A New Pussy in My Home Ch. 03

Story Info
The parents have to babysit each other.
4k words
4.67
104.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I get my self into these situations?

A few days ago, Janie came bounding into the den. She had made a new friend from down the street. I had lived here for twenty years and she found a friend in the only family I had never met. Family isn't quite right. "Most Infamous Crime in the City" family is more correct.

The tragic story filled all the papers six years ago. A big violent abusive man was living with a woman. Their affair had driven her husband and their two daughters away. I had seen the police cars in front of the house several times when they were called out because he had beaten her. She never pressed charges. The neighbors close to them complained about all the yelling, staying up all night, loud music and unsavory characters who came and went. It all came to a head one cold foggy morning when the ambulance came with the police cars. He had really done a job on her this time.

The story unfolded while Peggy Wendt went through surgeries, survived intensive care and recovered at home over a few months. The papers made a point that he was a 250 pound ex-felon with a drug problem and that she was a petite mother of two. He had beat her with a length of pipe, cut her and burned her with a lighter. She didn't have to press charges. He was convicted and with parole violations would have to do twenty-five years before being eligible to taste freedom again.

Anyway, one of Peggy Wendt's daughters was Janie's age and she was now living with her mom and going to the college where I taught. Janie wanted to go too, even with out her high school diploma. I helped and she got approved to attend on a conditional basis. She had been whirlwind happy about that but now she was sucking me in again.

"Cindy and I want to go out this Friday night. Will you go stay with her mom for a while?"

"What for?"

"Cindy doesn't like to leave her alone at night. She is a great cook, we can get her to cook you a great meal. You will have a great time. Please, just for a few hours."

"Why do I feel like a patsy? OK, but you owe me."

"I like the way that sounds. Are you going to think up something kinky and take advantage of my sweet, innocent, young body?"

"Sweet and young anyway."

She hit me in the arm to show her disapproval of me leaving out innocent.

That evening I called Peggy. "I understand that according to the girls, we are not old enough to be left alone. You are supposed be my babysitter this Friday night and I'm supposed to be yours."

"I heard something about that. It sounds pretty silly to me."

"Let's humor them anyway. Janie says you are a great cook. How about we plan something, I buy all the food we need, show up early and we can cook together. That should keep us out of trouble while the kids get out."

"Sounds like fun, what do you like to eat?"

We worked out all the details and talked for a while. At least on the telephone, she was easy to talk to.

Promptly at four Friday afternoon, I rang Peggy's doorbell. I looked pretty good, according to me anyway. Her daughter, Cindy, opened the door and gave me a little whistle and a wink, "Not bad old man."

"You are in need of a good spanking, young lady."

"Promises, promises. Like the one you gave Janie?"

I was shocked. I did not think Janie had told anyone we were lovers.

Cindy led me into the house and introduced me to her mom and then disappeared.

"I'll go get the food from my car. Where do you want me to put it?"

"Let me show you around first and then you will know." Her house was well cared for. A little dated. The back yard must have been her hobby. Not a blade of grass was out of place. It looked cool and inviting.

The tour gave me a chance to look at her. Initially, I was a little shocked and didn't want to stare. Her right eye was damaged and the area around it was scarred. The scars pulled the undamaged skin. She had a slight limp and was self-conscious. Peggy had to be about my age and had really taken care of her shape. With clothes on she was firm, about 34-22-32 and maybe five-two. I've never been a foot-man, but she could change my mind. I was struck by her small perfect feet and straight manicured toes. I looked too long. She caught me but said nothing.

Peggy just flowed in her kitchen. I poured us a nice light white wine and set out some cheese, crackers and grapes for us to nibble while we cooked. She had me chopping celery when Cindy dashed through, kissed her mom, said her goodbyes and let the door slam behind her.

"I sometimes wonder if I ever had as much energy as Cindy and Janie have."

"Cindy is always like that. Into everything. Half the time I can't figure out what she is talking about."

"She has been a really good influence on Janie. Janie wants to go to school now. I'm happy they have found each other."

"It's been good for Cindy too. Gets her out of the house and stops her from thinking she has to take care of me."

