A New Spin on Role Playing Games Ch. 02

Story Info
CD has another sissy session, gets hot help getting ready.
8.6k words
4.7
28.3k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next LARP event came by and I was more than ready! I was so horny and worked up I could hardly believe it. The last session had been such an amazing time and this one promised to be more of the same, and then added twist of me being the prize for one of the guys was just well, scary, but also a bit of fantasy come true!

I did make sure to do all of my necessary prep work. Naturally this meant shaving everything from my face down. I didn't shave my eyebrows, but I did pluck them. It wasn't a feminine arch, but I did at least get them down to a much slimmer look. I hoped no one would notice when I was in boy mode, but then most of the people I actually knew at school now we're going to be doing me, so I guess it didn't matter! I also made sure to moisturize all over, I'm sure soft, smooth skin would be appreciated; I know it felt wonderful to me.

I also cleaned myself inside and out. After cleaning out my ass, I played with a small vibrator for a few minutes. Not enough to get off, just enough to get me worked up. Of course, I was already pretty excited, so I was about in a frenzy by this point! I was going to be more than ready to be the boys' plaything.

I arranged to meet Henry's sister at his house before the event again. Henry was getting some clothes together for me to keep at my place, but I was still new to make-up, so I knew I was going to need her help for at least a few more times. I'd have to ask Nora to show me how to do the make-up myself. I decided to save us a bit of time and had painted my nails already.

I got to Henry's and knocked. Nora answered right away, "Hey! You're back, I can't believe Rescue came up so quickly again, plus they don't usually have the same 'girl' twice in a row." She shook her head, and smiled teasingly.

I blushed and stammered, "Well, yeah... I mean, it was... you know..." How the hell did I explain that I fucked the entire group, well the entire group fucked me and I loved every minutes of it! So much that I was ready to be the damsel every time! And I think the group was just going to do the damsel routine each time! How did I explain that?

"Oh come on, I already know you love being all dressed up," she reminded me. I nodded, not sure what else to say. "No?" she asked, and I was a bit confused. "Alright, play it that way, it worked well for you last time." What the hell was she talking about? She pointed to the steps and said, "You know where it is, I've got some stuff sitting by the door, give it a try and see how you do on your own to start."

So, I headed up the steps to the attic storage area. I walked in and was still amazed at the sheer volume of clothes they had in here. I wondered if maybe I could arrange to come other times and just play dress up. I mean Nora and Henry already knew, so its not like it was a big secret! Maybe another time, now I had a gangbang... I mean, LARP to prepare for!

I looked over the clothes Nora left sitting on a small table by the door. It looked like black was to be the color of the day! I picked up the items and examined them. Black panties were the base naturally. I felt the material and I wasn't sure. It wasn't soft like satin or silk, but it was smooth. I was guessing some kind of faux leather. Of course, it was a thong! Next there was some type of black top, not really a corset, but something like that. I was guessing it was bustier of some kind? It felt like a similar material to the panties, but this was much glossier, almost shiny! Next was a skirt of a similar material. It was short. I mean really short. Like barely going to cover my ass cheeks short! Well, at least I knew I'd get to show off my panties! In a similar material there was a choker, gloves and then a pair of black stockings.

The best was under everything though. I picked up the first thinking it was a stocking attached to a pump, then I realized what it was: thigh-high boots! My heart fluttered and my clitty started to get hard already. I had always wanted to try thigh-highs boots! They looked so sexy and amazing. These were also in a glossy material, but had laces up the back. I wanted to actually just dry hump the boot, but I knew Nora would be up soon.

So, I stripped off my boy clothes and got the panties on and made sure to tuck myself away. It took a few minutes to calm down, but once I had it started, it eventually cooperated and I was able to get it tucked all the way down. The panties were pretty tight, but not bad. They would certainly keep me looking ladylike. Although in this outfit, I don't know if "ladylike" would be the right term. Was "slut-like" a term? Maybe I could start it?

So, next the bustier. This was a little tricky since it hooked in the back. At first I tried fastening it in the back and spinning it around like some girls did with a bra, but there was too much material to spin. So, I had to put it on and hook it as best I could behind me. Apparently I needed to work on my flexibility to be a good girl! Or even a bad one!

