A New Perspective Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesson two: Have some faith in yourself.
8.8k words
4.64
25.3k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Welcome to part two in Faiths journey! I'm glad a lot of you enjoyed part one. As always, constructive criticism is welcomed! In case you're just tuning in, I'd advise popping over to part one. But if you're not in the mood to read it, I'll give a little recap. Brent was a young man who took what he wanted, when he wanted. But, unfortunately for him, he managed to piss off a local coven of witches. They took revenge on him by casting a spell and changing him into Faith, a petite red head who barely tops five foot! This is the continuation of that journey!)

*****

"Faith, I swear to all that's unholy, If you touch your makeup one more time, I'm going to wipe it off you and make you do it yourself."

I scowled at Bella for what seemed the 50th time today, dropping my hands to my side. She had been helping me learn how to do makeup all day, and while the end result was me looking downright amazing, it felt weird to have stuff on your eyes and lips!

"I can't help it!" I whined, glancing back at her. "It feels weird! I'm pretty sure you put too much on. My eyelids and lips are going to permanently glue together."

Bella just rolled her eyes at me and went back to her phone. "I'll glue your lips shut, alright." She muttered. "Stop your whiny ass from complaining."

A few days had passed since my dad has visited, and it had been spent doing pretty much everything he had told me. I would have stayed in bed and moped the whole time, but Bella came in like a whirlwind of energy the next day and literally dragged me out of bed. Her attitude towards me was still pretty cold, which I couldn't blame her for, but she took her role as my caretaker fairly seriously. We had spent that day getting my measurements for my new wardrobe, and Bella had cleaned me up enough so that the photography crew was able to take my new ID photo.

The day after that she had taken me shopping. It was absolutely insane how much time went into coordinating clothing types! I felt like my mind was going to explode with all of the information that had been pouring in. The head witches had taken a little bit of sympathy on me by allowing me to at least pick my own style. I had debated all day before settling on the sort of hipster librarian look. I wanted to keep it simple so that I didn't feel ridiculous whenever I got dressed. We settled on a bunch of jeans, shorts, and long skirts for the bottoms area.

Long, flowing shirts, over-sized sweatshirts, and simple tank tops completed the top area. I was floored when I was informed that I was a 32D in cup size! I thought they were big, yeah, but when it came to my tiny frame, they were massive! I also learned that I tipped the scales at a whole whooping 118lbs. Wet hair included. I was literally the epitome of a small, petite, large chested girl. Yay me! Ugh. Kill me now.

Today had been spent learning about makeup, and everything that came with it. Bella has been trying valiantly to teach me the different types of foundation, eye shadows, eyeliners, and just about anything else that came with it. She showed me how you could make your eyes look bigger by using a certain style of eyeliner and shadow. I learned that girls could make their lips look a lot bigger by using lip liner, which I didn't even know existed. It was a shit ton of information, and I had begrudgingly admitted to Bella that girls were a lot smarter in the fashion sense than guys.

Although, again, the end result was pretty amazing. It was still a massive shock for me to look in the mirror and see a pretty redhead staring back. There were many times where I just sat there, caressing my face and watching my reflection, trying to make sense of what I was seeing and feeling. I could see hints of my former self in my face, but only in small parts. The way my eyebrows arched, the shape of my jawline. Other than that, I looked like a totally different person.

I sighed, turning to Bella. "Alright, so when do I take it off?" I asked, gesturing to my face.

"You're leaving that on for a bit." She responded without looking up from her phone. "Cassandra wants you to pick out an outfit that you think will complement your makeup. I'm to be your judge."

"An outfit?" I squeaked, panic starting to rise. When she just nodded, I groped for words to find.

"How...what...I can't do that!" I managed, flapping my arms. "I'm not a girl, Bella! I can't-"

She cut me off with a look, and I shut my mouth, blushing.

"I AM a girl," I corrected through gritted teeth. "But I'm not very good at being one. How am I going to pick out an outfit?"

Sighing, Bella set down her phone to look at me. "Listen, think of it this way. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror. Imagine you're a girl that you see walking down the street. Now, that girl has the style that you picked out. Visualize what she would be wearing, and try to pick an outfit out that matches it."

Frowning, I looked back in the mirror at myself. "You think that'll work?" I asked, biting my lower lip. The action had become a habit of mine, and no matter how hard I tried to stop myself from doing it, I ended up doing it anyway.

