A New Phase in My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers

"Todd, this is incredible. I have never seen a cock as big and thick as yours. Are you sure you are OK with this....I mean I don't want you doing anything that your not OK with."

I looked into his eyes and saw a desire in them that I had never seen before.

Todd: "Mom, I want you....I want to make love to you. You are incredibly sexy and Mandy and I have wanted to see your tits ever since you came home. But right now I just need to cum.....I'm sorry but seeing the two of you together has made me so horny that I can't hold back much longer."

"Todd, I understand, just let me get up where I can be more comfortable. I think I will need as much room as possible to help you with this monster."

I got up on my knees as Todd sat down on the bed and swung his legs over me. I bent over and took Todd's massive tool into my mouth while sticking my ass up in the air. It had been a very long time since I had sucked a cock but some things you never forget. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked gently. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had given me. I stoked his huge erection with one had as I sucked the head deep into my throat. With my other hand I massaged my left tit pinching the nipple with just enough force to send a twinge to my still dripping pussy. I barely noticed Mandy moving as I sucked Todd's massive cock into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head with a gentle pressure as he began to moan with pleasure.

Todd: "Damn Mom, you're good at sucking cock. Deeper...take it deeper..."

I took it as deep as I had ever taken a cock and still had over half of it exposed still in my hand. Suddenly I felt Mandy behind me. She began to lick my pussy with her tongue. Long slow licks. I knew she was getting a mouth full of my cum but I didn't care. It felt so good.....I began to suck Todd's cock deeper into my mouth....deeper into my throat.

Todd: "Yes Mom....that's it....take it deeper....Suck my cock....I'm going to cum....Suck me...Yes that's it.....deeper...."

Mandy moved up and started licking my ass hole. I thought I was going to cum right then. She then opened my pussy lips and stuck two fingers deep inside my cunt and started to fuck me with them as she tried to stick her tongue deeper into my asshole. I could feel my orgasm starting to build again and shoved more of Todd's hard cock into my throat. Now I had almost 7 inches of hard cock in my mouth, Mandy's tongue was being buried in my ass and her fingers fucking my hot cunt.

Todd: "Mom.....I'm about to cum.....Move your mouth off me so I can cum.....I can't stop.....I'm cummmming Mom......"

All I could do is moan my approval for him to cum in my mouth. I shoved as much of his cock down my throat as possible and I felt his cock start to pulse and taste his hot salty cum begin to pour down my throat. I couldn't take it all as it stated to ooze out the side of my mouth and down my chin. At the same time Mandy stuck her tongue deep in my asshole and started fucking me harder with her fingers. I began to have a massive orgasm just as Todd pulled back and his cock popped out of my mouth. He was still cumming and unloaded several streams of cum onto my face and tits.

"I'm cumming again....Fuck me Mandy harder....Harder.....I'm cumming again....."

Mandy stuck her fingers deep into my cunt as she continued to fuck my asshole with her tongue. I collapsed releasing Mandy's tongue but she kept fucking my cunt with the fingers as my orgasm started to subside.

Mandy: "Well Todd....does Mom suck your cock better than I do?"

Todd: "Not any better sis but she can take it deeper especially when you were making her cum."

Mandy: "Well maybe I can talk Mom into letting me try trade places with her next time."

Todd: "Anytime Sis, I'm ready as soon as you are."

Mandy: "That's good because I need to fuck and I want that big prick of yours to do the job."

Todd: "Then what are we waiting for?"

Todd looked at me and smiled. I could only lay there and feel a deep satisfaction come over me. Todd moved over on the bed where Mandy had rolled over on her back and pulled her knees up. She was playing with her wet pussy as Todd moved into position over her.

Todd: "Mandy, are you sure about this. If I remember what you told Mom your still a virgin. Are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

Mandy: "Yes.....I'm ready and I want you to be the first. Come here and stick that beautiful cock deep into my cunt before I go nuts."

Todd moved over top of Mandy taking his enormous dick and putting the tip in Mandy's opening. He pushed a little and Mandy let out a moan. Todd stopped....

Todd: "Mandy are you OK...I mean I didn't hurt you did I?"

Mandy: "No....It feels good but your cock is so big......Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

Mandy: "Mom, can you help me. I want to fuck Todd's big prick but I'm having trouble getting it in. Can you help?"

Now here is a situation that I never thought I'd be in. My daughter asking me, her mother, to help her bother stick his hard cock into her pussy. What the hell, I have already cum 4 times and seeing the two of them I wanted more.

"Sure babe, Momma will be glad to help you....on one condition."