I didn't think I had all the hooks, but I figured Nora could finish them. I then slid the skimpy skirt up. Yeah, I was right, it barely covered my butt. It was apparently intended to ride low, so even with it down on my hips, you could see all of my thighs and if I bent slightly, my ass was sticking out. I checked the beat-up, slightly fogged up mirror they had and was amazed how sexy I looked already.

I moved on to the choker since I'd never done one of these before, it was a little tricky getting it hooked, but once I had it, it fit like a glove. Speaking of gloves, I decided to hold those for last. I next slid the stockings up. I realized they had some material across the top to keep them up without a garter belt. It felt weird, but the little grippers or whatever they were didn't hurt or anything. I was still amazed by how wonderful stockings felt on my bare legs. It was a glorious sensation and once again, I had to really control myself.

Finally, the part I was waiting for... the boots. I was almost licking my lips in anticipation. I unzipped the inside zipper. I was trying to figure out the laces and if I needed to undo them when I figured I should probably just try it and see how it fits! I slid my foot into the bottom and got it lined up. Luckily I had small feet, so these fit great! I started on the zipper, but it was clearly not going to zip all the way up. So, I worked on the laces for a few minutes, then I figured out how to open up the sides. I tried the zipper again and it slid closed easily. I thought I was going to cum right at that moment. In fact, if my clitty hadn't been tucked, I probably would have! As it was, I actually squirted a little I was so excited. Great, now my panties were all wet! Ah, the perils of being a sexy slut...

So, I worked for a few minutes on tightening the laces back up. I figured once I had them to a certain point, I would just be able to zip them on and off. So, getting the left boot on was a much quicker experience, but not less thrilling! In fact, my clitty squirted again when I pulled this zipper up. I was going to get addicted to these boots! I stood catching my breath for a moment and was just about to start tightening these laces when a noise from the door startled me.

"They are hot, aren't they?" Nora smiled at me, leaning on the door frame.

My heart almost skipped a beat, "Oh Nora, you startled me."

"I know, you were in your own little world there!" she smiled at walked into the room. Well, walked might not be the right term. Stalked was probably more accurate. "They feel amazing don't they?"

I nodded, not sure what to say. I realized she had changed from the tank top and shorts she had been wearing into a leather outfit that was very sexy, and kind of... powerful. She had also pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail. It looked very severe and gave her a very intimidating look. I was getting a strong vibe of sex from her, but did she really want to have sex with me? She had mentioned she loved dressing the boys up, but she never did anything last time. What was different this time?

"You did a nice job, you look very sexy," she smiled and stopped just a short distance in front of me. "Finish tightening your laces," she pointed to the left boot. It wasn't a question, but an order, and I hurried to obey.

She walked around me, the clicking of her heels on the floor, the only sounds besides my ragged breathing. I hadn't noticed her heels, so I was wondering what she was wearing. Heavens, I was such a girl, here I had a femme fatale stalking me and sizing me up, and I was wondering what shoes she was wearing!

I felt her breath on my ear as she walked around the other side, "You look very sexy, my little sissy."

I couldn't answer at first, I just stuttered, "Y-y-yes..."

"Quiet slut, that didn't require you speaking," she said louder and much more forcefully. I was so turned on, but also somewhat scared since I had no idea where this was going. "Now, I bet you're wondering what I'm doing now."

Again, not a question, so I nodded as my response. She stalked around in front of me and I got a better view. She was wearing some black sandals with wicked spiked heels. The leather corset pushed her muscular frame up into a very wasp-waisted look, while the pencil skirt highlighted her long, muscular legs and thighs. She looked, well, like a dominatrix really. As I looked on her face, I had the sudden realization that she knew what happened with the last game. She knew I had been gangbanged by the group, that's what was different.

As I realized this, my cheeks flushed with shame and I blushed, humiliated I guess. Nora walked closer, "Yes, my little sissy slut, I know all about your little adventure and I'm a little disappointed you didn't tell me all about it when you came in. After all, girls are supposed to share all the details of their times out with the boys." She stepped closer, with the heels, she was two or three inches taller than me, and I had to look up to her. It only reinforced her dominance! "So, we'll get to your punishment in a moment, but first, kneel in front of that chair."