"If I pry or cross the line, just tell me. For a male, I am easily trainable. Why does she think she has to take care of you?"

Peggy was remarkably open and comfortable with her words. She told how she had chosen the wrong man to put excitement in her life, paid for it and spent a few years in fear of everything. How she still struggles but is far stronger than her daughter thinks she is. She told me she hasn't dated any since the bad times.

"I cannot imaging so much pain and betrayal. You seem healthy and content now. Your house is beautiful. It fits you. You have life around you. You even have a neighbor sponging a meal off you."

She had a nice warm laugh. She followed it with the first smile I had seen from her. I wasn't a novice in the kitchen, but I asked for her directions and help a few times. When the game hens when into one oven, everything else was staged so all parts of the meal would be ready at the same time – vegetables, rice, rolls and salad. We sat in the small kitchen nook and talked the forty-five minutes until the buzzer went off.

When she stood, she accidentally turned over my wine. She apologized, her hands started to shake and there was fear in her eyes. I guess she was having a kind of flash back. I stood too, taking hold of her shaking clasped hands, opening them, then wrapped my arms around her. I felt her tremble and begin to relax.

In a minute or so, I set her back down, tilted her face to me and lightly kissed her lips. "You sit, have some more wine. Let me put our dinner on the dinning room table."

She had set the dinning room table earlier. I was almost finished when she brought in a basket of wrapped hot roles. They smelled wonderful. I pulled out her chair sat her down and shifted my service closer to her at the table. Things were too quiet. I started her off with some nice conversation about where she would travel, if there were absolutely no restrictions.

Peggy relaxed and warmed back up. We continued discovering each other dragging out the courses. It was nine when we finished the entrée. She offered a wonderful suggestion. I'm absolutely stuffed. Let's have coffee in the living room. She set up the coffee while I cleaned off the table. I notice she had brought another bottle of the wine and glasses also.

"Cindy tells me you are a professor at the college."

"The let me teach business management classes to people who don't listen because they are all convinced they know more than me."

"She tells me your have lots of interests and that you even write erotic stories."

"I don't have any secrets left, do I? Does that last item shock you?"

"No. I would like to read some of you stories."

"All right, I'll tell you how to find some on the internet. I try to write in all categories. Some of the stories will offend, disturb you."

"Maybe I need that. Maybe they will liven up my life."

"As pretty as you are there are thousands of people who would like to liven up your life."

"You are being nice. Look at me. That's not true. Kids stare at me in the stores. Some days getting out of bed hurts."

"I threatened to spank your daughter today. Now, I want you to know, if you put yourself down again, I'll spank your cute little behind too."

I realized I might have crossed the line. "I'm sorry, Peggy. I was trying to be playful. I'm not a violent man. For a moment, I forgot what you have been through."

"No offense taken."

She turned putting her feet on the couch, pointing toward me. We drank the wine, instead of the coffee, while she told me more about herself. She reached for her sandals. I took over for her, removing them and began to massage her feet.

Peggy had scooted down and had both feet in my lap when Cindy crashed back in. She gave us the once over, said something about her evening and then went to raid the kitchen.

"I guess my baby sitting skills are no longer needed."

"I guess not, but you foot rubbing skills are really nice."

I raised her right foot to my lips kissed the arch and sucked her middle toe into my mouth. My eyes were locked on to hers. I licked around her toes, then stood and got ready to leave. I don't think she had inhaled in over a minute.

She walked me to the door. "Peggy, I enjoyed you company, your home and having dinner with you tonight. Thank you, very much. Maybe, next time you will let me cook for you, at my house."

I expected her to still have reservations from my last actions, but she did not. "I also had a wonderful time. You have to let me help you cook, like you helped me."

We were next to her front door. She was standing too close, squarely facing me, looking up. Cindy had walked back into the room. Peggy let her tongue moisten her own lips, in invitation. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and danced. I used her hair to roll her head into me and allow my tongue to taste inside her mouth.

Peggy did not pull away when she too noticed her daughter watching us. "Paul, we talked so much tonight that I forgot to make us a dessert."

I could see the twinkle in her eyes. I had not brought anything for a dessert and she knew it. I whispered to her, "I was starting on my dessert when Cindy came home." A little tremble rippled through her body. How I wish I could make it a big one for her.

