A New Slut Visits Pt. 03

Story Info
Jenna gets into watersports.
2.8k words
4.27
28.6k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is part 3, it makes more sense to read in order. Probably not to your taste if you hate piss play and *willing* sub cum sluts being used. My style is raw and graphic, not to everyone's taste, but very much to some. x

* --- *

"And here are the staff toilets," I announced as we entered the next room we had prepared in the abandoned hospital we called home that weekend. "Put her here in front of me, on her knees," I told the brute, who eagerly manhandled our guest into the room, pawing at her naked breasts and bum as he did so. "Good, now stand in the corner, I'll need you soon. Help yourself to a drink" I offered, winking non-subtly while pointing to the bottles of water stacked in one corner of the room.

"Now my slut, I think it's time you earned this, don't you?" I asked, pulling out a black dog lead, attached to a silver O-ring, itself part of a thick black leather collar, the word "SLUT" written in white letters.

"Oh yes Master, please can I wear a collar?" Jenna begged.

"Yes, but first, put those things on over there, I believe they should fit, and you don't have to be naked all the time while here." I indicated to a small pile of white lace, and when Jenna inspected it, she found a pair of hold up white lacy stockings, a white lace skimpy thong, and matching quarter cup bra. Jenna did her best to put on the stockings gracefully, although it did snag a little on the drying cum on her skin. The knickers and bra fitted surprisingly well, and it all hugged her body tightly, almost making her feel more aware of her undressed state than she did naked. Still, looking in the mirror she knew it would have a pleasing effect on her Master, he had let slip in previous chats that he loved hold-up stockings.

"Beautiful my slut, now come here for the finishing touch," I cooed, and stroked her hair as she did a spin for me to appreciate her in her sexy wrappings. I pushed her gently back to her knees, and put the collar round her soft pale neck. "A collar earned, for what you have done to prove yourself mine, and for what you will do for me to continue to be a truly owned slut." I intoned, while I pulled the leather through the buckle, locking her inside.

"Thank you master", Jenna replied, her hand feeling the solid sign of her submission around her neck.

She looked so vulnerable and beautiful at that moment, so I pulled her to me using the lead, and wrapped her in my arms, drawing her to me, our lips meeting, kissing for the very first time. I could taste my spunk on her lips and tongue as we kissed hard, tongues duelling, swapping saliva in our hunger. I let my hands run down her back, gripping the firm globes of her arse in each hand, squeezing gently and pulling her onto my growing hardness. Kissing up her cheek I nibbled her earlobe, and whispered in her ear; "Master is pleased", and could feel her melt into me. We were lost in the tender moment, kissing as to lovers, when a cough broke the spell.

"Oh yes, sorry my sweet slut, but you are wanted." And I pulled her around, showing the semi-circle of men who had quietly entered the room while she was distracted. "Time to entertain them!".

"What should I do Master?" Jenna asked, eyeing each of the six new arrivals in turn, flushed red as their eyes bored into her body, half hidden with the sexy outfit.

"Lie down on your back... that's it. Now open your legs ... further! That's it. Now... PISS for us slut! Piss for us in those sexy knickers" I commanded, earning a chuckle from several of my accomplices.

"Oh, Master no, I'm not sure I can, maybe I should just play with myself?" Jenna pleaded.

"Either use your safe word, or do what you're told you fucking whore, don't you dare let me down -- be a good girl and piss yourself!". I let my anger and disappointment reach my eyes, daring her to fail me so early.

Jenna knew that her master meant it, and deep down she knew she wanted the burn of shame from the humiliation, all those eyes on her. It made her feel something primal which she couldn't explain, but knew it made her pussy flood. The last thing she wanted to do was to let her master down either. "Of course, sir, I'm sorry."

'Thank god I didn't use that bucket' Jenna thought to herself, as she closed her eyes and concentrated, even thought she could feel a pressure in her bladder, it wasn't easy to with an audience, no matter how exciting it was making her now she had agreed to it. She tried to empty her mind, and let loose a flow, which wasn't easy as she could hear zips being pulled down, and clothes hitting the ground around her. It was too easy to imagine those cocks around her, getting hard, wanting her. 'NO that's not helping!' she admonished herself, and instead pictured a stream of her hot piss running down her legs.

