A New Slut Visits Pt. 01

Story Info
A Master finds a new slut who has cum many times to his previous stories.
4.1k words
4.39
41.7k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preamble: Yep it's been too long since I last wrote, but I have had someone e-mail me and inspire me to write again. I hope this captures the spirit of my previous master/sub slut stories... I intend it to be just as dirty.

My stories are written about me, a dirty minded Master, and very willing submissive sluts, who find ultimate satisfaction in giving up themselves completely to a controlling man they trust - but they are not about loving relationships. Save love for your life partner, I just want your fuck holes ... I write as if it is me writing down my memory of a recent event just happened... as sometimes that is the case. Please forgive the odd typo and error of tense, which I know I make - my writing is a raw style, which is what I intend.

*****

August 2017: I was feeling excited, horny, and a little apprehensive, as I had just hit send on another e-mail to a 'new slut' who had contacted me recently about my stories and experiences, and how they had affected her. A very sexual woman, we shall call her Jenna in this re-telling, who had shared her intimate fantasies with me over a series of e-mails, igniting the dark lust in me, making me want to stray from my more vanilla 'normal' life and once again taste that excitement of being so damn dirty. Jenna was already ripe for submission, telling me she had cum countless times from my words, and making it clear all her holes were open to be used and abused - and that a little pain and piss play would be welcomed, along with humiliation and more... she also understood that to submit to me would most probably include submission to many other men, with my penchant for sharing my slut - my own personal porn star whore.

Oh, and the e-mail? It was step one in my plan, and contained the following "contract". We had built up to this moment of course - I wanted her one last chance to back-out before we both took a break from our real lives and acted out our deepest desires.

"I the below signed, confirm that I am a willing partner in the sex games to take part between myself and Master D.G., and any other 3rd parties he chooses, to last over the 48 hours of the weekend of 26th August 2017. I consent to all sexual acts and humiliation, and understand I will have no right to complain or make public anything which happens. Nothing can be considered non-consensual during this time, the word no/shaking my head, or otherwise trying to stop what is happening will be ignored, under the shared understanding I do not really mean it. I understand I cannot withdraw that consent once the weekend has begun, no matter what happens.

During the period, my body belongs to Master D.G., to use and abuse how he wishes, and that some marking and bruising will be inevitable. I also understand no protection will be worn by any party, and all sex will be 'bareback', with all acts 'to completion' inside me. I will be given one safe word per 24-hour period, which does not have to be used, and that will stop the specific act occurring at that time, but understand I will continue to be used after a 10-minute break after that point (not repeating the act which took me too far past my limits). I understand that once a safe word has been used, I must submit to every other whim of my Master for that 24-hour period.

My master will ensure a few rules: I will be fed and given water. No-one under 18 will take part in any activity. No extreme marking of the body, or any marks to the face or neck (no public marks)."

I hoped the wording would not only scare her a little, to ensure she was serious, but also to excite her - I could imagine a shiver travelling the length of her spine as she just imagined what I could have planned. Did she want to give herself completely? Could she, to a man she'd never met? Yes, of course by that point we had already shared far more about our fantasies and sexual needs and likes than many couples do in a lifetime face to face, but we were both married, and we both risked a lot to give into our primal urges.

- -

I had to wait nearly 24 hours for my answer, during which time I certainly questioned if I had gone too far, or too far too fast, had I read the signs wrong?

I need not have worried;

"Sir,

I hope you find the attached signed contract to your liking.

Yours (totally), Jenna."

I had to resist punching the air - as I wasn't sure what my work colleagues would have thought. But I allowed myself a mental 'fuck yes' - it was time to put the rest of the dirty plan into action. I went into my documents folder, and found the pre-written and password protected next e-mail...

"Jenna my slut - I am so happy you will be joining me, I hope it's everything we both want it to be!

Now we've got the formalities done with, it's time for the small print. Below is an address, which you will arrive at on the agreed weekend at 9am sharp. Don't worry about where you will stay overnight, all is taken care of. Wear a front buttoned summer dress, with NOTHING underneath. Bring no underwear with you, it will just waste time. You may bring toiletries, and I expect you to wear make-up always, especially lipstick. Perfume is not permitted, as it would cover your natural scent. Bring any clothes you wish to leave in, but no other items will be needed.

