A New Threat

Story Info
A supervillainess with a special surprise.
8.1k words
4.49
80.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at a story like this, at times I experienced some writers block, and the flow of the story suffered to some extent in my opinion, but I think not to the point that it ruins the experience of reading it. None of the characters in this story are intended to represent any existing superheroes or their powers, they are a work of fiction inspired by my life-long love of superhero stories. This story focuses on a married superhero couple being targeted by an evil Supervillainess. I don't want to give too much of the story away, but if you're uncomfortable with elements of coercion and reluctance than this story is probably not for you. Hope you enjoy.

*

Things had never been better for the people of Franklin City, and that was due in no small part to the efforts of local superhero Mr. Titan and his superheroine wife Gyrogirl. It had been 3 years since their combined efforts resulted in the defeat of the evil Vampiress Syrene. Syrene had been the leader of a group of super-villains who had terrorized the city for years, robbing, murdering, and pillaging. It was Gyrogirl who struck the final blow, driving a stake through Syrene's heart from behind, barely saving her then friend, Mr. Titan, from Syrene's bite which would have forever turned him into one of her vampire slaves. Many of the super-villains who had made up Syrene's gang had at one time been friends of Mr. Titan and Gyrogirl, but had fallen victim to her infectious bite, forever changing them. Unfortunately once these heroes were bitten, they were technically dead. There was no reversing the effects of her bite, and once their mistress was killed, the dark powers that enslaved and kept them alive ceased working, and they simply faded into dust. The war had been nearly lost as most of the superheroes had fallen under her power. Had they failed to kill Syrene, Franklin City and perhaps the entire world would have been at the mercy of the cruel Vampiress.

Mr. Titan would have been the golden feather in Syrene's cap, as he was considered to be the strongest and most powerful of all the superheroes. He had strength that was far superior to that of any other living being on the planet, and could move at incredible speeds, he also had the ability to sense incoming danger, much like some people claim some spiders can. So you may be left wondering how the vampire mistress had gained the upper-hand on such a powerful superhero? It was quite simple, Syrene's powers also granted her incredible strength and speed, though not on the same level as those possessed by Mr. Titan, however she had other abilities which made her quite unique.

As one may learn from vampire lore, she was an immortal, the only thing which could have killed her was a titanium stake through the heart, exactly like the one delivered from behind by Gyrogirl at the most vital moment. Syrene's powers also surrounded her with something of an aura, her gaze and her voice could instantly seduce any man or woman that she wished, and this is precisely how she had come to turn all of the superheroes into villains under her control, and how she had gotten Mr. Titan right where she had wanted him. Mr. Titan had always tried to avoid killing anyone, regardless of how evil they were, and even when deep down he knew it was the smartest course of action, he was a man of mercy, and was particularly uncomfortable with the idea of killing a woman, even if she was an 800 year-old vampire.

Because of her immortality, and her vampiric powers, Syrene was an incredibly gorgeous creature. Her pale skin was flawless from head to toe, her long black hair was full and perfectly wavy, draping down over a face which seemed to have its every feature in perfect proportion to one another. Her body was just as flawless, she had an absolutely perfect figure with long legs, and a firm round ass, leading up to a perfectly feminine flat stomach, and large perky breasts. She always had preferred to show off her perfect form in skin tight clothing, and had an extensive wardrobe that would make any woman jealous, and any man extremely aroused. Even without any powers, Syrene could have likely gotten many men, and even women, to perform evil deeds on her behalf just with her physical appearance.

Mr. Titan had hesitated in killing Syrene when he had the chance, and the moments hesitation was all she needed to put him under her seductive spell. He walked willingly into her deadly embrace, and even tilted his head back to expose his neck for Syrene to place her fatal bite. However, Syrene had become so focused on capturing her long wanted prize that she failed to sense Gyrogirl's approach behind her, and her 800 year reign of terror came crashing down in one swift thrust from the beautiful Gyrogirl.

