A New Step Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub is moved to another step in her Dom/sub relationship.
2.4k words
4.21
17.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormiP
StormiP
3 Followers

My Master told me a few days ago to be ready for company tonight and to wear something sexy. He occasionally brought business people home with him so I planned a nice meal. The 'sexy' clothes were something new though. I wasn't sure what to think about that. Dinner was almost ready so I headed upstairs to get myself ready. After I showered (and shaved everything bare) I dried myself off, put on my Master's favorite perfume, and slipped into my favorite silky, thigh length, blue dress. I think this was my Master's favorite too, it showed off my cleavage, and he was always pleased to see that. Then I slipped on some high heels and headed back downstairs.

Master greeted me in the hallway and told me to spin for him. He then slipped his fingers between my legs and said that it would do for this evening. He then pulled his fingers out of my pussy and gave them to me to clean off. I made sure they were very clean. After telling me that I was a good girl, he sent me out to the kitchen to finish up dinner. I checked the dining room table to make sure it was ready and stepped into the kitchen to check on dinner. The meat had about 10 minutes to finish, and I turned off the oven so it wouldn't get over cooked.

The doorbell rang and Master called out that he would get it. I did a couple last minute preparations and washed my hands before going out to greet our guests. They were just getting settled in the living room when I came out to meet them. I noticed a large workout bag in the corner and wondered what that was all about. I stood off to the side until Master noticed me, and then he introduced me. He said, "Slave, this is Susan and Rick, you may address them as Mistress and Sir for the evening." I blushed from head to toe as I had never been introduced that way before. He turned to our company and said, "Susan? Rick? May I introduce my slut to you? She is yours to command."

Susan turned to me and said, "She looks like she'll be fun."

I curtsied and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mistress." I knew Mistress, from the way she talked about and not to me, would not be one to make idle conversation with me, only commands. Rick just smiled, and I couldn't help but return his smile and said, "I'm happy to meet you, Sir." Mistress stood and said, "Well, now that we've met each other, let's not be so formal. Take off those clothes, slut."

I started to turn to take off my dress and she stopped me saying, "There's nothing to hide here, slave, face me and complete your task." I immediately turned and slowly removed my dress. Master approached me with my collar in hand and placed it around my neck.

"Go back to the kitchen and let us know when dinner is ready, slave."

I told him it should be ready shortly and moved my ass into the kitchen ASAP.

I tested the food and found it ready. Before placing the food in serving dishes, I lit some candles in the dining room and in a few minutes, let Master know dinner was served. He and our guests came into the dining room and Master poured the wine and directed the guests on where they should be seated. He said, "You may serve us now, slut."

I moved to Sir's side and he told me to stand for inspection. I stood with my feet slightly apart and my hands behind my neck, looking down at the floor. He ran his hands over my breasts, across my stomach, and felt how wet my pussy was. Telling me to turn around, he caressed my ass and then smacked it, hard! "You may serve me now, whore." I filled his plate and moved over to Mistress' side.

Mistress said, "You know the drill, let me see what you have to offer me." I stood for inspection and she pinched and pulled on my nipples. She told me to turn and bend over. She made me gasp as she shoved three fingers in my cunt and commented that she looks forward to taking that asshole. After she told me to stand up and turn around, she gave me her fingers to clean off. "You may serve me now, slave."

I filled her plate and moved over next to my Master.

I stood for inspection for my Master; he motioned for me to spin around for him. When I turned back around, he pulled my hair to bring me down for a kiss and told me that I could serve him now too. I filled my Master's plate and was called back over to my Mistress. I was silently thankful to my Master for being easy on me.

Mistress told me to kneel by her side, and she proceeded to feed me with her fingers while they ate their dinner and chatted, getting to know each other. Between bites, she had me lick off her fingers and she caressed me like a pet. I don't think I had ever felt so much like a submissive. When they were done eating, my Master told me to clean off the table and clean up the kitchen and to meet them in the living room when I was done. I was so turned on; I cleaned up as quickly as I could.

I could hear them talking and laughing before I got out to the living room and quietly stood off to the side, trying not to interrupt their conversation. I kept my eye on Master for any hand signals. I wasn't sure if he knew I even was there, but I caught the signal to kneel, pointing next to the coffee table. I moved there silently still not wanting to interrupt.

Master, Mistress, and Sir started discussing what they would like to do with me. Mostly it was Mistress discussing and dictating what should be done with me but giving Master the option to set limits. Master agreed with Mistress and set no limits for what would be done with me. Mistress also gave Master some ideas on what he should be working on to make me a better whore for better use. Ideas like clamping my nips with some weights to make them stand out more or to have a plug in my ass to show I'll obey. She said that I was too proud; you need to make me cry more. Mistress directed Sir to get her bag, when he brought it to her; he set it at her feet and kneeling to kiss her feet, asked if she would like anything else. She ordered him to strip down to his briefs which turned out to be tight leather shorts. I was surprised to realize that Sir was her submissive. She pulled some clamps out of her bag and handed them to my Master asking what he thought of the weight. He asked if she had something heavier. She pulled out another set and he approved of them. She had me crawl to her and kneel at her feet and then hung the clamps on my nipples. Tears started coming to my eyes, and she lifted my face up to look at her. She said that she knew they hurt but they wouldn't hurt for long and that I would get to the point where I would ask to have them put on. She asked if I understood and I nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress." She told me I was a good little slut.

