A New Perspective Pt. 03

Story Info
Lesson three: Walk a mile in other's shoes.
7.7k words
4.73
14.9k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to be honest with you guys. This story started off as a minor idea one day, and I never imagined it exploding into this big of a project. I'm having a lot of fun writing it, and I don't know how many parts there will be. But I can guarantee, Faith won't be disappearing from here anytime soon. This part is a little darker in the beginning, but it has no graphic scenes in it or anything. Faith gets to walk a mile in someones shoes this time around, and we'll see how she handles realizing the weight of her sins.

*****

I woke with a gasp, bolting upright and panicking for a moment as I tried to regain my senses. Where in the fuck was I? Looking around, I could see that it was a giant room, with white walls and floor. Glancing down, I let out a yelp as I realized that I was stark naked, with my breasts and body on display for the world. Grabbing the sheet to cover myself, I slowly swung my legs over the side, wincing as my feet touched the cold floor. I got shakily to my feet, trying to figure out what was happening.

"Hel-" Smacking my lips, I realized that my mouth was as dry as a desert. After working some spit in, I tried again. "Hello? Is anybody alive in this place?"

Except for the echo of my voice, silence was all that met me. Getting to my feet, I noticed a glass wall on the far side, with an identical room on the other side. My brow furrowed in confusion as I could see somebody in the other bed, covered by the sheets. As I got closer, I could also see that the shape was unmistakably male in size and shape.

Alarm bells went off in the back of my mind, but I pushed on, reaching the glass wall. Laying my hand on it, I was surprised that it felt warm to the touch! Frowning, I knocked on it, the resounding thunk telling me that it was fairly thick.

Movement caught my eye, and I could see the other person starting to stir. As they sat up, I could confirm that they were indeed male. And jesus, he was big! Muscles rippled over his body as he groaned, rubbing his head.

"Uh...hello?" I called to him, unsure if he could hear me. "Do you have any idea where we are? Was this the covens idea?"

I don't think he could hear me, or he didn't care. He just sat there, rubbing his head and groaning. Something about this guy was familiar, and I could feel my anxiety flare. I needed to get out of here. Looking around, I couldn't find any doorways or windows. Hell, there weren't even any vents or lights, for that matter. I'm serious, what in the fuck is going on?

Turning back around, I let out a scream, jumping backwards and almost tripping over the sheets covering me. He was standing there, right on the other side of the glass! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My brain refused to acknowledge the person standing in front of me, and yet I couldn't ignore the reality. How in the fuck was this possible? Staring back at me was...me. The male me. Or at least, who I used to be.

"How...what?" I stammered, trying to make sense. He just grinned.

"You know as well as I do that I wouldn't give up so easily, Faith." He said, wagging his finger at me. Jesus, it was weird hearing my male voice. And seeing how fucking big I was! No wonder nobody wanted to fuck with me. Just my size was alone to make anybody uneasy.

"I don't understand! How is this possible?" I said, clutching the sheets tighter to my body. The alarm bells were going full force in my head. Get out and get out now!

"Does is matter? All I know is we're both here, and I'm happy for that." He said on a sigh. Then he grinned, and it was dark. "I've been wanting to talk to you, Faith." His eyes traveled up and down my body, making my skin crawl. "Fuck, at least they made us hot, huh? You should see how fucking sexy you look right now. The way those sheets are hugging your body? God. Technically, you'd be my sister now, but I'd still fuck you."

Backing slowly away from the wall, I shook my head, unwilling to believe what was happening. "Just...just stay there!" I shouted, my voice shaking. "Stay on that side of the wall, or else-"

"Or else what, bitch?" He growled. "We both know I'm bigger than you. Even if you ran, I'd just find you. There ain't nothing you can do to stop me. And like I said, I just want to talk. Have a little heart to heart about our current situation."

Glancing down, I was horrified to see that his cock was iron hard. He stroked it as he continued to undress me with his eyes.

"I've been wondering why you rolled over so easily for those cunts." He said, his tone disappointed. "I thought you had more of a backbone than that! But no, they change you into a hottie slut, and now you can't even stand up for yourself?" He made a tsking sound, shaking his head. "I thought better of you, 'Faith'!" My name came out as a sneer.

