A New Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Titan would never have admitted it to anyone, but he couldn't deny that this girl was absolutely gorgeous, and he found her confidence extremely attractive, on some level she turned him on more than any woman ever had, even his wife. Sarina began to explain to him how her unique genes had given her some very interesting powers. From her mother she had received her strength and speed, as well as some of her seductive powers, though they worked in a different way. She explained how she had to kiss someone, once her lips had touched theirs, if she desired to use her power, they would become completely seduced and submissive to her every desire, but the effects would last for only one hour. But, she also explained that she did have a way of turning someone into her permanent slave, she just didn't reveal how this would be done. She also had some psychic powers, and with some concentration could hear the thoughts of others. But perhaps her most interesting power had come from her father, he was called The Sponge for a very simple reason, when he touched another superhero, he gained their ability, while not depriving them of it. The Sponge thought his power was dangerous, and refused to absorb any more, and went into exile, until a certain Vampiress tracked him down, and enslaved him. Sarina had also gained the ability to absorb the powers of others, but again did not explain how this was accomplished.

"You'll learn more of the details soon enough. I want to take my time with you, and really enjoy this. I've been planning it for three years now." Sarina told him confidently.

Mr. Titan was immediately consumed with thoughts of his saviour, and hoped that she had made it back to the safehouse. He would break free and go to her as soon as possible. But Sarina read these thoughts in his mind.

"Sorry hun. She came looking around here to wait for you. I've already captured her too, and your dear friend Smoke, and I've already taken their powers, along with all of the other heroes, you're the only one I haven't got yet. Now, all you need to know is that you will do exactly what I tell you to while you're in my custody, otherwise wifey dies, if you try to escape, she dies. Sure, I could just kiss you and make you obey me, but this will be much more satisfying. You're going to have to obey my every command, no matter what it is, all to prove how much you love and value that bitch. Ha ha ha ha ha, I just love the thought of that." Sarina was enjoying this immensely.

"Is Claire okay? Have you turned her?" Mr. Titan asked in fear.

"She's fine.... for now. I wanted to have some fun with her too, but unfortunately for you I've already turned all of your friends, they're my slaves now." Sarina moved closer to him.

"Just let her go please! Keep me instead!" Mr. Titan pleaded.

"Now why would I do that? I already have both of you. Plus that bitch killed my mother, like I said, I have plans for her." Sarina said with a hint of anger in her sexy voice.

"Please don't hurt her!! I'll do anything you say!" Mr. Titan was panicked.

"Yes you will my love, or I will hurt her very badly, so keep that in mind. You know, if my mother had her way, you might have been my stepfather, she wanted to make you her new husband. You might think vampires are emotionless, but she loved you very dearly, all she wanted was to have you by her side. But now I will fulfil her dreams, you will become my husband, and be at my side, living to serve me, and you will love it, and fall madly in love with me." Sarina smiled.

As she spoke to Mr. Titan she moved to the table on which he was restrained, she nimbly lifted a leg over him, and sat straddling over his waist. Her perfect round ass began grinding on his cock, which didn't take long to begin to respond to the stimulation.

"Mmmmmmm, no need to feel embarrassed my love, I know how attractive you find me. I particularly enjoyed the thought you had earlier..." Sarina hinted, "You know what I mean, when you admitted to yourself that you thought I was the sexiest woman you'd ever met, even more so than you're stupid little wife. You love my confidence, which is good, because I'm very, very confident."

"You're crazy!" Mr. Titan said defensively.

"There's no point in denying it honey, I read your thoughts. How could you not feel that way? After all, I'm perfect." Sarina leaned in close to Mr. Titan, smiling.

Mr. Titan tried to suppress his thoughts, but couldn't stop his mind from agreeing with Sarina's assessment of herself. Sarina heard his thoughts and giggled seductively, her face only centimetres from his.

"Kiss me my love, I know you want to." She said confidently.

"No, I will not give you control of my mind!" Mr. Titan struggled.

"I wont use my power my love, I want you to obey me all by yourself. Besides there's nothing stopping me from kissing you right now, and taking control of your mind. Now kiss me or I'll have to do something unpleasant to that joke of a wife of yours."

