A New Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say goodbye to your husband Gyroslut, he's about to become mine forever. Are you ready for it my love?" Sarina smiled devilishly.

"Yes Sarina, make me yours!" Mr. Titan cried out desperately.

Sarina shifted forward and the head of her cock came to rest against his hole. She began to push, and met a strong resistance, she could have simply forced her way inside of him with little trouble, but she wanted him to enjoy every moment of this, she wanted him to love her, and be her husband forever. Eventually she felt his hole give way, and the head of her cock slipped inside of him. They both let out a long moan of pleasure, and stared lovingly into one another's eyes.

"I love you." Sarina said to him.

"I love you too Sarina." He offered back.

Sarina proceeded to push her cock further into his tight hole. She pushed in another 2 inches and stopped, allowing him to adjust, as he loosened up she pushed another 2 inches in, with each push they both moaned simultaneously, enjoying the pleasure they were feeling. With one final push, Sarina sank the last of her cock inside of him, feeling her pelvis press against him. They both shared thoughts of love with one another as they stayed there enjoying their union. Gyrogirl was sobbing, and couldn't bring herself to watch any more of what was happening, her sobs were going completely unnoticed as Sarina and Mr. Titan were lost in their own world of pleasure.

Sarina began to fuck Mr. Titan gently, slowly moving her cock in and out, letting him adjust more to accommodate her size. Soon enough she had developed a steady pace, and each thrust gave the both of them a feeling of sheer ecstasy. Sarina's cock also had the power to provide a great deal of pleasure to whoever was on the receiving end of it, and she was sharing as much pleasure as possible with her new lover. Mr. Titan had never felt anything so amazing in his entire life, the pleasure was greater than anything he'd ever experienced before. They locked their lips in a deep embrace, feeling nothing beyond their insatiable passion and lust for one another.

Their embrace was beginning to drive Sarina closer to the edge, and she knew that once she filled him with her hot cum, he would be hers forever, and he was giving himself to her willingly, in front of his wife, that was what she enjoyed the most.

"I'm gonna cum baby, once I do there's no turning back, you'll be mine forever!" Sarina panted.

"Do it baby, I want to be yours, I want you to fill me up!" Mr. Titan was nearly begging.

Sarina began to moan rapidly as her paced increased ever more, finally she let out a loud gasp and moan as she unleashed the first jet of her cum inside of her new slave. Mr. Titan felt the hot cum filling him up, and the pleasure caused his own cock to erupt in the most mind blowing orgasm he'd ever experienced. Sarina continued to pump jet after jet of her cum deep inside of him, each shot sending a wave of pleasure through both of their bodies. As he was being filled up, Mr. Titan began to feel different. His deep lust for Sarina remained, but was being joined by a feeling of deep love for her, the kind of love he had once felt for Gyrogirl, but that was gone now, and replaced by a much stronger love for Sarina. He was completely hers, now, and forever, just as she had promised.

Sarina let her cock rest inside of Mr. Titan as they kissed deeply, professing their love for one another. Sarina had finally accomplished what her mother could not, and had captured the man of her dreams, and made him hers forever. She released his arms from their bonds, and he immediately wrapped them around her, holding her close as they continued their kiss.

When they finally finished their embrace, they dressed themselves and turned their attention to Gyrogirl.

"What should we do with her my Queen?" Mr. Titan asked.

"We don't really need her around anymore, she got to witness the man she loved becoming the love of another, now all that she has left to give me is her life." Sarina smiled evilly. "Kill her for me my love."

Mr. Titan moved to a switch on the wall and pressed it. As he did, Gyrogirl felt herself begin to lower towards a bathtub below her. It was filled with an acid that would be able to kill her in a rather gruesome fashion. She looked to her husband, who returned to the embrace of Sarina, and they began to kiss one another deeply as she felt the acid touch her feet and begin to burn. Her last sight would be the man she loved kissing his new love, having pressed the button that ended her life.

Now even I would prefer not to recount the unpleasant nature of the rest of her death, even though I was the mastermind of it all..... Surely you've realized by now who it is telling you this story? Who else would have such an intimate knowledge of all of the details? Yes my dear, it is me, Sarina. Franklin City belongs to me now, and my loyal obedient husband, Mr. Titan. I know there are other Superheroes out there, with powers that I desire to add to my repertoire, much like yourself perhaps? But if you're reading this, then I'm already inside your head my dear..... Now...... How about a kiss?.... You know you can't resist me.