A New Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that you would," my wife giggled as she looked hard into my eyes. Her beautiful green eyes had been the very first thing that I'd noticed about her the night that we met, even before her bodaceous body and before her tight"Clowns are Scary" tee shirt.

"Do you want to fuck me Baby?" She asked. It was a rhetorical question. She knew my answer. She had known the answer before she asked the question. She'd known it before she had walked through the door to our room and she had likely known it before she fucked him. She'd always known me better than I knew myself.

"Yes please," I replied, welcoming her into my arms as she climbed onto the big king sized bed. She pressed her supple lips against me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste and smell him on her but I didn't care.

My cock throbbed and I guided it to the warm frothy mouth of her well fucked sex. My hips rose from the bed and my cock brushed against her lips but she giggled and pulled back.

"Not yet," she sighed. "There's something you need to do first." I knew what she wanted and my stomach started to churn. She had started insisting that I go down on her after we fucked shortly after we were married. I'd found it repulsive at first but she liked it so I'd learned to deal with it and over time I'd started to like and even crave it.

"Okay," I said submissively. She and I had dabbled with bondage and dominance. We both identified as switch but I seemed to gravitate more towards the submissive end of the spectrum while she was right in the middle.

"Enjoy," she said in a low breathy tone. Her leg swung over my head and she lowered her still randy cunt onto my lips. My stomach wretched, not from the smell or taste but from the knowledge that I was licking another man's cum from my wife's pussy. I wasn't gay or bisexuals. I had no desire to touch a dick or taste another man's cum but I wanted, as always, to do anything and everything to please my wife.

My mouth opened wide and my tongue sank into her creamy depths. She tasted saltier and tangier than usual, even more than when I had just cum inside of her but it was an oddly pleasant flavor and I started to get into it. Her hips undulated on my mouth and drips of their combined juices drained into my eager mouth. My tongue flicked across her clit and her legs began to shake.

"Suck it Piggy," she hissed firmly. She had begun calling me her little Piggy when we first began to dabble in the BDSM lifestyle. She seemed to get off on humiliating me as much as I craved being humiliated and sometimes our games spilled from the bedroom into the real world. Like the time she put a dog collar around my neck and took me to a sex shop in the city where she had me pick out a strap on to fuck me with.. she'd only pegged me a few times but we had both liked it a lot.

My excitement built quickly and my cock throbbed and twitched. My rough surface of my tongue worked her hard clit and her body writhed over me as she came. Her juices and his, significant and fragrant, soaked my face and she moved forward while straddling my head, getting her hypersensitive clit away from my insistent tongue as her climax ebbed.

She reached back and pulled her big, soft and dimpled ass cheeks apart before shifting her position and letting me lap at her sensitive sphincter. She loved it when I licked her asshole and I loved doing it. I pushed my tongue inside her ass and she ground it onto my face. Her fat ass made it difficult to breathe but I liked that too.

I gasped for air and licked my lipsl0 when she climbed off my soiled face. Cum and her juices coated my flesh and soaked my hair. My head was spinning and I licked my lips savoring their taste.

She slid down my body, rubbing her soaking wet pussy on my smooth shaved flesh and leaving a snail track on my body. Her warm lips parted and I slipped effortlessly inside her recently fucked pussy. Knowing that I was getting sloppy seconds made my excitement spiral and I struggled to slow my building climax. Her ass bounced hard on me and she clutched at her big, bruised titties.

"Cum for me Piggy," she slammed her big, curvaceous body onto my cock and rubbed her needy clit. Her pretty eyes rolled back and her body quivered.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned as she came hard. Her pussy, still tight despite his significant length and girth, clutched at my dicki, milking it until I exploded inside of her. It was an intense and powerful climax and it felt like the head of my cock had shot off while every drop of cum had emptied from my balls.

She collapsed on top of me with my spend dick still inside of her sated womb. She kissed me tenderly and looked deep into my bright blue eyes.

"Did you mean what you told him?" I asked tentatively. I didn't think I wanted to know the answer but I had to know where I stood.

"You mean do I love him?"

"Yes," I said as my breath caught in my chest.

"I do," she said softly, "but I love you too." She smiled brightly which quelled some of my trepidation.

"So where does that leave us?" I asked nervously.

"Same place we've always been Baby," my wife replied. She kissed me again and squeezed my hand. "But with one caveat. He and I talked before he dropped me off downstairs and he still wants me. He still loves me but I told him that I want both of you and I will not ever leave you. So we came to an understanding that I think you will be okay with. Darrell can fuck me when ever he wants. He was first and he gets dibs but other than that our marriage will be unchanged. And since he lives out here it will probably be no more than once or twice a month. Can you handle that?"

I inhaled deeply and looked at her radiant face and gorgeous eyes. My arms wrapped around her thick waist and I squeezed her tight. Our lips met in a deep wet kiss and our tongues entwined.

"I can," I answered excitedly. Like many people who dabble it fetish lifestyles I knew of the cuckold/hotwife dynamic. I'd never pictured myself as a cuckolded husband but after watching them fuck and then having wild uninhibited sex with her afterwards I was more than willing to give it a try.

"Good," she giggled. "He gets me every day until we leave on Thursday. I'm gonna take advantage of some big black dick while were here."

I rolled off of her and spooned up behind her as she turned off the lights. My head was filled with the erotic images of my wife fucking and sucking her big black lover and my cock started to stir anew.

"You'll have to wait until km she said when she felt my dick stiffen. "I'm too sore right now and I'm exhausted."

12