"Can't you see what they did to us?" I stammered, still backing away slowly. "Do you think I had a choice? They forced this onto me. On us! And you know what, I'm starting to think we deserved it!"

His eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. "You want to run that by me again, bitch?" He said, his voice quiet.

Gaining confidence, I raised my chin, staring him defiantly in the eyes. "You heard me. We probably deserved this. You ever think of the shit we did? How we acted? And why! Because we have daddy issues? Oh, boo hoo, he never loved us. Dad does love us, dipshit! WE were just too stupid to see it. This is our second chance. So why don't you just fuck off and admit defeat, asshole."

He said nothing, staring daggers into me. I could feel the anger pumping off of him in waves, and while my heart pounded with fear, I felt good. I'm glad I said that, and I know it was true. If he wanted to be a dick and not admit it, that's not him. AND! At least that wall was there. If it stays there, I'm safe.

The universe must have gotten sick of me challenging it, because I heard a deep hum come from a section of the wall just to the right of him. His smile grew wide as he stepped through the fresh hole that appeared in the glass.

"Looks like we're going to get acquainted, Faith!" He said, stretching his massive frame. With a high scream, I backpedaled as quickly as I could, trying to get away from him. I wasn't sure where I was going to go, to be honest. My fight or flight instinct was kicked in full force.

Fear caused my blood to run cold as my legs bumped into the bed, and with a yelp, I fell backwards, smacking my head on the wall. Stars exploded in my vision, and pain bloomed in my head. When it cleared, another scream was ripped from my throat. He was standing there, towering over me. I scooted myself into the corner, my mind frozen with fear.

"Please..." I pleaded, tears streaming down my face.

"You said it first, Faith. We deserved this, didn't we? Well, if we deserved it so much, how about I show you how much you deserve what's about to happen."

I had never felt this fear before. Not when my dad had gotten home one day to find me fucking a girl in the living room. Not when Bella and I stole those boards from the shop. Not once. But it coursed through my veins now, and for the first time in my life, I was fearful for my life.

So I shut my eyes, turned my head, and braced for the inevitable.

"FAITH!" A female voice screamed in my ear. "WAKE UP, GIRL! COME ON, PLEASE!"

I lashed out, not caring who it was. I just wanted them to get away! I wanted it stop hurting. Strong hands held my arms down, and I thrashed under them like a fish out of water.

"Come on, baby girl, please! Please wake up!" The voice finally started to cut through the fog, and I stopped screaming long enough to recognize who it belonged to. It was Bella! My beautiful, loving Bella.

Cracking my eyes open, I saw her kneeling above me, her angelic face streaked with tears, and blood dripped down her cheek from where my nails had caught her. She let out a sob of relief when my eyes locked on hers, and she let go of my arms. "There you go, baby girl." She cried, drawing me into her. "You're ok, now. You're safe, I promise!"

I couldn't speak, instead just sobbing into her shoulder, my body shaking uncontrollably. Visions of what just happened flashed across my mind like an instant replay, the sights and sounds making it seem as if I were watching two things at once. The reality out here, and the reality of what just happened.

Glancing around in fear, I felt my body sag slightly with relief as I realized we were back in the coven. A group of witches were huddled around me, fear and curiosity pumping out in waves from them.

"Jesus." It was Cassandra. "What the fuck happened, Bella?"

"I don't know! We didn't even make it five minutes away when she started to get really out of it. She was saying that her head hurt, and she started rocking back and forth. I pulled over to see what was wrong, but it was like she couldn't even hear me."

"Was she saying anything?"

Bella paused, her hand stroking my hair. My crying had ceased, but I couldn't stop shaking like a leaf.

"She was muttering things to herself, but it was in two different voices. Like, why was the world so bright, people are idiots and posers, stuff like that. And then she..."

"She...what?" Cass prompted when Bella trailed off.

"She dropped her head into her hands and screamed. Scared the shit out of me, if I'm honest. And then she passed right out. Nothing I could do would wake her. That's why I came back here as quickly as I could."

"Did she do anything on the way back?" It was Violet.

"Not until we got here. That's when she started moaning and muttering. The screaming didn't start until we got her inside. What the fuck happened, Cassandra?"

I heard a sigh. "Her inner battle has started. I'll explain more later. Get her into her room and in bed. You don't leave her side for nothing, got it?"