I wondered if she could put on such an intimate show for us, and at the point I was going to urge her again, she rewarded me -- her white lacy knickers suddenly going transparent, as light golden piss flowed from her, splashing down on floor under her, slowly spreading in a pool, soaking her back, and slowly up the back of her bra.

"Look at the dirty bitch", "She'll do fucking anything this one!" came the cries and more from the now naked audience. Each were drinking from a bottle, hardly needed as I knew they had been 'preparing' well for the last hour, all knew their part.

Jenna's eyes opened again, her task accomplished, a smile on her lips. She could feel her own piss cooling beneath her, and she looked up to her master licking her lips. "More?" She asked, heat radiating from her cunt.

"Cover the cunt!" I ordered, and took my own semi hard cock in my hand, my bladder aching for release. Some of the other guys may not be used to it, but I delighted in soaking sluts in my piss, and my flow came easy, directed towards her breasts. The flimsy white material holding her breasts immediately turned see through, showing her nipples standing out hard. The slut pushed her breasts out displaying them with pride, catching my hot stream, as it flowed down her belly to her cunt.

I adjusted my aim, "Open your mouth slut," which she did just in time, as my near clear piss hit her face, filling her mouth with the salty bubbling liquid, which she let cascade down her chin adding the mess below. Not all was wasted though, I could see her swallow some down, too tempted to try it for the first time.

Jenna felt so wonderfully fucking filthy, her descent to whoredom making heightening her senses... the smell and feel of the wet assault a heady mix, and she was now a piss drinking toilet slut. Without even thinking her fingers reached her soaked panties and started rubbing, sending more sparks through her.

That helped give four of the others the courage they needed, and they started to join in the dirty fun, their piss streams striking her thighs, painting her in their hot piss, encouraging each other with guttural cries. "Slut. Slut. Slut." the chant started.

Jenna thrashed around on the now sodden floor, ripping her knickers down so the piss could strike her cunt directly, her fingers were a blur on her swollen clit, with her other hand she opened her cunt open enough to take a jet inside, moaning as she felt it fill her.

It was too much for the other two, their cocks were too hard to piss, so then come forwards wanking hard.

"Suck them whore!" I urged, and she raised herself back to her knees, splashing on the wet floor. She cupped the balls of each of her new cocks, and threw herself into her cock sucking with abandon, no teasing needed, just brutal face fucking. We could all hear her wet gagging as she pushed one cock then another down her throat. The ritual chanting of "slut, slut, slut" got louder, and it drove Jenna on. She guided the two cocks closer together, until they touched, and then opened wide, forcing her mouth around them both, lapping and sucking like a demented whore, hungry for cum.

Jenna knew she was losing herself, in a perverted heaven. Her body could still feel the effects of the piss, and she now how two good sized hard cocks stuffed in her mouth. Her stomach rumbled, reminding her how hungry she was feeling, and her pussy was pulsing with excitement knowing that she had to earn her food, her cum. She doubled her efforts, wanking their cocks into her mouth, begging them to give her their hot spunk, telling them how she wanted to feel it on her tongue, feel it sliding down her throat, and filling her belly. "Give it to your slut," she purred, locking eyes with each in turn.

She could feel the guy on her left start to tense, his balls pulling closer to his body, a sure sign he was about to explode, so she focused on his cock, taking he balls in one hand, the other wanking him hard, her tongue just lapping at the underside of his head, mouth open and ready. He grunted and thrust his pelvis forward, as her reward started to gush from his dick, ropes of sticky cum decorating her tongue, some hitting her cheeks and forehead. She made sure she milked every drop out of him, then quickly switched to his friend, who had been wanking furiously while he waited his turn. Not a moment too soon, as he exploded as her lips met his swollen cock head, pumping more cum directly into her waiting mouth. She could feel his cock twitch and swell with each issue, and she squeezed her cunt in time with it.

When he had finished with her mouth they both stepped away, their cocks deflating after their pleasure had been taken. Jenna turned to her master to show him her reward, gargling their cum to show it off.

"Swallow it slut." I ordered, and was pleased to see her close her mouth and swallow down their offering, opening her lips again to show me every drop had gone, joining the spunk and piss already in her belly.

