A New Playmate

Story Info
My wife and I get a new playmate as a result of our theater.
3.3k words
3.85
30.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ken65B
Ken65B
21 Followers

The night of our grand outing to the fine arts Movie Theater one of the college girls had asked Carol for our phone number while they were in the restroom together. They had traded phone numbers and agreed to get together sometime soon. It still was a surprise when Linda called the following Thursday and asked if we could meet with her and a boy friend at her parents house Friday night. Her parents were on a cruise and we would have the place to ourselves.

We said that we would have to arrange to have Carol's folks keep the girls overnight, but we didn't think that there would be a problem. We got directions to the house and said that we would be there at 6:00 p.m.

We rang the doorbell at about 5:50. Linda opened the door, invited us in, kissed us both good evening and shut the door behind us. I recognized Linda. She was the girl who had dragged her boyfriend into my row at the theater and had watched Carol over my shoulder. I wondered just how she and Carol had compared pussies in the restroom that night.

She said that she thought that it was a good evening for a swim, so she had set up snacks and drinks out by the pool. A male friend and her boyfriend, Don, would be by later.

Linda gave Carol a glass of wine and I took a beer. Then she took off her robe. There was nothing underneath but Linda. She had nice breasts and her nipples were beginning to harden in anticipation. Her pussy, like Carol's was smooth shaven. She stood and watched as Carol and I removed our clothes. She seemed to enjoy watching both of us strip. I noticed that her nipples had continued to harden and her areolas were puckered.

We all three dove into the pool and for about the next 45 minutes. We swam, splashed, and playfully got to know each other's bodies. We dove between each other's legs stopping to plant an under water kiss, lick or suck on the others genitals. We felt, we hugged, and we kissed. At one point during a long and passionate kiss, Linda drew up both legs around my waist and I entered her. If you have ever tried to screw under water, you know that you really have to be desperate. The water washes off all lubrication on the outstroke. Each inward thrust is devoid of lubrication. The whole

Process is not as exciting and pleasant as you could wish. So we stopped with me buried to the hilt in her and with her legs still around my waist.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked her.

"Yes. What about Carol?"

"She had her tubes tied after our last child." I informed her.

"Good! Then we can all enjoy ourselves with no accidents then." she responded.

Carol, who had been standing beside us, gave Linda a long kiss as she cupped and gently squeezed her breasts. Carol slid one hand down Linda's body and it wasn't long before I felt her hand exploring both our bodies at the point where I entered Linda. Then she broke the kiss and stepped back from us, walked to the ladder and got out of the pool. Linda relaxed the grip she had on my waist with her legs. I took the hint, pulled out of her and we both got out of the pool to join Carol.

We all toweled off retrieved our drinks and moved to a grouping of chaise lounges. Linda chose the middle lounge. Carol and I each took a lounge on either side of her, reversed them so that we were facing her and pushed them forward so that our knees were virtually in a line. Both women sat with their legs slightly bent, knees and ankles demurely together and pointing to one side. As we talked, Carol finished her wine raised her knees and put her left foot on the deck. She leaned to the side and put her glass on the deck beside her. When she straightened up she left her foot on the

bent and her knees upright. As we continued talking Linda seemed to have trouble keeping her eyes off of Carol's breasts and she was particularly fascinated with the backs of Carol's thighs. Slowly, during our conversation, Carol allowed her knees to part. The action was having an effect on me and Linda was torn between watching my cock rise by jerks to full attention and Carol's now fully exposed pussy.

Linda rose and suggested that we go inside where we could be more comfortable. She picked up the snack tray and the wine bottle. Carol and I rose and followed her inside. On the way by the table I picked up a stack of glasses.

Once inside Linda led the way to a spacious sunken den. She had spread a sheet on the floor and covered the couch with another. We set the snacks, wine and glasses on the coffee table. Carol sat cross-legged on the floor in front of the coffee table. Linda and I followed suit.

I was tired of waiting the two boyfriends, so I decided to start up the evening's activities. I leaned over, kissed Carol and started caressing her breasts. She grasped my wrist and pushed my hand down to her pussy. Linda reached over and started massaging and stroking my cock. We all laid back on the sheet as I kept both hands busy exploring the pussies on each side of me. Both clits were about the same size. Carol's vagina was a little more lax, but Linda was lubricating copiously. That has always been a big turn on for me.

I rolled to the other side of Linda and nudged the two of them closer together. My right hand went back to Carol's pussy as I kissed, licked and sucked at Linda's breasts. As I kissed and licked my way down Linda's body my right hand was still busy with Carol. Once I got to Linda's vagina, I needed both hands, so I had to leave Carol unattended. I started by licking Linda's vaginal opening and spearing my tongue inside. Then I flicked the tip of my tongue up either side of her clit. She started moaning softly, reached out and grasped Carol's hand. As I was busy, it left both of them with nothing to do. Carol raised up on one elbow, Kissed Linda and started tweaking her nipples. My tongue was busy flicking rapidly up and down either side of Linda's clit. Linda's hips started making little involuntary rises up off of the floor.

