A New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
A new pet is tested.
1.6k words
3.73
37.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway is colder than you expected. Your nipples, already erect from the punishment they had received not five minutes ago, ached with the intensity of the chill. You held the bucket close to yourself; it is after all your only option of modesty on the quest for ice. You walk to the elevator, and timidly push the button. It lit up and before you know it, the pulleys come to a halt, and you hold your breath as the doors open. Simultaneously you notice that you are terrified of who might be on the other side of the door and that the slickness between your thighs has increased. This is actually turning you on, so much so, that when the doors opened, you are disappointed that no one was there. It made the step easier to get on, and proceed to the lobby feel more like a welcomed adventure. The doors closed and you see that the backs of the doors are a mirror, and you looked at yourself. Not to worse for wear, though your tits are certainly red, and the cum of your master has begun to dry and is turning white in places on your face and torso. Again, you feel the wet let itself onto your thighs.

The elevator comes to halt and the doors slam open, leaving you at the mercy of any audience that might be waiting, and this time there is. A young couple, probably getting together for the first time, openly gaping at the naked woman you are in front of them.

"Do you know where the ice machine is?" You ask much more confidently than you actually feel.

"No," the young woman responds, "but I am sure if you ask at the front desk, the clerk would love to help you. He oogled me enough with my clothes on!" You laugh at her sweet sense of humor, genuinely thank her, and begin walking to the front desk. The man isn't the same as when you came in, and gave him your slave name. You wonder if the story got passed along from the clerk before him. You do your best to not look around, as the lobby is quite large, and being as it is only a little after 11pm, there's bound to be a few people milling around.

Calmly you clear your throat and ask, "Sir, where is your ice machine?" The clerk looks up and only for a moment loses his composure. You smile, genuinely in response as he has chosen not to leer.

"It's in the kitchen. May I escort you there? You never know what kind of riffraff you might run into around here." He says with a wink.

"Thank you" is all you say, and he comes around from behind the desk and offers you his arm, but insists on taking the ice bucket from you. Now you are fully on display, and have trouble holding your arms to the side and not attempting to cover up at all. Your only real concern is that Master be pleased with you, and somehow, that makes it easier to keep your hands at bay.

The clerk opens and holds the door for you. You walk in first, and ever so slightly, you feel his hand gently trace up our ass with his fingertips. You continue to walk forward as he follows you, not letting on at the panic you suddenly feel.

Abruptly, the clerk tells you to turn around, you do, but more out of shock than obedience. He takes a step forward and you can feel the warmth of his body he stands so close.

"Your name is TitSlut, correct?" You shake your head and assume that the clerk before had indeed spoke of you. "Good. Get on your knees."

"What?" You say almost dumbfounded.

"Your master told me that he would send you down, and that you are to pay for whatever he asks for with your mouth. Ice is free, but I don't think I can let this be the case for this evening." Your eyes go wide, but you know what the punishment might be, and you bend to your knees on the cold kitchen floor, and open your mouth. Allowing the clerk to unzip his pants and release his hard, young cock. "Now listen, you're not to cry. I don't want my dick going soft because you can't keep it together, got it?" You slowly nod, and crawl a little closer to the cock he is waving in your face and in one swift motion you take it as far as you can. It's not much, only about five and half inches, but he groans and you begin to suck. He's young, so he doesn't waste time and takes your hair in both hands and starts to fuck your face. He clearly isn't that experienced, despite how handsome he is, and you can feel his cock begin to swell. As quickly as you took him in, he pulls out of your mouth and begins to cum all over your tits. A fresh load on top of your Master's now dried cum. "That was his only request."

He helps you up and then fills the bucket with ice. "Now go." He says it almost impishly, and you smile, partly, because you made his night, and partly because Master will be proud of you. You didn't beg, or cry or do anything other than follow his directions. You're covered in the clerks cum, and while you're still self-conscience, you are also proud and walking back to the elevator is easier than it was walking out of it. Again you push the button, and as the doors close this time, you revel in the thick cum all over your tits. The elevator stops and the doors open.

You stop dead in your tracks, the smile fades and you're fairly certain the blood drains from your face. Six men stare back at you, giant men, rugby players. This is a scenario that you know you're not into. One gruff fellow walks right up to you, then holds out his hand and pulls you out of the elevator. You realize that he has blocked the others from touching you, and made a path for you to leave. You quickly walk away, knowing that you are not ready for a group fuck, and hear the man attempting to distract the other players.

Quietly you knock on the door. Master opens it, looks you over, and says "Very Good." Steps aside and lets you in. Hurriedly, you place the bucket on the table and get back on your knees in front of the bed. Awaiting his demands. "Go shower. Make sure you reapply the perfume." While getting up, you panic that this might be the end of your night with him. It is sudden, and you never agreed to an emotional connection, in fact you agreed only to be his servant, but your heart breaks at the knowledge that there isn't going to be a soft touch from him.

You step into the shower, chastising yourself. "You agreed to be a slut for him," you say inside your head, "what slut gets a loving interaction? You're an idiot! Can I really do this devoid of connection?" Looking down you realize that you're scrubbing your skin raw, and you decide you're clean. Toweling off the water, tears prick your eyes, as you realize the moment hasn't completely fulfilled you, and while you may now have a Master, you only have half the man, if that, and yet, you can't give this up for the other. You realize that you need the punishment as much as you've wanted the love. Maybe more, and you step into the cooler air of the room naked and look at him, hoping for a word of praise.

He motions for you to come and sit on his lap, and you do. Carefully curling around him. "How was your first time?"

"Amazing." You whisper. You can't help it, but tears begin to come as you realize he is saying goodbye. You don't want him to leave. You don't care if he stays just to punish you, you don't want to be void of his presence, and you look away. He moves your chin to face him forcefully as always, but also with a sort of calming nature.

"You did very well. I didn't know if you'd actually go through with anything other than our private time together. I expected you not to make it down the elevator, let alone actually give the clerk a blow job for me. You really want this don't you?"

You shakily nod your head, tears still coming, but looking into his eyes. Looking for the approval, the want, the hope that he is saying he wants you too. He tips your chin down and kisses you gently. "I know you're confused as to what's going on inside of you right now, but I want you to look at me, look into my eyes, and tell me, your master, that you trust me, because you do."

It doesn't take you any hesitation. "I trust you Master."

"Good." He gently kisses you again and says, "Get dressed. It's time to go home. I will walk you to your car." He pushes you up off of him, and smacks you on the ass as you walk toward your bag. "Hurry, I have an early day tomorrow and need to get some sleep."

You simple reply with "Yes, Master." And smile as you pull back on your skirt.