A New Swinging Door Opens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

"I think so. If she didn't, I don't think she would have continued to see him."

"How many times has he fucked her?"

"I don't know," I replied, honestly, "seven or eight times I'd guess. Why?"

"I'd like to get a little of him too, but Linda is so protective of him."

"He's her first," I told her. "I suspect that she really has a crush on him and doesn't want anyone to get in the way."

She asked me if I would tell Mike that he could have her too and I nodded. I knew Mike wouldn't mind, but I also knew that Linda would have my scalp if I told Mike about Laura and he began visiting her instead of him. Consequently, it wasn't until we left, months later, that I tipped Mike off that Laura, and another lady of my acquaintance, would like to feel him in their pussies.

The feeling of the warm cum surrounding my dick had become overpowering. Between what Tim had put in her, and what Laura and I had generated together, left that lovely pussy full of the ambrosia I had enjoyed few times before from Linda. I wanted to find out if it tasted the same. Laura realized what I wanted immediately and offered no objections. I slipped down her belly, wet with our perspiration, until my face was even with her snatch. She adjusted the pillow beneath her head to give her a view of what was about to happen and smiled. Her hands touched my face on each side as I kissed her muff. It sparkled in the dim light from the bathroom, the leavings of her lover's gifts to the goddess of love.

"I like that," she whispered softly. My tongue had snaked out and was making a lazy circle over her crotch, feeling the coarse hair saturated with cum, slipping down into the valley of love. She jerked when the flat of it glided over her swollen clit. "There, there," she gasped, thrusting her pooch directly against my mouth, "right there!" Her hands shifted to behind my head then to my ears as she pulled me tightly into her crotch> I flattened my tongue against her clit. I knew what she wanted, and I wanted it too. My tongue dipped into that sweet valley and then glided up to her clit once more, coating it with the cum that I had dipped from her well. Then my pursed lips took the button of live between them. I sucked her clit in and out like a miniature penis, leaving her gasping with each stroke.

"Unh," she grunted, thrusting up harder against me, "Oh, damn, that feels good! I love to have a man eat me and you're so good at it. Tim so seldom does. He just wants to fuck me." she complained.

I knew what I wanted too, and having already confirmed the tastiness of her hair pie, I dove into it with gusto, using my nose to stimulate her clit while my tongue probed her cunt. If I thought that Laura had been an energetic partner before, she turned into a wildcat when I began fucking her with my tongue and alternately sucking her clit. Her hips bounced violently up and down on the bed as I ate her, my hands clutching those delicate little breasts of hers, feeling the nipples swell even harder and tighter against my thumbs. The first time she came, she remained with only her head and heels touching the bed, the wetness of her cunt pressed tightly against my mouth, reinforced by both hands gripping my head and pulling hard, closing the gap.

And what a delicious gap it was. Tim left the same delightful brew of horniness in his wife's cunt that Mike left in mine. It coated my tongue and I drank from that trough until I thought there was no more, feeling the mist of orgasmic juices exploding time and time again from Laura's core as she came. Just as I thought there was no more to be had, she rolled out from beneath me, straddled my chest and forced her cunt down on my mouth once more.

"I've always wanted to do this," she hissed as she spread the lips beneath that luscious beaver with two fingers and lifted my head to it with another, "and no one else has ever done it for me. I'm going to feed you all the cum you can eat from now on," she murmured softly, and then I'm going to fuck some more out of you."

I didn't need her assurances. My hands caught at the junction of her waist and hips, pulled her down tightly to my mouth as I searched for the last elusive threads of her husband's cum in that very juicy box.. Taking one of my hands in her own, I felt her move it to her breast as she laughed.

"Don't worry about getting it all out of me by pulling me down on you," she said pulling my head up tighter with one hand as the other went back to her clit, "I'm going to give you all I've got and then get some more from you." she laughed. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She already knew the answer. Her cunt was shuttling back and forth on my face, coating me from forehead to chin with her and her husband's juices as I let my tongue ride in that delightful coral colored valley. "Oh, god, I love it, I love it," she gasped, as my hands continued the squeezing of her breasts and my tongue wore itself deeper into the groove. "Eat me, Earl, eat my cunt!"

