A New Summer's Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

I turned my attention to Gitane's pussy -- I couldn't help but admire how nature had given her slit almost perfect symmetry. I spread that symmetry with a rigid tongue that I pushed deep into her velvety confines. She groaned as the walls of her cunt spread for my tongue and her thighs shook on my shoulders when I traced as wide a circle as I could, pressing my tongue powerfully against her cunt.

"Oh THERE!" Gitane screamed when I snaked an arm around her thigh and found her clit and introduced it to my thumb. I took a clue from earlier and rubbed her clit with furious strokes while letting loose with my tongue, throwing it everywhere I could within her pussy.

"Good! So GOOD!" Gitane screamed again when my tongue found her clit and danced figure eights around it. I smiled to myself when she tried to grab my head but Roma held her arms and allowed me to just drive Gitane mad with my mouth. I felt the walls of her cunt tighten and loosen as they sought to milk a cock that wasn't there. She came in a rush of juices.

"Fuck 'er!" Roma ordered. "Fourres-la à fond!" Her hand was working furiously between her thighs.

I didn't need further prodding. I slid Gitane's legs off my shoulders and lowered her gently onto the long chair and sat back on my knees, my stiff cock angled towards the waiting entrance of her pussy.

"Veux-tu qu'i't baise, Gitane? Comme une vraie salope?" Roma was insistent on making her friend beg for me to fuck her.

"Yes! Colin, fuck me! Baises-moi!"

I smiled at the young woman, raised myself on my knees, aimed at the entrance of her pussy and entered her to the hilt in one stroke. She gasped and I moaned at how tight she was -- tighter even than Roma!

Roma's face was next to Gitane's and she was telling her things -- things that made Gitane twist her nipples and moan -- things that solicited me to gradually pull out and enter her. With each stroke I pulled out a little more and slammed into her cunt with more authority. Gitane's beautiful tits were mow bouncing up and down as I reached a rhythm that allowed me to hold her legs in the air while I shifted position to better support my weight on a bent leg with a foot flat on the ground.

While I was thrusting in and out of Gitane, Roma had retaken a position over Gitane's face, except that her back was to me so she could look Gitane in the eyes while she licked Roma's pussy.

I was drunk with the feeling of Gitane's velvet tightness squeezing my cock while I fucked her and hypnotized by the pornographic gymnastics exhibited by my minxes. Roma rested her hands on each side of Gitane's waist and supported her weight with her arms and legs in a kind of bridge. As I fucked Gitane, making her tits rub against Roma's firm ass, Roma leaned her head back. Her lovely blond hair partially obscured the sight I had of my cock plowing Gitane's cunt, but I got to look into Roma's partially closed hazel eyes -- I looked beyond her beautiful eyes for and instant, marveling at her stiff nipples and quivering tits and saw Gitane's regal face moving furiously on Roma's pussy. Roma smiled at me and I leaned over and managed to kiss her in an upside down manner. My pace increased and my balls were audibly smacking against Gitane's ass while my tongue danced with Roma's and she rubbed her pussy on Gitane's face.

As if on cue, the sound of fireworks erupted in the distance to mark the midnight hour and the official beginning of the St-Jean Baptiste holiday. Even the weather decided to participate and a cool summer rain erupted and washed our sexual triumvirate. I had broken my kiss with Roma right before her body stiffened and she moaned for what seemed like a minute as she came all over Gitane's face. After her orgasm, Roma slowly moved off Gitane, leaned down to kiss her cheek and wink at me.

" 'ave fun," Roma said as she left us and walked seductively back to the house.

I slipped out of Gitane's pussy and she twisted around so she was lying on her back fully on the long-chair. The chair was made of a thick plastic covered with a thick padding like that of an exercise mat. As I savored the cooling effect of the rain I climbed onto the chair and Gitane lazily opened her legs to receive me.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she took my cock and guided it into her pussy. The rain extinguished some of the torches around us, encasing us partially in darkness while the only light we had was from the pool's illumination. I put my arms on each side of Gitane's head and lost myself for a time in her deep brown eyes. They'd lost their piercing harshness and were now soft and soothing; she raised her ass slightly as I moved in and out of her at a leisurely pace. We'd both came at least once that night and were ready for a slow build-up.

"Roma can be very ... energetic," Gitane said after kissing me.

"No shit," I said as I licked her neck and nibbled her ear. She squealed and wrapped her arms around me and crushed her tits to my chest. They were warm and I loved how her heartbeat could be felt through her flesh. "This is more my style anyway. Slow and easy ... I'm old enough be your father, y'know ..."

"It does not matter," Gitane said. She planted a succession of kisses on my lips and her hips met mine in a clash of our organs.