I felt Bella nod, and she lifted me easily in her arms. "Come on, baby girl." She whispered softly to me. "Let's get you comfortable."

Words wouldn't come to me. The memories of what had happened were still fresh in my mind. One of my hands covered my crotch, and I swear I could feel blood down there. Every sound kept me on edge, and tears were still hot in my eyes.

Once we got into my room, Bella closed the door softly before laying me on the bed. Making sure that she was touching me in some way, she laid next to me, pulling the covers over us. Curling into her side, I laid my head on her shoulder, my body still shaking. When she offered for us to get some more sleep, I started panicking again.

"I don't want to go back." I croaked, grasping her shirt as a lifeline. "Please don't make me go back there."

"Ok!" She quickly said, kissing my head. "We don't have to sleep, Faith. It was just an idea, alright?"

At my nod, she sighed and pulled me closer. "What happened to you, girl?" She murmured into my hair.

I still couldn't respond. My body was hyper-aware of everything, and muscle memory caused me to still feel his hands on me. Every cut, bruise, and gouge still ached, even if it wasn't real.

"I don't know what that was." I whispered after a few moments of silence. "I can't even begin to describe what in the fuck that was. And I'm sorry I cut you with my nails. I was so scared, I just lashed out, trying to ward off the attack."

"You're ok, baby girl." She soothed. "Cuts can heal.What happened when you started to get out of it in the car?"

I shrugged, still unable to look at her. "My head started pounding out of nowhere, and I could feel...the best way to describe it is like two sides at war within me. The male me, that really masculine ego, was pissed off, muttering about people and how they suck. But there was something else, like a soft, feminine side that was just enjoying life in general. How bright it was out, how pretty the trees were, etc. And I was caught in the middle. The last thing I remembered was screaming.

"Then I woke up in this room. It was like a clean room, except it had no doors or windows, and there was a big, glass wall that went down the middle. I was naked, and so I grabbed the sheet from the bed to cover myself. When I walked over to look at the glass wall, I could see a bed on the other side, with someone sleeping in it. A guy. And..."

When I trailed off, Bella squeezed my shoulder. "And what, baby girl?" She asked softly.

"He got up from the bed. He was huge. And...I was staring at myself. Or, at least, who I used to be. I was looking at Brent. He was asking me why I thought he'd give up so easily, and he kept leering at me. I told him off, though. Said how I was starting to understand why this spell was forced upon us. We were the ones in the wrong, not anybody else. Fuck, that really made him mad. I was scared, but I was glad the wall was there. Until it wasn't."

"It vanished?"

I shook my head. "No, a hole appeared in it, and he stepped through it. He kept talking to me, saying how happy he was that we were both there. He was commenting on how beautiful I was, and he was...hard." The last word came out in a whisper. Bella said nothing, but I felt her body tense a bit.

"He advanced on me, backed me onto my bed. I managed to kick him in the crotch, and I tried to run. But he caught me by my hair and pulled me back to the bed." My hand went up to my scalp, where I could still feel the phantom pain. "And then he..." My voice trailed off, and Bellas eyes went wide at the implication.

"Oh my christ." She breathed. "How'd you escape?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. Someone pulled him off of me and threw him across the room. It was an older lady, with kind eyes and a soft voice. She told me that she'd protect me, and she backhanded the shit out of him when he tried to come back. Then she told me to wake up. And I did. I didn't know where I was at first, but then I saw you."

"I told you, I'm here for you, Faith. Fuck. How did this happen?"

"I don't know." Sighing, I finally sat up, running my fingers through my hair. "I can still feel everything that happened. It's like I'm reliving it, even as I talk to you."

Drawing me into her, Bella slowly rubbed my back to calm me. "I'm going to go get Cassandra." She said, kissing my cheek. "We need to find out what went on, alright?"

I reluctantly agreed, but only on the condition that she was back immediately. I didn't want to be alone with my thoughts, and god knew I was jumping at every sound. When she walked out, I slowly peeled the covers back, afraid but needing to check my body. I could feel my nerves relax substantially when I saw that there wasn't any blood or wounds. It was all in my dream. Thank fucking god.

A knock on the door made me jump, but I managed not to yelp. Bella walked into the room, Cass trailing behind her. Instinctively, I covered myself with the blanket again, whimpering in fear that I didn't know was still there.

