A New Philosophy

Story Info
Michael's philosophy changes when sister seduces him.
6.8k words
4.52
173.6k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a purely fictional story (as far as I know). Throughout the story, character's thoughts are in italics, occasionally this switches from an internal monologue to an internal dialogue, if you can't tell. Like the devil and angel on the shoulders. Enjoy, feel free to leave feedback.

******

Michael was home from college for the summer, having just completed his third year majoring in Philosophy, with a minor in Psychology. For him, the summer break was a time to recharge the batteries, meaning that he exercised his personal philosophy of lazing about for three months. Even though he wanted money to spend, he wasn't willing to give up sleeping till noon just to get a job. Most days he would get up in the afternoon and watch some TV until dinner, then spend the rest of the night surfing the net (usually for porn) or playing some video games, finally calling it quits in the early hours of the morning. His sister, Katie, had been making fun of him lately for spending all his time inside and never getting out, so today he had gone into the back yard to do some yoga.

Though he had not formally studied for a few years, Michael was an accomplished martial artist and still frequently used meditative techniques that created a certain air of calmness around him. Most girls at college that knew him thought of him as dark and mysterious, but not in a bad way. He had so far declined to go out with many of them on the basis of them being, in his mind, shallow or superficial or just plain ignorant. He had already given his virginity to a girl two years ago, but he liked to take things slow and make the relationships more than just about sex. It was part of his deeper nature, something that drove his admirers wild.

As he went through the routines of his stretching and breathing exercises he felt his pulse slow and a sense of calmness come over him. His movements were fluent and graceful from the years of practice. Even though he spent a lot of time indoors, he was by no means unfit, another fact that girls took notice of.

He switched from the yoga warmups to Aikido, which was his principal discipline when he studied. He was a bit rusty but managed to spar with his shadow reasonably well.

I would be on my ass if I were sparring with my instructor right now. God, I've forgotten a lot of this.

From the kitchen window, Katie was watching her brother go through the graceful motions with the stare of a lioness hunting her prey. For the past week or two, she had been noticing her brother in a different light. He had always been handsome to her, but she had been having feelings of lust whenever she was around him. At first she felt guilty for feeling this way about him, but the more she thought about it, the more she said to herself 'to hell with taboo subjects', and the thoughts of fucking him increased. Her eyes were glazed with lust and she was oblivious to the outside world.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, while watching him from the window. Her hand slipped down the front of her cotton shorts and she lightly rubbed her clit. Her free hand cupped her breast through the thin shirt and massaged it. She lightly bit down on her lip as she imagined Michael running his firm but graceful hands up and down her body, and then furiously fucking her.

She had so far not seriously considered seducing her brother, but after this afternoon of spying, she had wondered if it was possible. The two siblings had always been close, though nothing remotely sexual had ever occurred between them. When he came home for the semester after finsihing finals, she had her first sexual thoughts about him. She thought that maybe he would be into it and was starting to consider a serious attempt to fuck him.

Michael had finished his routine outside and was making his way to the back door. Seeing this, Katie quickly composed herself just before he walked in.

"Hey Katie," Michael said, in an even tone, "what's up?"

"Hey Mike, not much. You finally went outside I see."

"Well I figured maybe you were right," he said quietly with a slight grin, "and it's a great day out there anyway, so I thought what the hell? Thanks for the suggestion."

He noticed that she was looking at him a little oddly and her manner seemed a little unusual.

"What's going on?" he said, eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Nothin'," she said, with a smile trying to convey her innocence.

"You just seem a little preoccupied. Is something wrong?"

"Oh, I'm just a little tired," she replied, "didn't get much sleep last night. Went out with some friends; we got in pretty late."

It was true that she had been out with friends the previous night and had gotten in at around one in the morning, but she wasn't about to tell him that she had been watching him through the window thinking about fucking his brains out.

"Okay then," he said, seeming to buy this explanation. "I'ma go upstairs and take a shower."

"Okay," she said, as her lust filled eyes trailed him out of the room.

Fuck I've got to learn to control myself! she thought. Can't have him getting all weirded out on me before I try to fuck him. Wait. Before I try to fuck him? Yes, I'm going to try to fuck him. It's decided then.

