A New Television

Story Info
Lonely wife finds excitement shopping for electronics.
1.1k words
3.99
59.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluebaloo
bluebaloo
58 Followers

It all started when I went to pick up a new television at an electronics warehouse. My husband, Rich, was away on business and the kids were in school so I had a day to myself except for one errand, picking up the new television.

I was driving the minivan, but Rich hadn't taken the back seats out. I backed into the loading dock and two young men were ready to load the T.V. up for me. In order to get it in I had to crawl in the back and wrestle with the seats to get them to pop up and flip out of the way. I didn't think anything of it until I heard one young guy say "Hey man check that ass!!" I then realized the running shorts I had on had ridden up my crack so far that my whole ass was on display. I finished with the seats at about that time and crawled out of the back of the van. The two guys were not hiding the looks they were giving me and to my surprise I started to feel my nipples tingle. When I looked down they had firmed up and were obvious through my top. I was feeling uncomfortable and turned on at the same time. Eventually the guys loaded my T.V.; I stammered thanks and drove away.

On the way home my mind was racing. I felt guilty and turned on at the same time. The guilt quickly left when I arrived home. I went to my bedroom pulled off my short and masturbated myself to one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had. For the next three days I diddled myself at every opportunity. I must have cum 20 times before Rich got in town. Then he blew it!! He had to go into the office all weekend and I had taken the kids to their grandparents. He never knew what he missed.......sigh.

Then fate stepped in. The new television didn't work!! I was going to have to pick up another one next week. Rich was going to be out of town again and I was very horny. This time I was going to be ready for my two strong young guys. On the day I was going back to the warehouse I wore a tight camisole top, no bra, and a miniskirt with a thong. When I arrived there was no one else at the loading dock, and the same two guys were working. I got out and asked if they remembered me. The look on their faces said yes before they could answer. I told them about how the other T.V. didn't work and I was picking up a new one. They didn't care what I talked about as they were too busy looking over my body. This affected me more than I thought it would. I was growing very wet and was getting extremely flushed. Eventually they told me to pull up to the bay at the end of the dock. I got in the van and quickly rubbed myself, almost to a climax. I didn't have much time and hurriedly pulled in the bay. Driving and playing with myself was hard to do! When I had parked I started to get out but suddenly was seized by the moment, I quickly pulled off my thong before stepping out of the van. If I had thought about it for a slit second I would have chickened out.

So here I am with a short skirt, no underwear and the seats are still need to be moved. I was starting to chicken out and asked the guys to let down the seats. They told me that it was against company rules and I would have to do it. Yeah, right! SO I crawl into the back of the van trying to keep my goodies from showing, but about to go crazy with desire. I get the first seat down and think I might be safe. Then I have to shift to get the second seat and my legs spread. I felt my skirt ride up my butt and heard on guy exclaim Damn!

I struggle with the second seat, but it's caught on something and my skirt rides up higher. The next thing I know one of the guys is in the van with me saying "Let me help". He puts one hand on the seat and the other on my ass. I just stay there on my hands and knees not moving. His hand gradually works its way to my pussy where he slowly pushes in a finger. I let out a low moan and he calls to his friend, "Hey Pete, check this out." The first guy (his name was Trevon I found out later) began squeezing my breasts while he fingered me. Pete had now climbed in the van, but was watching. Trevon removed his hand from my breasts and began to undress. Soon his dick was pushing against my pussy and I was pushing back. Slowly pushed in me and began rubbing my nipples and kissing my neck.

I then heard Pete say, "Get her clothes off, I want a picture of this". Pete had a cell phone with a camera and was taking picture. Instead of being scared I began pulling my top off. Trevon unzipped my skirt and pushed it over my head. I was lucid enough to ask Pete not to take any pictures of my face. He agreed and off we went. Trevon began fucking me hard and I started to feel my orgasm building. I reached orgasm faster than I ever had before. I lost all sense of time and didn't return to reality until Trevon pushed his thumb in my ass. This really started my climax and I began grunting and slamming back into him. Shortly after that he announced he was cumming, I just kept on pounding on his cock. I was still having a few contractions when he pulled out.

Pete moved around and started taking picture of the cum dripping out of my pussy. I asked him if he couldn't find something better to do and he quickly did. Unfortunately he only lasted about 10 strokes before he blew his load inside me.

I lay on my back and let them take a few more pictures then we all got dressed. While they were loading the television I was able to delete most of the pictures Pete had taken. I did left them four pictures, one shot of Trevon and his dick in my pussy, one with Pete's dick in my pussy, one with me spread eagle afterward (no face), and one of Trevon's cum dripping out of my pussy.

I have a feeling that I will be shopping for electronics a lot in the near future.

bluebaloo
bluebaloo
58 Followers