A New Summer's Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers

"The offer was to good to refuse," I said as I dropped the duffel bag. I watched as Roma pulled herself out of the water at the other side of the pool. She wore a white one-piece suit that had a low-cut back -- she reached down into what I saw was a cooler and pulled out a bottle of Fin du Monde, a strong locally brewed beer. While she was bent over to pick up the bottle her heart-shaped ass was obviously on display for my appreciation. And appreciate it I did.

"Une bière?" Roma offered once she rounded the pool and joined Gitane and me. I took the beer from her hand and our fingers touched briefly and lingered -- I knew tonight was real.

I unscrewed the top and took a deep swill from the chilled bottle, enjoying how the coarse liquid slid down my throat while the condensation of its surface dripped over my fingers. I felt a bit of beer dribble down my chin and my neck and into my exposed chest hair.

"Shouldn't waste," Gitane said and she stepped forward -- she had to be about 5'2 as the top of her forehead came to my lips. She boldly pushed my chin aside and placed her tongue where the beverage stuck to my chest hair and she gently licked the beer up all the way to where it had trickled from my lips. I noticed that Roma was smiling and had her hands on her friend's shoulders.

Gitane touched my lips with her tongue and then quickly pulled away before I could react. Despite the heat I felt goosebumps whip across my skin at this teasing.

"Is that how you clean up every mess?" I asked as the remnants of her scent tingled my nostrils.

"Only when the mess is really dirty, Mr Reilly," Gitane said. Roma giggled.

"Colin. My name is Colin."

"OK, Colin," Roma said as she let go of Gitane and wrapped her arms around mine. She moved from side to side, rubbing her tits against my skin and making her nipples harder and harder till the poked against my goosebumps. She closed her eyes as she did and I realized she was moving to the music coming from the radio next to the cooler. "Do you 'ave a bading suit?"

"Yeah," I answered, my voice low, almost menacing. "Let me just change into it."

Roma let me go and they both watched me, likely expecting me to change somewhere private -- but I had another plan. I wanted to see where their boundaries were, if they had any.

"Oh," they both exclaimed as I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. I hadn't been shirtless in front of a woman, let alone two, in a very long while and I savored how I felt their eyes travel across my body. For two years I mourned my wife and maintained my sanity by playing tennis and working out for that -- I'd lost 40 pound during that time and though I had love handles I was proud of my body. And from the way Roma chewed lightly on Gitane's shoulder showed me she also appreciated what she saw. Gitane licked her lips.

Roma rested her head on Gitane's shoulder and wrapped her arms around the shorter woman's waist while I kicked off my sandals -- I undid my pants and slid them off with my boxers in one fluid movement. There could be no denying my arousal as my erection bobbed left and right as I shook my feet free and reached in the duffel bag for my trunks.

"Dat will be tight," Roma said while I pulled the shorts over my stiff member.

"You have no idea, Roma. I'm hoping to have some assistance with this condition, tonight."

"I thought that was obvious," Gitane said as she took my beer I had placed on the grass and rubbed it across her chest, condensation mixing with her sweat. Before she could drink from it I snatched it from her and held the body to my lips. I watched her as I wiped the combination of her sweat and moisture from the bottle with my tongue, smiling at the tangy mixture. I followed it with a mouthful of beer. Roma was chewing her lower lip.

"I wasn't sure, Gitane." It still felt a bit odd to use their names out of the classroom. "I didn't know if you two were playing me. I had doubts up to when I opened the gate to the backyard."

Gitane pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and Roma dived into the pool. "We did not know what it was going to be. Roma found out you were going to be the summer teacher and she felt you could use some good times."

"So, seduce the brokenhearted teacher and team-fuck him?"

"Oui," Roma said as she bobbed her head out of the water. "Give 'im a summer 'e will remember."

I loved how the "h" sound was so foreign to French people. "I certainly have felt more alive these past few days than I have since Sonia died."

Gitane walked up to me and took the beer from me hand, kissed its neck and took a mouth full. "Is there a better time to return to life than in the summer? Everything is green, everyone seems fresh and free ..."

I cut Gitane off by suddenly pulling her close to me, crushing her large, firm tits to my chest. I slid my arms around her waist and grabbed her rounded ass, pressing her lower stomach against the erection she had seen moments earlier. "You're right, Gitane. Life never waits and there is no better time to start living than the summer."

