A New Place, A New Time, A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her, her head turned toward the T.V., watching the movie. My heart was hammering in my chest as I began to rub above her knees and I noticed that I could see into the opening of her shorts right at her bald pussy lips! All that I could hear was the pounding of the blood in my ears as her pretty labia peeked up at me.

"I really need to study, Ma. The bar exam is next Wednesday, and I am behind." I stood up quickly and didn't wait for a response, I hauled ass upstairs and shut my room door, shucking my shorts off and gripping my swollen member. In less than four firm strokes, I erupted into my t-shirt, biting my lower lip to keep from moaning out loud. I had to sit on the edge of my bed as my orgasm left me light headed and swoony.

What the Hell is happening? I thought to myself.

Janie:

I was momentarily taken aback at the way Ian rushed out of the room. He tried in vain to hide the tent that had formed in the front of his shorts, but I saw it.

I smiled at the thought of the possibilities.

The next few weeks were virtually eventless. Ian received a letter from the Board of Law Examiners, informing him that he had passed the bar, and his next step was to get sworn in in Florida. This was it. I was going to be left alone.

Ian:

The law firm was flying me out to Miami to get sworn in, I was leaving Sunday evening, and if all went well, I would make one trip back to Texas and then I would move to Miami and start my new life.

Mom has been in a foul mood as of late; I thought that it was due to our little 'incident.' Nonetheless, things have been a little, uh, icy around the house since then.

Mom was out running errands about four days before I was to leave when a parcel arrived for me at the house. It was a welcome package for me from my new firm, replete with the keys to a condo overlooking the ocean that they had set up for me and two first class airline tickets. This was a perfect make-up gift for mom.

Janie:

My heart pattered when I walked in the front door and Ian told me that we had to talk. Since 'movie night', Ian had been very cold to me, and I feared losing the very last of my family.

"Well, mom, you know that I am leaving to go to Miami on Saturday."

"Yes, dear." I answered, trying to hold the quaver in my voice to a minimum, but the tears welling in my eyes belied my repose.

"Mother..?" Ian knelt before me and took my hands in his, his big, strong hands comforting me. I trembled despite myself.

"I want you to go to Miami with me!"

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

"Yeah, I got two first class tickets and a condo on Miami Beach. We are the only family that we have left, and I don't want to leave you alone."

"I'd love to go with you. I just don't know what to say, Ian, I thought that you were mad at me!"

"Why?" Ian's eyes questioned me.

"From the other night, you know..." I trailed off, suddenly feeling very stupid as Ian's face flushed a deep, brick red.

Ian inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"You are a stunningly beautiful woman, being my mother or not, we both momentarily lost our place. You are still young, I give you my blessing to move on and find someone, you will, you deserve it."

I smiled meekly as he kissed my forehead and made his way up the stairs to his room.

How do I tell him that I am sure that I HAVE found the right one?

Ian:

The Miami sun shone bright as mom and I strode through the airport toward baggage claim. We were getting several looks, and I'm not naive, the stares were directed at my lovely mother. She wore a bright yellow sundress and flat sandals and she looked outstanding. Earlier in the day she had playfully slapped at my shoulder when I gave her a loud wolf whistle, but she loved it.

I saw a sign that had my name on it and made my way over to our driver, who was there to gather our bags and whisk us away to our temporary lodgings.

I bristled slightly when the limo driver lustfully eyed my mothers' bottom as she got into the car. I caught his eye and he looked away quickly.

There was a card addressed to me lying in the seat of the limo and inside was an invitation from Mr. McManus, the senior partner in the firm:

Ian,

Welcome to the family, and please attend an informal get together at my estate this evening. Cocktails and dinner will be served; Party attire is provided for you!

J. Mcmanus

"Looks like we will be partyin' tonight!" I exclaimed.

Janie:

The condo was amazing, amazing and huge. It was a penthouse condo, and the private elevator opened up right into the colossal, open floor. There was a welcome bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne on ice, a stocked refrigerator and three tailored suits hanging in the closet for Ian.

"Look ma, there is a cocktail dress in here, too!" Ian told me.

"Are you sure that this isn't "The Firm?" I joked.

We had a few hours until we had to get ready, so we strolled along the beach and checked out the sights, which for Ian was all of the beauties in tiny bikinis. I'll have to admit that I felt a tinge of jealousy.