"I do." Bella said, meeting my gaze in the mirror. "It's what I did for myself. It's how I'm slowly gaining my fashion sense."

I nodded slowly and did as she suggested. Studying my face, I took note on how Bella had done my makeup. She had used a light foundation to make my skin glow, while allowing my freckles to pop out, and my eyes were done in a simple way with a line of eyeliner on the top lid and light, natural looking eye shadow. She had finished it off with a pale lip gloss that made my lips shiny.

Closing my eyes, I then imagined myself walking down the street, but from a third person view. I saw her, the small redhead in a big world. The first thing that came to mind was that she was wearing a very simple outfit. Her top was a shirt that fell off to one side, exposing a shoulder. It was a light, creme color that hinted at a bit of her tummy. She boot cut jeans with a rainbow belt that was studded. A belly button ring glinted in the sunlight, and she wore a pair of converse shoes.

Opening my eyes, I grinned at my reflection. "Alright, I got this." I said to Bella, walking over to my closet. Raising an eyebrow, she said "Do you, now?"

I didn't respond as I dug into the clothes hanging up, and after a few moments, I found everything I needed. Making sure to keep it out of Bellas view, I hurried to the bathroom.

"Where you going?" She called out after me.

"To change, duh!" I shouted back. "I'll be out in a minute."

Tying my hair into a ponytail, I quickly stripped my clothes off, tossing them to the side. My hair had been one of the bigger sources of my dysphoria. After the spell had finally finished it's course on me, my red locks had grown down to the top of my ass. The first day that Bella was trying to teach me, I had tried to cut it off. It was then that I learned about the spell that Cassandra had put on me. Apparently it kept me from cutting my hair. I could shave my entire head, and it would grow back within minutes. It was probably the most frustrating thing of this whole ordeal.

The other difficult thing about this whole process was learning to put on a bra. Now I know why girls always got irritated at guys not being able to take a simple garmet off. It took me literally hours to figure out how to clasp it behind my back, but today, I managed after two attempts to get it! So ha! Next came the rest of the outfit, and after I was done, I couldn't stop smiling. The girl in the mirror matched the one I saw in my little visualization exercise, all the way down to the type of shoes. Perfect! Man, Bella was right! That wasn't so bad!

Stepping out of the bathroom, I walked over to where Bella was sitting. For some reason I felt so nervous! And it wasn't a bad nervous, but like...almost like someone meeting their crush for the first time.

"How's this?" I asked shyly.

Bella looked up, and her jaw dropped as she eyed me up and down. "Damn, Faith!" She said, getting up to examine me. "How did you manage to pick out such a perfect outfit?"

I shrugged as she walked slowly around me. "I just did what you said. I imagined myself walking down the street, and the clothes that I'd be wearing just kind of came to mind. I think the hardest part for me was the bra, but I'm getting better at it!"

Bella let out a low whistle when she stopped in front of me, and for the first time since she yelled at me, I saw genuine warmth on her face. "Well, this judge gives you a ten out of ten." She announced, smiling. "I think it's time we show Cassandra!"

My excitement vanished in a puff of anxiety induced smoke. "Cassandra?" I asked, my voice hitching a bit. "No, no. We don't need to show her! I...I can pick out a different outfit!"

Bella must have either not noticed my panic, or didn't care enough to ask me about it. "Nope, it's time to show you off, Faith. Come on, she's expecting you." She said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the door. This girl was strong, because I couldn't do anything to get away from her. Memories of what Cass had done to me right after I changed brushed at the surface of my mind, and I could feel tears starting to form.

That was ANOTHER thing about this whole ordeal that was throwing me off. My body demanded it's feelings be felt, no matter what, and it was always embarrassing for me. When Bella had asked me why I was so adamant on not showing them, I didn't really have a good answer. I had just sputtered "Because guys don't cry!"

"And that's why men are such cold assholes who bottle everything up." She had responded without missing a beat. I guess, in the end, she had a point. I had never shown my feelings, and when I did, they came out in the form of anger or something. It was the reason that I had kept a punching bag in my room at all times. My anger was always on a hair trigger, and that bag was my outlet.

Resigned to my fate, I followed Bella out to the main area, where the witches were all sitting on couches. Some were playing cards, others were sipping from beers and chatting.

"Ladies, may I present Faith in all her glory!" Bella announced, sweeping an arm towards me.