Mandy: "What's that Mom?"

"That I'm next to get fucked!"

Todd: "Mom, you didn't have to make that condition. I was hoping to fuck you in your sweet ass as soon as I get finished fucking my sister."

"OK, then it's a deal.....Todd, back off just a little and let me help Mandy get ready."

Todd backed out of Mandy's pussy just far enough for me to get my head between his dick and Mandy's cunt. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick Mandy's button. She moaned and grabbed her tits. I used two fingers and slipped them deep into Mandy's hot cunt. After about 30 seconds of this I could feel Mandy's juices flowing. I removed my mouth from her pussy and grabbed Todd's huge cock. I moved the head back and forth across Mandy's cunt lips making sure that it was well coated with her juice.

"Todd, OK....give it a little push....Yea...that's it. Now pull out a little and push a little harder."

Mandy's knees came up even further and took more and more of Todd's cock into her cunt as I held on to his cock to guide him in. Finally Mandy's eyes opened wide and looked at me.

Mandy: "Mom, I feel like I am full of cock. I love it....I want more....I love to fuck your big cock Todd....push it in deeper....Have I taken it all yet?"

"No baby, he has about half of his cock in you. There is a lot more to take. Just take it slow. Todd, take it easy, you don't want to hurt her on her first time. Just start fucking her with the amount of cock she can take for now."

Todd: "OK Mom, how is that Mandy? Do you like fucking me?"

Mandy: "Oh god yes....I love it...I'm going to cum on your huge prick....I want to fuck all of your cock in my cunt.....Fuck me and make me cum so I can watch you fuck Mom. Fuck me hard you big pricked bastard.....make me cum....fuck my little virgin pussy...."

Todd: "OK, here goes....take this you sweet little slut."

Todd started fucking his cock into Mandy and after a few awkward minutes finally started getting a rhythm that both were happy with. Mandy still had not been able to take all his cock but she was happy with the amount she could take.

Mandy: "I'm cumming.....I'm cumming Mom.....suck my tits.....suck my fucking tits Mom....make me cum..."

I leaned over Mandy and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could while grabbing her other tit and pinching her nipple.

Todd: "Mandy, you had better hurry up and cum because I am about to blow a huge load of cum in your cunt."

Mandy: "Yes....yes.....harder....fuck me harder...I want more of that big fucking prick of yours. Yes...Yes....I'm going to cummmmmm......fuck me.....suck my tits Mom...suck them hard......"

With that Mandy let loose and had a massive orgasm while Todd fucked her cunt and I sucked on her tits.

Todd: "Mandy, I'm going to cum.....Get ready I'm going to fill your cunt with my fucking cum.....Yea....Fuck it.....Take my cock....yes...yes...."

Todd collapsed on top of Mandy just as I moved my mouth off her nipple. Both were breathing hard but had a smile on their faces. All of a sudden Todd looked over at me and winked.

Todd: "Mom, it's your turn."

I had gotten so caught up in sucking on Mandy's tits that I had forgotten how horny I had become. I smiled and said:

"Sounds good to me but let's take a break and have dinner. We have all night....."

Both Todd and Mandy smiled and said OK....dinner and a little rest sounded good.

Later that night:

Mandy: "Mom?"

"Yes?"

Mandy: "Is everything OK...I mean you haven't spoken since we finished dinner."

"Yea, everything is OK. I just got to thinking that this morning I wouldn't have let you or your brother see me naked this morning and now, well, we have changed our entire relationship."

Todd: "Mom, that's not true. Our relationship is still the same only now it has matured. I mean, I still love you as Mom and Mandy as my sister but now I also love you as a woman and Mandy as a woman. It hasn't changed it has grown."

"Yea...I guess your right. When you look at it that way I guess I love both of you more now that I can love you as adults and not just my children."

Mandy: "That's right Mom, I hope this will continue. There is a lot I want to learn from both of you."

"And I will be glad to teach you all I know and what I don't know we can learn together. Speaking of which, I think it is about time I learned how it feels to have that big cock of yours in my pussy."

Todd: "I though I was going to fuck you in the ass?"

"Well, can't you do both?"

Todd: "Definitely.....Lets go....My cock is already hard enough to poke hold through a brick wall."

"Good, because my nipples tell me its time to see what you have really got....Lets go out by the pool, it's still warm outside and I've always enjoyed getting fucked where I might get caught. OK with you two?"

Mandy: "Great with us...."

The three of us proceeded to the pool. After taking a quick dip it was time to have some fun. We selected a lounge chair that I thought would do the trick.

"OK Todd, I'm ready when you are. I can't wait to see how that big dick feels. It's been a long time."

Mandy: "Mom, would you like me to prepare you like you did me?"

"Are you sure you want to, I mean I didn't know if you wanted to eat me anymore."

Mandy: "Of course I do. I told Todd that before we got to your bedroom today. I love the taste your pussy."

"OK then sweetie let me lie down. Take your time, if you don't want to do anything you can quite."

Mandy: "Mom, I'll be alright. As a matter of fact I'm getting hot just thinking about it."

Mandy got between my legs and started to slowly licking my pussy. The site of my daughter licking me was erotic to say the least.

"Todd, why don't you come over here and let me feel that big thing in my mouth again. I think I can do better this time now that I've had some practice."

Todd: "That sounds great Mom; can I get over you and fuck those big tits of yours?"

"Yum....that sound good to me....nothing better than a big cock fucking some big tits."

Just then Mandy hit the sweet spot.

"Oh Mandy....that's good sweetheart, right there.....yes.....right there....now deeper. Yea...you have a talent for licking pussy. I might cum before Todd is ready to fuck me."

Todd: "Go ahead and cum Mom, I'll be glad to fuck you before or after you cum as long as I get in that ass of yours."

"Yea.....Mandy.....that's it.... Harder baby....lick Momma's pussy. Suck on my cunt....Yea...I love that. Yea....Todd, go ahead and stick that big piece of meat right here between Momma's tits. Fuck your momma's titties....make me cum.... What a piece of meat you have. I wish we had started this a long time ago.... Fuck my tits while you sister licks momma's pussy....."

Just as I saw Todd's bit dick push through the valley of my tits Mandy surprised me again. She stuck two fingers deep into my cunt and curled them up to hit my G-spot. I want ballistic. If I thought I was wet before it became a flood and Mandy got the result of it. Todd's big cock head was pushing its way into my mouth through my tits as Mandy licked my slit and finger fucked me to an orgasm. It came on me so fast I didn't have time to respond but before I could catch my breath Mandy took her two wet fingers and slid them up my ass.

"Oh shit.....oh shit Mandy...what are you doing to your mother.....I'm cumming again...You have your fingers up your momma's ass and you're making me cum.... Damn your good.....eat me....fuck me in the ass baby. Todd fucks your mothers tits.....fuck my big tits with that huge cock of yours...... I'm going to cum......I'm cummmmmmming...."

Mandy got up as soon as my orgasm peaked and Todd got between my legs with his huge cock.

Mandy: "Todd, she's ready. Let me help you slip that big dick of yours into Mom's pussy."

Todd: "Damn she tight. I didn't think anything could get tighter than your pussy Mandy but Mom's cunt is trying to suck the end of my dick off."

I could believe the feeling. Not having completed my last orgasm before Todd shoved his cock into my cunt.

Mandy: "Todd, push harder...she's ready for you to fuck her. She is creaming in buckets."

"Oh shit Todd, your filling my poor pussy up. I don't know if I can take it all. You must be all the way in."

Mandy: "Mom, Todd only has half his cock in your cunt. Hold on, I'm going to help."

With that Mandy leaned over and began to suck my hard nipples knowing that if I could ever get more excited this would be the way. The harder she sucked the more I pressed against Todd's cock and the deeper it went until...."

Todd: "Mom, it's all the way in. You have all of my cock in your pussy. "

"Fuck me Todd, fuck your mother.....make me cum you motherfucker....make my pussy cream on that cock of yours......Oh Mandy, keep sucking you're my fucking tits ....please....I need it to take Todd's huge cock in my cunt.....suck me....fuck me....yea.....keep doing it I'm cumming again.....I gonna cummmmmmm......"

Just as I started to cum Todd pulled almost out of me and then slammed his huge prick back in as deep as it would go. In and out .....in and out...over and over he fucked me.....Mandy continued to suck my nipples until she had a better idea.....

Mandy: "Mom, I want you to lick my pussy while Todd is fucking you. Here, I'm gonna sit on your face while you get the shit fucked out of you. I need to cum too...."

"Yes dear, anything you want just don't let Todd take that piece of meat out of my pussy. Let me lick your sweet cunt....."

Todd: "Mandy, lean closer and let me suck you tits while I fuck Mom...Yea...that's it. Let me suck those hot tits while mom eats your horny little pussy....."

"Oh shit.....damn....I'm cumming again.....I'm cumming.....harder.....fuck me harder with the big cock....deeper....shove that big dick deeper into my cunt.....Ahhhhhhh I'm cumming!!!!!!!"