Mr. Titan was terrified at the thought of her hurting his wife, he relented. He began to lift his head slightly, bringing his lips closer to Sarina's. She smiled a big triumphant smile as he drew closer. As his lips prepared to embrace hers, she suddenly sat upright, and slapped him hard across his face.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, good boy. But you haven't earned the privilege of kissing me yet my love."

Suddenly Sarina turned into a cloud of vapour, she had indeed stolen the power of Smoke, and Mr. Titan had no reason to doubt that she had already done the same with the other superheroes. The cloud moved across the room and stopped by a curtain. Sarina retook her physical form, which Mr. Titan could not help but admire even in his current predicament. Sarina proceeded to pull down the curtain, revealing what was behind it to Mr. Titan. He looked up to see his beloved wife, Gyrogirl, unconscious and thoroughly restrained. Sarina put some smelling salts under Gyrogirl's nose, and she began to rouse from her slumber. As Gyrogirl came to she observed the scene in front of her, and immediately began to panic. She tried to scream to her husband, but found that a gag in her mouth kept her from saying anything recognizable.

"Keep your mouth shut bitch, you're not here to talk, only to watch and listen." Sarina slapped her hard.

The restraints minimized Gyrogirl's ability to absorb the force of the blow, and Mr. Titan could tell that it caused her a great deal of pain, due in no part to the incredible strength that Sarina possessed.

"Isn't it nice to see your husband is here with us?" Sarina asked laughing. "Now, Mr. Titan, don't you think your wife looks ugly next to me?"

"Of course not!" Mr. Titan responded.

Sarina smiled a devilish smile as she turned and struck Gyrogirl again, even harder this time. The force of the blow caused Gyrogirl to whine in pain.

"Stop it you bitch!" Mr. Titan yelled.

Without hesitation Sarina struck her again, smiling at Mr. Titan, he knew what he had to do.

"Fine, yes!" He pleaded.

"Yes what?" Sarina raised an eyebrow, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, she looks ugly next to you." He said with a tone of submission and dejection.

"Mmmmmmm, good my love. How do my legs look compared to hers?" Sarina asked.

"Your legs look much better." He responded

"How are they better?" Sarina continued.

Mr. Titan hesitated for a moment, and Sarina struck Gyrogirl yet again. Mr. Titan immediately piped up, trying to stop Sarina from hurting his wife any further. Hoping that his words would hurt her less.

"Your legs are longer, and sexier than hers." He complied.

"Good honey, I think so too. How about my bum?" She asked.

"Your bum is much sexier Sarina, it's rounder and firmer."

"Ha ha ha ha ha, yes it is. She could never look as good as I do in an outfit like this could she?"

"No, never Sarina, she could never look as good as you do in that outfit."

"How about my tits honey? I know there's no competition there."

"Your tits are much better Sarina, they're so much bigger than hers, and firmer."

"They are, aren't they? Compared to me, she barely has any tits at all. Her body looks like it belongs to a small boy doesn't it?"

"Yes Sarina, she has the body of a small boy, it's nothing compared to yours."

"Ha ha ha ha ha, so why did you even marry her? Do you have a thing for small boys?" Sarina asked arrogantly.

"No!" Mr. Titan protested.

"Mmmmmm, you hear that bitch, he doesn't find your body attractive at all. The whole time he's been with you, he's been dreaming of being with someone like me, haven't you my love?"

"Yes Sarina, I've always dreamed of being with someone who has a body as amazing as yours."

"When you fuck her, are you always wishing you were actually fucking someone who looked like me?"

"Yes Sarina, I always try to picture a body like yours when I'm fucking her."

"I don't blame you my love. Doesn't her body disgust you?"

"Yes Sarina, it's disgusting." Mr. Titan was pained to say it.

Sarina laughed, she was enjoying this even more than she had thought she would. It was arousing her a great deal, and she knew it was only going to get better from here.

"How about our faces, she has a pretty face I must admit, but aren't I hotter?" Sarina asked.

"Yes Sarina, you are much more beautiful than she is." Mr. Titan answered, and in the back of his mind thought that what he was saying was indeed true.

"Oh my god Gyroslut, I wish you could have read his mind just then. He fully meant every word of that, your husband really does think I'm MUCH more beautiful than you." Sarina smiled.

Gyrogirl tried to point out that he was only saying those things because she was making him, but her gag prevented her from doing so, and Sarina struck her again for speaking.