She had me stand so Master and Sir could see how nice the clamps looked on me. Every time I moved the weights swung and pulled a little more on my nipples. The tears were welling up in my eyes. Mistress told me to hold the weights in my hands so they weren't pulling for a few minutes. The pain from just the clamps felt nice. I smiled and she told me to walk over to Sir and lay down across his lap, that I could rest my breasts on the sofa.

Sir placed one hand on my back and the other caressed my ass. My weight on the nipple clamps was almost as bad as the weight hanging from them. Just as I remembered that Mistress said that Sir has a very heavy hand and he would be administering a spanking to me, I felt that heavy hand come down on my ass cheek. I adjusted my breasts so they might not pull against the sofa with every smack, and I felt the next smack on my other cheek. Mistress and Master were seated next to each other and I heard her say that the sound of a good spanking really gets her wet. A quick glance their way showed me that they were kissing and teasing each other with their hands. Sir continued to smack my ass and I could feel each sting. He told me there would be 10 more and that I should count them for him and thank him for each one.

Smack!

"One, Sir, thank you."

Smack!

"Two, Sir, thank you. May I have another one? "

Smack!

"Thank you, Sir. Three"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I'm not sure if he could understand my words between the tears.

Smack!

"Ten, Sir, thank you, Sir."

Sir reached into their bag and pulled out a suave to sooth my red ass. I peeked at Master and Mistress again and they were both down a layer of clothes. Mistress looked very good in leather. Master always looks good, but I love seeing him without a shirt. Sir slipped a couple fingers into my pussy and everyone could hear how wet it was. Mistress broke away from Master long enough to tell Sir to soak a plug in my slut hole and then stick it in my ass, have me sit on it, and work my nips a little more. He did as she bade and then started kissing me as he toyed with my nips while sitting in his lap. The leather of his shorts felt cool against my sore bottom. I was feeling so many different sensations, soreness, pain, pleasure, desire.

Mistress called me to her and had me kneel in the position. She gently took the clamps off my nips and the blood rush caused me to cry out. She slapped my tits and said that would be enough noise coming out of me. But, she admired my tits to my Master. He agreed that they looked much better and pulled on them hard. Mistress grinned at Master and told him she liked the way he used me. He continued to pull on my nipples. She moved behind me and said she liked to see a bright red ass and mine needed a little more work. She had Sir bring the bag over to her, and she pulled out a hairbrush. While Master sucked and bit at my breasts, she applied that brush on my backside. Master brushed the tears from my cheeks and smiled at me, proud that I didn't cry out in pain.

Mistress turned me around to show Master my bright red ass and asked if it needed more. He thought it was red enough and told her that his cock needed some attention after watching that beating. She pushed me towards Sir and proceeded to unzip my Master to release his engorged cock and suck on it. She broke away long enough to tell Sir to bend me over the sofa and fuck me. I gladly bent over to take Sir's cock, and my dripping pussy was easy for him to enter with his very large member. I could only take his pounding for so long before I was begging for someone to let me cum. After a few moments, Master told me to cum and to soak Sir's cock well. My juices soaked Sir and my own legs as well, and then I felt Sir cum deep inside me. I told my Master thank you for letting me cum as Sir pulled out of me.

Mistress had been enjoying herself with my Master's cock but realized that something was wrong. Sir had cum without asking and that needed to be addressed immediately. She pulled away and lectured Sir angrily, "Why would you think you could cum without asking me? What sort of stupid fool are you?"

Sir was embarrassed.

She continued, "Slut will help me with this punishment. She will suck on your cock with some direction from me. She will make you hard and use all the tricks the two of us know to make you cum again. You will get the best sucking of your life."

I could see Sir starting to get aroused at the thought of this, and she told me to start kissing his cock.

"If we succeed in getting you to cum, you will get punished. If Slut cannot get you to cum, she will receive the punishment instead. You will proceed, Slut."

Still able to feel the sting from my hairbrush spanking, I vowed to myself that I would get Sir to cum. I used all my feminine skills to keep him turned on. I licked the head of his cock and up and down the sides. I took his balls in my mouth, soaking them in my saliva. I used a couple fingers to play with that sweet spot between his balls and his anus. I had plenty of saliva to make his cock slippery and took most of him into my mouth.

Meanwhile, Mistress was leading us on, encouraging me to keep going, "He likes his balls warmed up while we play and he'll like you to take him deep into your throat."

I hummed on his cock and felt it twitching a bit inside of me. I slipped a finger inside my mouth and got it soaked. I could tell he was going to cum soon and I placed that soaked finger on his anus. I barely slipped it in when he shot his load into my mouth.

Being the greedy girl I was, I licked every drop up. Mistress commented that I was a good girl and told him to get up to accept his punishment. She had him lay across her lap, and she started a harsh spanking.

The End of Chapter One

StormiP
StormiP
3 Followers