A New Slut Visits Pt. 02

Story Info
Slut is shown her filthy accommodation and gets off.
2.3k words
4.42
31.4k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This part continues a series where a willing sub slut has signed a contract to be used over a weekend by her master and anyone who he wishes. He has set-up a series of scenes in an old abandoned dirty hospital. Please read part one for this to make sense!

* - - - *

The door slammed shut behind her, and the clear sound of a bolt being slid across to lock her in signalled she had a little time to herself. Jenna looked around the room, a sparsely furnished affair, in fact all it had in it was a large bucket with 'piss' written on it, and a large mattress on the floor. Oh, and a camera above the doorframe, obviously filming her always, ensuring she had no privacy. There were a few bottles of water by her 'bed', with "drink me" written in urgent looking red marker. The other thing that struck her was the smell, the Ritz it wasn't. It smelt like a men's urinal in a sweaty changing room.

He cunt and arse still burned from their abuse and the hands of that filthy pervert, and looking down Jenna could see her pussy still showed signs of being stretched open, with cum starting to drip out of her. She couldn't resist putting her manicured fingers down to her fuck hole, covering them in strange cum, and bringing them to her lips while looking straight down the lens of the camera, licking the cum from them. It tasted so good she scooped it out again and again, putting on a show she hoped her master approved of. The saltiness brought on a thirst, and she walked over to her mattress to grab a bottle of water, guessing why her Master was so keen on her drinking lots, knowing his love of watersports, and to be fair, hers! The water tasted slightly odd, acrid maybe, and she couldn't put her finger on it.

'Probably best I rest up a bit' she said out loud, might as well give the men watching something to listen too as well. Jenna looked down at the mattress, and suddenly realised why the room stunk of sweat, stale piss and cum - god the mattress was filthy, stains covering it, dry cum, and, yes still wet cum and god knows what marked its surface. What she didn't know but could start to guess was that the workforce had used her bed to be to piss on, and wank during their workday, preparing her a nasty mess to lie on. Part of her brain was repulsed of course, but part deep down burned with excitement, her fervent imagination picturing tramps fucking and pissing on this bed, a nasty stinking mess... and without realising it, she moved slowly towards it, as if in a trance.

Before she should come to her sense, she sank to her knees on it, then eased herself down to lie face down, her body reacting to the sodden piss stained mattress as if it was a skilled lover. She brought her face to an obviously fresh mess of cum, breathed in deep, and then and stuck out a tentative tongue to taste, 'oh fuck' she moaned, then her body thrilled as she lapped at it, sucking on the material to try and get it all, knowing she was at home here, a cum eating fuck pig. He cunt gushed once more, and she writhed in the dirtiness of it all, the smell overpowering her as if she was an animal on heat. Her master knew her inner secrets so well - knowing which filthy buttons to press to let her truly find her sexual limits. Her fingers now buried themselves inside herself, obscenely fucking herself in the mess, panting like a dog.

Jenna was so lost in the moment she didn't hear the bolt scrape back, and the door open, her Master standing and watching her intently, a mask of lust on his face.

* -- *

I watched my slut on fire with sexual heat, so lost in it she was getting off on the special mattress we had prepared for her, and my cock told me it was time to empty my balls in her - I couldn't wait anymore.

As the door opened the stink hit me, we'd been using this room as our toilet to piss in all day previous, to make it a den of filth to keep our whore in, and it had the desired effect, the filthy cunt was fingering herself sucking more cum off the mattress, as if it was a fine meal. She didn't even notice me as I unzipped myself and let my jeans and underwear fall to the floor, my t-shirt joining them.

"Slut!" I shouted, watching Jenna jump and come back to reality.

"Yes Master." she answer breathlessly.

"Get on your knees in front of me you nasty whore. Look at you, already covered in cum and strangers piss. You're a worthless fucking slut - time to show me that I have some reason for me to keep you as my slave."

My abusive words went straight to her cunt, as if she's wired somehow to need to be treated like a useless fuck toy, only worth what her master takes from her. She scrambled to present herself to me, her face level my with hard and obviously pre-cum covered cock.

"Well?"

"Please sir, may I suck your cock" she begged, her eyes wide looking up at me imploringly.

"No, you may not, you haven't earned that pleasure yet whore" I bark, and turning around I offered her my arse, "rim me and show me that my dirty slut really wants my cock".

"Thank you master."

She was a compliant toy, and I could feel her hands pull my cheeks apart, her face pushed against me, and I groaned with pleasure as I felt her tongue find my dirty hole, lapping at me. "That's it cunt, don't stop, I watched you take those fists earlier, and I know you're a nasty bitch. Stick that dirty tongue up me and taste me properly!" I order, pushing back against her as she slid her hot tongue inside, fucking my arse.

Jenna felt her face flush when her master told her she couldn't have his cock, but almost was relieved when he gave her the order to rim him. She felt eager to please him, to show him she would do absolutely anything for him, she was his. Luckily she had been taught well by her husband, and was well used to the taste of arse... both a mans and her own on his cock. As she let her tongue play around her master's tight hole and tasted his musky flavour, it started a new fire inside her belly and cunt, doing something so nasty turned her into the whore she craved. On his order that she knew would come she could feel her pussy contract as she stuffed her tongue up his back passage, almost gagging but wanting to show him how good she could be. Oh god how low could descend this weekend, what would she become?