Gyrogirl's powers were something very unique which had made her nearly invulnerable to Syrene's. Her skin and bones had the ability to function like an impenetrable elastic balloon. If punched, her skin and bones would simply enter a rubber like state and absorb the force of the blow. She could not be knocked down, for her bones would simply move along with her skin allowing her to always maintain her balance regardless of the force with which she was hit. Her skin was also impenetrable, in fact she had fallen victim to the seductive aura of Syrene a few years prior to defeating her, but when Syrene had attempted to bite Gyrogirl, her skin would simply bend around the toxic fangs, not allowing them enough pressure to puncture and infect her. Syrene was forced to abandon her attempt at turning Gyrogirl when some of he superhero friends, including Mr. Titan, had turned up.

After defeating Syrene, Gyrogirl and Mr. Titan became increasingly close, and within a year they were married. Since there was no further threat from Syrene and her gang they slipped into a comfortable married life like those enjoyed by normal people, which we will call normals for the sake of simplicity. Now since they were living their lives as normals, perhaps it would be best if you had more of a familiarity with their non-superhero identities which they had assumed. Mr. Titan was known to his normal friends and coworkers as Dylan Cross, he spent his days working in an office as an executive. His charming personality, high intellect, and chiseled good looks made advancing up the corporate ladder a relatively easy task for him. He had a head of thick brown hair, and deep brown eyes with a strong jawline, normal women that he met often fawned over him, but he had no interest in any of them as he was married to his gorgeous saviour. Gyrogirl was known as Claire Cross, and she worked as a fashion designer for a very trendy label. She had long blonde hair, and a beautiful face, with an attractive body that was well proportioned, she too drew her fair share of admirers from the normal male population, but was equally uninterested in any of them, as she had been in love with Mr. Titan from the very moment she met him. They still maintained friendships with the remaining superheroes, and tried to meet with them regularly, most of them had also slipped into a life of a normal. The two would often spend their evenings helping to thwart crime in Franklin City, and would sometimes be joined by their superfriends, but had been presented with little to no challenge since the defeat of Syrene, not that they were complaining, it could just get a little boring at times.

Little did they know that events that loomed just on the horizon would make them long for these simple days of peace and prosperity. Dylan and Claire had been considering starting a family now that things were more peaceful, plus their children were bound to be superheroes like themselves, and the population of superheroes could certainly have done with some replenishing. Their combined powers always made for very satisfying sex, and they had increased the frequency of these romps now that they had intended on having a child. They were interrupted mid-session by the sound of their doorbell ringing, which was certainly a bit strange given the time of night. They tried to ignore it and continued to passionately enjoy one another, but the doorbell rang again, and was followed by a loud knocking. Reluctantly they ended their embrace and got dressed. As they headed downstairs, the doorbell was still ringing, and the knocking at the door seemed increasingly frantic. Dylan opened the door and was greeted by his best friend and former partner Frank Burrows, better known to him as Smoke, a hero with the ability to shift from his physical form to that of a vapour. Smoke stood in his signature black trench coat and jeans, which had been designed to shift forms with him into a vapour, don't worry about how, that's not important. Dylan was relieved that Smoke had chosen to use the door as there would be nothing stopping him from seeping into the house under the door, or through the ventilation system. There was no time for pleasantries as Smoke was clearly in a bit of a panic.

"Titan, Gyrogirl! We've got a problem!" He gasped short of breath.

"What's going on Smoke?" Mr. Titan asked.

"It's Phantos, him and I were supposed to go out tonight to crime fight, but when I went to pick him up there was no answer at his door."

"Well maybe something came up and he had to step out." Gyrogirl suggested.

"That's what I thought, but I was worried, so I seeped inside. There were definite signs of a struggle, a window was smashed, and the place was a mess, there was no sign of Phantos. It looked like one hell of a fight happened in there." Smoke informed them.

This was certainly disturbing news to receive, as far as they were aware, there was nothing out there that could have posed a threat to a superhero. No one said it, but all three heroes were thinking the same thing, a new super-villain had arrived on the scene. Part of this did bring some excitement to Mr. Titan as he had grown bored lately, but he was far more consumed with dread and worry for his missing friend. Mr. Titan and Gyrogirl suited up and accompanied Smoke to the home of Phantos, where they decided it would be prudent to look for any evidence that might help them find out what had happened there.

