A New Tale

Story Info
She enjoy the guys.
1.6k words
3.06
63.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadly
deadly
1 Followers

I enter the apartment and my heart begins to race with anticipation what goodies I might find. I go straight for your bedroom and look around at its contents. Your sleep shirt is laid on the bed with a pair of green silk panties on the floor in front of it. Now I turn and go towards the walk in closet in your bedroom. Here I find it full of all different styles of clothing and shoes. In one corner you have all of you intimate apparel hanging so they do not wrinkle. Here is everything from satin nighties, silk chemises, and silk slips. As I gaze over it all I imagine each article with you inside of it.

I make myself leave this haven and go to venture into your bathroom to see what I can find in there. A big garden tub lies in the middle of the bathroom surrounded by mirrors and small candles all along the edge of the tub. In a corner you have all of your bath soaps and bath salts and a fluffy body sponge hanging from the water spigot. I close my eyes and I can see you soaking in the tub submerged in bubbles as surrounded with a warm glow from the candles.

What was that I heard? A sound brought me back down to earth, the sound of you coming through the door. I can hear you start talking on the phone as I seek a place of refuge. Just as I get hidden in your closet you come strolling in the bedroom with the cordless phone in hand. I am surrounded by what appears to be winter clothes so I hope I am safe from exposure. I peek out and see you taking off your shoes as you tell someone you took off from work early since everything was caught up and that you will meet them at a quarter until seven and then hang up. I look down at my watch and it is only two o'clock now.

Gazing upon you, you reach behind you and start unzipping your long skirt. My eyes are riveted to the zipper and it sounds so loud in my ears as the zipper reaches the bottom of the track. Then, I watch as the skirt just cascades down your lovely legs. Now that leaves you are standing there in your blouse and white thigh high stockings. Your legs look so nice wrapped in silk.

You move over to a small vanity table with mirror and start to brush out you hair. Finished, you start unbuttoning you blouse as you move towards the closet. Now I can hear my heart beating in my ears as you are just a mere foot or two away from me. My nostrils are getting filled with the scent of your shoes and the smell of your body, oh it is a a heavenly mix indeed. As you are walking out of the closet you finish unbuttoning your blouse and shrug it off of your shoulders. Now you

are standing there in matching off white bran and panties and your stockings. My eyes roam over every exposed piece of flesh drinking in the marvelous site before me. To my great joy you undo your bra and shrug it off and lay it down with your blouse. With your back to me I watch as you rub on your breast, relaxing them from being out of their confinements.

You move into the bathroom where you turn the water on and begin to fill up the tub. While the tub is filling you light all the candles around the tub. Then you sit in the glow of all of those candles and begin to roll your stockings down your gorgeous legs. You stand up and start removing your panties now. You stop. You come back towards the bedroom and go to the radio and turn it on so that is playing some soft, sensual instrumental music. You turn with your back to the closet and slowly peel you panties off. You are so close I can smell your sweet musk as your panties disappear from your legs.

Now, I am hard as a rock after witnessing the show you just put on to my peeping eyes. While you climb into the tub I unzip my pants and pull my cock out so it can breath and throb instead of being cramped up.

I begin to lightly stroke my cock as I watch you lather soap all over your body. Then after you have rinsed off you raise a lovely leg from out of the water and start shaving your legs. After you finish your legs you move out of the water and sit on the edge of the tub and begin to shave you pubic area naked. You pull the stopper to drain the tub and begin to run some fresh, hot water back in with some bath salts to soak in. I watch as you sink to below the bubbles that have now filled the tub.

I look on as you run your hands all over your body. Start massaging on your neck and then your move down and rub your breast and then along your stomach and I follow your hands as they roam all over your legs. As your hands float all over your body my hand is massaging my cock vigorously. You move back up to your breast and rub them hard and I see you rock your head from side to side in pleasure, that gesture brings some precum to the tip of my cock and I use it as some lube as I start to fist my cock faster.

To my relief you slowly stand in the tub and reach out and grab a towel to start drying off. This gives me a chance to slow down and regain my composure some, your bath show had me on the brink of and orgasm.

You saunter back into the bathroom, dropping the towel at the door of the bathroom. You go and sit on the edge of the bed next to your night stand and open a drawer and pull out somebody powder and a little duster. After getting a little powder on the duster you lay back on the bed and begin to dust your body. I notice you have situated your self on the bed so that your feet are facing straight in my direction only your legs are spread open already. You start out running the little feather around your neck and across your shoulders and then down across your breast, on to your stomach and your sides, you sit up in the bed and move it down one leg and foot and then move over to the other foot and move up that leg.

Laying back down, the duster trails to between you legs where you run it lightly over your puffy, naked mound and swollen lips. You linger here longer than you had elsewhere and to my amazement you drop the duster and begin to run your fingers over you womanhood. My cock is back to it full, raging hardness now as I watch you slide a finger in between your pretty pink lips. I start massaging it again as your middle finger is enveloped by your eager hole and your other hand is playing with your rock hard nipple.

You are rubbing you hand so that it drags across your clitty each time it comes in and out of your cunt. You bring your other hand down and use it to start rubbing on your clit all the time as I watch you insert another finger into you wet hole. You are so hot and wet I see your juices running out from around your fingers. My hand is moving faster and squeezing on my cock harder as a trickle of precum leaks out of the head. Your hand is moving faster on your clit as your fingers piston in and out of your hole and a steady pace. The room is filled with moans of passion and the sweet smell of your sex is filling my nostrils driving me mad with lust. Your hips begin to rise from the bed as you thrust and rub harder indicating your orgasm is nearing. That is good cause I can feel my cum starting to rise from my balls as mine is pending also.

My eyes are glued to your hand and hips as they rise and fall and then you moan out oh yes, oh god, I am gonna cum. The sweet sound of your voice saying those naughty words drive me over the brink. I am going to cum with you, I grab a pair of pantyhose from the floor and cove the head of my cock as the first spurt of cum shoots out. I watch you as your legs tremble and body shivers as the splendid rapture overtakes your body too. Your fingers slowly move as your juices soak the sheet beneath you as your pantyhose capture all of my hot cum. You relax and enjoy the post orgasmic bliss that has come over you before you drag yourself out of the bed to get ready to go out. Watching you dress is just as an exquisite site as it was to watch you undress.

Dressed and ready to go you head out of the bedroom. I hear you as you pick up your keys and open the door. There is a pause, I wait anxiously and hear you say, "See you around sometime." The door shuts.

Was that meant for me, had she seen me? When I felt it was safe I grabbed up the soiled hosiery and headed out he door, my mind and heart racing a hundred miles an hour.

deadly
deadly
1 Followers