Over the next week, everyone compared notes. I had to answer Janie's questions and I'm sure she passed everything back to Cindy and then Cindy talked with her mom. Peggy and I even teased some over the telephone.

"I read some of your stories."

"Which ones did you like the most?"

She hemmed and hawed never answering my question. "I only write them to get the feedback from people who read them. Like them, hate them, get turned on, get turned off, it's all ok. I just want to hear."

"I liked the stories with dominant but caring men. I don't think they exist."

"They exist. You know one. He wrote the stories."

She was very quiet.

"Did they excite you? Make you wet? Did you touch yourself? Make yourself cum?"

Still she was quiet. This was too big a step too quick.

"Peggy, I have to go. The banks close soon and I have to make a run. Think about when you are going to let me cook for you. Remember, don't let me frighten you. I often get too playful; I'll be as prim and proper as you want. Give me a call."

We said our "Goodbyes." I did not hear from her for a few days.

On Saturday, Janie asked me, "When are you and Peggy going to see each other again?"

"You tired of being in my bed already? Trying to get rid of me?"

"No, but you have urged me to go out with people my own age. I was just doing the same."

"She read some of my stories and I kidded with her on the phone. I think I've scared her off. We will be good dinner partners once in a while when you two decide we must baby sit each other, but I think that will be all."

Another week passed. Cindy and Janie were making a mess in my kitchen. When Janie ran to the bathroom, Cindy piped up, "You and Janie are not really related are you?"

"No we are not. Why do you ask?"

She turned every shade of red. "She will be back in a moment. Why do you ask?"

"I think you two have sex together."

"You are her best friend, you could ask her about that."

"Another thing?"

"Sure."

"Are the things in your stories true?"

"Don't be shy with me, Cindy. Ask me exactly what you want to know."

"Can girls really have many orgasms and squirt and pass out. Do people really do all those things?" Play with pee, have anal sex, have intercourse in public and say all those dirty words?"

"They do all that and much more. Some people are turned on by thing that cannot even be published on the site where you read my stories."

Her eyes big and interested.

"I would love to spend time answering all your questions. Maybe with your mom and Janie there. Talk to Janie first. Decide what you want to talk about. I'm very naughty and playful but would never hurt anyone. I think you want to be playful too. Am I right?"

She nodded shyly.

"Are your panties wet?"

She blushed and turned away from me. Cindy regained her composure and was about to say something when Janie returned. Janie knew something was up but did not ask.

They disappeared into Janie's room. I went to my den. I did not see them again for three hours. Then they appeared together at my door. Janie came to me and gave me a big passionate kiss and started rubbing her hand between my legs.

"I've told Cindy about us. She has lots of questions about sex. With everything that has happened to her mom, not much healthy information has flowed around. She has asked a lot I don't know."

"I'll help where I can and point you the right way to learn what I don't know." I held out my arm to Cindy and she came and joined our hug.

"Just tell your mom we are talking, so she doesn't feel betrayed."

"O my mom, it's getting late. I have to get home."

"She isn't helpless, you know?"

"She still has some bad times, I need to be with her."

"Cindy, you have your own life. You have helped her a lot. She has to handle her own demons now. I saw her have a bad spell when she cooked for me. She can handle it."

Cindy may have listened. She gathered her stuff and scurried out of the door.

Janie started to leave.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Just to the kitchen."

"You give me a hardon and just think you can leave me that way? Come back here and figure some way to get this to go down. By the way you have a wet spot between you legs that has soaked through your jeans."

She looked down and saw I was not kidding. "Talking to Janie about sex all that time really got to me."

I took her hand and lead her up the stairs to our room. "Have you ever kissed a woman? Touched one? Or had one touch you?"

Her hand squeezed mine as I lay her back on to the bed. She answered, "I kissed Cindy today. That's all I've ever done. It was so hot, I wanted to run to you and have you fuck me."

I had her pants off now and licked her once sucking the wetness from her cunt. "Did you want her to be here and watch us? Did you want to kiss her again while you climaxed with me inside you?"