She pointed to a large, overstuffed arm chair off to the side. It usually had clothes on it, but those had been cleared off. She had prepared for this! That both thrilled and scared me. I uncertainly turned to move to the chair, but I guess not fast enough. She smacked my ass just under my skirt and yelled, "Now slut!"

I scurried over and kneeled before the chair. She came and sat before me, crossing her legs right in front of me so I could see straight up her skirt. She was wearing red panties, which contrasted with the black skirt and her pale skin. She then placed her foot just inches from my face. I wondered if I was supposed to kiss her foot? That's what I wanted to do.

"Good girl," she cooed. "You may kiss my foot now." I felt like she was reading my mind! I guess she had planned all this out pretty well. I gently placed a soft kiss on her big toe. "Now, keep kissing and tell me all about your adventure in the woods, sweetie. Don't leave anything out."

So, I began relaying the story of what happened, going through in pretty heavy details. When I got to the part where Scott first had me suck his cock, she pulled her tits out of her top and started playing with them. "I didn't tell you to stop, tell about your first time as a sissy cocksucker," she was pinching her nipples and playing with her tits. The story spilled out of me, I talked about how much I enjoyed and how scared I was at the same time. When I got to the part where I was begging to be fucked, she hiked her skirt and began playing with her slit.

Needless to say, my clitty was responding, but I kept kissing and licking her foot and telling my story. Next she stood suddenly with her skirt up and slid her panties off. "Keep talking," she said and I kept going as she slid the panties over my head, the wet spot from her pussy right by my mouth and nose. Her juices smelled amazing. A wonderful musky scent and I almost felt lightheaded and intoxicated for a moment. "Keep talking, slut. Tell me about your gangfuck," she was really playing with herself now. At one point, she put her feet on me, digging her heels into my shoulders and she diddled her clitoris and played with her nipples, moaning and squirming as she came.

She pulled the heels out of my skin, and her breathing returned to normal, "Oh fuck, yeah. I wish I could have seen you getting fucked, that must have been so hot!" She held her hand out to me, "Lick my hand clean."

I began licking her juices off her hand, she tasted even better than she smelled! I hoped I'd get to lick her pussy directly! "Now, since you didn't tell that when you first came in, you have to be punished..."

"But I..."

"Quiet, bitch! Or I'll really beat you! This is just a quick punishment, nothing major, talk back again and I'll leave you with welts and bruises for days!" she looked mad, so I shut up.

"Good girl," she turned and grabbed something off the pile of clothes next to her. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back," she ordered and I obediently turned around. As I brought my hands back, I felt something around my wrist and a quick click, followed by the same on the other wrist. She handcuffed me!

"Put your face down and ass up," She ordered and I leaned forward as best I could, putting my face on the floor. I could fell the small skirt slide up really showing off my ass. "Mmmmm, yes, I can see why the boys wanted your ass, its very cute. Not big, but enough to be a little curvy. It'll make a good target," she ended and I heard a whoosh and felt a flash of pain on my ass!

It was like a little line of fire, "Yow! What was that?"

A small, thin strip of leather appeared before my face. "My riding crop you dumb sissy," Nora explained. "You see my sisters and I not only had lots of clothes for wear, for plays, dance recitals, but also for clubs, bars and especially Halloween! I often went as a dominatrix and would have all the toys to go with it!"

She smacked my ass with the crop as she continued, "But even though the boys would line up to be my 'slave', most just wanted to have sex, which was nice, but I could never find one to dress and be my little sissy bitch." Another shot from the crop, "So when Henry and the boys wanted to start dressing up their geeky friends for a damsel in distress, I figured I could have some fun." Another shot with the crop! Ouch!

"But you were a whole new level, sweetie. You look pretty good as a girl and you are such a, what was it? I think it was a 'little cock-sucking ass-fucking bondage slut sissy whore cum dump'? Do I have that right?" She smacked my ass again!

"Yes, that sounds about right," I muttered, my face flushed with shame.

"Oh honey, don't be embarrassed. If you like being a little gangbang slut, then do it and own it." She smacked my ass again.

