A New PG-13 Action Movie

Story Info
The movie contains one big flaw that must be corrected.
3.4k words
2.66
17.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie contains one big flaw that must be corrected.

In the original PG-13 movie the villain Juan Rojo needed to capture our hero Zed England alive for a complicated reason we won't go into. An early attack by Rojo on the South American village Zed and his wife are visiting failed to capture Zed, but they were able to capture Zed's lovely, educated, well-mannered and proper wife Lisa, who came from a wealthy family, along with several of the village's warriors.

As Rojo escaped down a wide river on his large boat with the captives and his fighting force he was thinking, "Zed will have to follow us to rescue her. That's when we'll capture him." It is January 1955, Summer.

One of the dozen captives was Navoyo a medium-sized, strong-looking warrior from the village. He was much loved by Zed and Lisa alike. On their earlier arrival Lisa had given Navoyo a long hug, but only because they were old friends!

Incidentally, she is almost as savvy about the rain forest as Zed having lived there for several years after they met before they married and moved to the USA. They are unbelievably happy and have two happy, lovely young children.

Zed, a well-known acknowledged hero, had agreed to a brief patriotic return from the US to their South American country to perform a very necessary but dangerous task for the small nation that it was clear nobody else could do.

Lisa was supposed to stay behind, but she had her own ideas. When they both arrived back in their former village, she felt that they were finally back home.

All the captives except Lisa are below deck. She is modestly clothed and tied by her wrists to a railing on deck. She has to kneel to be anywhere near comfortable.

Zed must travel by train to intercept them, but that will take at least a week. Lisa looks beautiful but vulnerable, and we wonder in what ways Rojo will take advantage of her.

Rojo, although a ruthless killer, ended up treating Lisa with 1880's politeness and seemed to think of her simply as a cultured lady he wishes to have a delightful lunch with, but nothing more. Here we have a 'gentleman' villain.

Although he is only medium sized, he is fit and has very special fighting skills. He is slender but with rippling muscles.

Earlier, we saw him quietly wait as a huge warrior charged at him. It looked like he had zero chance, but he dispatched the warrior in seconds with little effort! Also, he had earlier kept his cool while surrounded by dozens of hostile warriors and talked his way to a deal with the leader. It appeared that he was unusually capable.

Rojo did threaten Lisa with Navoyo's death, but only if she did anything unladylike during a forced but civil lunch with him in his cabin! Navoyo was already suspended in a cage off the side of the boat, ready to be drowned if she did not obey.

At a small, elegantly appointed table they had lunch and wine alone with awkward conversation, then she was returned to her tied-up position on deck, Rojo having been a gentleman throughout. Later that day Lisa and Navoyo escaped.

The movie finally moved into all kinds of excitement that led to a satisfying finish. Rojo was killed during the final battle, and we got our expected happy ending.

But there was a ridiculous 'elephant in the room'. What defies belief is that although Lisa could be threatened with a friend's death to FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING, the evil Rojo only forced her to 'behave in a civil and ladylike way' while having lunch with him!

Males in the audience were shouting out, "FUCK HER, YOU IDIOT!"

*****

You are now watching a more realistic XXX-rated version of the movie:

As Lisa had first appeared tied on the deck of Rojo's boat, her clothing was tighter and skimpier, revealing her curves. She looked innocent and frightened, but beautiful, sexy, and imminently fuckable.

It was not that Innocent-Lisa did not know how to enjoy sex. Anytime her husband Zed simply touched her, she instantly became ready for pleasure from head to toe. Their lovemaking had always been simple and unschooled, but frequent and rewarding. They thought it was perfect.

But, except for what nature had taught them, both had zero outside sexual experience. Although Lisa had two children, she was modest, and her body and mind still felt almost virginal in many ways.

Through home schooling and because of accompanying her wealthy, sophisticated, late explorer parents as a twelve year old child to grow up in this village in the rain forest she had missed out on the usual high school and college sexual experimentation, learning what she knew about sex only after falling in love with Zed at age nineteen.

Their love had been impossibly pure. As they attended parties and dances back in the US, it somehow never occurred to either of them to flirt or wonder sexually about the other people who were present.