Deviation from the rules will, as I'm sure you understand, will be met with harsh physical punishment. I'm sure you don't want to have to explain too many marks to your husband? Therefore, I'm sure you will be the perfect submissive, and to also ensure your perfect behaviour throughout, a copy of your signed contract will be sent to your husband if you try to leave before time - you WILL do everything I wish my slut.

Master Dirty Geezer.

p.s. don't worry, it's going to be fucking amazing!"

"Click" and it was sent, no going back now - it was time to take care of the details.

* -- *

I waited inside the entrance of the old derelict hospital building almost holding my breath as my watch showed it was close to 9am. Setting this up had taken some time, effort, and money, plus a huge risk, but I knew it would be worth it. Technically the old hospital building was scheduled for demolition, but that was still months away, and it had been used illegally for months by different groups, including the homeless and teenagers wanting to get drunk or high. Well for the next 48 hours it was going to be used for something quite different. My 'helpers' had spent the day before getting it ready - I'd not go so far as saying 'tidy' - but a few rooms had been cleared, then prepared for different uses, and a holding room fitted out with a heavy-duty lock.

I was pulled back to reality at the sound of a taxi pulling up outside and the sound of voices. 'Time to start' I thought to myself, opening the heavy door and stepping into the too bright sun. Jenna stood there clutching a small overnight bag and looking around a little hesitantly; not surprising really, it must have been daunting for her.

"Hi Jenna, welcome to your weekend... I'm... well I'm Master of course, and from now on, you are just sut. You are nothing more than a worthless slut from this second for the next 48 hours. You still want to step over this threshold?" I asked, the double meaning more than obvious.

"Yes... Master", she caught herself just in time, turning her eyes downward as a submissive should.

"Good, now I see you have dressed as I told you - now show me you've followed my instructions fully, unbutton your dress all the way down, and drop it to the floor!" I ordered her, a first test. The hospital was in a quiet area of the city, but cars still could pass by the entrance from time to time, so would she strip naked outside?

I could see emotions rush across her face - I knew how much she wanted this from our e-mail conversations, and that she was a strong willed successful woman; could she give up all control? Her shaking free hand reached her top button, and as she unbuttoned it, the shaking stopped, as if starting the journey accepted and calmed her. I closed the gap between us, taking her bag from her, to speed up her first task. My eyes bored into her as she revealed first her full breasts, then her stomach... and finally her pussy, trimmed to perfection, and already glistening with moisture. I could see her dress had a wet patch on it before she let it drop off her shoulders to the ground.

"Slut has wet herself with excitement already," I mocked, picking her flimsy dress up and pressing it to my nose, breathing in her scent. My eyes were greedily eating up the scene before me - my slut was beautiful and sexy, her bum as full and curvy as she had described, more beautiful than she had let on, her thighs already slick with her own excitement. "Good, well in you go, we may have all weekend but we don't want to waste time, do we?".

"No master" she intoned. Was she a little disappointed I had not touched her yet? Maybe so, but there would be plenty of time for that, and the first surprise needed to be sprung. I sensed she dawdled, so grabbed her by the hair and pushed her before me, "Get in there whore, do what I say when I say!" I growled, enjoying her squeak as she stumbled forwards.

It was much darker inside, as there was very little lighting with very little electric still on, so it took the slut's eyes a while to adjust, blinking in her nakedness, as she realized that there was a group of men in a semi-circle around her, all taking in her exposed body appreciatively.

"Yes slut, these fine perverts have been helping me prepare this building, and I've told them all about my fuck meat, all the dirty things you've admitted to me, and I've told them they can all have their time with you, using you for their own nasty perversions."

The slut had known fair well that I was a Master who liked to share, to see his cunt being used by others, and had prepared mentally for one or two... but not this. Half terrified but cunt dripping down her thighs, giving away how on heat she was, shamefully hanging her head not being able to look her new abusers in their eyes. They knew what she was, and could see it for their own eyes, a fucking whore who was giving herself to a gang to use as they wish.