That's when I mashed my lips to hers -- she showed no hesitation and willingly parted them so my tongue could greet hers and I partook to explore the topography of her mouth. We moved erratically as our tongues danced -- I felt that Gitane was in total control despite the seemingly chaotic way we kissed. My breath caught in my throat when I felt her small hands slip into my trunks and squeeze my ass and then move around to hold my cock and balls.

I waited while she held my manhood in her grasp. "I wonder if it will stay so big," Gitane said slyly. Her hands were out of my swim trunks and I was moving backwards, falling towards the cool water of the pool.

@@@@@

The shock was actually short lived as I twisted beneath the surface of the pool and began to swim with delight. I enjoyed the cool water and easily gathered my bearing as the pool was illuminated. Looking around I notice a piece of white fabric floating near the surface -- Roma was somewhere without her bathing suit.

I broke the surface and saw Gitane waving at me from the cooler, drinking another beer while she sat on a comfortable looking long-chair. I waved back when something suddenly dragged me under. I felt strong fingers tugging at my swim trunks and I gargled an underwater laugh as Roma pulled them off. I assisted her when they snagged on my engorged cock; I then watched her swim around me with the grace of a dolphin. Her sun-like hair flowed like a sensual trail as she whisked by me with surprising speed; I was better able to admire her slender form under water -- her ass was a bit rounded but was also firm and muscled and topped with a tattoo of a bleeding rose amidst thorny branches. She then turned, showing me the quality of her taut stomach and the feminine flare of her hips and her cleanly shaved pussy.

I took measure of these two minxes: Roma was long and elegant and energetic like a gazelle, while Gitane awakened a more primitive sensuality made of curves and sweat and almost violent need. But both were built to fuck and they wanted to be fucked by me.

I resurfaced for another breath and dived back down, eager to follow Roma. She circled me as I twisted to keep track of her; her smallish breasts bounced around as they were carried by the currents our strokes generated. When she swam up against me from behind her hard nipples pressed into my flesh and her hands found my cock. We both surfaced as I had to gasp at the sensation of her hands pumping my swollen cock to a size I hadn't felt in years!

"Sa queue est encore plus grosse sous l'eau," Roma sang, commenting on how I was actually bigger in the water.

Her closeness was too much for me to bear -- I maneuvered her to the edge of the shallow side of the pool and turned her to face me. Roma placed her hands on the edge and opened her legs, ready to kick as she expected me to hoist her out of the water. But I held her tight by her tiny waist, reached into the water to grasp my cock and I placed it at the smooth opening of her pussy.

Momentary shock lit her face as my cock parted her pussy lips and I slowly thrust upward while lowering her onto it. "Shit," she hissed when I slid completely into her somewhat resistive cunt. Roma was wet and ready to receive me but I had to give her pussy an instant to comfortably adapt to my meat . She instinctively wrapped her legs around me and the water began to splash violently while I unleashed a torrent of lust through my bucking hips.

"Colin! Oui! Oui!" Roma screamed as I lifted her up and then impaled her on my rigid tool in rapid succession. The water added extra fluidity to our motions and that heightened our pleasure as her clit rubbed against my pubic hair. She dug her fingernails into my shoulder blades and bit my neck and she occasionally trembled as I fucked her with abandon. Years of dormant lust let loose and Roma was the first to feel the beast.

I could hear Gitane urge us on while Roma rode my rod -- under the flickering flames of the torches I saw that Gitane was humping a beer bottle, pressing it tightly to her pussy and rapidly moving it up and down. Her free hand had slipped into her bikini top and I watched as she pinched her nipples hard enough to make her flinch and I heard her ragged moan drown out the music .

So many sounds of sex and orgasm filled my ears that I forgot what words or language could mean so I let my primitive passions full reign and I fucked Roma with even more savagery. All that mattered was the fuck.

"Ahh! Ahhh!" I heard Roma moan from some distant realm as I was overcome by a sweltering wave of lust that traversed my limbs. All I was aware of was the rush of the water flowing against our bodies, the cool smacking of our flesh and Roma's pussy working to match the frequency of my thrusts.

I suddenly froze and groaned and moaned simultaneously as I unleashed a flood of come into Roma's expectant pussy -- after so many months of self-satisfaction the sensation of filling a woman with my seed was overwhelming. Wanting to fill her I continued to thrust my spurting cock into her and I kissed her with mad passion and Roma answered with her ravenous, perfect lips exploring my face and neck and her hungry cunt milking the last drops of my come as my body was racked with involuntary twitching, the aftermath of my glorious orgasm.