As my orgasm was winding down Todd pulled his cock out of my pussy which made a huge sucking noise.

Mandy: "Todd, I though you were going to fuck Mom in the ass..."

Todd: "I am....help me turn her over..."

Mandy and Todd helped me turn over and helped me on my knees on the lounger before I had a chance to think about what they were doing. I had cum so much and was so wet that cum was dripping down the crack of my ass and had pooled in my ass hole. That and the fact that Mandy had already helped open me up with her fingers left my ass as lubricated as it was going to get....

Todd: "Mandy, hold Mom's ass cheeks open so I can get my dick in her asshole. Yea, hold it open wide. Good, Mom, here is what you have been waiting for...."

It finally dawned on me what was happening and I didn't know if I could take it.

"Todd, I don't know if I can do this.....your cock nearly tore my pussy apart....I don't thing I can take it in my ass....

Todd: "To late Mom, I can't stop now."

Just then I felt pressure in my anal opening. At first just a dull pressure until the head of Todd's prick penetrated my anal ring. At first I though I was going to die. The size of his cock was massive.

"Todd, hold still....just don't move for a second and let me adjust to the size of your cock. Just a second and let me get use to it....."

Todd stopped....It seamed like hours but I knew it was only a matter of seconds before the pain turned to pure pleasure.

"Damn Todd, that's good....your cock feels so good in my ass. It's been such a long time. Give me some more....slowly...."

Mandy: "Go ahead Todd, give Mom some more of that big cock of your. Fuck her ass..."

Todd slowly shoved his oversize cock deep into my ass.....I felt it was coming out my throat.

"Todd, that's enough...I think you must be all the way in."

Mandy: "Mom, you only have about 4 inches in your ass....he has at least 5 more to go... Let me under you...I got to see this anyway."

Mandy slid under me so she could see first hand what it looked like for Todd's cock to fuck my tight ass and she could play with my pussy. Doing this put her pussy right up in my face. A good tasting pussy is hard to turn down so I dove into it and shoved my tongue as deep as I could.

Mandy: "Oh shit Mom, that's good....keep fucking me with your tongue. Todd, fuck Mom's ass....she's ready now. Oh yes....lick my little pussy.....lick my horny little pussy Mom.....take that big cock up your ass and eat me.....Ahhhhhhhhh"

Todd started fucking my ass with increasing strokes. Each time he pulled out he shoved it in a little deeper until his entire 9 inch cock was buried in my ass. I moaned as his prick went deeper and deeper. Mandy had started licking my button as Todd pounded my ass with his massive cock.

Mandy: "Oh Mom, you should see this. Todd's cock is as deep as he can get and your pussy is dripping on my face. I love the taste of your cunt...."

"Agggggg" was all I could get out as I started cumming from Todd's fucking of my asshole and Mandy playing with my pussy.

Mandy: "Mom, I think I'm going to cum....Your eating my pussy so good and I'm going to cum all over your face....."

Todd: "Mom, I can't take this much longer. I'm going to cum in your ass....I'm going to cum deep in your asssssss!!!!!"

"Yes.....fuck my ass.....fuck my ass your horny bastard....fuck your momma's ass..."

Just as I started feeling my own orgasm start to build I took two fingers and shoved them up Mandy's ass. She started to scream and her female cum started to shoot out of her pussy into my face. I tried to eat as much as I could but it was shooting out so fast. I could tell Todd was close as I could feel his cock start to swell even larger. This sent my own orgasm into high gear and I started to cum with wild abandonment.

"Oh yes....fuck my ass.....make momma cum...I want to feel your hot cum deep in my ass...Yes, I'm cumming.....fuck me harder.....harder .....harder.....Oh fuck my asshole... Aggggggggggggg......"

Todd let go a torrent of cum that backed out of my asshole into Mandy's face. She didn't seem to mind as she was releasing a load of woman cum into my mouth and face. Just as I felt I would black out I saw a flash.....maybe it was an orgasm but then maybe it wasn't.....

Todd, Mandy and I rested in the lounge chairs for a while until we had the strength to move. All of us were spent but happy.

Mandy: "Mom, I think I have had enough for tonight."

"I too, let's take a dip to cool off then get some rest."

So we took another dip in the pool and decided to call it a night. We all needed some rest so we headed back to my bedroom where my king size bed looked inviting to all three of us....

"Goodnight.....maybe tomorrow we will have that talk."

Mandy: "Yea Mom, maybe we can."

Woffen
Woffen
889 Followers