Carol sat up and moved back toward the coffee table near our feet. She poured a glass of wine and sipped it as she watched from her vantage point.

I stiffened my tongue and started a side to side motion across the top of Linda's clit. I stopped occasionally to suck it into my mouth and roll it between my lips. Linda's hips were jerking continually now, but she did not seem to be able to reach the crest and orgasm.

I slowly inserted my index finger into her pussy as I ate her. She was hot from blood engorgement and sopping wet. Once my finger was in as far as it could go; I rotated my palm upward and curled my finger so that my fingertip pressed hard on the top of her vagina. Then I started rapid back and forth movement with my finger tips at the same time as I pulled my finger out toward her pelvic bone. When Linda's hip jerked violently upward, I knew that I had found her G-spot. I increased the upward pressure on my fingertip and started an erratic massage with it. Sometimes in circles other times side to side combined with a back and forth stroking. Linda was going wild and when I felt her vagina convulsing, I sucked hard on her clit as I abused it with my tongue.

Linda's orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. The muscles on the bottom of my jaw that control my tongue were aching and my finger was beginning to cramp before Linda reached down and grabbed my wrist, signaling me to stop.

I sat up and move back a little. Linda was lying on her back with her eyes closed. She was breathing heavily, her feet were drawn up near her buttocks and as I watched, she relaxed her legs and her knees spread even further opening her even more to Carol's and my view. Her vulva glistened with lubrication. Her labia were

Parted giving a clear view of the opening to her pussy.

I had been so intent on her orgasm that my erection had subsided. I started stroking my cock but Carol pushed my hand away, bent over and had soon sucked me back to full hard. As I moved forward on knees and forearms over Linda, Carol guided my penis into Linda. Linda felt hot, wet and wonderful. As I said before, the biggest turn on for me is sloppy seconds in a well-fucked pussy. The hotter and wetter the better. As I slowly sank my cock to the balls in Linda, she tilted her hips up to meet me and gain maximum penetration. On the backstroke I could feel Carol's fingers still there massaging Linda in small circles around the entrance to her vagina. After a while I felt one of Carol's fingers enter Linda beside me and penetrate deeper with each of my strokes. I found it to be distracting, but Linda seemed to be enjoying it.

Soon I felt a second finger ease it's way in beside the first. Things were definitely getting tight down there.

My cock was forced up against Linda's pelvic bone, but she was so well lubricated there was no problem in continuing to fuck. Linda's hips were thrusting continually now.

Unbelievably I felt Carol insert a third finger in on the bottom side of my penis. I stopped stroking and remained still,

buried balls deep. Carol started stroking the under side of my cock much like I had stroked Linda's G-spot. The difference was that each time she curled her fingers; she further expanded the inside of Linda's now fully packed pussy.

Carol slid her other hand between Linda and I and started massaging Linda's clit.

Linda was gyrating wildly now fucking herself on my cock and Carol's fingers.

The whole thing was so wild and felt so different, that when I felt Linda's cunt start to convulse and her body went ridged, it triggered my own orgasm. God was it powerful. My back arched and I shoved as hard as I could into Linda, trying to bury my balls inside her clasping cunt along with my spurting prick and Carol's wriggling fingers.

Linda must have had multiple orgasms or the longest one on record (she later said that it was only one, but it went on forever).

I was through and maintaining an erection inside of her was beginning to be uncomfortable when her

hips finally collapsed to the floor.

Carol and I both sat up and moved back a bit. We took some napkins from the snack tray. I cleaned my now softening prick, Carol wiped her fingers and Linda needed a second napkin to wipe her thighs, abdomen, and vulva. Linda sat up and we all grabbed our drinks.

"Your friends missed the preliminaries." I said munching on one of the finger sandwiches she had set out.

"Miller really isn't my boyfriend, Don is" Linda responded. "Miller hangs out with our group. I feel kind of sorry for him so I invited him to come over tonight."

"Sympathy fuck, huh?" I asked.

"Well kind of." Linda answered. "You see Miller is not his real name. It's his nickname. He's hung like a beer can. Not real long, but really thick. All the girls are afraid that he'll hurt them so he doesn't get a lot.

After watching Carol in the movie the other night, I thought that this might be his chance to get to use that dick of his." Linda explained, watching Carol intently.

"I asked him to come later than you to give us all a chance to warm up before trying to take his monster."

"You have never fucked him before?' I asked.

"Never had the nerve to try before. But I might tonight after I see how Carol handles him. Don won't mind. He has talked about Carol all week after seeing her in action at the movies. I know that he will want to screw her. He knows that tonight is to be a group scene and is looking forward to it."

"I see," Carol quipped "a challenge fuck not a sympathy fuck."

We had poured second drinks (I switched to wine). My habit of having to urinate after sex manifested itself. I got directions from Linda and headed to the bathroom.

As usual, peeing after sex was not an easy task. The urge is there, it just takes a while foe the muscle that closes off the bladder to relax. Finally finishing, I padded through the kitchen and decided that I really wanted another beer rather than wine. I detoured out the patio doors to the deck. I went to the cooler and fished out another Bud longneck. I spent some time looking for the opener before I figured out that it was a twist off. As that first satisfying

swallow eased my parched throat, I realized that my tongue muscles were really going to be sore tomorrow. I wondered if I should be doing tongue exercises as I walked back through the patio doors.