The scene was much as Smoke had described it, and everything was such a mess it was hard to know where to begin looking. Gyrogirl found pieces of clothing that looked as though they had been torn off of someone, Smoke recognized the fabric as one of Phantos' favourite shirts, there was also a small amount of blood found on the fabric. Beyond this there was no evidence of who had committed whatever crime had happened here, or a hint to the whereabouts of Phantos. Mr. Titan then found something very troubling, when he examined Phantos' computer he found that a file had been left opened, the file contained the secret identities of all the remaining superheroes in Franklin City, as well as their addresses, including that of Mr. Titan and Gyrogirl. Their identities had been compromised, and they knew they had to warn the other heroes ASAP. Beyond the 3 of them, and Phantos, there were 6 other heroes remaining in Franklin City. They immediately grabbed their phones and attempted to call the remaining 6 to warn them of the danger they now faced.

Gyrogirl called the 2 remaining superheroines besides herself, but was very troubled by the fact that she could not get an answer at either. Smoke and Mr. Titan each called 2 of the other superheroes, neither that Smoke called answered , and only one answered Mr. Titan's call, Deadeye. Deadeye had been a sharpshooter in the military, and he discovered on a mission that he had the ability to control the trajectory of his bullets after they left the barrel through a form of telekinesis, as well as the ability to zoom his vision more effectively than any scope found on any gun. Mr. Titan began to warn him to leave his home immediately and meet them at a safe location, but as he was doing so a loud crash could be heard on the other end of the line. Mr. Titan could hear the sounds of a brief struggle, and then silence. The heroes immediately began to head to Deadeye's home, and upon arriving there, they found a scene much like that found at the home of Phantos with no trace of Deadeye. Suddenly Mr. Titan sensed danger,

"Take cover!!"

Smoke quickly followed his orders, but Mr. Titan was left in an exposed area. He knew what the danger was, he could sense it. Across the street, on the roof of a house sat Deadeye, and his sights were set on Mr. Titan himself. As the shot fired Mr. Titan knew even he might not be fast enough to outrun the directed shot of Deadeye. As Mr. Titan began to move from the path of the bullet, Deadeye tracked his movement, and redirected the bullet into his path, as the distance closed rapidly Deadeye watched, with zoomed in vision, the final moments of Mr. Titan. Just as the bullet closed the final distance to Mr. Titan, something blocked it's path... It was Gyrogirl! She had reached out and caught the bullet in midair, as her flesh absorbed the force, it rebounded outwards and the bullet was returned at an incredible speed back where it came from. Deadeye dodged the bullet, but just barely, and his gun was not so lucky as the bullet hit the gun right near its trigger, completely disabling it. With no weapon left to defend himself, Deadeye immediately retreated.

Feeling in complete shock for a moment, Mr. Titan and Gyrogirl embraced one another tightly. Gyrogirl had almost lost the man she loved again, and had saved his life once again. As the dust settled the three heroes knew that it was Deadeye who had attacked them, but they didn't understand why. They decided it would be best to find a new safehouse, and look for the other heroes the next day. Eventually they came across a well hidden basement in an old warehouse and stayed there for the rest of the night, sleeping in shifts.

In the morning, they each decided to share what they thought was going on, and all had come to the same conclusion.... Syrene had returned. Even Gyrogirl believed that must be the case, though she had killed the Vampiress with her own hands. Mr. Titan also agreed with this theory, explaining that he sensed another person was on the roof with Deadeye, and only Syrene had ever been known to have the ability to control Superheroes. If they were indeed dealing with Syrene it would be safe to travel during the daytime, as sunlight would kill her, or any that she had turned to her control.

Feeling safe, the superheroes decided they would split up, and check on the remaining heroes homes, and report back to the warehouse before sunset. Smoke would take the homes of the two superheroes he had attempted to call, Gyrogirl the homes of the other two superheroines, and Mr. Titan would check the other home, as well as Smoke's home, and his and Gyrogirl's.