"She's had enough for now." Sarina said.

She placed an ether covered cloth over the mouth and nose of Gyrogirl, and in moments she was unconscious again. Sarina moved back to Mr. Titan who lie helpless, and had ceased his attempts to escape from his bonds. Sarina told him that she had some matters to attend to, and that she would be back soon. With that she left the married couple restrained in their own basement.

Mr. Titan tried to call out to his wife, but she was completely unconscious. He felt completely helpless, a very unfamiliar feeling for someone with his powers. An hour ticked by on the clock, and Gyrogirl showed no signs of life. Mr. Titan started to daydream, trying to forget the horrible situation he had found himself in. Eventually he dozed off into a dream. In his dream he was relaxing with his arms around his beautiful wife, her skin felt so perfect against his as he held her tightly and kissed her head. He suddenly realized the hair he had kissed was full and black, as his wife turned to face him, it was Sarina that he was embracing. In his dream this seemed completely natural, and he embraced his wife Sarina, kissing her deeply and passionately. As Mr. Titan sank deeper and deeper into the kiss, he was suddenly awoken by the sound of someone coming into the basement. He looked over to see his wife still restrained and unconscious, and the flawless figure of Sarina swayed into his view. She had changed her outfit into a tight fitting and extremely short black skirt, with long black stockings that ended just a few inches below her skirt, with shiny black 6-inch stiletto heels on her feet. She had on a tight red top that hugged every delicious curve of her ample cleavage, and looked as gorgeous as ever.

"What's that? What were you dreaming about?" Sarina asked, intrigued.

Mr. Titan tried to stop his mind from thinking back to his dream, but couldn't help it from taking over his mind.

"Oh my god honey! That's such a beautiful dream, I promise we will make it true soon." Sarina laughed.

Sarina began to explain to Mr. Titan what she wanted from him next. His wife should be waking up very soon, he was to ignore her, and pretend as though he didn't notice she was awake. He was then to tell Sarina how much he loved her, and how he wanted to be with her, and for her to get rid of his wife, making sure he said all of this loud enough for her to hear. He was then to beg her to take control of his mind with her delicious kiss. He was to make it completely convincing, or his wife would be punished.

"I'll only do it if you promise to release her afterwards!" Mr. Titan said firmly.

"No, you'll do it, or you'll get to watch me inflict an incredible amount of pain on your beloved wife!" Sarina threatened with a big smile across her full gorgeous lips. "Or maybe you like seeing me hurt her? Is that what you want my love?"

"No! Please don't hurt her! She's saved my life on more than one occasion, please just let me return the favour and save hers." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry honey, she has to pay for killing my mother." Sarina sympathized with his desperation, she wasn't entirely heartless.

Gyrogirl began to stir, and regain consciousness.

"Show time my love, you know what to do." Sarina whispered to him.

Mr. Titan felt extremely conflicted, he didn't want to hurt his wife, but he was desperate to keep Sarina from causing her any harm. He resigned himself to play along with Sarina's farce.

"Sarina, while we're alone I have something I want to tell you." He started.

"What is it my love?" Sarina couldn't stop herself from grinning.

"I'm completely in love with you. From the moment I laid eyes upon you, I couldn't resist you. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Mr. Titan tried to sound sincere, and was helped by the fact that some of what he said was indeed true.

"Mmmmmm, I know honey, I read it in your mind, but it makes me happy to hear you say it nonetheless."

Gyrogirl had overheard the conversation happening, as Sarina had intended, and decided to keep quiet and hear what her husband and this evil woman were talking about.

"I want us to be together. Every part of me aches to be with you. We should just get rid of her so that we can be together forever." He continued.

"Hmmmmm, we could certainly do that my love, but to be with me forever I would have to make you an immortal, which would mean you would become my slave. You would still retain your personality, you would just be unable to resist any of my commands, and your mind would be consumed with a deep love for me." Sarina warned.

"I already feel that way Sarina, please make me yours, I'm ready to surrender to you."

Sarina was thrilled hearing him say these words out loud, and knowing that his wife had heard everything as well, thinking she was eavesdropping on their private conversation. Gyrogirl felt devastated, the man she had loved and saved was professing his love to another, and was ready to give up on her completely. Gyrogirl couldn't stifle the sound of her disappointment, and Sarina turned to notice her awake.