And the men she danced with somehow knew to leave proper space between them. To try dropping a hand onto her ass while dancing into a dark corner would have been absolutely unthinkable! Zed England's tuxedo contained a formidable 6'4" figure with a reputation for terrible strength and ferocity!

But Lisa was actually quite intelligent. Although she had never even been kissed passionately or otherwise touched sexually by any other man, she had dreaded what might lie ahead at Rojo's hands. She knew that Navoyo's cage hanging above the river would allow Rojo to do anything to her that he wanted!

She shivered with fear, because her body had never felt an unwelcome sexual touch. Juan Rojo was not a 'gentlemanly' villain, but a lustful and rapacious one.

When Innocent-Lisa was brought to Rojo's cabin and threatened with Navoyo's death it was not to guarantee a civil meal. Rojo intended to fuck her!

He couldn't believe his luck in capturing a woman like Lisa. Her body was one in a thousand! He smiled as he wondered if her husband might not really approve of how he was going to fuck her dozens of times before Zed could overtake them! After he had captured Zed and received his reward he would still keep Lisa as his fuck-toy.

His penis was expanding inside his pants, and the pants already felt uncomfortably tight. He thought about how before Zed appeared he would fuck Lisa as often as possible and try to make her cooperate and fuck him back.

He knew he could get a cooperative fuck from her simply by threatening Navoyo's life, but he intended to force her eager participation, either by giving her climax after climax until she craved cock, or, if necessary, by making her swallow the green liquid contained in one of the small vials of which he had plenty!

He had a surprise for her. He had gained almost absolute control of his climax, and could postpone it virtually forever while continuing to stroke vigorously. He hoped that this talent would give Lisa an insurmountable problem!

She had resolved to remain unresponsive, not making a sound, no matter what Rojo did. As he stripped, she saw his erect penis. Then he gripped both her shoulders and kissed her softly on the lips while his left hand held the back of her head, and his right pulled her perfect ass toward his exposed cock. She felt it against her.

She kept her arms at her sides as planned, but her entire body felt his naked one from mouth to tits to pussy. She felt violated everywhere! She could not ignore his powerful arms and sinewy body, not to mention his hard cock now against her belly.

She had no idea her body would become so sensitive everywhere, and she started crying. Rojo not only didn't care, he was pleased.

He felt up her shoulders, breasts, and belly in turn as he stripped each article of clothing off until she was wearing only panties. She was shocked and outraged as he uncovered and caressed each naked part against her will. She had to catch her breath as her body was being treated this way.

She did not try to fight, but remained as limp and unresponsive as she could. Meanwhile, she couldn't help but realize, Rojo was certainly NOT limp! All during this initiation she had tried to focus on a picture of Zed inside her head, but Rojo kept casually pressing his erection against her as he continued feeling her body.

Rojo wanted to increase her sense of violation. With one hand he gently cupped her sensitive pussy and used his thumb to brush her clit while his middle finger rubbed her slit. His other hand that had been rubbing her ass now reached between her legs from behind so that its middle finger rubbed the other end of her slit. His cock was against her naked hip, and his tongue did not neglect her ear and the back of her neck.

His two middle fingers pushed her panties up into her pussy and often touched each other. Lisa was so distraught that she tried going up on her tiptoes, futilely trying to escape the two active fingers that were probing her.

She had now suffered dozens of indignities any one of which would have been unimaginable. She was in hell!

She had never been felt up so much, and she wondered if this nastiness would ever end. The two fingers seemed like two disgusting men playing with her pussy at the same time.

Rojo laid her on her back on a small bed and began fastening her wrists to the headboard. He couldn't wait to stroke his cock deeply inside this delicious creature! She started to realize how much more helpless she was going to feel with her arms immobilized.

He began invading her mouth in a more demanding way using his tongue. She couldn't distract herself by visualizing her husband Zed as Rojo's degrading tongue explored her mouth.

In the movie we had a long 5-second look at Lisa's helpless body wearing only panties and showing us her tits and ass plus her beautiful mouth being unwillingly French-Kissed. She looked totally defeated.