I pushed two fingers into her and sucked her clit. Her eyes rolled back. She started to cum and said, "Yes, and I wanted to taste her?" Her body arched. Only her shoulder and ankles were touching the bed. She cried out and came into my mouth. She had cum in less than a minute but wasn't finished. I stripped, lay down and reached for her. She had not come down. She straddled me and impaled herself in one knowing push of her body. As she slid my cock into her it raked across her clit and she came again and started to rock, thrusting hard into me. Her hands were clinched holding the skin over my nipples. She was not there for me. She was in her own world. Cindy was there.

I rubbed her pussy, my cock and her belly wetting my fingers with her juices. I brought my fingers to her slightly open lips and pushed. "Lick Cindy's wet pussy juices from my fingers. Taste her. You've made her so hot. Picture her at home thinking of you. She's thrusting two fingers into her cunt trying to get herself. She is moaning wanting your tongue to be licking her."

Janie was growling. Biting my fingers and pushing her tongue out between them. She was punishing her clit along my cock. She wanted to cum again and again. She was too wet. Not enough friction. I slipped out from under her, got a vibrator from the nightstand, dried her cunt and got behind her.

I pushed her down so her breasts and knees were on the bed. We had done this before. She reached for the toy and had it on high speed buzzing her clit before I bent and licked her beautiful asshole. She started to cum again. I reached to her hand and pulled the vibrator from her little pearl. She moaned in protest. I licked her some more and tested her cunt. It was dryer now. Ready for me to punish. I released her hand, filled mine and guided my cock to her lovely cunt. She was needy, pushing back to be satisfied. I made her take me slowly. Inch by inch I watched my cock disappear into her. All the way in, I held her tight to me and rotated my hips so the head of my cock could explore every deep inch of her. When I poked her cervix, she jumped and then pushed back to make it happen again. She came again. I felt her juices squirt out around my cock and run down her thighs.

I had never penetrated her ass in anyway. I pressed my thumb to her pucker. She did not object and it quickly popped inside her. She clamped around it. Relaxed. I worked my thumb like a cock. She could feel me touch my dick through her thin membranes. I stretched her. She was quiet; knowing what I had in mind.

I pulled back from her. "Put the vibrator inside your pussy and press it to you clit." As she did I removed my thumb and licked all around her ass again. She was moaning and ready when the head of my dick touched her ring. My cock was throbbing but I was still. She was curious and again pushed back. There was resistance. She pushed harder and I popped in. She whimpered in pain but never slowed the rhythm she had with the vibrator inside her.

I could feel her ass muscles relaxing. I did not thrust, just kept a steady pressure. She gasped twice as she felt my cock slipping deeper into her bowels. I spread the cheeks of her ass wide so I could go as deep as possible into her. I wanted to watch. She moaned again as my belly pressed into her spread ass and my pubic hairs tickled the ring of her stretched hole.

She was ready for me to move now. Slowly, I started to thrust into her slapping her ass cheeks. She matched my movements by pushing the vibrating dildo deep on each of my thrust. I could feel how tight her insides were. They were full of cock – real and fake. She was speeding up now. She was pulling one of her nipples so hard, she had is stretched far enough to the side that I could see it from behind her lovely ass.

She was moving wildly. My job was to stay inside. She was almost bending my cock with her backward thrust and twist to the sides. She buried her face into the pillow and screamed and screamed again. A hard tremor went through her belly, she was saying dirty things into the pillow, I heard the vibrator bounce against the wall as she threw it away from her tender clit. I held her hips still. She would have no distractions. She would feel me fuck her ass straight and deep.

Too bad she could not see how her ring clung to my shaft and disappeared into her when I pushed. Too bad she could not see some of her insides roll out of her body clinging to me, urging me to push back and stay inside. I felt her fingers close around my balls. She wanted to be sure she would know.

They were tightening now. The pleasure around the head of my dick was approaching pain. Sweat was pouring down my body. I was tired, but I had to cum. Her fingers tightened again. Enough to add to my pain. I would show her. I slammed into her. Our bodies slapped together loudly again and again. She knew before I did. I heard her groan. Then I groaned as her bowels received the first sperm they had ever known.

12