I felt a rise of sexual energy and I started to thrust more authoritatively and Gitane gasped and answered by moving her hips rapidly to match me. She hooked her feet together around my ass and I partially lifted her off the long chair as my pace quickened -- my weight rested on my knees and elbows and Gitane's shoulders rested in my open hands. My fingers held her place while her whole body shook under my vigorous fucking: I felt her cunt pulsate and tighten violently around my cock as I pounded in and out of her; I felt her hard nipples trace grooves through my sensitive chest hair as her heaving bosom flailed under our tightly pressed bodies; I tasted the cool rain and salty sweat as we kissed passionately between ragged gulps of hair that replaced our breathing.

"Again! I'm coooooming again!" Gitane squealed when she fused her pelvis to mine to halt our fucking. She had wrapped her arms and legs so tightly around me that she no longer touched the long-chair. I easily supported her lithe body as I felt the walls on her cunt spasm restlessly as her orgasm rushed through her. My cock had its own little twitch and I felt a familiar tingle in my balls and warmth seize my limbs, indicating my own orgasm was slowly building.

"Turn onto your back," Gitane ordered quietly after lowering herself onto the long-chair. She slipped out from under me and I assumed the position she wanted, my erection moistened by her juices and by the steady summer rainfall. Gitane hoisted a leg over my waist and she straddled me, a knee on each side of my waist. She reached for my stiffness, letting it glide in her hand for an instant -- she bit her lower lip when she rubbed the head of my cock against her clit, letting her little nub rest at the junction of flesh that was near the orifice where my seed would spill from.

"Now, it's all me," she said as she lowered herself onto my shaft. "I want you to come," she whispered when she positioned her arms on each side of my head, like I'd done earlier. Gitane's luxuriant brown hair encapsulated our faces as she kissed me and I felt her gyrate her pelvis -- causing a sweet in and out motion, at once loosening my cock from her smoldering cunt and then driving it deeply to her womb. Her tightness was heavenly as her juices oozed across my cock and the heat of her innards somehow passed from the walls of her cunt, through the delicate skin on my meat, and in to my sac, invigorating my balls to seemingly produce more come.

After a few minutes of her gyrations, Gitane was now resting all her meager weight on me and moved only her hips. I raised my knees and wrapped my arms around her so the only place she could go was on my cock. My breathing quickened as her expertise somehow pulled a warmth down from my head and my limbs to fuel the fire building at the base of my cock.

"Oh! Goddamn!" I managed to moan as I felt a swelling pleasure push aside any reasoned thought. I found Gitane's hungry mouth and jammed my tongue in it, twirling it around her tongue, feeling every texture of its home. Gitane began to undulate her whole body, from her shoulders to her spine and finally her pelvis, all in an effort to muster my orgasm.

"Ahhh ...!" I gasped when Gitane began to squeeze my thighs with her knees. This made my cock slid out of her cunt till only the head was inside until she crashed down on me during the downstroke of her undulation.

The warmth that was flowing from my limbs was now replaced by an electricity as I felt the mounting pressure of my orgasm almost split me apart. Gitane's tongue had pinned mine and all I could hear was our combined grunts and groans as the sexual beasts we were supplanted our identities. Somehow all the memories I had before this very moment were mere shadows as this dormant animal in me became unshackled.

I felt like my whole body was on the verge of exploding when Gitane sucked on my lips. I closed my eyes and the only color I saw was a pulsating red as I grabbed a fistful of her thick hair while I fucked her mouth with my tongue the way she fucked me with her slobbering pussy.

There was a sudden lapse in movement and I felt Gitane's cunt seemingly bite down on my tool as she was havocked by another torrential orgasm -- the bubble of lust that had been building between my legs ruptured and I discharged a tidal stream of come into her thirsty cunt. I felt like my entire body cracked with orgasmic lightning as waves of pleasure leaped from my extremities to join at the base of my cock to be then released by it rapid spasms into Gitane -- I felt a sudden coolness around my balls and I instinctively knew they were in Roma's capable hands. That new sensation forced my hips to rocket upwards and my seed was delivered deeper into Gitane. Her wanton cunt was like a succubus and demanded more come from my gushing sex and I wondered madly if my balls would ever be depleted as spurt after spurt of come shot up Gitane's cunt. I had the sudden, ridiculous image of her swelling till she exploded from all the jizz I'd gushed.

But there was an end to this good thing and I slowly became aware that my cock was softening and Gitane was breathing calmly as she rested on me. She had moved her body forward a bit and I slipped out of her cunt. She kissed me delicately while I stroked her hair -- we were both exhausted and depleted from our lovemaking.

"Humm," Roma hummed. Gitane froze and we heard a slurping sound. I looked beyond Gitane's shoulder and Roma was sucking my come from Gitane's pussy.

"I guess you girls like to share," I whispered into Gitane's ear.

"You have no idea, Colin."

"Maybe you'll give me an insight."

Gitane kissed me and then kissed Roma when she crawled up next to us -- I saw a suspended stream of my come ooze from Gitane's lips to Roma's when they broke their embrace.

"The summer has just begun," Gitane said. She stuck out her tongue. Roma joined her and I did the same. Our three tongues danced to the summer night like the pornographic beings we were.

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers