A New Start Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick smiled at him and led him over to the bed. He looked at Michael. "Get on the bed on your hands and knees."

Michael did as he said and looked at Nick over his shoulder. Nick climbed onto the bed and knelt behind him. He spread Michael's ass cheeks apart and lowered his head licking at Michael's tight hole. Michael cried out and pushed back against him. When Nick pushed his tongue into him Michael shivered and rocked back and forth as Nick worked his tongue in and out of him. "Oh...Oh yes, lick my ass." He whimpered hanging his head.

Nick worked his tongue in and out and licked around Michael's asshole, as he squeezed and pulled on his ass cheeks. Michael whimpered and rocked his body back and forth. He reached behind him and grabbed Nick's head and held him tight against him. Nick shook off his hand and pulled back. He kissed each of Michael's ass cheeks then lifted his head. "You got any lube?" he asked rubbing Michael's ass.

Michael nodded and pointed at the nightstand. Nick climbed off the bed and reached in his jeans pocket and pulled out a condom then got in the drawer and pulled out the bottle of lube. Nick climbed back onto the bed and knelt behind Michael again. He lubed up two of his fingers with the lube then spread Michael open and pushed them slowly against his hole.

When he had his fingers in his up to the first knuckle, Michael cried out and pushed against him pushing his fingers further inside him. Nick started to work them in and out and Michael whimpered. He tossed his head back and forth as he leaned into Nick's fingers. "Oh god, your fingers feel so much better than mine do."

Nick chuckled and worked his fingers faster inside him. He pushed in completely so his hand was pressing against Michael's ass as he fingered him. Michael cried out and pushed against him. "Oh fuck, you're making me so hot and you haven't even fucked me yet." He cried.

Nick pulled his fingers free and poured more lube on them. He lubed up three fingers and pressed them against Michael's ass. Michael whimpered as he felt his ass being stretched, but after a minute it started feeling good as Nick worked his fingers in and out of him. He started whimpering and panting as he rocked back against Nick's hand. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, finger my ass." He cried laying his head on the pillow.

Nick opened and closed his fingers, stretching out Michael's ass. Michael just cried out and rocked against him. When Nick was sure he was loose and relaxed he pulled his fingers free and wiped them on the blanket. Then he tore open the foil packet and slipped the condom down over his hard cock. He lubed up his cock then spread Michael's ass open once more. He pressed his cock against his hole and grabbed Michael's hips. "You ready baby?" He asked huskily.

Michael felt him pressing against him and whimpered. "Oh yeah, stick that hard cock in me." He pushed back against Nick and felt his ass starting to open. Nick held tight to his hips as he slowly pressed forward. He watched as his cock started to disappear up Michael's tight hole.

Michael hissed and clenched his fists as he felt his ass being stretched around Nick's cock. He closed his eyes tight and fought to stay relaxed as Nick slowly pressed into him. His ass was being stretched further than it ever had before but there was very little pain, just some stretching as he took him inside him.

Nick pressed forward until he had the head buried inside Michael, then he stopped and rubbed Michael's back. "You have the biggest part baby." He purred.

Michael reached behind him and felt where Nick was inside him. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he pushed back pulling more of Nick's cock inside him. Nick smiled and pressed forward with his hips as Michael pushed back against him. Michael moaned as he felt Nick's cock lodged inside him. There was no pain, just a feeling of being completely full. He ran his hand over the base of Nick's cock as he kept pushing back against him. "I want all of it." Michael whimpered as Nick kept pushing into him.

Nick smiled and gritted his teeth, Michael's ass was the tightest he had ever fucked and he wanted to plow him hard and fast. He felt Michael's ass squeezing him and moaned as he kept pushing into him. When he felt his balls slap against Michael, he sighed and ran his hands over Michael's back. "You got all of me baby."

Michael reached behind him and felt Nick's stomach pressing against him. He wiggled his ass and tightened and loosened his muscles. Nick moaned and started pulling out slowly. "Oh, oh yeah, fuck my ass." Michael purred feeling his muscles pulling on Nick's cock as he slowly withdrew.

Nick pulled out about halfway then pressed forward once more. He rocked back and forth as he filled Michael yet again. Michael moaned and pressed back against him. "Fuck me baby, your cock feels so good."

Nick gripped his hips and pulled him against him as he withdrew. He would pull about halfway out then press back in making Michael whimper as he felt his ass stretch around the invader. He felt Nick start to move a bit faster as his ass loosened and Michael cried out as pleasure coursed through him. He reached beneath him and grabbed his hard cock and started stroking it. "Oh baby, oh yes, ride my ass. Fuck me good." He purred rocking back against Nick.

Nick clung to Michael's hips as he rode him, slow at first then harder and faster. Michael cried out as Nick tore into him and he felt his ass loosen and tighten around Nick's cock. Michael tightened his hand on his cock and stroked it furiously as he started panting. Nick's cock was drilling around inside him and he could feel his ass accept each hard stroke. "Oh god, fuck me." He cried slamming back against Nick.

Nick started breathing heavier as he slid in and out of Michael's ass. Even though it had loosened up a bit, Nick still felt like he had a vice wrapped around his cock and he could feel his balls slapping against Michael's as he tore into him. "Oh god, your ass is so tight and so hot." He growled tearing into him harder and faster than before.

"Ugh....Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." Michael cried squeezing his cock as he stroked it furiously.

Nick pierced him even harder and faster. "Do it baby, cum for me." He sighed feeling his own balls start to burn.

"Agh fucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..." Michael cried as he started spraying the bedspread with his cum.

"Oh my fucking god." Nick cried as he felt Michael's ass tighten around him. He slammed hard into him and let go, his cum spilling inside the condom.

Michael purred as Nick pulled out of him and pulled off the soiled condom. Michael rolled over onto his back and looked up at Nick through tired eyes as Nick tied off the condom and threw it away. He moved up beside Michael and pulled him into his arms as he lay on his back beside him. "So how did you like your first fuck baby?" Nick asked rubbing Michael's back and kissing him softly.

Michael nuzzled his chest and smiled. "I loved it; I loved having your cock inside me." He kissed Nick's chest and rested against him. Nick just tightened his arm around Michael and closed his eyes, within seconds he was snoring softly. Nick rested against his chest and ran his hand in circles over Nick's stomach. He didn't know if this was going to be a one night stand or if it would go somewhere, but he hoped it went somewhere. As much as he enjoyed fucking Alisha, he realized he liked sucking on Nick and getting fucked by him more. He closed his eyes completely content with little worry about the future.

12