A New Ray of Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's heart skipped a beat.

"I also know", he continued, "about what happened with your friend, and how she used her mobile to contact you. I have a complete case against you, Ms.Kate. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Kate's face became rigid and determined. "I had to do what I had to do. It was my duty. I'm not ashamed of it, and if I have the chance I'll surely do it again."

The cop was surprised at the answer.

He held up a bundle of papers," Do you know what this is? This is the directive of your death."

"I know that I have done something good in life. Even if I get the gallows for this, I'll still be proud of what I did."

The officer considered for a moment, and then held out his hand. Kate hesitated for a considerable time and then shook it.

There was a small tear in his left eye, which he brushed off quickly. "My wife was killed three years ago during a bank robbery. One of the robbers cut off two of her fingers and kept them as his reward. I hunted him down for six months, and by the time I found him, he was already dead. I guess you're luckier than I am."

He tore the bundle of papers into half and threw it into the nearby dustbin.

"This is the first case in which I would be defeated." he said with a chuckle, "Remember Ms.Kate, all men are not animals. Some of us are human too." Suddenly his eyes were fixed just over Kate's shoulder. Kate turned around and found Jane trying to stand without falling by clutching the door of the hallway. She had tears in her eyes. Kate immediately ran to support her.

"There's no need to cry, sweetheart" she said. She hugged her warmly.

"If I were you", the officer said to Jane, "I'd stick with her."

With this final word he left. The case was closed forever.

Six months passed. Jane had fully recovered but the emotional trauma was still haunting her. She had started going to college again.

Saturday

"I'm going to the library. Wanna come?" Jane asked Kate as she walked into the hall.

Kate looked at her watch, "No, you go ahead. I've got to clean up the attic, and if I am to finish it today, I have to get started right now. It's already six." She happened to look out the window, "You better take along an umbrella or something. It's very cloudy out there. It's sure to rain tonight."

"No thanks, I'll be fine." Jane answered and went off.

At about 9 pm, the doorbell rang. When Kate opened it, she found Jane sitting on the stairs. She was all covered in mud.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" Kate cried.

"Nothing dear, nothing to worry about! I slipped in the mud when I was returning from the library."

"I can pretty much see that. Are you hurt?"

"No no, not at all!"

"Well then, shall we go in?" asked Kate.

"Um, I kind of have a cramp or something in my back. You'll have to carry me in."

Kate held her by the shoulder and took her into the house. She helped her to sit up on the couch gave her a cup of coffee.

"Should I call a doctor?"

"Oh no! There's no need! I'll be fine. I just need to wash up a little." She tried to get up but had fallen face first if Kate had not supported her.

She looked at Kate. "Will you be a sweetheart and help me get washed?"

Kate was surprised at this but couldn't refuse. "Ok" she answered.

Kate helped Jane get up and took her into the bath room. There she unbuttoned Jane's skirt and took it off. Jane took off her shirt herself. She now stepped into the tub and laid down on her back.

Kate looked at her body and got Goosebumps. "You'll have to take those off too, you know." Kate said, pointing towards Jane's bra and panties.

"I can't move now. Please take them off yourself." Jane said.

Kate knelt down and unclasped the hook of Jane's bra. Then she lightly removed it. Jane's small but firm breasts were revealed now. Kate gazed at them. Jane's nipples were erect; she was evidently turned on by all this. Jane blushed and her cheeks went pink. Kate then proceeded to remove Jane's panties. Jane had to lift her legs for this. Kate now looked at the uncovered mound. There wasn't any hair there at all! "I shaved there today", Jane explained.

Jane was now lying fully naked in the bath tub right in front of her best friend. Kate looked at her beautiful companion with both love and affection. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen", she said to Jane, "and now I'm going to kiss you."

She lowered herself towards Jane, but hesitated for a second, as if waiting for an approval. Jane moved forward and pressed her lips to Kate's. They finaly shared their love's first kiss.

Kate then put her hand on Jane's thigh, and moved it slightly upwards. Jane closed her eyes. Seeing the approval, Kate moved her hand up and reached Jane's yet unexplored love tunnel. She could feel Jane's wetness. She proceeded to insert a finger into her. Jane moaned into her mouth. They broke their kiss, and looked directly into each other's eyes. Kate started to move her finger in and out of Jane's pussy, slowly but firmly. Jane took Kate's other hand and held it in both her hands. "Kate, I want to tell you something."