"Now, I'm going to give you ten good ones, and you're going to count and thank me after each one. If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you lick me some more." Good ones? My ass was already stinging! What were good ones going to be like?

I quickly had my answer as she slashed my ass high with the crop. "Owwwww!" I howled and squirmed.

"I didn't hear 'Thank you, Mistress' or anything," Nora grinned evily, I guess you don't want that one to count."

"T-t-thank you, Mistress!" I quickly blurted out.

"Good girl, but you have to count, too. Make sure you pay attention to instructions," she admonished, smiling brightly. She was loving this! She brought the crop down again, and I made sure to count and thank her after each one.

After ten was done and I thanked her, she reached down and rubbed my ass, caressing me softly. "Poor little sissy, looks like your ass has grill marks," she laughed, sounding a little proud of herself. She also sat down and started playing with her pussy again, "Now, beating you has me all wet again, lick and suck on my shoes and feet. Tell me what pretty feet and toes, I have," she purred as I scooted over and put my face by her heels as best I could with no hands!

I started kissing each toe, telling her how soft and pretty they were. The delicate arch, the painted nails, the dark straps from the sandals contrasting with her soft skin. She must have liked it since she turned around and put her ass right in my face, leaning on the chair.

"Oh such a good little sissy, you like kissing my ass, so go ahead and kiss my ass!" I planted soft kisses on each cheek, kissing and nibbling softly. She reached back and ran her fingers through my hair. Purring and saying things like "Good girl," and "I'm so wet," and "I love how obedient you are." Finally she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her asscrack.

It was obvious what she wanted, so I started licking her ass. Teasing her crack with my tongue before finally slipping it into her hole. She gasped as I did, and started pushing back hard on my tongue and face. I could feel her reach to her clitoris with her other hand and began diddling herself again. She had one hand on herself and one wrapped in my hair, pulling me tight into her ass. She came after a few minutes, grinding back on my face.

Her breathing was still ragged as she rolled over. She leaned down and held my head up with her hands, "I should have known you'd be a good ass licker. Hopefully you're a good cunt licker, too. Because you are going to be spending a lot of time with your face in my pussy."

With that, she put her legs up around my shoulders, wrapped her thighs around my head and leaned back into the chair. She pulled my face deep into her wet pussy. I couldn't see with her thighs and I could barely breath, so I figured I better get to licking if I didn't want to suffocate in her crotch! Of course, what a way to go...

I teasingly slid my tongue up and down, slowly going around. She wrapped her hand in my hair and was pushing me around to where she wanted me to lick before finally pulling me all the way in, so I thrust my tongue in began working it around. I remembered the alphabet trick and started doing that when I felt something smack on my back, not hard but enough to sting and get my attention.

We continued like that for what seemed like hours, but was probably only about ten or fifteen minutes. I wasn't sure my tongue and mouth could have gone much longer than that! I wanted to, but while the mind was willing, the flesh was weak. I'm not sure how many times she came, I knew it was at least two, but after a while it was hard to tell since she seemed to just be dripping constantly.

Once my mouth and tongue started to slow down a bit, she pushed me away and I leaned as best I could with my hands still cuffed behind me. She sat there for a few minutes, clearly quite pleased with herself. You know the line about the cat that ate the canary? Except I guess I was the canary... and I was eating the cat? I don't know, but she was pretty happy. Then she seemed to come back down and looked at me. She was smiling softly. She sat up taking my face in her hands again.

"That was good, sweetie. I can see you're going to need a lot more practice! Don't worry, before too long, you'll be able to have me squirting, though you are definitely a mess," she laughed and wiped some of the pussy juice off my face, "My goodness, you should go clean up, oh wait, turn around."

I scooted and turned around, she unlocked the cuffs and I went to clean up. I debated jerking off quickly, but I wasn't sure if she'd be mad if she caught me and I wanted to be still worked up for the boys tonight! Wow, I was becoming a complete nymphomaniac! Or whatever the sissy equivalent is. A sysphomaniac?

Once I got back, Nora had her make-up kit out and a dark, black wig. She had changed, too. She wasn't in her leather any more. So, I guessed Domme time was over.