A chorus of whoops and whistles erupted as the girls spotted me, followed by a bunch of "Oh, mama!" and "Damn, girl. I could lick you up!"

I'm pretty sure my blush reached my toes at this point, but I managed to keep my head held high. Cassandra got up and walked over to me, her blue eyes studying me.

"Did you do all of this?" She asked Bella, and the darker girl shook her head.

"No, I did her makeup. The outfit was all her, though!"

Cass nodded, grinning. "You look stunning, Faith." She said, brushing a hand over my hair. "That outfit suits you so well."

Squirming, I shrugged. "I just did what Bella suggested. I imagined myself from a third person point of view, and I thought 'Well, what would that girl be wearing?' And it worked pretty well."

"I'm glad it did!" Cass said, smiling. "But my next question is, how easy will it be to take off?"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Take off? Why?"

Her grin turned dark as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the common area. "Because in about 30 seconds, they're going to be off so that I can have some fun with my toy."

I knew fighting would be useless. She outweighed me and was a lot stronger than me. But that didn't stop me from trying. I used every inch of my 118 pound frame to twist and pull, but nothing I did could break her grasp on me. We marched past my room and veered to the left into another bedroom. Pulling my arm and tossing me on the bed, Cass locked the door to keep me from escaping.

I got up to try and run. Where to, I wasn't sure, but I was in fight or flight mode. But before I could move, she was standing in front of me in a whoosh of air, where she backed me up to the wall.

"You can try and run, Faith." She said darkly. "But do you remember my words when you first changed? Or the mark I left on you as a reminder?"

As if on cue, I felt the bruise pulse with dull pain, causing me to wince.

"You're mine until this is over, sweetheart." She continued, lightly caressing my breast through my shirt. "And I'm going to savor every moment of it."

I went to say something, but she captured my mouth with hers, kissing me deeply. I don't know if it was the spell or what, but my body instantly went from idle to turned on in less than a second. I moaned into her mouth, weakly trying to push her away. One of her hands snaked under my shirt, her thumb rubbing over my quickly hardening nipple. We kissed for a minute or so, and by the time she pulled away, the fight had left me. Despite my reluctance, I wanted more. And I was disgusted with myself for it.

Seeing the expression on my face, Cassandra laughed darkly. "What's wrong, baby? Feeling a little conflicted?" She taunted, rubbing my sex through my jeans with her other hand. The friction caused me to involuntarily drop my head onto her shoulder, and I shuddered as heat spread out over my tummy.

"The spell I put on you will make you instantly horny anytime someone kisses you." She said, slipping her hand into my jeans. "I can imagine your mind is betraying you right now."

I couldn't respond as my body got more and more turned on. Whatever she was doing was making my train of thought derail, and I was just along for the ride. Leading me over to the bed, Cass laid me down gently before going to work on my neck. Her hand expertly undid my pants to give her better access, and I felt her fingers slide over my slick pussy. This was the first time I had felt my pussy played with when I was fully coherent, and when she circled a finger around my clit, I almost came unwound.

At this point, I didn't care what she did to me. I just wanted more, and I wanted it now. 'Hell.' I thought to myself. 'As long as I don't look in a mirror, it's not much different than when I was a guy. Might as well savor it.'

I think the universe heard me at that point, because there was a knock on the door, causing me to yelp and almost elbow Cass in the face. Laughing, she hushed me by kissing me before calling out "Come on in!"

"Mind if I join the festivities?" Violets voice caused my blood to go cold, and I looked around Cass to see the taller girl walk slowly to the bed. Her eyes were hungry, and her movements were akin to to a predator stalking it's prey.

"Not at all." Cassandra purred, rolling off of me. "I think Faiths first time should be with the real thing anyway."

"And I've got that right here." Violet responded, grinning as she undid her pants. My eyes went wide as she pulled her cock out, and it quickly went to full mast as she drank me in with her gaze. I remember vaguely that she had cum while watching Cass violate me after I changed, but the strength of that first orgasm had caused me to lose any interest in it. She was probably a good 8" long, and decently think. It was smooth and feminine looking, with precum slowly dripping from the tip.

As I watched her stroke herself, I wasn't fully believing what I was seeing. Noting the confusion on my face, Violet chuckled darkly.