Kate nodded her head, giving her approval, while still slowly finger fucking Jane.

Jane began, "At first when I found out that you're a lesbian, I was scared. You were my best friend and I didn't want to lose you. But still, I thought that you were different. I always asked myself whether I would be ever able to accept you." Jane had now started to slowly move her hips in rhythm with Kate's finger and was holding her hand very tightly. Her juices had also started to flow and their scent had filled the room. It was the smell of fresh, innocent sex mingled with love. Jane looked directly into Kate's eyes and said, "But now, after all you've done for me, I'm madly in love with you. And I would never even think of spending even a single second on this earth without you." At this point, Jane moved a little closer to Kate, and whispered, " Kate, I love you. I really really love you." Then she moved still closer to Kate, closed her eyes, and kissed Kate ever so lightly on her lips.

Kate was in tears. Jane opened her eyes once more, and looked at Kate. Her gaze told Kate that the time had come for Jane to experience one of the greatest feelings of her life - her first orgasm. Jane closed her eyes again, laid back in the tub, and threw back her head. Kate took her finger out of Jane and grabbed the movable shower head. She set it to maximum flow and pushed it against Jane's pussy. Jane's body shuddered due to the sudden stimulation, and she clasped Kate's hand more tightly. Kate could see Jane's belly rising and falling rapidly - her own heart was pounding faster and faster knowing that her friend is going through the most wonderful experience of her young adult life. Kate looked at Jane's face. Jane's eyes were closed. Her face was tensed up, and she looked like she would explode any second. Then suddenly Jane let out a small moan, arched her back and curved her toes. She began to move her hips uncontrollably. Her very first orgasm had begun. Kate noticed this, and pressed the shower head to her pussy with even more strength, as if forcing the orgasm to be as powerful as possible, to be powerful to the maximum extent. There was an intriguing silence in the bathroom, which was only broken by the sound of water whizzing through the shower head and by the moans of pleasure which escaped now and then from Jane's mouth. Suddenly Jane stopped moving her hips, and arched her back so hard that her lower body was pulled above the base of the tub. She let out a sweet, passionate moan, "Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" and then fell back into the tub. She wrapped her legs around Kate's hand, which was still holding the shower head, and then stopped moving. Kate saw that Jane's orgasm had subsided. She turned off the shower head. Jane was now lying limply in the tub, with her legs closed and supported by the side of the tub. Kate again put her hand between Jane's legs from the front and inserted a finger into her. She then started lightly rubbing Jane. Due to the sudden touch, Jane awakened from her immense reverie, looked up, and remembered where she was. She had just had an incredible orgasm, her first, in front of her best friend, by her help, and now her best friend had a finger in her pussy and was finger fucking her again. Jane's face turned red and she started to blush. Kate saw that she was getting uncomfortable, so she took her hand from Jane's pussy and put both her hands around Jane.

"It's alright sweetheart! There's no need to feel embarressed. I love you very much! "

Jane had started to cry.

Kate sat up so that they were face to face, and said, "Jane, why are you crying? Don't cry, sweetheart! If you cry, then I'll have to cry too."

Jane anwered between sobs, "I've been so mean to you all these years. And now I love you so much. I actually love you more than my life. What will happen if you were to leave me? What if I were to lose you? I can't live without you Kate, I'll do anything for you. Please don't leave me. Promise me that you'll never leave me."

Kate smiled. She said, "Jane, you're my sweet little princess. I can never leave you. I love you, and I'll always love you. You're my life, and I'll do anything I can to make you happy. We'll always be together, so," she wiped away Jane's tears and lightly kissed both her eyes, "only use these beautiful eyes to see the beautiful world which I'll create for you, and," she kissed Jane passionately on the lips, "use these lips only for smiling your beautiful smile".

Jane smiled, and so did Kate. They looked into each other's eyes and all the troubles of their lives were suddenly over. They now had each other's support, to move along the ups and downs of life, together, hand in hand.

The next morning brought a new ray of light into their lives, a light which is so often true in fairy tales, but so hard to come by in the many passages of life.

12