A New Start Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Michael stood there shocked, she was coming onto him in front of her husband. He looked over her shoulder at Jake. He just stood up and smiled. "You may as well stay Michael, she isn't going to take no for an answer." He swatted his wife on the ass and headed towards the living room.

Michael stood there dumbfounded as Alisha pressed tighter against him. "I know you want me," she purred, brushing her lips against his. "I can feel how hard your cock is. You want to sink it in me and fuck me hard and deep." She pressed her lips to his and kissed him softly at first then harder, her tongue pressing against his lips.

Michael groaned and wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight against him as he kissed her back. He opened his mouth and moaned as her tongue slithered into his mouth. He deepened the kiss and she whimpered as he grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against his hard on.

Alisha was whimpering and breathing hard as she pulled her mouth from his. "Come on stud, let's go have some fun." She took his hand in hers and led him towards the bedroom.

Michael followed after her like a puppy on a leash. He knew he was making a huge mistake, but he was so horny he really didn't care. When they reached the bedroom, he pulled Alisha into his arms and kissed her hard as he lifted her dress and grabbed her bare ass, pulling her tight against him. Alisha cried out against his mouth and rubbed against him.

"About time you two got here, I was lonely." Jake said from a chair on the other side of the room.

Michael pulled his mouth from Alisha's and looked over at Jake. "Jake, i...that is..." he stammered as Alisha dropped to her knees in front of him and started opening his jeans. Michael looked down at her in shock then looked back at Jake. Jake looked at his wife as she pushed Michael's pants and shorts down to his knees and wrapped her hand around his cock. Jake just grinned and licked his lips. "You have a nice cock Michael." He said as Alisha stroked him a couple times then wrapped her lips around him and started bobbing her head up and down over him.

Michael moaned and bucked forward with his hips as Alisha worked her mouth over him. He wanted to tangle his fingers in her hair and fuck her face, but he was watching Jake to see how the older man would react to his wife sucking on his cock. Jake was watching Alisha with as hungry look in his eyes. He lifted his eyes to Michael's and smiled. "Relax, I'm not going to kill you." Michael sighed and took a deep breath letting it out in a moan as Alisha sucked harder at his cock. "She has a great mouth doesn't she?" Jake asked looking back down at his wife.

Michael gave into impulse and tangled his fingers in her hair as he started rocking his hips back and forth. Alisha whimpered and sucked him harder her hand moving over the base of his cock. Michael closed his eyes and moaned. "Y...yeah she does," he stammered opening his eyes and looking at Jake. "I...it feels incredible."

Jake grinned and stood up, stripping out of his clothes. As he showed off his body, Michael felt his mouth start to water and he fucked Alisha's face faster. She cried out against him and sucked him even harder and faster as she reached up and grabbed his balls and started squeezing them.

"Ugh....Oh fuck," Michael moaned feeling his balls start to burn.

Jake walked up to them and knelt behind his wife. He grabbed her dress and pulled it up. She let go of Michael's cock long enough to get the dress over her head then latched on once more and sucked harder at him. Michael was moaning and his hips were rocking hard back and forth as he fucked her face. Alisha lifted her eyes to him and smiled around his cock as she whipped her tongue over him.

Jake watched his wife for a minute then reached around her and grabbed her tits, pulling and twisting them. Alisha whimpered and leaned back against him as she sucked harder at Michael's cock. Michael was whimpering and knew he was close. He fucked her face even faster as he looked down at Jake. "Does she like cum in her mouth?" He panted.

Jake laughed and lowered his head nibbling on Alisha's neck. "Oh yeah, she loves it when I come in her mouth. Why, you gonna cum?"

Michael whimpered and nodded as he fucked Alisha's face harder. She tightened her lips around him and sucked even harder. "Y...yeah, I'm so close." He groaned.

Jake took his hand off Alisha's tit and reached up and grabbed Michael's balls as Alisha let go of them and caressed them in his fingers. Michael gasped as he felt Jake's hand on his balls and he looked down at him wide eyed. "Cum in her mouth then boy. Give her a good mouthful." He squeezed Michael's balls and Michael let out a loud moan as he slammed forward with his hips and let go.