At the moment however, she intended on getting a glimpse of her brothers naked, hard body as he went to take a shower. She had never really been a peeping tom, but her lust was overwhelming her logic and she crept towards the staircase. Just then the front door opened and her mother came in carrying a load of groceries in her arms.

Dammit! Not now!

"Hi hon," said her mother, "how are you today?"

"Hi Mom, I'm fine. What are you doing home so early?"

"Not much happening at work so I took off early. Where's Michael?"

"I think he just got in the shower," she said, trying to sound unconcerned.

"Oh, well in that case could you help me bring in the groceries?"

"Sure."

After all of the items had been put into the pantry and refrigerator, the two women sat down on the sofa together and turned on some day-time soaps. Katie wasn't much for them, but Julie, her mother, liked them for some reason.

"How can you watch these Mom?" Katie asked her with a joking tone.

"What do you mean? I think they're okay," Julie replied.

"Oh c'mon! The acting is horrible," she drew this word out with exaggeration. "Not to mention the writing!"

Julie laughed, and said, "Well they've never exactly been known for their great content, but you have to admit those men are pretty hot. That's about the only reason to watch these things. That or to see the bitchy women get shot by jealous lovers."

Her husband had left her about two years after Katie had been born, claiming that he wasn't ready to be a father. In reality, he was bored with Julie and had been having multiple affairs during her second pregnancy. But instead of getting dragged into court over paying child support, he had volunteered to pay a hefty monthly sum. Other than the checks in the mail, there had been no contact for sixteen years.

"Maybe, but I can go to the mall or to a club and see guys," Katie said.

Or I can stay here at home and watch my brother, who is ten times hotter than any of those meatheads on TV.

Michael came down the stairs at the moment in his robe. Katie had her eyes immediately glued to his crotch hoping the robe might suddenly burst open from her wishful thinking.

Michael noticed his mother sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Mom," he said with surprise, "what are you doing home?"

"Oh I took the afternoon off," she replied. "Thought I might get some grocery shopping done and then come home and veg."

"Sounds good," he replied with a relaxed smile. "Looks like my philosophy is starting to finally spread."

"Oh honey," Julie replied with mild sarcasm, "as deep as your so called philosophy is, you should know that you're about thirty years too late. I'm afraid the hippies have not only beat you to it, but have drastically outdone you. Instead of doing nothing over the summer, they do nothing the whole year."

The two women laughed and Michael stood feigning disappointment before laughing with them.

"Well you see," he said with a sarcastic tone of arrogance, "I have perfected the idea by limiting it to only three months instead of twelve. Everything in moderation, as the saying goes."

"Three months is hardly moderation Mike," Katie said rolling her eyes.

"She's right honey," Julie said with a more concerned tone. "Spending all your time inside isn't healthy. You should get out a bit."

"Hey I was outside earlier today exercising. Tell her Katie! I figure that should be enough for this summer. Get off my back!"

"Honey, I'm not trying to nag at you, I just want you to get out and socialize a little bit, maybe meet a nice girl."

"Mom..." he groaned with embarrassment.

"Well honey, how long has it been since your last date?"

"It doesn't matter, Mom. When the right girl comes along I'll ask her out. But I'm not going to jump on the first girl that throws herself at me for the sake of relieving primitive urges."

"I only meant dating," Julie said, slightly embarrassed that her son was discussing sex in front of her, "not having sex. Besides, aren't you a little young for that?"

"Mom," Katie chimed in, "you know that kids are out there screwing when they're only twelve, so by those standards maybe he's a late bloomer."

"Oh shutup," he snapped with a grin.

"Well at least promise to get out of the house a little over the summer," Julie said.

Katie looked across at her mother with some agitation. No don't tell him to do that! I need him to stay here so I can convince him to fuck me every day for the rest of the summer!

"OK fine," Michael said sighing, "if it will make you happy I'll call up one of my friends and we'll go hit a bar or something."

"I promise you'll thank me for it," Julie said smiling.