"I see you realise you have no choice in the matter slut. I won't introduce you, I don't really know their names anyway, they all responded to a request for men to join us in one of my recent stories. All I can promise you is they all were very eager to get their hands, and of course cocks, on a submissive nasty whore like you." I carefully explained, reaching out with one hand grabbing her hair so to force her to look at them, my other hand running around her breasts, weighing them, pinching her nipples to check their reaction. She felt firm and trembled a little in my touch. I had to check one more thing, running my hand down her belly, to her slick shaved cunt. I ran a finger up and down, wetness soaking it, a gasp coming from her full lips.

"They know they can use you bareback, no holes bared, and that they can do anything they wish with you, within the limits of the contract. We will also be watching everything - you see those screens over there?" I move her around, to face a table with laptops and storage devices, "Well there are cameras everywhere, and everything will be filmed and recorded." She let out another whimper, and I almost had to hold her up with her legs going weak at the realization of her situation, "You will get a few hours now and then to sleep, but you may be awoken at any time for our pleasure."

The slut rubbed her thighs together, and her breathing was short and fast, and I realized she was cumming, from knowing what was to come, and that it was wall being filmed and watched.

"Yes, that's a good slut, you understand your place. Now I will hand you over - be good to my guests, and I will be watching to make sure you are", I told her, patting her head like a good dog his master was proud of. I indicated to the first abuser to come forward - he was a weasel of an older man, dressed in a dirty white doctors jacket, who had certain fetishes that the old hospital equipment had made much easier to implement. Quite the dirty old man, and it would be a beautiful perverse start to the long weekend.

He hurried forward with our 'enforcer' - a huge muscled guy who made sure you could see how muscular he was by wearing no top. I had agreed to him joining us as some meat to ensure Jenna was man-handled in a way that made it obvious she had no choice but to submit. He took hold of her delicate wrists in his meaty hands and pulled them behind her, pushing her tits out for us all to enjoy. Putting his lips to her ear, his whispered "forward bitch" and pushed her ahead of him, taking her to a door just marked recently with a number 1 on it in black paint. Slut looked left and right, and then noticed there were doors marked with numbers up and down the corridor, and shuddered as she realized it was going to be a long 48 hours.

I gave a thumb up to the remaining men and they went off to watch the unfolding events in their 'pleasure rooms', screens had been wired into every room, so everyone could enjoy every minute of our slut's sexual experience.

I took my place behind the high-tech set-up, and turned up the volume. I could control the zoom a little, so adjusted it to take in the scene, my cum bucket to be Jenna was being 'helped' into her first "bed" for the day, a gynaecological examination table. Her arms had already been tied behind the metal frame, to ensure her tits were exposed, and our thug was easing her foot into the leg supports, going to on take more rope to ensure she could not close her legs. Mmm her cunt was soaking, that much was obvious, the outer lips already parted and slightly swollen. I zoomed in so everyone watching would see her excitement dripping out of her. I couldn't not wait for my turn with my whore, but sharing is caring I reminded myself, and there was a LOT of sharing to be done.

* -- *

Back in room 1, Jenna heart was thumping hard against her ribcage, being tied and totally helpless with two men in the room, both staring at her opening pussy. The big one, approached her with a smirk, and stuck a couple of thick fingers straight up her pussy with no finesse... scooping out some of her wetness, and put them to her mouth, a questioning raise of an eyebrow enough for her to submit, opening her lips, bright red with perfectly applied lipstick. He pushed his sticky fingers into her mouth, long and thick pushed deep so they were going deep into her mouth, pushing harder to force them to the back of her throat, testing her gag reflex. Jenna wasn't going to be beat that easily, and sucked down hard, savouring her own flavour as she had many times before on hard cocks. The brute pulled his fingers free, nodding his approval, and left the room, closing the door behind him with a loud click.

With the taste of her pussy on her tongue, Jenna looked now at her 'captor', who had pulled on some vinyl gloves, looking like a perverted doctor, and a ripple of sexual disgust ran down her spine to her pussy. He looked like a typical dirty old man, think and wiry and going bald, someone who would never get a chance sexually with a woman like Jenna, but this wasn't a typical situation. The fact he was disgusting turned her on even more, it added something making her feel even more used. He wheeled a tray to her side, and looked her in the eyes for a brief second before dropping back down to stare at her cunt, licking his lips as he studied her, like a butcher with some meat. His look and closeness made Jenna very aware of her vulnerability, her pussy and tits totally exposed, with her legs spread obscenely.

