A New Philosophy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"You look a little sick, maybe you should go inside."

"Oh, no I'm fine. What other positions did you want to try?"

It only occurred to him afterwards that it was perhaps an awkward choice of words. The double meaning was not lost on Katie either: she was getting a wet spot in her crotch.

"Well, I saw one on an exercise show on TV," she said, still seeming to be genuinely interested in the exercise. "They were on their back stretching out their legs to both sides."

Michael's heart skipped a beat as she described it.

"Uh, well okay," he managed to get out from his dry mouth.

"No you stay up," she said as he began to get down on his back. "Make sure I'm doing it right."

She laid down on her back and spread both legs to each side. His sister was now lying spread eagle in front of him. He glanced at her crotch and noticed the wet spot.

A lump formed in his throat, his mouth was utterly dry. It's gotta be sweat, that's all. She can't actually be...wet...down there..?

"Like this?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah. *gulp* Try to pull your legs out as far as they'll go though to stretch out your inner thighs."

His cock throbbed with every word and cotton filled his mouth.

"Could you help me stretch them out more?"

"Um, okay," he said, his breath noticeably heavy despite the fact that he was not doing any stretching of his own.

He got down on his knees and placed his hands on the underside of both her knees and helped her stretch them back.

"Mmm that feels really good!" she moaned, "Press harder! Stretch them harder!"

Her ass was now raised off the ground and her pussy positioned just under his cock. Michael felt a little dizzy at this site, his cock was straining to be free.

"Ohhhh...thanks, that really felt good," she said smiling as she relaxed. She rolled over onto her hands and knees so that her ass was only six inches away from his face as she slowly stood up.

"Sure," he replied breathlessly, "no problem."

"Well I feel great, I think I'll go take a shower. Thanks again, Mike," she hugged her brother pressing her tits against him, then walked inside.

"You sure you're feeling alright?" she asked turning, again trying to appear concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine; guess I have a little bit of a hangover is all."

"Okay, well like I said, I'm going to go shower."

"Yeah."

As Katie went upstairs to the bathroom, her hands and legs trembling from the excitement, she smiled to herself; she was pleased with this morning efforts and the second stage of her plan was coming along nicely.

Michael stood outside for a minute trying to come to terms with the fact that he was madly lusting after his sister; in the past ten minutes he had come within nanoseconds of bending her over the garden table and fucking her senseless. A week ago these thoughts would have baffled him, but with his sister parading the body of sex goddess around the house, he felt helpless to resist the commands of his cock.

He decided that he would get a glimpse of his sister naked. It was the perfect opportunity while she was taking a shower. Entering the back door, he went to the bottom of the steps and bowed his head for a moment, listening for sounds of running water. When he heard the shower going, he slowly started to mount the steps. Thankfully there were no creaky stairs and his approach was soundless. Also thankfully, unlike his sister the previous day, no one came bursting through the front door to ruin his fun.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he noticed that the door to the bathroom at the end of the hall was only partially closed. The way the hall was built allowed for side spaces that were usually cast in deep shadow. He crept into one of these spaces and peered with eagle eyes towards the bathroom, hoping for a glimpse of his sisters wet body.

He stood rooted to the floor with alarm as the door to her bedroom opened, which was two doors down on the left from the bathroom. She had started the shower but had not undressed in the bathroom!

Oh holy fuck thank you! Fuck yes!

Katie walked completely naked from her room to the bathroom. Her back was turned to the spot in which Michael stood frozen, so that while she couldn't see him, she guessed that he was there, and for that reason she walked a little slower to the bathroom making sure to swish her hips as she went. He caught a good glimpse of her right breast as she came out of the door. It was full and heavy and the nipple was fully erect. Her ass, now fully exposed, was absolutely perfect and complimented the rest of her perfect body.

She pushed the door of the bathroom open and stepped to the shower without closing the door behind her. As soon as she was under the water, her hands were at her pussy rubbing towards a climax. She let out moans that she knew Michael would be able to hear, even if he were on the moon.

Michael still stood in the same spot. He was able to clearly see his sister in the bathroom. Not only had she not closed the door, but the front part of the shower curtain closest to the faucet had also been left open. He saw her fondling her tits and rubbing her pussy while moaning. He had never been more turned on in his life. He didn't relieve himself in the hall for fear that she would hear him frantically masturbating; he simply took in every inch of her body that was exposed to him.

Oh God I've gotta have her! Oh fuck this is too much! Too much! I've got to fuck her! How can I fuck her?! There's gotta be a way!

Katie squealed as she reached her orgasm and sank back against the wall thrusting her hips into her hand while she fingered herself. She let the the water to run over her while she caught her breath and the last waves of the orgasm subsided. She turned off the faucet, opened the curtain, and grabbed a towel.