Then Rojo gently licked and sucked her tits whose nipples couldn't help enlarging, and she felt a sharp coolness as they became very wet. His hand shockingly slid inside her panties, and his finger slipped into her little pussy and made lazy circles.

She let out an agonized scream of despair, "NOOOOOOOO!" Tears were in her eyes.

Zed's image in her mind faded away as she was being finger-fucked. No other man had even touched her breasts, and now Rojo's fingers were deep in her pussy!

She stilled her mind, trying to accept the inevitable, but found it impossible to ignore the deep shock of the invading fingers. After all, she was a healthy, sexy young lady with plenty of nerve endings.

Next Rojo politely asked her to raise her hips as he slipped her panties completely off. She surprisingly cooperated, and then he thoroughly caressed the insides of her upper thighs for quite a while, occasionally tapping on her pussy.

In their test of wills, while Rojo had been determined, he had been nothing if not gentle and polite, and Lisa had stayed as unresponsive as possible. We get another long look at her completely naked body, including her small, bare feet and her little pussy with his fingers still probing her. Her mouth was open, and her breathing was much heavier (Seeing all this, I really wanted to fuck this lady!)

She had not reckoned with Rojo's talented fingers which were busy inside her. As he played with her you could tell by her face that he knew all about bringing a woman to climax against her will.

His arrogant expression said he would eventually make her cum, and her pained expression said she feared he might be right.

He continued fingering her, and she tried to give no sign that she was becoming aroused. But, she became so wet that ANY cock would have gone completely in within one second, and she knew that Rojo was aware of this.

Lisa had endured this extended fingering, but as Rojo's tongue forced itself far into her mouth, it somehow felt even more invasive than his fingers.

She had tried to mentally prepare herself for pain, but she was not prepared to feel pleasure! She panted from the unwelcome sensations.

When he moved himself into position between her legs, her eyes opened wider as she saw his erection approaching her body. When the head of his cock wet itself as it slowly nudged her entrance, she lost her resolve to stay silent and begged him, "no, no, no, please, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee." This last 'please' as his cock slid in beyond the head.

But with her hands secured above her head she had no possible way of refusing him. As he slipped much farther in, she screamed out, "NOOOOOOO!"

He became deliberate as he pulled all the way out then VERY, VERY slowly pushed himself farther and farther into her slipperiness, and she finally felt his cock stretch her until he was 'in to the hilt'! All the time she was tearfully sobbing, "No, TAKE IT OUT!"

Rojo just held himself deeply inside her without moving for at least two minutes and let Lisa think about his cock's presence. He had ensured that his entire cock took almost forever before finishing its evil, pleasurable, violation all the way into her married pussy.

Where no one but Zed had ever been, and she couldn't have prevented it! Her sobbing increased, and she was taking huge, gasping breaths! In the movie we see his cock before, during, and after it slowly disappeared! He still wasn't moving.

She now realized that for the FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE another man's cock was

INSIDE HER!

FULLY INSIDE HER!

OH GOD..... ALL THE WAY INSIDE HER!

Then Rojo was ready to begin fucking Lisa for as long as it took. He started out by joyfully sliding out and back in as he fucked her for ten or fifteen minutes, eliciting additional screams of protest. He became vocal in his enjoyment and enjoyed himself immensely, never objecting to her screams and sobs.

Her attempt to visualize Zed's face during this lengthy fucking was not successful. She was often distracted by Rojo's smiling, not unhandsome face right above hers while fucking her, driving his tongue practically down her throat, then sometimes licking her ear or neck while still fucking her, and sometimes stopping to suck and enjoy a nipple, then resuming the increasingly disturbing in-and-out of his cock.

As the demanding fucking went on and on, seeming to go on forever, she felt different. Her tears slowed, and her hips moved a little, so he quietly responded with, "Yeah." He paused and offered her some water, which she drank despite her tears.

There was nothing extra in the water, but as his cock stroked into her again, she often moved her ass toward the stroke making it go 'in to the hilt'. Her acceptance grew slowly, and he rewarded her with a, "Good girl."

Her still-sobbing body showed dangerous signs of welcoming the endless fucking. But, sometimes she halfway passed out and wasn't sure where she was.