As Smoke checked the first home, he was greeted by another similar scene to the first two, even though he searched, again there was no real evidence to be had. He eventually moved on to the 2nd home, and again, a similar scene. Had someone really taken out all of the other heroes in one night? Even Syrene would have had trouble accomplishing such a feat. As he was examining what appeared to be another scrap of torn clothing, he heard glass crunch behind him. He rose and turned, his eyes were greeted by a sight he could not believe. It was too late for him to escape....

As for Gyrogirl, she found much the same thing at the two homes she searched, with no conclusive leads as to who was responsible for these attacks. She called Mr. Titan who was still at the first home, he apparently had found some evidence which he thought was promising. He told her that he was just finishing up, and would then head to Smoke's house, and then to theirs, and he would meet her at the safehouse. Gyrogirl decided that she would rather meet up with her husband sooner than later, and began to head towards their home where she planned to meet him upon his arrival.

Mr. Titan was wrapping up his search. He had found more evidence that these attacks were linked to Syrene somehow, particularly, a pendant with Syrene's Clan crest on it. More disturbingly, he found a photo that was very familiar to him. It was the wedding photo he kept on the stand by his bed, from the day he married his saviour. On the picture, his beautiful wife's face had been scratched out, and a heart had been drawn in red lipstick around his face, along with the words, "Mine now, and forever." He was convinced that this must have been the work of Syrene, and decided he wanted to head home immediately to investigate what had happened there.

As he arrived at his home, nothing looked amiss from outside. He cautiously approached the front door, and began to open it. As the door opened just past the frame, he sensed danger. A visible gas began to shoot out on the ground near the door. Mr. Titan began to back away, but was surprised when he felt someone knock him down from behind. He landed on his stomach in the doorway, his face surrounded by the strange gas. He instinctively drew in a breath, and as the gas hit his lungs he immediately felt weak and light headed. His vision began to blur, and before he knew what was happening, he collapsed, completely unconscious.

As Mr. Titan began to regain consciousness, his vision was blurry, and he was unable to move his arms or legs. He realized that he was being restrained and was lying flat on his back. His eyes slowly began to regain their vision, and he noticed that he was in the basement of his home. He tried to free himself from his restraints, but found he simply could not. It was then that he heard a seductive feminine laugh.

"Well, well, good of you to join the party my dear." The voice said, it had an overwhelmingly seductive sound to it.

"Syrene?" Mr. Titan found it hard to speak.

"No honey, but you're close." The voice laughed a little.

Mr. Titan squinted his eyes, attempting to gain a clearer picture of who was speaking to him. As he did, he could make out a woman with pale skin, and long black hair, wearing a form fitting black bodysuit. Even in this blurred state he could tell this woman had curves that were deadly, and irresistible. It had to be Syrene, but the voice sounded different somehow. He again tried to struggle against his restraints, but found himself unable to break them. What material could these possibly be to keep his strength in check?

"Ha ha ha ha ha, don't waste your energy honey, you wont be getting out of those any time soon. I've given you a heavy sedative. In a normal person the amount I gave you would have put them under for several days, or even killed them, but for the amazing Mr. Titan it has only served to make you weaker, not even paralysed. Now you're only as strong as a normal man, which is so delicious!" The voice laughed again.

Mr. Titan's vision was finally clearing and he was getting a good look at his captor. The looks, the outfit, they all screamed Syrene, but as he saw her face he realized this was not Syrene, though she looked a great deal like her. If it was possible, this girl was even more beautiful than Syrene, and her body seemed even hotter, her every curve even more embellished with bigger breasts, that were still so firm and perky, and a rounder ass which looked absolutely irresistible. Her eyes were bright green and burned with intensity.

"Who..." Mr. Titan tried to ask.

"Am I? Ha ha ha ha ha, surely you recognize the looks, I got them from my mother, I'm Sarina, Syrene was my mother." She explained.

"How is that...." Mr. Titan continued to struggle.

"Awwww, don't worry honey. I'll tell you. I was fifteen years old when your wife killed my mother. I think you knew my father as well, from a very long time ago. I think you all called him The Sponge. My mother enslaved him, and decided she wanted to have a child that was part vampire, part superhero. That's how the perfection you see before you was created." Sarina told him confidently.