Ian:

"Oh...my...GOD!" I stared at my mother, eyes wide, and mouth hanging open. "I'll be a partner in no time! Look at you!"

My mom reddened and wrung her hands nervously in front of her.

"You are quite handsome yourself, mister!"

Her dress was a shimmery citrus color. The body hugging mini skirted dress tied behind her neck and exposed her entire back, cinched underneath her breasts and clung to her every curve. She was breathtaking. I wore a cream colored linen pant with a matching jacket and a crew neck pullover shirt. Ironically, we matched perfectly.

I held open the door for her as we were to meet the driver to take us to the party. She walked by me and I was intoxicated by her, her presence, and her perfume. My cock twitched to a semi life as she walked in front of me, her tiny little ass swaying to and fro.

Janie:

I felt like a giddy little teen as Ian and I were driven to his new bosses' house. We had downed the champagne that was left for us in the condo, and had nearly emptied another bottle in the limo, and I was feeling very tipsy, tipsy and horny. I hoped that Ian didn't notice me crossing and uncrossing my legs as I tried to quell the raging furnace in my loins.

"Oh my, Ian! Look!" I screamed.

The limo pulled through an enormous stone wall that opened to a long circle drive that led up to an elephantine mansion crawling with valets.

I leaned across his lap to get a better look out of the window and placed my hand on his firm, muscular thigh and I felt his hand on the small of my bare back steadying me. I looked him in the eye and he gave me a quick smile as the limo eased to a stop in front of the main doors.

Ian:

The party was the nicest event I had ever been to, and I had yet to meet any of the attendees! We were helped from the limo, greeted with flutes of champagne, which I didn't think that mom needed anymore, but, it was a party.

Jason McManus, the senior partner in the company that I had just been hired on to, welcomed us with his signature booming voice.

"Ian! Ian, come here, boy!" Jason bellowed across the room.

I placed my hand on moms' back and led her over to my boss. Her skin felt so nice.

Janie:

I was nervous to meet Ian's boss, I didn't want Ian to be embarrassed by being there with his mother. There were so many people at the house, and it seemed that all of the women were so sexy and, and young!

We were greeted by an older man; my guess would have been 50-55, graying around the temples, very distinguished. My guess is that he has had a lot of plastic surgery, tight face; teeth were too white and too straight, nose too perfect. He shook Ian's hand and squeezed his upper arm. I could tell that he was indeed happy to see him. Jason looked to me and his eyebrows rose up.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" He gave me a warm smile. I liked him.

Ian:

"This is Janine, Jason. She goes by Janie. Janie, Jason McManus."

Jason took my mother's hand and eloquently kissed her fingers. She looked at me and knitted her brow. I just gave her a grin.

"Janine sounds so regal. Do you mind if I call you Janine?" Jason asked.

"Not at all, thanks for asking."

"Janine, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and I have seen many, many beautiful women in my time. You and Ian make a wonderful couple! Has anyone ever told you that you look like that actress, Kristanna Loken, you know, from the Terminator movie, just larger upstairs?" He raised his glass in a pointing gesture towards my mom's boobs.

"You say exactly what is on your mind, don't you, Jason?" Mom stood with her hand on her hip, head cocked at an angle.

"46 years in the Miami law field," Jason said, nodding his head, "EXACTLY what is on my mind!"

Jason winked at my mom and they toasted each other, smiling.

A very young lady in a barely there dress that exposed enough mountainous cleavage that Mt. Everest would have been jealous strode up to our trio.

"Oh, Janine, Ian, this is my wife, Kat, Katarina, this is Ian, our newest wunderkind attorney, and his lady friend, Janine."

At the 'lady friend' comment, mom and I looked at each other and I could swear that there was an electric shock that passed from her to me and back again. I'm losing it.

"Please, Janine, let me steal Ian for a moment and introduce him around, and Kat, if you would do the same for Janine."

Janie:

Jason's wife, Kat, barely looked like she was out of high school, let alone married to such an older man.

"Where did you get your boobs done?" Kat asked me.

"I didn't, they are mine." I retorted, shocked that she would ask me that.

"You have a kick ass body, Janine; you must work out like crazy. Me, I hate to get sweaty, unless I am shopping."

I actually kind of grew to like her as we made our way about the room, meeting all of the people that were there. She was a party hostess extraordinaire, working the room like a professional. I learned that most of the people there were there were attorneys in Jason's firm, and that Ian was a highly anticipated find for him.