And what a sight she now looked, having gargled hot piss and swallowed down two more loads of thick creamy cum, her white lingerie was all mostly transparent soaked through with so many men's piss, tears and holes running through the stockings making her look more whorish. We were all out, and my slut almost whimpered at the loss -- wanting more. "I'll give you more slut", I laughed, and stooped down to her level, taking her and turning her around, putting her on her hands and knees. "Lick it up slut, drink all our piss." She seemed hesitant, so I grabbed her hair and pushed her face down, rubbing her face in the mess till she whimpered and stuck out her tongue. "Good slut, good toilet whore." I praised as she lapped the floor. "Back to your rooms you lot, you'll get your cocks in her later. Not you!" I waved over the brute, his muscular body and what turned out to be a massive cock making Jenna look tiny. I picked up her lead, and handed it to him. "Your turn, take whatever hole you want. Make sure you use her hard, rip her open with that huge cock!"

He put the lead on the floor, and stood on it, to pin Jenna face down on the dirty floor, and pulled her buttocks apart, showing off her dirty hole. He spat several times, coating it in saliva, making her whimper, before bringing his fat cock to her tightest entrance. Tight yes, but well-practiced, and she opened easily for him as he pushed forwards, her face and hair slick with piss as she took more of his weight.

"Fuuuuuck.." she groaned as she felt inch after inch slide into her rectum, his massive bulk pinning her down. Jenna wondered why he didn't start to fuck her once inside, and then he surprised her even more, her eyes widening in shock and the sensation -- he was pissing inside her! "Oh fuck fuck fuck," she gasped, the burning hot fluid wiping out any questions she had about was it even possible with a hard cock. She felt every nerve ending in her arse explode as he gave her a piss enema, and a full sensation which nearly gave her cramps hit her, making her cry out obscenities.

As he started to withdraw and thrust again, piss gushed out between them, and I could only imagine what the feeling must be like.

I knew he was going to be brutal, so went and retrieved a bottle of slippery lube, and by the time I returned he had his full 9 inches buried deep in her arse, and she was breathing fast and shallow, her body shaking. I showed him the bottle, and he pulled back almost totally out of her, so I could squeeze a big mess of lube around his cock and her arse. I nodded to him and he started thrusting -- no finesse, just hard muscular fucking, back and forth sawing into her, he body trapped under him.

Jenna felt like she was being torn in two, under her the cool wet hard floor, above the sweaty brute, using her like a rag doll. Her arse burned, stretched so far, his meaty cock forcing its way deep inside, making her eyes roll back in her head, sensations overcoming her.

I stood back and watched as my fuck toy was used hard, a huge cock pistoning into her, while she inched forwards across the piss covered slippery floor, being driven by his hard thrusts. Minutes passed, and all I could hear was the wet thud of him slamming into her, his breath coming in grunts, and her incomprehensible moans of pleasure. She looked so small under his bulk, now sweaty and reddening under the effort.

Jenna lost count of the orgasms and time, she had managed to slide an arm underneath herself and wetly diddled her twat, using the piss as lubrication. She knew what an obscene mess she must look, and never wanted the burning pleasure/pain to end. She remembered that she would have an audience -- that her master may post the videos on the internet, and the thought and shame of her humiliation made her explode in climax once again, almost choking on a mouthful of piss as she screamed out.

The brute could hold out no more, the slut's explosive orgasm made her arse clamp down on him even more, and it made his cum boil, needing release. I watched as she bucked wildly into her, losing control as he came, the two of their bodies straining as he filled her bowels with his seed. They collapsed down, knocking the air out of her, both laying panting with the effort of their rutting.

I left them a minute to regain their breath, and turned on a shower, testing the temperature to make sure it was comfortable. When I turned around, the brute had gone, and Jenna was getting shakily to her feet.

"Come my slut, I think you've earned this." I spoke softly, extending my hand and helping her walk under the water. "You've done so well so far, you've made me proud."

I helped Jenna rinse her body clean, unhooking the flimsy bra and sliding down what was left of the stocking, my hands sliding over every inch of her wet body. I knew she would recover from the pounding she had just taken, bruises would probably show on her knees and arms tomorrow.

"Here, dry yourself, and I'll take you back to your room for a rest." I said, handing her a towel.

Jenna acted in auto-pilot, her legs still feeling weak, tired out but feeling a glow of post orgasmic bliss. She was lead back to her room on her leash -- her master unhooked it from the collar and hung it up before laying her on the dirty mattress once again, covering her with the towel. Closing her eyes, she hoped she had a little time to rest and recover before her next experience.

To be continued...