) featuring the 'belly rubber' music we favored on the console. Claudia turned off the lights after Jake had done his duty, leaving only the light from the kitchen to be reflected into the dining room. The living room was almost totally dark except for the almost miniscule light on the record player to the point we were almost in the dark.

We found our partners quite easily, not having lost much touch with them when we returned. Linda was, of course, with Jake and I had Claudia in my arms. Knowing that we would be almost invisible to each other, I wasted no time in resuming exactly where we had been in the kitchen moments earlier. Claudia's lips opened wide as my mouth closed over hers, and my hand found her breast. I was squeezing it gently as she moved it to the top button and helped me open it. The rest followed slowly, one by one, as our dancing got more sensual and the refreshments became stale.

With her blouse open, I reached beneath it and behind her, unfastening the filmy bra that was her only garment between my lips and those lovely breasts. With that gone and tossed to the couch we were near, I let my lips find them. Claudia sighed softly as I touched them, then pulled my head closer to the fullness.

Concerned about Linda and what she might be thinking, I looked through the darkness but couldn't see her the short twenty or so feet away. What I did see was her blouse which had been draped over the record player. I almost chuckled as I realized that the jumper she wore and the half cup bra, without that blouse, merely held her breasts up for Jake's enjoyment.

The sound of springs squeaking softly interrupted my concern and, since I still had Claudia in my arms, I didn't have to guess where Jake and Linda were. I think that Claudia and I finished that song before we sat down together on the opposite couch from the one with noisy springs. Fortunately this one made not a sound as we cuddled and kissed. Claudia was as ready for me as I was for her. She lifted her skirt to the side when my lips had worked their way down from hers, to her breasts, over her slight belly, and into a slight fringe of hair delightfully scented. I tarried there just long enough to pay homage to such a lovely frame and then continued, letting my tongue lead, into the valley between her thighs. I think she gasped slightly as my tongue slipped between the soft, wet, warmth of her lips and traveled between them. I couldn't tell, because I heard a door close in the hallway where the bedrooms were located, and then Claudia telling me to follow her.

I gave up my hard won position ruefully, but let her lead me down the darkened hallway to a bedroom door that was open. Going inside first, she drew me in with her and then pressed the door closed behind us. I was suddenly in heaven as I found the fastening on the waistband of her skirt and opened it. It slid to the floor as I felt her hands unbuckling my belt, pulling the tab that closed the waistband, then tugging the zipper down. My own hands were busy fondling that lovely set of breasts as I kissed her soundly. She didn't have to search for my cock. It was standing almost parallel to my belly, bobbing and weaving as it sensed what could come next. It wasn't disappointed. I felt her warm, soft hands pull it down to a horizontal position as she sat down on the end of the bed and took it in her mouth. Talk about heaven!!! Claudia must have practiced all her life to give a man's cock the utmost pleasure. She knew just enough about the sensitivity to let her teeth graze the head and shaft gently before her nose was buried in my own pubic pelt. As good as that felt, I couldn't let the challenge stand and I pushed her back on the bed as I removed the rest of my clothing and joined her. I wanted to give her the same pleasure I had started in the living room. As I lay down beside her, I felt her body turn and we were at opposite ends. I didn't mind that a bit, because my nose was suddenly where I had wanted it to be - right in that delicious, warm, wet valley. My tongue followed as I felt her returning the delight with her own

Now eating pussy is something I love to do and Claudia was an apt subject. She knew that curling her legs over my head would smother me, but we did it anyway and I had to lift one slightly as I continued searching that delightful valley. I finally found the upper end of that site blocked by a little bud about the size of a pea. Of course I had to taste that and was rewarded with a moan and the thrusting of her hips, forcing my mouth tighter against her clitoris. It took a while, and I'm not sure which of us reached orgasm first. All I knew was after a rather lengthy exploration of each other's most sensitive regions, my mouth was flooded by a tasty fluid that was always my reward for a delicate oral touch. Her hips were pumping, so hard the pubic bone was almost bruising my lips, but I couldn't resist continuing as my own juices found their way to that same kind of heaven and I filled Claudia's mouth with cum. Despite my copious flow (several hard jets, really), she swallowed them all without a murmur of denial. I could feel her jerking against my body so I continue the soft lingual touches that had sent her to heaven until I felt her pushing my head away and heard her whisper to 'come up here.'

It didn't take any coaxing for me. Turning my body so we were once more face to face, I took her in my arms and kissed her. It was a slow, passionate, lover's kiss. I could taste my own semen on her tongue and I knew she would be inhaling and tasting her own love juices from mine, but it made the kiss even more delightful… It was so comfortable. Claudia's body melded against mine and I pressed my knee against her thigh until she raised one leg and trapped mine between hers. I raised my knee until I felt the warm wetness of her pussy against my thigh, then I kissed her again. This one might have been infinitesimally shorter, but no less erotic. I pulled her head toward me, spreading her lips with my own and searching that warm sweet mouth as I had in the living room the first time. I wanted to remember this kiss and I knew I would as one arm slipped beneath her and moved slowly down her back until I felt her pressing her body tightly to mine. She was slowly pumping her hips up and down my thigh, using it to stroke that heavenly valley where I had just feasted moments ago. This time though she met my throbbing hardness as she pressed against me. And I was feeling a wetness on my thigh that lubricated her movement. I pulled her closer and turned until she was on top of me. I felt her shift her body slightly, then felt that delightful little tuft of pubic hair tangle on my own as my hard cock found itself very comfortably lodged in that valley.