Michael stayed for a moment longer now seeing for the first time, even though at a distance, her big, wet breasts, beads of water dripping right off the ends of her nipples. Her pussy, which was clean shaven, was still glistening with moisture. He thought his heart was going to explode in his chest. He also realized that while Katie hadn't seen him when she went in to the bathroom, it was likely that if he stayed in this spot she would see him when she came out. He decided to retreat downstairs to the living room. After thinking quickly, he removed his clothes and fetched his robe from the laundry room. Slipping into it, he went over to the couch to sit down and wait for his sister to come downstairs.

Five minutes later, Katie came down wearing a silk robe. It was black with oriental designs on it. To call it a robe was a bit of an exaggeration: it barely reached below her ass and she kept the top very loose, exposing a good bit of cleavage.

Michael sat on the couch pretending not to notice her as he stared at the TV. His cock was still rigid and was just shy of poking through his robe, which Katie immediately noticed.

Fuck! I may not even need the rest of my plan! Maybe I can fuck him today! Oh wouldn't that be perfect! Mom's not due back until Sunday, leaving the rest of today, all day Saturday and most of Sunday that we could fuck until we couldn't move! Oh fuck I'm getting hot again!

She walked over to the sofa pretending to be looking for something.

"Mike, have you seen the remote?"

"Huh? Uh...n..no," his breathing was heavy and fast.

"Oh here it is," she said as she walked across the room to where it was lying on a counter.

She bent over to pick it up and the robe rode up her ass, once again exposed to her brother. She was completely naked under the robe and from this angle he could see her pussy lips peeking.

His breathing became even harder and deeper. He was breathing in her pheromones and the lust was driving him mad. She lingered for a moment in her bent over position to make sure he got a good, long look. Then she turned back to him and walked towards him. His cock hadn't quiet escaped the confines of his robe, but there was a noticeable 'tent' at his crotch. She pretended not to notice.

"Found it," she said cheerily, though it was evident that she was also breathing fast and heavy.

She placed it on the arm of the sofa next to him, her breasts nearly spilling out of the robe. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was staring at her tits; though he didn't see any nipple, she had shown cleavage right up to the edges of her areolae. She sat down beside him on the couch and pretended, like him, to watch TV.

He noticed that she kept shifting on the couch next to him and that each time she did the robe rode a little more up her thighs and became a little looser at the top. They were both breathing heavy and audibly now and it was like some terrible chess game waiting for the next move. Out of the corner of his eye he saw that her right breast had popped out of the robe and with one motion of her hand she actually dragged the robe open further! It took every ounce of his will not to lean over and suck on her nipple.

Finally, Katie stood up and walked towards the TV. She stopped about four feet from the couch and turned around, letting the robe fall to her feet.

"Fuck me, Mike," she commanded in a deep lusty voice.

Time seemed to stop for a moment in his world. For an instant he recalled the girl at the bar two nights ago, also baring herself to him. It was ironic that the same situation, albeit with a different and much hotter girl, was presenting itself again. Perhaps the universe had been set off balance and the only way to correct it was for him to fuck his sister!

Good enough for me amigo!

"Fuck me right here on the couch," she said panting. "I need it so bad!"

Mike was off of the sofa in a flash and his robe was gone. The two siblings moved closer and their lips locked. Their tongues were all over each others mouths as the dam burst releasing their full lusts.

"Oh God Katie I can't believe we're actually going to fuck! I'm going to fuck you so good!"

"You better Mike, you better make me come hard enough to see fucking stars! Oh fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me!"

He pushed her onto the couch and she sat with her legs open. The lust was too strong to waste any time on foreplay or exploring her delicate pussy, that would come later.

She grabbed his throbbing cock in her hand and guided it to her wet pussy. He rubbed it for a minute along the lips and over her clit.

"Fuck! Please put it in! Oh fuck!" she said, breathless with excitement.

He thrust it into her and she gasped with pleasure. He remained motionless for a moment to let her pussy get used to having him in there, then he began fucking her without mercy.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME MIKE! OH GOD YES THAT FEELS SO GOOD! OH! OHHH!!" she was nearly screaming.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh I'm going to make you come baby! I'm going to make you fucking come all over this cock! Yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" he said through gritted teeth.

He continued pounding away at her pussy while she had her legs wrapped around him and a stream of continuous dirty talk spilled from her mouth.

"FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR SISTER! OH GOD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH FUCK THIS IS SO FUN! YEAH! YEAH! THIS IS SO FUCKING FUN! FUCK ME!" she screamed, both siblings hoping that the neighbors wouldn't hear.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh fuck yeah! Yeah! YEAH!" Michael grunted.

Katie started fucking her brother back, their hips thrusting at each other with blinding speed.

"OH SHIT MIKE! SHIT YOU'RE MAKING ME COME! OH FUCK I CAN FEEL IT COMING! OH! OH! OH FUCK!!! YES!!!!" she screamed as her second orgasm of the day took her.

But she wasn't about to let this furious fuck end so soon. She kept fucking back at him, already starting to build towards another orgasm.

"Oh fuck Mike that's the best fucking orgasm I've ever had! God I think I really do see stars!" she panted in a lusty smile, then laughed.

Michael was determined to keep this fuck going and pumped her deeper and harder, barely able to hold back his own impending nuclear orgasm.