"Roma," I moaned. "Oh Roma, that was so fucking good -- after so long that was so good!"

"Shh ..." she went as she covered my face with amazingly tender kisses. I kissed her back while I slipped out of her young pussy. Separated, I bolstered myself out of the pool and gave Roma my hand and helped her out as well.

Sitting at the edge of the pool, Roma held my hand and rested her head on my shoulder while we watched Gitane. We were awed as we saw that Gitane had removed her bikini top and had apparently grabbed a handful of ice from the beer cooler and had spread it across her magnificent tits. I marveled at how her pointy, pink nipples reached skyward seemingly emerging from a sea of ice. She was grabbing handfuls of ice and rubbing them across her nipples and squeezing her tits while her other hand was deep in her bikini bottom and moving furiously -- Gitane's face was contorted with pleasure and we enjoyed the sounds of her orgasm.

I looked at the young blond at my side and I pulled her across my lap. I glanced at Gitane then back at Roma -- Roma's tits were smaller than Gitane's, but her nipples were longer and colored a deep crimson.

"Ohhhh ..." Roma sighed when I took one of her inch-long nubs into my mouth and lightly bit it while sliding my hand down her taut stomach. When I reached the crest of her cunt, she spread her legs and I spread her pussy lips and slid a finger across her crackling clit and into her cunt. I slowly repeated that in and out movement, applying deliberate pressure on her clit and reaching for her G-spot -- Roma shook and moaned under my ministrations and she bucked her hips when I found her tender G-spot.

"Ahhhh! Ouuuuiiii!! J'vieeeennns" Roma screamed when she grabbed my hand and came hard, torn between stopping me from rubbing her overly sensitive sex and forcing me to rub her more harshly. I chose the former and slowly released her and admired her trembling form as the after-effects of her orgasm subsided.

I stood up -- my cock was still hard though my knees were still wobbly from my previous orgasm -- and looked down at the beautiful Roma, enjoying how her smell stuck to my cock despite the fact we fucked in pool water. I hoped Gitane wouldn't mind.

With a determined stride, I made may way to where Gitane was still fingering herself. I saw Roma move to a place where she could watch us with her familiar, studied intensity.

I felt like a god of fuck as I watched this little brunette bring herself off. I was in a mood to play, so when I reached her long-chair, standing to her left, I gently nudged her cheek with the head of my cock.

Gitane lazily opened one eye. "About time," she moaned and gently kissed the tip of my meat. I threw my head back as I was subjugated by the sensation of her lips touching the underbelly of my cock with a series of kisses. She alternated the kisses with long strokes of her hot tongue. I felt my knees almost give out when she cupped my balls -- she held them along with a handful of ice. They sought to retreat into my body but she'd pull the ice away before they disappeared completely.

Kiss. Lick. Cold. Kiss. Lick. Cold. Kiss. Lick. Cold. Gitane's alternating sequence of sensation was like a sweet sickness designed to infect me with another bout of mad desire. Through the haze of lust I reached down and pinched her nipple and I felt Gitane's lips morph into a smile. That's when I saw her put the few ice cubes that hadn't melted into her mouth and she proceeded to engulf my cock.

"Ahhrrghhhh," was all I could muster -- my skin was exposed to the hot and humid summer night air while my most sensitive attribute was a swirl in a tempest of cracking cold and rapid tongue. Gitane had shifted her position and was facing me, her brown hair frizzy because of the humidity. She was fully dedicated to my cock. I placed my hands on her sweaty shoulders and watched with perverted fascination as Gitane's tits bobbed back and forth as she used her whole body to drive my cock deeply into her devious mouth.

I groaned when Gitane opened her mouth completely and took my member fully into her gaping maw -- cool water from the melted ice cubes dribbled from the corners of her lips and down my balls, igniting an eruption of goosebumps that spread like wildfire across my flesh. My breathing became ragged when she clasped her lips tightly on the base of my cock and eased her head back -- she caved her cheeks and pushed my cock against her palate with her mighty tongue. My member was trapped in a warm, moist cloistering of flesh. Amazingly, Gitane maintained such a countenance as she did it again and again, pulling from me groans of pleasure with her every pass.