"What's the matter, Faith?" She asked, moving over to me. "Never seen a girl with a cock before? It's my own handiwork, and I'm proud of it, really. Having a vagina was a bit too boring for me, so I whipped up a spell to give myself this little toy. And I'm dying to try it on you."

Fear evident on my face, I looked up at Cassandra, hoping that she would somehow stop what was about to happen. But she just regarded me with a cold gaze and a wicked grin as she moved off of me. Before I could react, Violet grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to a sitting position, eliciting a cry of pain as I struggled to keep up.

"Suck it, bitch." She growled, bringing my face next to her cock. I knew there was no way out of this. I could fight, scream, kick, and in the end, they'd probably just tie me to another platform and have their way with me, and that was something that I didn't want. So, for the first time in my life, I swallowed my pride. I swallowed my fear. And I slowly took Violets cock in my mouth.

It was hot and spongy, and I could taste the salty pre-cum that was coating the tip of it. I experimentally ran my tongue around the head, causing her to groan in pleasure. Looking up at her, I let my eyes convey the message. I'm not going to fight, or struggle.

With a nod, she let go of my hair, instead just resting her hand lightly on my head. Inch by inch, I lowered my mouth around her cock, and I found out that I really didn't dislike the taste! I know that the thought of liking cock was something that would normally freak me out, so I filed that away to be dealt with at a later time.

One of my hands moved up and fondled her balls, which were hairless and smooth. Bobbing up and down, I started to get bolder. And, surprisingly, my body got hotter. There was something about doing the taboo, the unthinkable for me, that was just kinky enough to turn me on even more. My other hand went to the base of her cock, and I alternated between stroking and sucking. The sounds of pleasure coming from the witch only spurred me on more. I wanted more. I wanted to taste it all.

"Fuck, girl." Violet groaned. "Your mouth feels like heaven. Cass, I didn't think that she'd take it so easily."

I heard a chuckle from behind me. "That's because, deep down, she knows she wanted to be like those girls that sucked her cock. I'm pretty sure she was jealous. Well, now is her chance to live that dream. Clothes off, Faith." She ordered, and I scrambled to comply.

After I stripped down, Cass had me lay on my back with my head on the pillows. Straddling me, Violet wasted no time in using my mouth again. But this time, she was in control. As she slowly thrust in and out of my mouth, I felt hands pull my thighs apart. Hot breath across my pussy caused me to moan around Violets cock, the feeling heating my body up even more.

I felt her tongue slide slowly up my slit, and I knew I was gushing wet. Violet slowly stopped thrusting and pulled out of my mouth, grinning as she fisted her cock. "You can look, baby girl." She said, motioning to my crotch. My eyes followed her, and what I saw took my breath away. Cassandra was nude as well, and her blue eyes were locked on mine as she ate me out. Her thumb caressed my clit slowly as she buried her tongue inside of me, and the feelings were indescribable. When she slid two fingers inside of me, my body clenched up, the feeling so alien and yet so satisfying. Cass had these long, slender fingers that seemed to touch every inch of my walls as she fingered me.

If I could have seen us from an outside point of view, I would have seen two drop dead gorgeous babes having sex. And I couldn't help what came out of my mouth, either.

"Fuck yeah..." I moaned. "Harder...oh god, please...fuck me like a slut..." The closer my orgasm built in my stomach, the faster her tongue moved. I felt myself on the edge, facing down easily the biggest orgasm of my life. It loomed over me like a tidal wave, ready to crash down at a moments notice. And then she stopped. The frustration that crashed over me almost made me scream, and I'm pretty sure I growled at her. She just laughed throatily.

"Don't worry your pretty face, Faith." She purred, getting up. "Violet will make sure you're taken care of." With that, the dick girl moved to in between my legs. I know I should have panicked. I knew I should have felt some disgust or revolt at someone sticking their cock in me. Instead, I spread my legs, looked at Violet, and said "Fuck me within an inch of my life."

She smiled big, grabbed her cock, and shoved it in me with enough force to make my head almost hit the headboard. I'm pretty sure the sound that came out of my mouth wasn't human, to be honest. It felt fucking amazing. Any reservations I had before about sex in this body were erased with each thrust of her cock. I could feel every single inch sliding in and out of me, and it's what my pussy had been craving. To be pounded hard and fast. I could feel her balls slapping against my smooth mound, and with every thrust in, she managed to brush my clit with her bush.