I knew what she was thinking and I didn't want to disappoint her. I raised my hips until she could get both her knees beneath her and then let her down. My cock was now touching the entrance to her vagina and she used it to lubricate the swollen lips of her pussy before centering it and letting her weight press it into her. My hands found her lovely breasts as she gently bobbed up and down taking only an inch or two of my cock at a time before rising until the head was almost totally out of that fantastic warm shaft, then she would ease down slowly. Her palms were flat on my chest. I felt them clench into little fists when the last couple of inches began sliding into her farthest depths. I could tell I was in virgin territory by the little gasps of pleasure she gave as she rose and fell on that hardness, I heard her give a faint 'yip' and she jumped slightly as my cockhead was suddenly pressed against her cervix by her last sounding.

Her hands reopened and she slid forward on my chest.

"Oh, that feels s-o-o-o good" she whispered, "just like I knew it would. I'm going to lay here for a moment and enjoy how it feels, and then I'm going to fuck you just like Jake is fucking Linda right now."

"Are you sure he's fucking her?" I asked, suddenly having concerns about the fact that Jake might not be as lucky as I and be meeting resistance. Linda wasn't far enough into sex with other men yet that I could be sure she would.

I could almost see her smile. "He is if she isn't fighting him tooth and nail. He told me after the dance at the club that he knew her from the company club and she's hot. He's been ogling those tits of hers for so long he's almost memorized them, and I know he had a mouthful of them tonight. Yeah, he's fucking her now and, unless she kicks him out of bed, he'll fuck her every time he gets a chance from now on." She squirmed as she felt my cock react to that 'threat'. "Oh, that got to you, didn't it?" She sat up and began slowly using my cock as her private dildo, her breath hissing between her teeth as she rode me. "That excites you, doesn't it? You like the idea of Jake fucking Linda, don't you?"

She leaned forward to hear my answer and I took advantage of her position to take her luscious ass in my hands, lift her slightly, then thrust into her pussy hard, pumping it in and out until I began to tire and let her down on my belly once again.

Claudia giggled. It was kind of funny. I had never heard her giggle before and almost as infrequently, laugh, she was full of surprises - and I intended to explore them all tonight. "Good," she murmured softly, "because I like this too." She gave a couple of pumps, tightening her vaginal muscles until they were a constant friction, rippling up and down my enthralled cock which swelled with excitement at the delightful feel of her juicy cunt. "You'll have to come over during the day sometime and give me some more of this."

"That would be my pleasure," I assured her, "especially if Jake goes over to our place and fucks her often."

"Oh, he will," she laughed, "he will. I'll make sure of that. Now fuck me, honey, I've wanted to feel this cock in me ever since we were at the club."

I did. I fucked Claudia in every position I knew and a few I made up. She told me (and I could feel them) that she had reached orgasm at least five times to my three before we finally reached the point I could produce no more cum. Instead we lay together talking.

"Too bad we didn't get this started that night at the club. I wanted to fuck you then. Now we are so close to going home that we won't have many opportunities to get it together."

Claudia sighed. "I would have liked that too, and Jake was all for it, but I had already told some friends that we would join them after we got back. We barely had time for some fun with them as it was. If I had known what I know now, we could have had a great time together."

"I don't know if that would have worked or not, Linda is just starting to loosen up a little. Jake will be only her fourth and we've never been in a group before. I don't know how either of us would have reacted, but I'd sure like to try."

"I'll see what we can set up before you leave," she sighed, "but I kind of doubt they will go for it either. They're pretty closed to playing with others. He likes fucking me and she likes the way Jake eats pussy, but I don't know if they would make it a threesome. That's the only reason I shut the fun down at the club. You had me so hot I wanted to fuck you then."

"How about the pool the day I saw you?'

"Would you believe I had been waiting for an hour before you got there? I was already late for an appointment, but it came awfully close. If we hadn't been so close to the pool, I would have screwed you right then and there. Didn't you see how hard my nipples were?"

We were still talking (and fucking) when the sun rose. Both we and they had a full day of obligations, so we had breakfast together, a final fuck, then parted, hoping for more opportunities later. Jake got them, but I didn't. Instead I was out of the country the final two months of our overseas stay and I never had the pleasure of fucking Claudia again. Jake continued fucking Linda while I was gone and until we left. She wasn't too impressed with his fucking skills, but she definitely liked the way he ate her. She was able to fit him in between Mike's visits. Between them, they gave my wife all the fucking she could handle at this early stage of converting her to swinging. She complained only once in her letters to me. Her pussy was raw and her tits ached from being fucked so often, but I noticed she didn't suggest she would be quitting her role as the provider of the hottest pussy any of those guys had ever enjoyed.

Years later we got a card from Jake, who had managed to track us down in Texas, telling us that Claudia had died a year after he retired. He was working for a company in Spokane and lived there with his daughter and hoping he could visit us in Texas. Alas, it was not to be.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12