A New Running Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was overjoyed. "A shower sounds great," I said, hoping I didn't sound too much like a 14-year-old. "My house is empty until at least four..."

I was gratified when she perked up at that. "No shit! I was just flirting about the shower; well, now. I think I'll take you up on that." She scratched absently at her orange bush, my semen flowing out of her like syrup over pancakes. She scooped some of it off her leg, looking at it critically. "Might be fun to slow things down a little and play some more," she winked, licking her fingers.

No word of a lie: my penis began to rise once more, recovering as it hadn't since high school. She noticed. "Should I stop licking your cum?" she asked innocently. "After all, you're going to have to find a way to stuff your slimy cock back into your stinky running shorts long enough to get back to the cars. And you should save a little something for the shower, anyway." She grinned wickedly and reached back down for more cum.

"My God, Julia," I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair. "Where on earth have you been all my life?" She smiled, then squinted as she caught sight of the watch on my wrist.

"Wait a sec." She took my arm and pulled the watch closer. "Goddamn. It's Wednesday, isn't it?" Her eyes darted around, doing some mental arithmetic. "Aw fuck, Coach, I'll need to come over some other time. Sorry to leave you like that," she went on, gesturing at my penis with her eyes, "but I'm meeting my boyfriend for lunch in like two hours."

My heart skipped a beat. "Oh. Um." She must have seen my embarrassment, though instead of sympathy I got some more of her usual laughter.

"None of that, Mr Herrick. Don't get all weird; you've got a wife, after all, which didn't seem to matter so much a few minutes ago."

I thought about it, very guiltily. "Yeah."

"Yeah," she echoed. "Well, don't feel bad. My boyfriend didn't matter either, and he won't matter next time you and I fuck. That is, I'm assuming there'll be a next time..." She kept very firm eye contact as she sucked another wad of my cum from her fingers. "I'm full of fantasies." She pulled her sodden shorts up, sweeping the rest of my mess up into her underwear.

I smiled. "I'm sure you are." I was trying to get my shorts untangled as she finished dressing, grimacing as she pulled the filthy singlet over her hair. The bathroom had to have smelled like a brothel, and a badly maintained one at that. I was busy putting my sweaty shirt back on when I heard her curse. "What's up?" I asked as my head came through the hole.

"The deadbolt." She pounded at the catch with the heel of her hand. "It's not opening up." She jiggled the door, tried the catch again.

"Allow me, little lady," I joked, stepping beside her to give it a try. I thought maybe she was just tired, or weak, but she was absolutely right: the thing wasn't moving. "Uh oh," I said, jiggling it again. No movement. Increasingly agitated, I shoved against the door with my shoulder to knock it loose; no result. "I'm not sure how to get this open."

"Hm." She bit her lip and looked around, thinking about the window. "That's too small to get through," she mused. "We might just be stuck here for awhile." She looked over at me, a mischievous smirk finding its way back to her face as she subconsciously rubbed at her sweaty neck. I blinked at her.

"If only there was something we could do to pass the time..."