"Christ almighty!" I moaned when Gitane slipped a hand across my balls and found my asshole -- she tickled the little brown eye with her finger and I was suddenly unleashed and fucking her mouth nearly as violently as I'd fucked Roma just moments before. Gitane was gagging on my tool but allowing me to have my way with her throat as wild strands of saliva dribbled down her chin.

"You like that, don't you Colin?" Gitane rhetorically asked as she momentarily held me from her mouth, slobber dripped down her ample chest. "You like fucking my mouth. And you taste like Roma."

"I fucking love it," I answered and she allowed me to grab a fistful of her hair and continue to fuck her mouth, but I was much slower, savoring the sensual dance I shared with her active tongue.

"But I want all of you, Gitane," I whispered in her ear as I pulled my spit covered cock from her talented mouth. In its stead I placed a delicate kiss upon her oval shaped lips and I slowly kneeled so we were nearly face to face. My kiss grew bolder and she opened her mouth and allowed me to explore her tongue's sanctum. When the two organs met, they twirled around each other and sought to ignite a fire of lust. I felt Gitane stiffen slightly when I reached between her legs and cupped her pussy through her bikini bottom.

"I know you like to be in control, Gitane," I said when I pulled back from our kiss and I massaged her pussy lips. I smelled a musky wetness emanate from her nethers. "But let me take the time to taste all of you."

"Laisse-le faire, ma belle Gitane," Roma said from behind my shoulder, inviting her friend to let me have my way. Roma moved behind Gitane and caressed her thick brown locks while I kissed my way down her neck -- I relished how Gitane's excitement made her heart beat strongly enough for me to feel it through my sensitive lips.

Gitane then made a muffled moan when I found one of her lusciously pointed nipples and held it firm with my lips while quickly flicking my tongue across its tip. Looking up, I saw Gitane's moans were muffled by Roma's darting tongue -- they shared a kiss that was strangely more intimate than what I'd shared with either of them. I realized it was a kiss between two women who had experienced each other many times and I felt privileged to have been invited into their shared voluptuousness.

I continued my kiss laden trek down to Gitane's pussy while she cooed and moaned while sharing deep tongue kisses with Roma. I ran my hands up Gitane's rounded stomach and met Roma's hands and we both explored Gitane's tits. Gitane gasped when my fingers entwined with Roma's and we kneeded her pliable flesh with glee.

"Hoooahh!" Gitane then moaned after I released her tit and pushed her thighs apart and hefted her knees on my shoulders and leaned down and ran my tongue across her bikini clad pussy. The fabric offered little barrier between her lips and my mouth since the mixture of her juices and the sweltering heat of the humid night seeped through the material. I took a quick look and saw that Gitane was lying across the chair, Roma supporting her head and shoulders. Gitane was gleefully sucking her friend's nipples to Roma's mischievous delight.

I continued to lick Gitane's pussy, appreciating the tangy aroma of her musk; every lick made her thighs quiver and I had to struggle to make sure she didn't smother me. I was loving it! The material of her bikini bottom clung to her pussy lips and I used it to accentuate my tongue lashing by sliding it across her pussy while I lapped. Gitane bucked her hips wildly when I pressed my tongue to her clit and a fresh flow of her come gushed through the material and I sucked it up like it was a fountain.

Looking up Gitane's steaming and shaking body I saw that Roma now stood over her friend's body and was lowering her bald pussy to Gitane's awaiting tongue -- it was a totally pornographic image. Roma was drenched in sweat from the effort of crouching and rocking her hips so her pussy rubbed against Gitane's snake-like tongue.

I took a small breather and pulled Gitane's bikini bottom off and fully expose her pussy to me for the very first time. She had a small strip of brown hair and her pussy lips were engorged and colored a dark red, a startling contrast to her pink mouth and nipples. The coloration made her pussy all the more scrumptious -- I placed my hands under her soft ass and lifted her pussy to my mouth. Roma took that as a signal and fell to her knees and started to kiss and lick Gitane's nipples. I noticed Roma had a hand on the chair for extra support while her other hand was between her legs, obviously stroking her velvety folds that I reminded myself to taste later that evening. Gitane was taking turns, taking one of Roma's long nipples into her mouth, and then the other. Roma's eyes were closed and I saw her mouth shudder erratically as pleasure wracked her body.

James Cody
James Cody
130 Followers