It was almost dawn when I rolled out from between those luscious long legs again, having drank my fill from her font. The lightening sky was reflected from blinds covering the windows. I pointed it out to her.

"Wow, I've got to go," she said, scrambling up and jerking her gown from the floor where it had been discarded.

We barely had time for another long kiss and an exploratory hug before she was scooting out the front door. Dawn was fast approaching.

I didn't have long to be by myself. My wife came in the door just minutes later, looking a little nervous, but quite happy with herself. Repeating Laura's actions of a few hours earlier, she kissed me and then led me to the bedroom.

"Well, how was it?" I asked, grinning. I could already tell from the white marks on her breasts and the wetness of her pubic hair that she had gotten what Tim wanted to give her. She turned toward me and said nothing at first, obviously thinking about what she wanted to say, then she smiled slightly and said, "Good, very good."

I had to pry the action from her a piece at a time as I took her body once more. I could feel Tim's cum sloshing in her vagina. He had cum in her more than once, in fact it must have been several times, judging from the ring of juices that were already encircling the point my wife and I were connected.

"He was rough at first," she finally began. "He was squeezing my breasts so hard that it hurt. When I told him to be easier with them, he lightened up a little, but I could tell that he wanted to suck them. He took me to bed and began just like that, sucking my breasts like a little boy who was hungry, and playing with my pussy."

"Is he big?" I asked, curious.

"At first I didn't think so, but as he sucked me, he got bigger and bigger. He's about the same size as you," she said, looking down at my engorged cock.

I knew that he must be slightly larger because of the lack of contact with the walls of my wife's vagina at first, but slowly the muscles were contracting, and I regained the feeling that I loved so much, feeling those lovely strong bands of her cunt muscles working my dick like I knew they had Tim's just minutes before.

"He got on top of me at first and shot a big load of cum in me. It was over in just minutes," she said, obviously disappointed. My wife likes a man who takes his time. "I hadn't even had an orgasm. I thought he was through, but he pulled me back down on him when I sat up and reached for my gown."

"'Don't go' he told me, 'I just couldn't hold it. I've wanted you for so long.' Then he had me sit astride him and let it slide into me. He pulled me forward a little then down on him so he could suck my breasts as he fucked me."

She smiled at the recollection of what followed as I slowly drew her out.

"It was much slower the second time. I thought he was going to cum and I was getting ready to myself, but when he felt me cumming, he just kind of smiled at me and kept on screwing me. He said 'Now that's more like it,' and kept fucking me. He got harder and longer as he sucked my breasts and screwed me, pulling my ass cheeks apart, running his hands all over my body."

I was no longer having to prompt her. She had obviously enjoyed making love with our neighbor and both of them had apparently reached more than a few orgasms together.

"He cleaned me up the second time he came in me, taking me into the shower with him and soaping me down, especially down here," she said, indicating her pussy, now filled with my own cock. "A-h-h, that feels good," she murmured as she came with the sensations that were flooding her as she described what Tim had done to her. "He dried me off at first, but then started kissing my muff and my breasts, fingering me while he dried me. He had me all hot again and then he started fucking me again."

"He went through as many positions as we do," she began winding the story down, feeling our own juncture tightening as my cock grew. "He told me he wanted Laura to have sex with you just to keep things even, but he also said that anytime I wasn't busy, he'd like to do it again with me." There was a little halt as she realized what she had said.

"Would you?"

She shrugged slightly and studied my face, watching for a reaction when she asked, "Would you mind?"

I reassured her immediately, "No, honey, not at all. I like the idea of your having a lover," exactly as I had told her when she began screwing Mike, and completely ignoring the fact that now my wife had two men after her hot pussy. "I hope you will," I told her with a smile.

I came with her in the minutes that followed, luxuriating in the feeling of Tim's cum wrapping around the head of my cock, deep inside her vagina. Soon we were sound asleep in the brightness of the early morning, still tightly holding each other and still coupled. My last thoughts were of what I would be seeing in the future as my wife developed sexually.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12