Alisha whimpered as her mouth was suddenly full of cock and cum. She swallowed fast but some of his cum leaked from between her lips. When she pulled her mouth off him, she turned her head and Jake licked the cum from her lips before kissing her hard.

Michael just stood there trying to catch his breath as he watched the couple kiss. What shocked him was when Jake let go of Alisha and wrapped his lips around Michael's cock sucking hard at the head as if he was looking for more cum. Michael moaned and bucked against him. Jake wrapped his hand around the base of Michael's cock and stroked it as he sucked hard on the head. Michael moaned and bucked against him pushing more of his cock into his mouth. Jake lifted his eyes but Michael's eyes were closed and he was breathing heavy.

Jake took more of his cock in his hungry mouth and sucked hard at it. Michael groaned and pushed against him as he grabbed Jake's head and started fucking his face. Jake moaned and sucked him harder as Alisha reached down and grabbed Jake's cock and started stroking it as she watched the two men with hooded eyes.

Jake sucked on Michael for another minute then pulled away. He stroked the hard cock a couple times while he looked up at Michael. "You taste good man." He sighed.

Michael opened his eyes and looked down at Jake. "Thanks, I wouldn't mind tasting you."

Jake grinned and pushed himself to his feet. He wrapped his arms around Michael and captured his lips with his own. When Jake pressed his tongue against Michael's lips, Michael moaned and wrapped his arms around Jake as he kissed him back.

Alisha whimpered as she ran her hand down over her burning cunt. "Hey, don't I get some attention?" She pouted as she watched the two men kiss.

Jake pulled his mouth away and smiled at his wife. He pulled her to her feet and captured her lips in a hard kiss as he ground against her. Alisha whimpered and leaned into him. Michael wrapped his fingers in Alisha's hair and pulled her lips away from Jake and to him. He kissed her hard as he ran his hand down over her body. Alisha purred and pressed against him as he flicked his finger against her clit.

Michael worked his finger against her clit and Alisha whimpered and pressed against him. She pulled her mouth from his and smiled softly. She bucked her hips forward against his hand then reached down and took his hand in hers. "Come on stud." She said winking at Jake. She pulled Michael towards the bed.

Michael followed after her and watched as she climbed onto the bed and lay down on her back in the middle with her legs spread. She held her arms out to Michael. Michael looked over his shoulder at Jake. Jake smiled and nodded as he moved towards the bed.

Michael licked his lips and climbed onto the bed. He moved over Alisha and covered her body with his, as he locked his lips on hers and kissed her deeply. His tongue pressed into her mouth and she sucked at it as he ran his hands over her body. He kissed her a minute longer then started dropping kisses along her body as he moved down. He kissed her neck, her breasts, her stomach and kept going until he was on his knees between her legs. Alisha bent her knees and pulled them open as she tangled her fingers in his hair and mewled.

Michael reached up and spread her pussy lips open and lowered his head. At the first touch of his mouth, Alisha purred and bucked up with her hips. Michael ran his tongue over her in slow movements that made her wiggle around and grab his head and hold him against her. Michael licked at her clit and Alisha moaned and bucked up with her hips. She looked down at him through hooded eyes as he brought her body to life.

Alisha whimpered and bucked with her hips as Michael licked at her clit repeatedly and pushed two fingers inside her and worked them in and out. She wiggled around and clung to him as he brought her to life. She started panting as he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked on it as he worked his fingers faster inside her. Alisha cried out and humped her body against him as she lay there panting. She opened her eyes and looked over at Jake who was sitting on his knees beside her. "How is he honey?" he purred grabbing her tit and squeezing it.

Alisha whimpered and rocked her body harder against Michael's mouth. "Fantastic, he is driving my cunt crazy with need."

Michael sucked harder at her clit as Alisha cried out and humped harder against him. "Oh....Oh god yes, make me cum." She cried tugging on Michael's hair and pulling him tighter against her.