"That's enough slut," I ordered, the pride in my voice, "you may suck my balls now, make the cum boil in them." I thought I almost heard a sigh as I turn around, the dirty skank wanted to carry on licking my arse! Well she will have plenty of time for that, and lots of men to show her skills.

Jenna turned her attention to her masters cum filled balls, freshly shaved for her she noticed, savouring each one in turn, sucking on them gently as if she could encourage more sperm to form in them for her. Her masters cock twitched above her, and her hands itched to touch, to smear that pre-cum up and down the shaft. As if he could read her innermost thoughts, he told her to touch him, and she nodded while still licking and kissing his salty balls, allowing her tongue to sneak back down to his arse as she explored his cock with her fingers, eager to know it better than she knew herself. She explored every ridge and vein with the tips of her fingers, memorising how it felt.

I could stand it no more, my toy was very good at teasing, and I needed her mouth on me, I needed to fuck her face hard and feed her my cum. I reached down, putting my fingers gently under her chin, and guided her down on her back, her head hanging back over the mattress. She understood her role perfectly, her lips opening in the perfect O, her lipstick surprisingly still mostly intact.

I ran my cock up and down her face, painting it with my oozing pre-cum, marking her as mine, smearing her lipstick as I did so. "Yes my slut, you will be a work of art once I have finished with you." I knew it would not take much for me to cum, the excitement had been building since she arrived, and watching her being opened up and now this... well it was time to take her mouth, brutally and hard, for my pleasure. "Prepare yourself my slut." I warned, lining up my swollen purple cock head with her lips, then ramming it home, pushing forward with my weight, feeling the head reach the back of her throat, and popping just beyond. I knew she could deep throat, and I was going to make use of that fact.

Jenna breathed deeply as she felt her Master push his cock into her mouth, using it like a cheap whore's cunt, and could feel it fill her mouth through her entire body, a shock as he used her throat, pulling back only to ram back again, balls hitting her nose and eyes, with her head back and inverted. She fought choking as he fucked her hard and fast, her saliva and his pre-cum running down her face, some going up her nose. His hands felt for her throat, tightening has he face-fucked her, cutting of more and more air, controlling her completely.

As the feelings overtook me, I grabbed at the slut's breasts, roughly squeezing them, pinching, slapping across them hard to send sparks through her cunt. I used my handholds to help me fuck her mouth harder, taking no care with her now. Fuck she was skilled, her tongue still managing to tease my cock, and she knew to suck, and suck hard, trying to pull the cum from me.

"Close, close my whore... hold it when I cum, do NOT swallow!" I managed to utter, cum about to burst from me. I pulled out shallow, a last few thrusts and my cock started to spew into her mouth, all the time her tongue fluttering around the sensitive tip, milking me for more. My body felt like an explosion was running through it, intense orgasm wracking through me, my entire world focussed on my cock.

Jenna knew she was going to taste Masters cum for the first time, and she crossed her legs, rubbing them and squeezing her cunt as she felt him swell then pump his cream into her mouth, the taste pushing her over the edge again, feeling such a dirty slut being used to bring him off, another orgasm like a wonderful cramp releasing in waves from the centre of her being. Her jaw ached, but she was in bliss, laying back on the dirty bed of sin giving herself to her new owner.

"Careful now slut, hold that cum." I reminded her a few seconds later, as I slowly pulled my dick from her mouth, taking hold of her hair, I rubbed it clean, leaving a wet sticky mess.

I helped her up back to kneeling, her mouth still closed, lipstick now all over her chin and cheeks, her breasts still showing red marks from my rough grip. "Wait there..." I warned her, with a plan I mind. The slut's eyes fixed on me as I took down the wall camera and moved it close to her, so everyone could watch. "Open your mouth, show me, show us all what a good a spunk receptacle you are!"

Her face burned with shame, or was it a hot flush of excitement? Whatever it was she opened her mouth, my cum collected on her tongue, like a seasoned porn-star. She knew what was expected, bringing the sticky mess to her lips, blowing bubbles with it, letting it slide down her chin, only to collect it back up in her mouth.

"Now swallow it all. And you better know, we didn't bring you any food for this weekend. The only nutrient you will receive is what you can get from our cocks."

'Oh you wonderful dirty bastard' Jenna thought to herself while enjoying the sensation of her masters cum down her throat as she swallowed, understanding she would be earning every calorie this weekend.

"Here, finish this" I said, handing her a bottle of the water, "and don't worry if it's a little odd tasting, we've just made sure every bottle has a little extra in it so you don't go hungry" I laughed, knowing that with each drink you'd be swallowing even more strangers spunk.

Jenna didn't flinch as she took a deep gulp, wondering which guys cum was added to it, and if she would get to taste it fresh. Her master stood over her until she finished it, knowing he wanted her full.

I pulled on my clothes, and went over to the door to press the buzzer, the door opening almost instantly - someone had been watching their screen intently and knew I was ready I thought to myself. Take her to the toilets, I feel she should be ready to clean up a little."

To be continued in part 3...