"He should be, for what my husband is paying him! But, that is our little secret. Jason would have a mutiny on his hands if anyone were to find out!"

I swelled up with pride at her comments.

I also learned that she was young, very young. She was an intern at Jason's office and he wooed her and they were married, I was shocked to learn that he was 69 years old and she was barely 23.

"Make no mistake, though, he is one highly sexed senior citizen!" Kat laughed.

Kat kept me with the wives and girlfriends most of the evening and I was flattered every time one of the women would comment on how handsome my 'boyfriend' was. Ian and I were mainly on opposite sides of the room for most of the evening, as I was with the women and he was laying down his network, but every few moments, he and I would catch each others eye and he would wink at me or raise his glass in a toast.

"Whoa! I know someone that is going to be sore in the morning!" Jasmine, one of the wives of an attorney said, causing the other ladies to erupt in laughter. "You two can't take your eyes off of each other! A big strong, young man like him, Janine, tell us, how good is he in bed?"

I flushed as red as a beet.

Ian:

I loved the look on my mom's face as she chatted with some of the ladies. It really was one of the first times that I have seen her look happy in years.

It was getting late, and I made my way over to the group of ladies, who had now gathered out on the patio to enjoy the breeze from the ocean.

I excused us, telling them that we were going to be busy the next day as we were to look at some houses in Miami.

"Don't fret Ian, you will be busy tonight!" I didn't recognize the voice or whom it had come from, but my mother blushed a colorful crimson.

Janie:

I was pretty drunk by the time Ian grabbed me to go, I vaguely remember saying our goodbyes to Jason and Kat, and Jason telling us that a car would be brought around front if we didn't mind waiting.

We stood out on the front portico, waiting for the limo, and Ian grabbed my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine.

"You by far were the most beautiful woman in the room tonight, mom, bar none."

"Don't you mean, Janie?"

"Yeah," he smiled down at me, "Janie, I mean."

He then bent down and kissed me on the corner of my mouth, and my heart began beating like crazy in my chest. Being the perfect gentleman that he is, he draped his jacket around my shoulders before we got into the car.

"It's not that late, do you want to check out some of the Miami night life?" Ian asked me.

"We've had a long day today, honey," I said, hoping that he wasn't disappointed. "I was thinking a glass of wine and a soak in the hot tub. But, you can go."

"Oh, no," Ian protested, "a soak sounds fine."

I was still a little woozy, so I leaned in and put my head on Ian's firm chest and he put his arm around me, lightly rubbing my back.

His linen trousers couldn't disguise the fact that he seemed to be enjoying the ride.

Ian:

I have no idea why, as we rode the elevator to the penthouse condo, that I kept having that first time with a girl feeling. The feeling that you get when you like a girl and you just know it is the time to, well, you know.

I looked over at my mom and she was leaned against the elevator wall, head tilted back, staring at nothing. She had kicked off her heels and was standing barefoot, waiting for our floor to arrive. She has the most beautiful feet that I have ever seen. My eyes trailed up her long, shapely calves and toned thighs to her flat stomach. I couldn't help that I was getting a hard on as my eyes crawled over her big, round breasts. I started as I made eye contact with her. She smiled (seductively?) and looked away. Had she seen me eye-fuck her the whole elevator ride?

The elevator chimed and the door opened as our condo opened to us.

"I'll get the hot tub fired up, would you bring up a bottle and a couple of glasses?" I asked her over my shoulder.

I had to walk out on the balcony and to the left to a short rise of stairs that led to the roof of the high rise, where there was a shallow pool and a huge hot tub. I hit the buttons on the tub controls and the jets kicked in, soon the bubbles were flowing and steam was rising from the water.

A few moments later, mom came up the stairs, still wearing her evening dress, wine bottle and two glasses in one hand and towels draped over the other. She placed the items on the coffee table that was right next to the hot tub.

Janie:

"There aren't any suits." I told him, nervous for some reason.

"I guess that we can just sit here and enjoy the view then, huh?" Ian said, and if I wasn't mistaken, he sounded disappointed.

My heart leapt into my throat as I piped up.

"Turn around, Ian."

"What?"

"You heard me, turn around!"