"Time for your medical, um, slut", he stammered, not yet quite confident in himself. "This shouldn't hurt... too much." Jenna realised he probably was going to hurt her, and that only made her juices come more quickly.

"Firstly, let's give you a drink, I'm sure you're thirsty." He said, taking up a bottle of water from his tray, "drink, drink" he urged, holding it up to her lips. Jenna gulped it down as he was pouring to quickly, cold water splashing down her neck and breasts raising goose bumps. When she looked like she would stop, he grabbed her hair in a surprising strong grip and forced her to choke down the rest of the bottle.

"Good, well done slut, we can start now" he smiled to himself, getting into the routine of a fantasy he had obviously replayed in his head many times. He squeezed a generous line of lube onto his palm, and rubbed his hands together to coat them, even the sound it made sounded perversely sexual in the dead quiet of the room. "Let's check your pussy, and put it on show for our friends", he indicated to the camera directly opposite, and Jenna writhed against her restraints remembering that her Master and all those other men were watching.

He stepped closer, and reached out ... one gloved slippery finger rubbing up and down her opening slit, lube hardly needed she was so wet. Her moan gave him more confidence, so he slid two fingers inside, marvelling at how hot she was, how compliant. Tight, but obviously used to taking cocks and large toys, her cunt easily open to then take three fingers.

* -- *

Back at my desk I sat watching my screens intently, drinking a glass of white wine as I enjoyed my slut giving me my own porn show. I could still imagine the warmth of her flesh on my hands, and could hardly wait to use her myself - my first session would come next, after showing her to her room for the weekend. In the meantime, I marvelled at how well her body reacted has her tormentor used her cunt, most of his hand now inside her pussy, the lips stretching to accept four fingers, which he twisted around, feeling every inch of her innermost self. He was obsessed, stroking in and out, fluttering fingers inside, then getting rougher, fucking her hard. I could see he was working up to use his hole fist... and had to readjust my hard cock, itself already dripping pre-cum in anticipation.

* -- *

"Unggh" the slut grunted, as her nasty abuser twisted his whole fist into her, pain and pleasure ripping through her fuck hole, sinking deep to the wrist. He left it there motionless as she adjusted to the feeling of fullness, then started to very slowly withdraw half way then push hard back in, a twist to help his lubed fist inside again. Jenna started to lift herself against him, helping herself to open even wider, offering more. His brow dripped with sweat onto her from the effort.

"Time for step two of the examination" he croaked, not stopping his fisting his other hand slid to her tight puckered arse, and he traced a circle around it. "I'm told you're a true three hole slut, so I must test you can take an anal stretching too."

Jenna could tell this was more about his dirty fetish than anything to do with her, but his words and stuffed full pussy sent her over the edge for the first time, orgasm ripping through her as her cunt was ripped open, knowing I was watching making her cum all the harder.

"Aww.. you fucking slut, your cunt squeezed my fingers so tight." your unknown abuser cried out in pain, "For that I won't be so fucking gentle", those words trigged another mini-cum, being treated roughly like a whore was exactly what you were desperate for. Then suddenly you bucked up in shock, as he stuffed three fingers hard up your arse, at the same time twisting his fist up higher into your cunt, filling you beyond anything you'd felt before. Three fingers suddenly become four, making the slut gasp, and then with deft skill his fist was boring into her arse, a scream on her lips as it suddenly broke past her experienced sphincter, filling her totally.

* -- *

I marvelled at the skill of my new friend, both of his fists stuffed deep in my slut, one deep in her bowels, the other twisting and fucking her frothing pussy. Her face was a picture of pain and pleasure, her breath ripping from her in short bursts as her body pulsed with orgasmic contractions, all she was aware of was the feelings inside her. I could see her cunt juices soaking his lower arm, helping him push deeper, bringing fresh snarls and screams from her pretty lips. I had to resist taking my cock out and wanking, what a waste of cum that would be!

12