"Uh-oh my love, looks like that conversation wasn't as private as you had hoped. I guess she had to find out sometime. But before you go pledging yourself to me forever, I have a little secret I want to share with the both of you.... You see.... I'm a transsexual." Sarina announced.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Mr. Titan blurted out.

Sarina felt touched by this, as she could tell that his disbelief came from the fact that he thought she was simply too perfect physically. Little did he know that many transsexual women were more feminine and more beautiful than any genetic women. Sarina began to lift the front of her skirt revealing small lace black panties, with a noticeable bulge in the front. She pulled her panties to the side, and her cock and balls slipped free of their confines. Both Mr. Titan and Gyrogirl stared in bewilderment, Mr. Titan couldn't help but think her cock wasn't unattractive, and did nothing to take away from the attraction he felt for her. Sarina of course read these thoughts, and was thrilled to have heard them. Sarina moved to Mr. Titan, again lifting her leg nimbly over him and straddling him, but this time she sat on his chest and her cock sat only centimetres from his face. Sarina was quickly becoming very aroused by the situation, and her cock began to rapidly grow. Mr. Titan watched in amazement as her cock grew to it's full 9 inches, it stretched out just above his lips, he was completely mesmerized by it.

"Now honey, you have to prove that you want to be with me, I want you to suck on my cock while your wife watches. Show us both how badly you want me." Sarina demanded with an evil smile.

Mr. Titan knew that failure to comply would result in something very unpleasant happening to Gyrogirl, but even if not, he found himself incredibly turned on. He couldn't deny that he wanted to take Sarina into his mouth and give this gorgeous goddess the pleasure she desired. He opened his mouth to signal his submission, Sarina felt giddy in another moment of triumph, and relished the thought of Gyrogirl having to witness their love beginning. Sarina lifted her ass slightly, and pointed her cock towards his mouth, slowly sliding the head past his lips, he closed them around her hard cock, and began to circle his tongue around the head of her cock, tasting some of her precum. The sensation was incredible for Sarina, Mr. Titan was unaware, but Gyrogirl was all too aware, that this is how Sarina absorbed the powers of other heroes. Her cock drew out all of Mr. Titan's powers, adding them to her own, she was in ecstasy feeling her power growing immensely, and even she had to admit, that Mr. Titan seemed to be a rather skilled cocksucker given that this was his first time. Gyrogirl herself had already been forced to pleasure Sarina and share her powers with her, but she had been under the spell of her kiss at the time, her husband was sharing his powers of his own free will, albeit unknowingly.

"Mmmmmmm, you're so good at that baby!" Sarina encouraged him. She turned to Gyrogirl, "He really is an amazing cocksucker."

Sarina laughed, revelling in the situation. Mr. Titan was becoming lost in the moment, he was trying his best to give Sarina pleasure. He licked and sucked lovingly at her hard cock, taking as much into his mouth as he could. He himself was hard as a rock, which was clearly apparent to Gyrogirl who could see his cock straining against the fabric of his outfit. As he looked up over the large heaving breasts of Sarina to her beautiful face he was even more motivated to provide this gorgeous girl with as much pleasure as he could, she was irresistible and incredible. She sensed his thoughts, and pulled down her red top, exposing her large, round, and firm tits to his view, which he certainyl appreciated very much. Sarina began to speak directly into his mind, a power she had gained from one of the superheroines.

"Yes honey, I am irresistible. From now on you're going to be mine forever. I have your powers now, you are no match for me anymore, you will never be able to defeat me. We both know you don't want to anyways, you're becoming obsessed with me, you don't even care that your wife knows how much you're enjoying this, you don't even love her anymore, you only love me." Her mouth remained still.

"I am ready to become yours now Sarina, make me yours forever, I want only to please you and worship your perfection." Mr. Titan thought back.

He continued to suck her cock enthusiastically. Sarina decided that it was indeed time to make him hers. She removed her cock from his mouth, he strained reaching his head upwards trying to keep her there. She enjoyed his devotion, but moved down between his legs. She released them from their bonds, and Mr. Titan made no attempt to resist her. Sarina removed his pants, revealing his hard, thick 8 inches. She lifted his legs exposing his virgin hole, she knew he was going to be tight, and feel incredible around her cock.