Ian:

I turned and faced the city scape, I was sure that I knew what she was doing, and I knew that it was what I wanted, but would I take that step into the taboo? I heard her fumbling about and then sloshing sounds as she stepped into the water.

"O.K, Honey," I heard her say, almost as if I was out of my own body. "Coast is clear, your turn."

I took a deep breath and spun myself around slowly, and she was in the frothy water, the bubbles covering her up to her armpits, the swell of her breasts visible to me. I glanced over and saw her party dress in a pile next to the hot tub, her panties lying on top.

All that I could hear was my pulse hammering in my ears and I made my decision for her to stop being my mother, for when I entered the bubbling water, I would make her mine.

I reached for my belt buckle as a smile crossed her lips.

'BBBBRRRIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!'

I nearly jumped out of my skin as the phone that I hadn't even noticed pierced the thick, sexual tension.

'BBBBBRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!'

I snatched the cordless from the coffee table as mom sank up to her chin in the steaming water.

"H-Hello?"

"Where is that hot mama of yours?" The voice on the other end giggled.

I just about passed out.

"What?!?"

"Your girlfriend, silly! This is Kat McManus, is she available, or did I interrupt something?" She cackled wickedly.

"Hang on, O.K?"

I handed the phone to mom, and as she reached for the phone, I could swear that I could see her pert nipples amongst the bubbles, which, much to my vexation would be the image that I wrestled with jimmy to tonight.

Janie:

I held the phone down momentarily and watched Ian walk down the stairs into the apartment until the voice on the end of the phone snapped me back.

"...That would be fun, right? Right? Hello? Janine?"

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I stuttered into the phone.

"Wow, Tigress, you must have been busy! I'll be quick so you can get back to that hunk of a man of yours, I want to send a car to pick you up tomorrow so that we can go shopping, O.K?"

"Yeah, yeah sure." I really didn't want to talk to anybody right then.

"Darling, you MUST kiss and tell, I haven't seen the other women like this since we went to the male revue two years ago!" Kat snickered. "Ciao. Love!"

The phone hummed in her ear.

I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my naked body and walked down the stairs and through the patio doors into the living room. Ian was in the living room with the wide screen on to ESPN. He looked over when I shut the glass.

"Hey!"

I didn't say a word, I just walked over and stood directly in front of him and dropped my towel and kneeled between his legs. I grabbed the remote from his hand and shut the T.V. off and tossed the remote aside.

I could feel my nipples stiffen and my pussy was hot as I was in the nude in front of my strong, young son. I ran both of my hands over his big, strong thighs and his linen trousers were thin enough that I felt his skin beneath them, and as I lightly rubbed his legs, I could see a tent form in his crotch. I wasted no time in cupping his bulge in both of my hands.

My actions were answered with a gasp and he scooted himself further down on the couch in order to allow me more access to his bulging package. I reached up and slowly unzipped his zipper, making eye contact with him for the first time. He smiled at me and brushed my hair aside, briefly squeezing my neck. I undid his belt and the snap on his pants and he lifted his hips up to allow me to pull his trousers down around his ankles, his hard cock flew from his boxers and gave an audible smack as it hit his lower abs. My god, it was huge! Ian pulled his shirt off as I threw his pants and boxers aside.

I looked at him again and I laughed nervously, reaching for his shaft and feeling the hardness, the sheer weight of his large, thick cock in both of my hands.

Ian:

I couldn't believe this was happening. Mom didn't say a single word to me as she gripped my cock in her hands and slowly worked her hands up and down my rigid erection. I gasped as her left hand began working faster and faster up and down, her right gripped my balls and rolled them in her hands. I leaned back into the plush leather couch and felt my self come to the brink of an orgasm. Soon, way too soon, I felt the boiling in my balls and the rush of nut butter snaking up my shaft.

"Oh, wow! Here I come!" I moaned.

Mom gripped my cock in both hands and began furiously jerking me off. I erupted with a copious stream that splashed my upper chest and began to coat my lower abs.

"Oh my goodness!" Mom giggled as she pulled her hands from my cock.

She leaned in close to me and pulled my face towards hers, her lips found mine and her tongue probed my mouth, and I reciprocated. The kiss grew in passion and soon, we were thrusting each other's tongues into our mouths and I could feel myself harden. She kissed my neck and ran her tongue down my chest to where the first dollop of my man seed rested on my skin. She sucked the residue into her mouth and swallowed, then sucked my nipple into her mouth.