******

That night, Michael went out with one of his college buddies to a local joint. He had only turned 21 two months ago; while most other guys would go out and get plastered when they turned 21, Michael spent the night at home after eating some cake and downloaded porn. He had never been a big drinker and he didn't like bars. This one was a crowded and noisy place, almost totally opposite in character to Michael. Tim, his friend, was also a quiet type, but didn't seem to be overly bothered by the scene.

"Fuck it's noisy in here man," Michael said.

"Ah it's not too bad. 'Sides, if I can get a little action tonight, then going deaf will be an even trade," Tim replied jokingly.

The bar was filled with the usual crowd of college aged (and some not-so-college-aged) people, looking for a drink or a little fling. Michael and Tim took a table towards the back, Tim figuring he could scope the place out from there. A few lookers here and there, but neither of them were particularly attracted to the total sluts that seemed to spawn in bars. One girl however caught Tim's eye and she glanced back from time to time, smiling.

Much to Michael's horror, one of the slutty girls from the bar was walking towards their table, looking him dead in the eye. She looked in her mid-30's, the kind of desperate woman that hits on college boys to feel young again.

"So I have an idea," she said, a strong waft of alcohol assaulting his nostrils.

Michael sighed. He knew what was coming. Let me guess, you want to go back to your apartment and fuck, right?

"I think you and I should get out of here baby," she said in a sexy voice.

We have a winner! You win a trip to 'The hell away from her!'

"Maybe go back to my place for a while? What do you say?" she continued.

"I have to get up early for work tomorrow, so no thank you," he said cooly.

"Well you don't have to stay the whole night," she smiled placing her hands on his chest.

"Sorry," he said and excused himself to get another beer.

Tim, on the other hand, had been having some success in chatting up the other girl, and the two were getting a little touchy feely. When Michael got back from the bar, the slutty girl had gone, but Tim and his new interest were still there, just shy of dry humping.

"Tim man," Michael said, "I think I'm gonna head out. Looks like you have a ride though?"

Tim looked like a man shaken out of a good sex dream.

"Eh? Oh, Mike. Yeah man, I'm good. Thanks for the invitation, we gotta do this more often."

"Yeah, sure thing man."

With that Michael made his way to the door. As the door closed behind him and he breathed in the fresh night air, his nerves began to settle again. He drew his keys from his pocket when a voice spoke behind him.

"I still think you should come home with me," a woman said.

He whipped around in a smooth, controlled action. It was the slutty barfly.

"Look," he said with a tiredly, "I already said--"

"Don't you want a little of this?" she said with a deep lust in her voice, opening her shirt and exposing her breasts to him. He felt his cock stir in his pants and begin to get hard.

"This really isn't gonna work," he said, absentmindedly staring at her breasts.

He stepped back from her and regained his cool. In her alcohol clouded mind, this was an insult. Here she was, graciously and humbly offering herself to a nice young man, and he turned her down!

"What the fuck? Are you a fag or somethin'?" she screamed.

"Sorry," he said in his calm voice, "this isn't going to happen."

"Oh fuck you then. Just FUCK YOU, asshole!"

She buttoned her shirt and stormed off back into the bar.

Michael stood for a moment looking at the ground with a quiet grin on his face. He then remembered that his cock was still attempting to pitch a tent in his pants.

Don't worry 'Mr. Happy'. You'll get yours when we get home.

******

It was around midnight when he got home. He turned off the headlights as he pulled into the driveway to avoid lighting up the house and potentially waking up his mother; not because he was afraid of being caught coming home late, but because she would come down to prove that she was right, he had had a good time, despite the advances of the unsavory woman.

He went in the back door from the garage, through the kitchen, and into the living room. He found Katie asleep on the couch.

She had been waiting for him to get home so she could put on a show for him. While he had been gone she had been formulating her plan to seduce him. The first stages were to get him interested by prancing around in skimpy outfits. When she heard him come in she pretended to be asleep on the couch.

"Sis," Michael whispered, "you awake?"

"Hmmm," she moaned in a groggy voice, "what?"

"You might wanna get to bed, it's past midnight."