I realized that I had been gone quite a while. There were no sounds coming from the den. I thought that maybe Carol and Linda had gone to another part of the house. I stuck my head into the den, just to be sure.

The girls had not gone anywhere. They were lying on their sides on the sheet, facing each other and locked in a lingering kiss.

I walked to the sofa sat down, drank my beer and watched the girls.

As I watched, I was struck by the similarities. Both were about the same height. Both had full breasts with gumdrop sized nipples (all four of which were swollen and erect) and prominent half-dollar sized areolas.

Then I decided that only their height and breasts were similar.

Carol was a blonde. Linda was dark haired. Carol's hips were wider and her pubic mound was fleshier and more prominent. Carol's legs were better shaped to my taste and Linda had that gap between her upper thighs that men call "pleasure bent".

As I was musing about their bodies, Linda's hand left its position behind Carol's neck, traveled down her neck over her shoulder to cup her breast. Then her finger tips started caressing the under the crease where Carol's breast meets her ribcage. Then moved back up to roll Carol's nipple between her fingers.

They had their heads on the other's arm so each could only use one hand. Carol started caressing Linda's breast in imitation of Linda's actions. Linda moved her hand slowly over Carol's stomach and abdomen to the top of her pubic mound.

Carol rolled to her back and spread her legs to give Linda free access to her, (so far that night) unused pussy. Linda needed no further invitation. She stroked the length of Carol's pussy several times then penetrated her with a finger, bringing Carol's own lubrication back up to grease her clit. Then she reinserted her finger and started finger-fucking Carol while she massaged her clit with her thumb.

Carol pulled her arm from under Linda's head and began to stroke the inside of Linda's thigh as she whispered "more" and Linda complied by adding another finger.

Linda pulled her arm from under Carol's head and kissed and licked her way down Carol's body. She used her free hand to spread Carol's labia wide and watched intently as she rotated and scissored her fingers in Carol's pussy. Then she started thrusting again and gradually added a third finger. She rotated and screwed them into Carol's pussy as far she could.

Carol moaned softly, closed her eyes and started tweaking and pinching her own nipples.

Linda leaned close, removed one of her fingers only to replace it with two from her other hand. She finger fucked Carol double handed until I could hear the sounds made by Carol's lubrication.

Satisfied that Carol was sufficiently lubricated. Linda started levering her fingers out of Carol then back in to begin again. She would insert her fingers into Carol's pussy as far as they would go. Then she pulled her fingers apart as she pulled them out.

Gradually Carol's muscles relaxed and Linda pulled her pussy open wider and wider.

"More?" Linda asked.

Carol responded with a nod.

Linda shaped four fingers of her right hand into a cone and started hand fucking Carol's cunt with a vengeance.

Gradually her fingers went deeper and deeper until each thrust was stopped by her extended thumb slamming violently against Carol's clit.

Carol was twisting on the floor and thrusting her hips up to force Linda's fingers deeper and her moaning and whimpering showed that she was getting close to her orgasm.

Linda added her thumb to the cone of fingers and increased the pressure. She alternated between very rapid in and out thrusts and slower screwing thrusts with more pressure. Linda worked until Carol's pussy was stretched around her knuckles on each thrust.

It seemed as though that Carol's pussy would stretch no further and would not be able to accommodate Linda's entire hand. That frustrated all of us. From the force of her upward thrust of her hips, Carol was frustrated more than any of us.

Carol's whimpers turned into one low continual moan. It was obvious that she had been right on the edge of her orgasm for quite a while.

Linda stopped her rapid hand fucking and started forcefully rotating her hand into Carol's overstretched cunt. When her hand met resistance at her knuckles, Linda bent over and sucked Carol's clitoris into her mouth.

Linda's head now blocked my view. All I could see was her hand on the backstroke and her cheeks and mouth vibrating as she worked over Carol's clit.

Carol's body arched and started trembling. Her moaning changed to a series of grunts. She was having one hell of an orgasm.

Then she collapsed back to the floor falling away from Linda's mouth and hand.

As Linda pulled back I saw that the back of her hand was slick and shiny all the way to the wrist.

After such a prolonged and sever stretching, Carol's pussy gaped open and I could see inside. Out of curiosity I got off the sofa,

went to Carol and placed the bottom of my beer bottle up to the opening of her pussy. I tilted the neck downward and wedged the bottom part of the base into her pussy. Linda and I both watched in amazement as with a little wiggling the bottle slid in. Slowly I pushed more of the bottle in. When it was in about a third of the way up the label Carol reached down to stop its progress.

"Too big?" I asked

"No, actually it feels kind of good. The blunt end hurts going in."

Carol raised her upper body and braced with her arms behind her and looked down to see the beer bottle with a third of its length still embedded in her cunt.

"Looks like you are ready for Miller." I said.

Ken65B
Ken65B
21 Followers