Jake watched as Alisha clawed at Michael and pushed against him. He knew how much of a firecracker she was in bed and knew Michael was in for a real treat when he slipped inside her. Alisha didn't believe in laying still as she got fucked, oh no, she was all over the place and Jake loved it like that. She was digging at his hair as she lay there panting and wriggling around. "Oh fuck, so good, gonna cum." She cried humping harder against him.

Jake lay down beside her and wrapped his lips around her nipple sucking hard at it. Alisha squealed as she felt Jake's lips surround her. She used her free hand to grab at his head and hold him against her as she fought to breathe. Her body was on fire and she was so close she wanted to scream.

Michael sucked harder at her clit, rubbing it with his teeth as his fingers flew inside her. Alisha screamed as her world exploded into a million pieces and she coated his fingers in her juices. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg..." She lifted against him and held herself as her body shook with release.

Michael nibbled on her clit as she came, then when she relaxed he pulled his mouth away and kissed her stomach. He looked up at her through hooded eyes as she lay there panting. Alisha smiled at him and grabbed for his arms. He moved up over her as she clawed at him and lay over her as he locked his lips on hers. He kissed her passionately as he rubbed his cock against her. Alisha whimpered against his mouth and lifted against him. She tore her mouth away and cried out as he rubbed against her clit. She grabbed his head and stared into his hungry eyes. "Fuck me," She growled rubbing against him.

Michael pushed himself up on one of his arms as he lined his cock up at her entrance and pushed forward with his hips, impaling her on his hard rod. Alisha purred and arched her body as she lifted against him. Jake sucked harder at her nipple as Michael started moving inside her as he rested on his arms and looked down at her.

Alisha clawed at his back and chest as she lifted against him. "Oh yes, fuck me," she cried rocking her body with his and pulling him deeper inside her. Michael lowered his head and nuzzled at her neck with his lips and teeth as he moved a bit faster and harder inside her. Alisha whimpered and wrapped her legs around his hips as she pushed against him. "Oh...Oh god yes, ride me, make me cum." She hissed grabbing his head and pulling his lips to hers.

Jake pulled back and sat back on his knees stroking his cock as he watched Alisha and Michael rocking together. Michael kissed her hard, his tongue drilling in and out of her mouth as he fucked her harder and faster. He wrapped his arms around her and clung to her as he rode her hard and deep. Alisha cried out against his lips and moved harder against him as she rocked her body against his. She raked her nails down Michael's back and he growled against her lips and kissed her harder as he pounded into her mercilessly.

The bed was squeaking hard under their hurried movements and Jake smield. He stroked his cock faster as he watched his next door neighbor fucking the shit out of his wife. He looked down between her legs and watched her lifting against him as she kept their lips locked together. Alisha tangled her fingers in Michael's hair and held his lips against hers as she moved harder against him. She tightened her pussy muscles and Michael cried out against her lips and fucked her even harder and faster.

Alisha pulled her lips from his and whimpered as she lay there panting. "Ugh, oh god, so good. I'm cummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg..." She squealed raking her nails over Michael's back.

Michael buried his face in her neck as he fought to catch his breath. His balls were burning with need and he just pierced her harder, driving her into the mattress with his powerful strokes. Alisha squealed and clung to him as she moved against him. "Oh fuck, you are one hell of a good fuck." She squealed as she arched her body and pulled him deeper inside her. "Cum in me you god," She cried as she went flying over the edge once more. "Fill my hot pussy with that wonderful cum."

Michael jackhammered into her, his breathing coming out in ragged pants as he fought for release. He felt his balls burning like no tomorrow and cried out as he felt the cum start shooting up his cock. He slammed hard inside her and let go as he let out a loud growl.

Alisha screamed and arched against him as she felt him fill her. "Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Jake felt his balls start to burn and pushed his cock into Alisha's open mouth. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock pressed between her lips, then she squealed as he filled her mouth with his cum. Jake growled as she sucked him dry. Michael pulled out of Alisha and rolled over onto his back breathing hard. He looked at Alisha sucking hard at Jake's cock and smiled. When Jake pulled back, she moved so she was laying half on Michael and half on the bed. She kissed his chest and smiled. "Welcome to the neighborhood hunk." She giggled.

Michael just laughed and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "Oh I'm sure I will like it here."

To be continued

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12