"Fuck baby! Let me on top I wanna ride you and that fucking cock! Fuck! you feel so good! Yes fuck me!" she was delirious with lust.

Without even stopping the motion of their intense fucking they changed positions so that Michael was sitting on the couch and Katie was riding in his lap. In this new position, he was able to fuck her even deeper as she spread her legs on either side of him.

The site of her tits bouncing in his face covered with sweat was not helping him hold back his orgasm. Katie was practically jumping up and down on his cock driving it deep in her pussy.

"Oh, oh, OH!, OH GOD MIKE! FUCK YOUR SISTER! YES FUCK HER NASTY CUNT! Oh fuckin' shit baby! Can't believe we're really doing this! Oh it's so good why didn't we start fucking years ago? Fuck! Fuck!!!"

"God Katie! KATIE!"

"Yeah you like fucking your sister don't you? Don't you? Oh god fuck me!"

As Michael edged nearer to his orgasm, which at this point he thought might well kill him, the thought of pregnancy reared its ugly head in his mind for the first time.

"Oh shit! Katie!"

"YES FUCK ME MIKE!"

"Katie, no, katie! Oh fuck!"

"Fuck me, fuck me harder! God I'm going to come again, yes!"

"Katie! Oh FUCK! What about...oh, oh God YES! What about.."

"FUCK ME! SHIT! MIKE FUCK ME WITH THAT COCK!"

"What about..fuck..what about pregnancy?" he finally managed to get the question out.

"FUCK! Don't worry Mike! OH GOD YES! I'm on the FUCKING PILL! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! GOD YES FUCK ME!!!"

That was it for Michael. He stopped holding back his orgasm and fucked his sister with double force.

"Holy shit...Mike..."

Katie was, for the first time since they started fucking, silent. For a minute he thought something might be wrong, but when he started to slow down she opened her eyes and pulled her arms around his waist urging him to keep fucking her.

"OH GOD SIS! I'M GONNA FUCKING COME IN YOU! OH GOD I'M GETTING SO CLOSE!"

Katie's third orgasm hit with such force that she was unable to even scream for a few seconds. When her voice found her she screamed in ecstasy.

"....OH...FUCK! OH, OH, OH, FUCK! FUCK!"

That was it for Michael. Her screams of pleasure drove him over the deep end and his long awaited orgasm came charging up his cock.

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES BABY! HERE IT FUCKING COMES!"

"YES COME IN ME! OH GOD YES FUCK ME! COME IN ME!!!"

He came deep in his sisters clenching pussy harder than he had in his life. His whole stomach seemed to be contracting as he shot his come in her. Then the world started going black at the edges.

Fuck!, he thought, I really am dying! Snap! Well shit, its a pretty damn good way to go if I may say so. Oh you're right there chief, best way to go in my opinion. Yes...fucking good..fucking good way to..to go...

Mike passed out with his sister on top of him.

******

When he came to, roughly two hours had passed since he last looked at a clock. Slowly the previous scene came back to him and he laid back with a smile. He estimated they had fucked for at least 20 minutes. Considering the intensity of it, it must have been some superhuman feat for him to have lasted so long, but he supposed it was a natural consequence that he blacked out. More of that Universal Balance shit I guess. He continued laying there naked on the couch, entirely limp and all energy spent.

Katie came down the stairs naked a few minutes later, having taken another shower. At the sight of her his cock tried to stir, but for all it's valiant effort, it couldn't make it past 'semi-hard'.

"Fuck Mike, I was worried!" she said, sound a little relieved.

"Not worried enough to call an ambulance though eh?" he said grinning tiredly.

"Well fuck, what would I have told them? 'Um yes, I think I've fucked my brother into a coma. Can you please send help? Thank you.'"

They both laughed.

"Mike, that was seriously beyond anything I could have imagined. I've only been with two other guys and they weren't even remotely close. I didn't come with either of them. I've always had to rely on my hands or toys to make me come, but shit bro you're fucking amazing!"

"God, Katie. You made me pass out, don't be so humble! You are a goddess of fucking. Wish we had filmed that, we coulda been rich!"

"Yeah, if we could hide our identities."

"Well, I mean, yeah. I wasn't really serious."

"Mike, you know we can't tell anyone about this."

"Really? No shit," he laughed, "but you do want to do it again right?"

"Fuck yes I want to do it again! We've still got at least 48 hours left to ourselves and I plan to fill as many of those hours with the sounds of us fucking as I can humanly can."

"God you're hot Katie."

"Let's go to Mom's bed!"

The two sibling hurried up the stairs to their mothers bed to start another session. Later that night, after two more fucks, both acknowledged that even if they had any juice left, they couldn't move, so they decided to call it a night.

"I think I've found a new philosophy, Katie," Michael said as he held his sister in his arms.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Summers are better spent fucking than being a sloth. What do you think?"

"You know that's not really a philosophy, don't you?

"Yeah, but it makes me sound smarter when I call it one. So what do you think?"

"Well I don't know honestly. Guess we'll have to test it and see."

12