"Hmm?" she said, seeming to become more awake as she sat up and dark strands of hair fell into her eyes.

"Bed. You fell asleep on the couch."

"Oh. I was watching TV. Thanks for waking me up," she smiled.

"No prob."

"Guess I'll go to bed."

"Alright, good night then."

"Good night."

She got up off of the couch and started walking towards the staircase. It was only then that Michael noticed she was wearing a thong that showed off her perfect ass. He was hypnotized as it swished back and forth, its curves leading him to and fro. He stared with a dumb look, his mouth half open.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked back over her shoulder and saw him staring.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, knowing that her plan was working.

"Huh? Oh, uh, no," he stammered, glad that he had not been busted, "no nothing, good night."

"Good night," she smiled and went upstairs.

The first stage of her plan was falling into place. She would continue tomorrow. When she got to her room she frantically masturbated and then fell asleep. In his own room, Michael was likewise masturbating; not to images of a porn star or some girl from school, but to his sister.

What the fuck are you doing man? Hey, I can't help it after tonight, besides you saw her ass! That's your sister, chief. Well...so what? Yeah! So what?

******

The next morning, Michael had recovered from his outburst of unbridled lust and had regained his calm exterior. He got dressed and went downstairs.

His sister was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"You're up early," she said glancing at him.

"Yeah," he said in a distracted tone.

"Oh, Mom went to spend the weekend at Aunt Sarah's. She'll be back Sunday afternoon or night. So we'll have the place to ourselves," she said with an odd tone to her voice.

This last statement made Michael stop in his tracks. What does she mean by THAT? She couldn't possibly...no that's crazy. Just your cock thinking for you.

"Huh. Ok. I think I'll go outside again today, probably could use some exercise."

"Oh! Do you think you could teach me some of your karate stuff?"

"Uh...sure...I guess."

"Okay just give me a minute to get changed."

She got up out of the recliner and made her way to the laundry room, still wearing the thong from the night before.

Again, Michael's eyes were glued to her ass. She pretended to drop something and bent over to pick it up, giving him a perfect view of her curves. His cock, which he thought he had regained control of, sprung up to meet the joyous site and the heat of lust filled his veins.

When she came back she was dressed in a tight aerobic outfit. The outline of her hard nipples were clearly visible through the material and all the curves of her hips and ass were accented by the outfit.

Fuck! Fuck, she's hot! Oh fuck!

Once again, his usual manner of placing love before lust was discarded as the latter replaced all logic in his sex clouded brain.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, his voice noticeably airy.

If by 'ready' you mean 'ready to fuck your brains out', then hell yes I sure fucking am ready!

They went outside into the backyard. It was another beautiful summer day; the sun was out and it was mildly warm with a few fluffy clouds drifting by. The air smelled like summer: freshly cut grass, a few flowers, a late morning barbeque. Michael walked to a smooth patch of grass, the same that he had used the day before in his exercises.

"So, what kind of warmups are you wanting to try?" he asked, having a hunch, if not hope, that it would in some way involve her bending over.

"Well, I was thinking first just something that would get me a bit stretched out; something like touching toes I guess."

"Ok, I can show you something like that."

He showed her a few ways to stretch without hurting herself or pulling any muscles, but still achieving a good stretch.

"Here, just watch me and make sure I'm doing it right," she said as she bent over, sticking out her ass.

A perfect position to fuck her! he thought. He moved to correct her position.

"Try not to contort your body so much or you'll throw out your back."

"What? Well how then? Just move me into the right position."

I'm thinking that on my cock would be the right position you fucking slut! Oh God I wanna fuck you! Come on man get it together, Mr. Happy had his chance last night.

He pushed the small of her back down trying to get her ass to not stick out, but she refused to correct it until he put his hands directly on her ass. He palmed her warm, firm ass and pushed it into the correct position and she stretched lower.

"Mmmm," she said, "this feels great!"

He was starting to shake slightly from the excitement. Luckily she stood up before he gave in to his desire.

"Okay, what about a different one?" she asked with a tone that said she had no idea of the effect she was causing on her brother, which of course was a lie.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked with a shaky voice and swallowed.

12