But he was impatient for her to surrender totally, so he paused and put a small vial of green liquid up to her lips. She said, "I won't drink that," but after he said, "Navoyo is still out there," the potion trickled down her throat.

After a while she began squirming with more acceptance of his machine-like fucking, and finally, after helplessly hunching her hips upward in time with each stroke for a while, she climaxed, and cried out, "Oh, God!" The green liquid had taken effect.

Her pussy got steadily hotter and hotter from his cock, which now moved relentlessly. Even her nipples tingled although he had not touched them for some time. He said, "That's a good girl."

Her pussy's increasing sensitivity finally felt how his shaft failed to be a perfect cylinder. She could feel every slight bump on the surface of both his shaft and its pleasure-giving head. This made her craving become stronger and stronger, and she began EAGERLY FUCKING HIM BACK! The liquid had now totally conquered her!

This time when she came it was the biggest, most enjoyable climax she could remember, and it didn't seem to stop! Her head rolled back, her mouth opened wide, and she groaned loudly as her entire body pulsed.

She brought her hips up against his body as his cock felt harder. He said, "Looks like you're ready to forget Zed. So, let's start this fucking over from the very beginning!"

He softly kissed her lips, and this time she eagerly returned his kisses. Both Zed's image and her tears were gone.

He licked her nipples, one after the other as a lover would, and she lifted herself toward his mouth hoping he would suck them too. She was deliriously aroused!

He pulled out of her to postpone his climax and temporarily replaced his still rock-hard cock with his fingers. He pleasured her for long minutes resulting in her finally making noises she didn't even recognize.

He released her arms from the restraints, and she immediately threw them around his neck. She went crazy pressing herself against him as she passionately kissed him all over his face.

Innocent-Lisa knew nothing of oral sex. When he lowered his head and put his mouth on her pussy, inserting his tongue, she looked puzzled. This was a first for her! Over a period of fifteen introductory minutes he tongued and licked her astonished pussy to almost perpetual orgasms!

When she finally couldn't stand it anymore and cried out, "Fuck me, Rojo!" he said, "With pleasure!"

He reinserted his now-welcome cock whereupon she started wildly fucking him and squeezed her legs around his waist. He asked her, "How does Zed compare to this?" She somehow managed to tell Rojo she hated him, and not to dare mention Zed.

As the fucking continued Rojo felt harder and harder. When he felt the timing was right, he surprised Lisa by shoving his index finger up her pristine ass while fucking her harder and faster as deep as he could. She came instantly. Rojo let himself go, shooting loads of semen into her. She felt like the top of her head might come off! She collapsed like a rag doll.

It was over.

As she eventually stood up, her pussy dripping, Rojo turned away and ignored her. He rang a small bell, and walked toward his closet. She was told to get dressed and then was summarily taken back on deck.

She hated Rojo, but knew that when he next fucked her, probably after dinner, he would not need the green liquid.

She was relieved that this ordeal was over, but her young body shockingly still needed a cock! The effects of the green liquid apparently persisted for hours!

Just then she was rushed back to Rojo's cabin. He had decided he wasn't finished!

Lisa had never even thought of sucking a cock. After they both ripped off their clothes, Rojo put his soft, cum-covered cock into her surprised mouth and slowly taught her how he wanted her to suck him back to erection.

Then they eagerly fucked and sucked the afternoon away until both were so exhausted that neither could imagine having enough energy for another climax. She kissed him softly as a lover would.

After Lisa was back on deck he turned to someone and cruelly said, "Who was that?"

He had planned to fuck her again later on that evening and expected he would not need the green liquid.

But by that time she and Navoyo had escaped and were far away. As they went deeper into the rain forest, Lisa thought how today this stranger had fucked her into helpless compliance although she didn't want it at all. She wondered whether if in the future some attractive male could play with her pussy long enough, would she give in and fuck him as she had Rojo?

She realized that Rojo had forcefully taught her how to

- fuck a stranger.

- suck a cock.

- have her pussy eaten to almost continuous orgasms.

- cum from a sudden finger up her ass.

She glanced at Navoyo's broad shoulders and cute ass trotting ahead of her.

Maybe she would tell Zed everything, maybe she wouldn't.