Moving over to me quickly, Bella wrapped an arm around me, getting me to calm again. Cassandra must have felt my fear and anxiety, because she stayed on the other side of the room, leaning against the wall. For the first time since I've known her, I could see genuine worry for me in her eyes.

"How are you feeling, Faith?" She asked

"Like I got in a fight with a train and lost." I said with a weak smile. "My nerves are through the roof right now, and I feel like something is going to jump out at me any moment and grab me."

She nodded, sympathy on her pretty face. "Do you want to walk me through what happened?"

"Not really, no." I admitted. "But I will, because I want to know what in the hell is going on."

It took a while, as more detailed memories surfaced as I was explaining it. I had to stop a couple times due to panic, but I managed to make it through it without going into a full blown flashback.

After I was finished, Cassandra was quiet for a few minutes, lost in thought

"I didn't think something like this would happen this quick." She said quietly. "It's both a good sign and a bad sign."

"What do you mean 'this quick'?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. "You knew this would happen? Why the fuck didn't you tell me."

"Because we didn't want you to fear it, Faith. The spell we cast on you has a mind of it's own. Magic is weird like that. It seeps into your very core, examining every part of who you are. This spell was designed to make you feel what others have felt because of you. It will give you an insight into how your actions have effected others throughout your life."

My stomach clenched, hard, and I felt the trembles return. "You...you mean I've made others feel like that?" I whispered, horrified at the implications.

Cassandra nodded, sadness in her eyes now. "As I said before, when you go down this path, the things you will find won't be pleasant. That dream you had happened within your mind. Brent still exists, and he's angry that this has happened. The woman you described also exists, and that's the feminine mindset that is trying to take over. It's a literal battle between them, and you're the only one who can determine who wins and who loses. You'll have more visions and dreams like that, although what happened to you was a one off dream. The spell has found your reaction satisfactory, and it won't subject you to more than you deserve.

"But the other visions that are coming won't be pleasant, either. It will put you in the shoes of those you have hurt throughout your life, to show and teach you what you've done."

Shame and regret brought nausea to my stomach, and I barely managed a "I'm going to be sick" before I rushed to the bathroom to be violently ill. I threw up until nothing came up, and then I dry heaved for a bit afterwards. Bella was there, holding my hair and stroking my back. Once I had finished, I gladly accepted the water bottle she offered, drinking half of it in one go.

Cass stood in the doorway, her arms crossed. "I'm sorry this is hard on you, Faith, but it was the only way to stop your path of destruction. To both yourself and others."

"I..I feel like I should be mad at you for inflicting something like that on me." I admitted, resting my head on the wall behind me. "That male part, Brent, is furious still that this happened. He's muttering that I deserved it. It's how we've always been, why change? But the other part of me, not the woman, but me, understands why you did it. And I have no words to apologize with. Because that was hyper-realistic to me, and I can still feel his hands on me. I'm going to have nightmares for a long time to come, and I know I deserve it."

"No. You don't." Cass interjected. "Nobody, guy or girl, deserves to be raped. It's violating, and it will eat you up from the inside out. Honestly, I didn't bank on such a strong vision for you. You're the first person in the history of our coven to have a dream where you felt everything. To be frank, you're probably going to have some PTSD from it, and for that, I do apologize. We don't want you to struggle with it, but on the other hand, if that's what the universe demands in payment for your crimes, then so be it."

Sighing, I rubbed my hands over my face, regret running through my veins like ice. I can't believe that I had done that to other girls. To put them through such a horrible experience? Yeah, I can see where everyone is coming from on why I deserve this, now. And if that's just one of many things that I've done, where is this path going to lead me? To a lifetime full of regret? Shaking my head, I filed that away to be dealt with at a later time. Right now, there was something that needed to be done.

"Cassandra, I have a request to ask of you. And I know I'm not in a position to make requests, but I ask that you hear me out."

When she inclined her head, I continued.

"I know she probably doesn't want to talk to me after what I did. But...if you could find Tara and pass along a message to her. Let her know I want to talk to her, to apologize. I know that she won't want to at first, and I don't want her to feel pressured. But I feel that the least I can do is an apology. I know I need to go above and beyond that, and I'm not sure how I'll do that, but for now, I hope this works."